Wife's Sexual Awakening Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Fuck...uhhh damn, baby, you suck a good cock. Uhhh..damn, girl...I can't believe your husband would want to leave this dick sucking mouth alone for months." Andre commented as I kept going up and down on his penis.

I felt Andre's hand move to the back of my head, but he did not put much pressure on me, just more to guide my head up and down. I started going faster and was surprised he was taking so long to cum. I would have thought him being only eighteen and not having sex in two years would have made him orgasm quickly but he didn't. He kept making comments about how good I was and calling me names like "bitch", "white whore", "white slut", "black cock sucking white whore", etc. I had picked up on the pattern much earlier. Andre got turned on by verbally humiliating me and reminding me that I was a white married woman sucking a black penis that was not her husband's.

I had never been talked to that way, during sexual acts or just in everyday life, and it was humiliating and very embarrassing but it turned me on as well. As I mentioned several times, I enjoyed giving oral sex to a man but having Andre talk to me the way he did seemed to excite me more than ever even if it was very demeaning.

After several more moments my jaw started to get tired due to how thick Andre was and I took my mouth off his penis and took a deep breath. I noticed that his shaft was coated in my saliva and I had saliva running down my chin. I was taking deep gasps of air to catch my breath.

"Don't stop now. I'm almost there." Andre told me and pushed my head back to his large erection.

I put my hands on his thighs and pushed, trying to not let him force his penis in my mouth. "Please...I...I need to catch my breath...please, Andre...my mouth is getting tired." I begged between gasps of air.

"I don't give a fuck, just keep sucking my cock like a good married white cock sucking whore."

"Andre, please...I can't...I...awwwww!" I screamed out when Andre grabbed my hair and pulled my head back hard.

"Put your fucking hands behind you and suck my black dick!" His voice was very stern and commanding.

Being once again frightened of him I placed my hands behind my back, "Please...don't...I will jerk it until you...UUMMPH!" I tried to beg him to stop but he forced my head down and his penis back in my mouth.

Andre kept forcing my mouth down on his penis and my first reaction was to try and stop him and I even moved my hands from behind my back to try and push him away, but as they got about halfway to his thighs I got scared again and was afraid he may hurt me more so I put them back behind my back. Andre pushed my head down hard.

"That's it, whore, take it...take all that black dick down your throat."

My mouth moved past the predetermined "gag point" and I started gagging with his penis in my mouth as he pushed my head down even more. I then started choking when my lips touched his skin of his crotch area and his coarse pubic hairs went up my nose. I was whimpering and trying to take air into my lungs through my nose and chocking on his penis. Andre laughed at my distress and then reached up and pinched my nostrils shut.

I did bring my hands up then and pressed them to Andre's thighs and tried to push myself off of him, but he was too strong. I could NOT BREATH and I was choking and gagging and coughing al at the same time as he held my face to him and his long penis all the way down my throat. Every once in a while he would thrust his hips up trying to even go deeper and I would gag again. I felt the desperate need for air in my body and Andre finally let go of my nose and my hair and I pulled my head back gasping for breath and coughing. I had tears in my eyes and felt them run down my cheeks, saliva was pouring out of my mouth and it was the thick white mucus type and it ran down my chin and throat and breasts, and I even had snot coming out of my nose.

Andre laughed at me again, "Now that's how a white whore should suck a black dick." He taunted me. "I bet your husband never got a blow job like that before. I feel sorry for him. He does not know what kind of whore he married. Maybe if you sucked his cock like that he would not be out of town all the time or fuck other girls."

My head jerked up and I looked at Andre. While I complained about my husband being gone all the time I never mentioned he cheated on me. Andre looked down at me and grinned.

"Oh yeah, your friend Sarah told Carl all about it and why you wanted some black dick tonight. You want revenge for him fucking around. That's cool I don't mind being the guy who fucks you. You are one fine white bitch with a great body and great tits so I don't mind at all. Sarah told Carl its been what...a month maybe more since you got fucked?"

I just nodded. I did not know what to say and I was even afraid to say anything. But yes it had been more than a month since I had sex with Sean. We never got around to it the couple of weeks before he left and then the week before he was leaving I was on my period so I gave him a good bye blow job and that was it. I think the week before he left was when he was fucking that Christie girl in the sales department.

