Wife's Sexual Awakening Ch. 02

Story Info
Jennifer learns she is not in control.
12.3k words
4.51
36.9k
38

Part 2 of the 8 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 01/14/2020
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
MILF4black
MILF4black
184 Followers

Editor's note: this story contains scenes of non-consensual or reluctant sex.

***

The four of us; Carl, Sarah, Andre, and I got into Carl's car. Carl drove as Sarah got into the passenger side front seat and I climbed in the back and Andre got in behind me. Once Carl started the car the music blasted through the speakers. I slid my body to the far side of the back seat to avoid sitting close to Andre and think of a way to let the younger man down and let him know I was not going to have sex with him, but he had other ideas and slid his large body across the seat and pressed his body against mine. I moved over more until I was pressed against the car door and had nowhere else move and Andre put his well-muscled arm around me, moved my body a little so I was facing him more, and then he pulled my head to his as he moved in to kiss me.

I had actually had a very nice time that night and maybe I led him on a little by making out with him on the dance floor, letting him grind up on me, and letting him touch me in ways that were not appropriate for a married woman to be touched by another man. True I had been aroused by the way we "dirty danced", him kissing me, the attention he gave me, and the way he touched me when we danced and I was currently aroused and I could feel the dampness in my panties, but that did not mean I was going to allow him to have sex with me. It was just having a good time and it did make me feel wanted and desired but there were so many things wrong with the situation I had gotten myself in.

First and foremost I was married and while my marriage vows of being faithful did not mean much to my husband it meant a lot to me, then I was a "good girl" and did not have sex with someone I just met, Andre was only eighteen, and then he was black. I never even thought of having sex with a black man before and while I knew several black men at work I thought were attractive, and Andre was certainly very attractive, I had never been sexually attracted to a black man. Hell at almost twenty five years old I had only had sex with three men in my life and two of them I was in love with and in a long term relationship with. I certainly was not going to have sex with an eighteen year old black man I just met.

The drive from the club back to my house in the county was only about a twenty minute drive in a direct route but I did notice Carl seemed to be going the wrong way but I did not say anything since I was too busy trying to think of a way to let Andre down and avoid him kissing me. The way he was going was a route that was going to take about thirty to forty minutes to get to my house.

Andre it seemed had other ideas. He kissed my lips and I did try to push him away a little but he just pressed himself against me harder and when his lips met mine I stopped resisting and allowed him to kiss me. I had found out earlier on the dance floor he was a very great kisser and being in his strong arms did make me feel sexy and wanted, so while my mind screamed out "NO" my body acted on its own accord and I parted my lips to allow his tongue to enter my mouth and wrapped my arms around him.

I may not have been a very sexual person and the act of sexual intercourse, while it felt very pleasant, I never enjoyed it all that much and since I never had an orgasm before I never really understood why other girls enjoyed sex so much; but I did love to kiss and touch a man and be touched by him and I did enjoy giving oral sex to a man much more than I enjoyed him penetrating me.

As Andre kissed me and I kissed him back and our tongues explored each other's mouths I started to get even more aroused and decided that maybe I would give him a blow job when we got back to my house. After all I am the reason he was all worked up and I did not want to come across as a tease and I admit the thought if seeing my first black penis aroused my curiosity. I never watched a porn movie or scene in my life, this was when the internet was a new "fad" and was not widely used and dial up was the thing and one could not just Google porn, and I had only seen three penises in my life and none of them of a black man. I knew or rather at the time thought I knew that Andre would settle for a blow job, after all he was only eighteen and I was almost twenty-five and he was just a kid and from my limited experience eighteen year old boys are easily manipulated by sex that getting a blow job from a very pretty twenty-five year old woman would be heaven for them and give them a story to tell their friends.