Andre laughed again, "Damn girl I may have to dust that pussy off before I fuck it. Been two years for me but, shit, I was in juvie so least I had an excuse."

Andre then stood up, stepped out of his pants and boxers, and grabbed my hair again and I yelped out and he half dragged me and I half crawled on my knees, whimpering and starting to cry from the pain on my scalp and more from the humiliation of how he was treating me and the names he was calling me. He stopped in front of the full length floor vanity mirror I had in my bedroom and stood sideways so he could see himself and me kneeling at his feet. He forced my head to look into the mirror.

"Now that's a sexy sight huh?" He said, "A white married whore kneeling at the feet of an eighteen year old black kid with a big cock and how she is ready to suck it again."

The first thing I noticed was how terrible I looked. I had put on more mascara that night since I was going to a club and it ran down my cheeks with my tears, I had snot coming out of my nose, my eyes were puffy from crying, and my chin and throat and breasts were shiny and slick from my saliva. My hair was all a mess from being pulled so much. The next thing I noticed was what he wanted me to see.

The images I saw in the mirror looking back at me was well, sexy...very sexy! Even though I looked a complete wreck I still looked pretty and my wet, shiny breasts looked amazing cause well I have amazing breasts lol. Andre looked awesome with his large, defined muscles and his large erect penis sticking straight out just inches from my face and his butt was incredible. It was also very muscular and looked so tight and firm. But the sight I thought was the sexiest was me, a pretty white women kneeling at the feet of a large black younger man. That simple image said it all to me right then.

It told me I had no control over the sex that was going to happen tonight even if I previously thought I was going to be able to control things, it told me that Andre was in total control, and it told me that I was going to be exactly what he had been calling me all night, his white whore. That image showed me Andre owned me and my body that night and there was nothing I could do about it.

I don't know if that was his intention or not, to show me that he owned me for the night, or if he just wanted to show off his incredible body or to embarrass me once again, but whatever it was it turned me on a great deal. I ran my hands up his thighs very slowly and seductively.

"Andre...please let me suck it again...please." I begged. I actually begged! That surprised me but I wanted him back in my mouth again so bad. I wanted him in my pussy so bad.

Andre chuckled at me, "How bad do you want it?"

He teased me and even took his penis and slapped me in the face with it back and forth a few times and I did not care how humiliating that act was; I just whimpered in my desire to have him in my mouth.

"Please. Don't tease me...please let me put my mouth on it again." I begged again.

"Tell me what you are."

I knew what he wanted to hear, "I am your married white cocksucking whore." I blurted out.

He took his large penis in his hand and started rubbing it over my lips. I tried to take it in my mouth again but he would just pull back and pull my head back by my hair; not allowing me to taste and suck his wonderful cock.

"Aren't you a greedy little whore?" He laughed at my desire. "Are you going to let me cum in your mouth?"

My hands were now on his muscular butt and it was so hard and tight and I looked up at Andre and swallowed hard and nodded. I could not understand why I agreed to something that I found repulsive, I could not understand why I allowed him to treat me like he was; but my lack of understanding was just overpowered by my desire to suck his penis and to have him fuck me. I never wanted anyone in my life as much as I wanted Andre that night.

Andre grinned at me, "Tell me."

"I...I want you to cum in my mouth. I want to taste your cum." I said in an almost whisper, "Please, Andre...please let me suck your black cock."

Andre laughed once more at my humiliation, "Well go ahead whore."

I parted my lips and was about to take him in my mouth once again when Andre put his hand on my face and I flinched a little thinking he was going to hurt me again, but instead he gentley caressed my cheek and I looked up at him and I could have sowrn I heard something like a purring sound come out of my mouth.

"You are so pretty, Jennifer." He told me. "The prettiest white slut who ever sucked my cock."

I don't know how he could have thought I was pretty at that moment. I looked a mess, but his compliment made me smile and I was glad he thought I was pretty; even if he added the vulgar comment after. For about two seconds I wondered how many white girls he had sex with but did not dwell on it long as I moved my head to him and once again took his large, thick penis in my mouth.