Andre started kissing my neck and I gave little whimpering moans of pleasure and my hands gripped his back harder, which seemed to encourage Andre because I soon felt his hand run up my thigh. Due to us making out and him moving my body more toward his the hem of my short dress had raised up quite a bit and exposed my upper thighs. Once again my mind cried out to stop him but for some reason I could not bring my hand down to stop him and I felt Andre spread my legs apart and his hand slid up to my panties and he started rubbing my pussy thought the thin material of my panties and I gave a louder moan. It did feel very nice and maybe there was no harm in letting him touch me there since I was going to suck his penis later. At least that was what I told myself in order to be rational; the truth was Andre was turning me on a great deal from his kisses and touches and I wanted to feel him touch my pussy.

Andre ran his fingers over my pussy though the panties and started kissing my ear, which for me is a highly erogenous zone, and I made these moaning squeals as he kissed and sucked my ears. The music in the car was too loud for Sarah and Carl to hear what was going in the back seat but I opened my eyes and glanced toward the front of the car to see if the other two people in the car had heard me. Apparently they had not, Sarah was looking out the side window and moving her body to the music and Carl was focused on the road. I closed my eyes and enjoyed the pleasure of Andre kissing my ears and running his fingers over my sex.

"No...stop...ohhh God...not that...please, Andre...stop now...please." I moaned out when I felt Andre move his hand to the back of my dress and start to unzip it. "Ohhh God that feels good...don't...please."

"Shhh...I want to see and play with those nice tits you were rubbing all over me tonight." Andre whispered in my ear and unzipped my dress all the way down to where the zipper ended, just above my butt.

First of all, I was not rubbing my breasts all over him all night. We had been slow dancing and making out on the dance floor and my breasts just happen to press against him; it could not be helped. Second, this time I did resist his advances or tried to. He was much stronger than me and when I tried to move his hands they would not budge and before I knew it the top of my dress as down around my waist and Andre had lifted the cups of my bra up over my breasts. I tried to cover myself with my hands but he moved them and held them at my side. I was so embarrassed and blushing and when I looked at Andre's face he had a look of desire showing on his handsome face.

"Damn, I love you white bitches' tits when you have tan lines." He commented and reached up with one hand touched my right breasts and squeezed it, rather hard that cause me to moan out. "Fuck you got some great tits, nice and firm." He pinched my pink nipple hard and I gave quiet whimper. "Fantastic nipples."

I was shocked by him exposing my breasts in the car with other people in it, embarrassed by the same fact, and also more than a little afraid and I could not move for those reasons when Andre lowered his head down to my left breast and took the erect pink nipple in his mouth. I gave an involuntary moan of pleasure as he started sucking one nipple and playing with the other; I always did enjoy my nipples sucked and played with.

I tried to struggle more by wiggling my body but I could not get out of his embrace and he ignored my struggles and just kept his attention on my nipples and I moaned again and even again when he gently bit one and pinched the other hard.

"Yeah I knew you would like that." Andre said and then took my nipple back in his mouth and kept flicking his tongue over it and used his fingers to stimulate my other nipple.

"Ohhh...please...ohhh God...that feels so good...but please, Andre." I kept begging in between my gasps and whimpers and moans of pleasure.

Andre ignored me and kept pleasuring my nipples and I stopped struggling and put my hand on his head and even pressed him into my chest. Andre let go of my other hand and put his free hand back between my legs and I was so turned on and aroused by what he was doing that I seemed to forget Sarah and Carl were just in the front seat and I even spread my legs apart so he could run his hand over my pussy again. Encouraged by my reaction of now enjoying myself, Andre slid my panties to the side and before I knew what was going on he shoved his finger inside me and since I was wet it slid in easily.

"Ohhh my God!" I cried out and then came to my senses.

I pushed his mouth off my nipple, pushed his hand away from my pussy, clamped my legs shut and pulled my bra down over my breasts. I then moved away from him and sat up straight in the back seat of the car.

"That's enough, Andre." I told him. "I...I enjoyed making out with you and letting you touch me and well..." I looked at my feet, "I...I will put my mouth on you when we get home and...and even let you see my breasts again but I am not going to have sex with you."

I was suddenly very brave and I had to let him know I was not going to let him fuck me. Andre did not say a word and as I pulled up the top of my dress back over my shoulders I thought maybe I hurt his feelings and I was sorry for that but his silence gave me more courage and I continued my little speech.

"I am sorry I let things go too far but I am married and I am sorry if you think I teased you, but I am not going to have sex with you." I said again to make it clear.

Andre's hand moved as quick as lightning and he grabbed a hand full of my hair causing me to yelp out in pain and pulled me to him by my hair and pressed his lips to my ear.

"You listen up, you little cock teasing whore. I just got out of juvie and have not had any pussy in two years. You think I went out with you just to get some kisses and a blow job while I look at your tits?" He pulled my hair harder, "Bitch, I am going to show you why your husband should not neglect that white pussy and leave it alone as much as he does. "

During the night I had complained about my husband being gone on business often...no I see I complained too much.

"Andre...please...your...your hurting me." I whined out.

Andre let go of my hair and grabbed my wrists in one of his large hands and pulled the top of my dress down with the other and once again exposed my breasts. I was trying to struggle and I was whimpering and I cried out suddenly when he once again shoved a finger in my pussy.

"Fucking, slut, your white pussy is so wet you know you want it." He told me and leaned in again to whisper in my ear once more, "Bitch, I am going to wear this white pussy out. I am going to fuck you so hard and so many times my cock is going to turn this white pussy inside out and when I am done with it I may fuck that little asshole."

He then lifted the hem of my dress up more to expose my vagina and started fingering me again. It was then I noticed the music volume in the car was turned down and I looked up to the front and saw Sarah had half turned in her seat and was looking at us...or rather she was looking at me. Not my eyes but she kept glancing down from my naked breasts to my now exposed pussy as Andre fingered it.

The car had stopped at a red light and the inside brightened up under a street light and I saw Sarah's face and she did not have a look of embarrassment of what she was looking at, something I would have been if our situations where reversed. Her so sweet and adorable innocent face had seemed to change. She was biting her lower lip and she looked at me like I have seen many men look at me when I wore my bikini to the beach or lying out by the pool. It was a look of desire and arousal. I could have sworn she even had her hand between her legs touching herself but everything happened so fast and Andre inserted another finger inside me that caused me to moan out again and close my eyes so I was not sure if Sarah was touching herself or not.

I opened my eyes again and Sarah looked me in the face and giggled and then leaned over and whispered something to Carl. I did not hear what she said but Carl looked in the rear view mirror at me and laughed.

"Please..ohhhh...ohhh...please, Andre, stop...uhhh God...they are looking at me." I said in a whiney voice in between moans and whimpers of pleasure.

"Let them look." Andre said amused and once more started sucking my nipple and started fingering me faster with two fingers. "Fuck that white pussy is tight." He commented.

There were so many reactions my body was having and different thoughts in my head. First, I was mad he called me a bitch and pulled my hair to hurt me. No one ever called me a bitch to my face without me confronting them. I was not some weak minded submissive girl who let that go. I hated being called a bitch and whore and other names. Once Sean said I was acting bitchy, did not even call me a bitch just used the word bitchy and we had a very intense argument over that until he apologized and said he was sorry. I was still mad for days.

When Andre pulled my hair, my first reaction was to slap him. No one has ever laid a hand on me like that before without me reacting with anger! Even my parents never punished me physically and I sure as hell was not going to let some eighteen year old boy do that to me!

Second was the humiliation I felt of having my breasts and pussy exposed. I was never much into PDA, oh hand holding and light kisses on the cheeks or lips was fine, but making out in and or being touched like I was now I felt was crude and white trashy and embarrassing. The second year of my marriage Sean and I went to Mardi Gras and many men asked me to flash my breasts, even my husband said "it's Mardi Gras, go ahead." But I was NOT going to expose my breasts to strangers especially on a public street for everyone to see just for some colorful beads I can buy in a hundred different shops in the French Quarter, Mardi Gras or not!

Now in the back seat of the car with my breasts exposed, my nipples being licked and sucked, and my pussy being exposed and fingered in front of Sarah and Carl and being called a whore and a bitch I felt completely humiliated almost to the point of tears.