I kept my hands on his hard, muscular butt and started ot move my head back and forth to work his penis with my mouth, making sure I did not go to far down and start gagging again. Andre kept on hand on the back of my head and would occasionally push me down further and force me to take him all the way down my throat and one time he held my head down for a while until I started gagging and choking again then he let go, but mostly he just stood there and enjoyed the attention my mouth was giving his penis. He moved his body a little to the side and I moved mine, still with his cock in my mouth, to his and it gave me a clearer view our reflections in the mirror out of the corner of my eyes.

It was a very sexy sight to see the contrast of my shite skin and his black skin and seeing my head going back and forth rapidly and my mouth on his cock. I enjoyed the reflection so much that I started going slow so I could see his penis coming out of my mouth and then seeing it disappear in my mouth when I took it almost all the way down my throat. When I would pull back his black shaft was all slick and shiny from my saliva. I found it incredibly sexy. Andre let me go slow for a while but then told me to go harder and he was about to cum.

I started going faster and harder again while Andre kept his hand on the back of my head but just to "guide" me and not "force" his penis down my throat. I took my right hand off his butt and used it to go up and down his slick shaft as I bobbed my head back and forth. His masculine grunts amd moans became more rapid and my own whimpering sounds became louder and I could feel his body tense so I prepared myself for him to cum in my mouth.

I really did not know what to expect since I never let a guy orgasm in my mouth not even by accident; I was always very careful about that because I found the act very gross. I never even tasted a man's full cum, just his pre-cum when I was giving him a blow job. I honestly thought that I hoped I did not get sick and vomit over Andre; that's how much the thought of it repulsed me. When Andre came in my mouth it was not at all what I expected.

I was going as fast as I could and jerking his shaft rapidly and Andre let out a loud grunting moan and his cum started to spray all in my mouth. My first reaction was...that feels neat, and I thought neat lol. The way his warm thick cum shot out of his penis and splashed on the back of my mouth felt well...neat! I enjoyed the feeling and I also enjoyed the feeling of his shaft pumping his cum in my mouth. It took about a second and a half before I tasted his sex fluid and I was surprised that it tasted good, very good, extremely good! All these years and all the blow jobs I had given I have been missing out on something so wonderful and I wanted more!

Andre came a lot in my mouth and having no experience in having a man cum in my mouth or me swallowing I did gag and cough and as I kept sucking his cock and stroking his shaft to get out every last drop of his delicious cum, a lot of his fluid mixed with my saliva ran out of my mouth, down my chin, onto my breasts, and even dripped onto the hardwood floors of my bedroom making little puddles; but I kept going trying to get as much of his cum in my mouth as I could.

"That's enough, bitch." Andre said as he pulled my mouth off his cock by my hair when he finally stopped cumming.

I whimpered in disappointment and started licking his penis trying to taste more of his cum and he laughed at me but I did not care; I just wanted more. Andre pulled my hair hard once again, it was a wonder I had any hair left after that night, and was panting as he looked down at me and I looked up at him.

"Fuck, girl, you sure know how to suck a dick. That was fucking great." He then chuckled and turned my head to the mirror. "Now you look like a proper black cock sucking white slut."

I looked at my reflection and I had his thick white cum mixed with my thick mucus like saliva coated on my chin and throat and breasts and there was a long thick strand of his cum and I assumed mixed with my saliva hanging down on my chin. Andre ran his hands over it and gathered it up and put his fingers to my lips and I eagerly licked and sucked his fingers.

"You like that don't you. You like my black dick cum." It was not a question but a statement and I just nodded and blushed. Andre laughed again, "Well there's more of it on the floor. Lick it up."

I looked down at the floor and saw the little puddles and cum mixed with saliva splatters on the floor and then I looked up at Andre.

"I...I...that's...I can't do that." If I did that it would have been so embarrassing and even gross.

Andre got on his knees and pushed my head to the floor and I tried to struggle but he was much too strong and I was making squealing whimpers as my face touched the floor. Andre pressed my face to the floor hard right on the largest puddle and rubbed my cheek into it.