Then there was something else. I never felt so turned on in my life! For some reason, Andre calling me a bitch and a whore did not make me angry it just added to my humiliation and it aroused me so much. Having him expose myself the way hr did, having him touch me and kiss me and my body in front of Sarah and Carl highly embarrassed me but for some reason my body reacted to it in a much different manner than it should have.

Andre calling me a bitch and whore and when he pulled my hair also seemed to arouse me much more. No one ever treated me like that during sex or foreplay like Andre was treating me now. All three of the people I had sex with treated me gentle and caring and respectful. There was no name calling or being treated like Andre was treating me. It was also how much they loved me or how good I felt when they put their penis inside me. There was no hair pulling and or name calling or even telling me they were "going to fuck me hard". It was always gentle, respectful love making. But the way Andre was treating me...well like he said, a whore...aroused me so much and I could feel my pussy so wet, much more wetter than it has ever been. I could feel my sex fluids actually soak my pubic hairs.

Then there was the way Sarah had looked at me. She was looking at me with a lustful look. I don't think she wanted to have sex with me, Sarah was not gay or even bi-sexual I was sure of it and she never made any remarks or comments to me that would make me think she was or even attracted to me. I am sure she was just aroused in seeing another couple like she had seen me and Andre. While I was not a voyeur I knew some people got turned on by it. But I had to confess to myself that it was a turn on the way she looked at me and must have thought I was sexy and I liked the attention in way I never had before; someone looking at me

I was so aroused and even though I felt so humiliated I put my arms around Andre's back and even started thrusting my butt forward so his fingers could go deeper into me and was moaning and whimpering in the pleasure he was giving me.

"Can we now go back to her house and fuck these bitches." I heard Carl say.

"Oh please, yes. We drove around enough for you, Andre. I want to get fucked." I heard Sarah say and she giggled and looked back at me. "Jennifer looks and sounds like she is ready."

Andre lifted his head and pulled his fingers out of me and I gave a slight whimper of disappointment. "Sure, I got the whore ready to go now. Did not take long that's for sure. Her pussy is drenched."

Their brief conversation about me seemed to break me of my pleasurable trance and I came back to reality. When Andre stopped his foreplay with me, I pulled my bra down, pulled up the top of my dress and found my zipper and zipped myself back up as best as I could, and tugged the hem of my dress to pull it down as well. I sat up straight and turned my head to look out the window and started crying a little. Not sobbing or hysterical but a few tears ran down my cheeks.

I was crying because I was humiliated, I felt betrayed by a girl I considered a best friend in Sarah; her comments led me to believe she is on any plot Andre and Carl had about Andre having sex with me. And worse of all I cried because I was so turned on by the humiliation of everything that had happened to me in the back seat and knew I wanted Andre to fuck me when we got home and that was a guilt I was going to have to live with. Despite my husband's unfaithfulness and the thought I had about having sex with another man I did not want to be an unfaithful wife, but Andre had aroused me so much I felt I needed him to fuck me and I even if I knew it was wrong, I wanted it very badly.

I also cried because I was more than a little frightened of Andre. The way he talked to me and how he hurt me by pulling my hair I knew he was going to be rough when we had sex and that scared me and I hoped he would not hurt me even more. That fear also turned me on.

I was not some timid girl afraid of everything and everyone. I could be stubborn and defended myself when threatened and even been in one fight with another girl in high school, which I won. I loved roller coasters and haunted houses and the fear I got from them thrilled me. The comment about him doing anal sex with me scared me a great deal as well. I never did that before and never would and I was not going to let him do that to me. Afraid of him or not, I was not going to let anyone stick anything up my butt!

I had never been physically frightened of another person in my life, but I was afraid of Andre and that fear excited me in a way I could not understand and that lack of understanding of it upset me.

On the rest of the drive to my house, Andre kept his hand high up on my inner thigh and he would occasion brush his fingers against my pussy, always causing me to flinch in both excitement and fear he was going to hurt me more. Twice he leaned in and kissed my ear and whispered how he was going to fuck my "tight white pussy." Other than that small attention the other three people in the car just carried on a normal conversation while I kept mostly silent and only responded to questions directed at me.

MILF4black
MILF4black
184 Followers