"Lick it up. You know you want to."

I started crying again, not from any pain but from being humiliated once again; I had thought that after I gave him such a great blow job and even swallowed as much of his cum as I could he would not be so mean to me but I was wrong. I turned my head and stuck out my tongue and started licking the floor, starting with the remains of the biggest puddle. I licked it and I enjoyed the taste of his cum again and I then greedily started licking the rest of the smaller puddles. It was very degrading but I could not deny I enjoyed it and it turned me on. The worse part of it was me crying. Andre had made me cry several times so far, some from having my hair pulled hard and other times from being humiliated. That's what I hated and was ashamed from, crying from humiliation.

I was not some prissy emotional sissy girl who cried easily when upset. Yes I did at times after fights with my husband or my ex boyfriends and of course from that day at work a few days ago in the bathroom, but generally I was not a cry baby. But the way Andre treated me and the names he called me, well no one ever did that to me and for reason it made me cry from being debased in such a way, but I could not deny it also aroused me like I had never been sexually aroused before.

When I was done licking the floor Andre laughed at me once again. "You are such a nasty white whore." He told me and walked over to my bed and sat down on the edge. I noticed his penis was still almost fully erect. I just continued to kneel on the floor and watch him walk away and focusing on his butt. I liked men's butts if they were nice. Sean had a nice butt but Andre's was fabulous.

"Well don't just sit there. Get up and go clean yourself off. I want to have some more fun before I fuck you."

I immediately got off my knees and quickly walked into my large master bathroom and closed the door. I ran the hot water until it became hot and then turned on the cold water to make it warm. I took a warm cloth and washed my breasts and neck and face, cleaning off all my makeup. I then used my makeup cleaning wipes to wash the remaining makeup off my face and looked at myself in the mirror. I was still pretty without makeup, some even said I was prettier cause I had natural beauty, I thought I was just barely cute without makeup. I had light freckles across the bridge of my nose I hated, but other people told me they were adorable and I even looked younger without makeup I have been told. Me? While I was not a prissy girl I did hate not to wear makeup, even when I played sports I put a little on. I thought about applying some now but did not and just brushed my hair and took a moment to look at the girl in the mirror staring back at me.

Starring back at me was a stranger to me. The things I had done so far that night was not me, not the girl I was. I was raised with morals and standards of how a lady should act, especially a southern lady. I was brought up in a very religious household and while I was not even close to being as devout as my mother was, almost to the point of being fanatical at times, I knew what was right and what was wrong in really tried to live that way. The young lady I was or thought I was had already betrayed her wedding vows she swore in front of God, something I took very serious, and I was about to step into my bedroom and make that betrayal even worse and in the bed I shared with my husband and to make it even worse it was going to be with a boy who was almost seven years younger than me!

I was not the type of girl to be treated the way Andre treated me ever since I got in the car with him on the ride home from the club. He had physically abused me and hurt me, he had verbally debased me and humiliated me and the Jennifer I knew would never have allowed herself to be treated in such a way by any man or woman. The Jennifer I knew was not some vulnerable, weak girl who let people run all over her. She was strong willed, often stubborn girl who defended herself against bullies and she never would have allowed herself to be treated like Andre was treating me or allow anyone to call her the names he called me.

I had no second thoughts about going back into my bedroom and into the waiting arms of Andre. None at all and the reason was I wanted him that night more than I ever desired another man. The girl I had become that night was more sexually aroused than she had ever been in her life and that was due to the way he humiliated her, abused her, made her feel weak and helpless. I could not deny my sexual arousal or the intensity of it even if I tried ot talk myself out of it.

My arousal was physical evident. The crocth area of my panties were drenched with wetness and you could see it just by looking at them. The dampness...no they were more than damp they were drenched...was caused some by my own saliva when that ran down the front of my body when I was sucking Andre's penis and when he was fucking my mouth, but also it was caused by my own pussy. I could actually feel the wetness between my legs and if I ran my hand down to touch myself I would be able to feel how my sex fluid slickened my upper thighs, that's how wet and aroused I was. My pussy actually ached for the need to have Andre put is large penis inside me.