Wife's Sexual Awakening Ch. 06

Story Info
Jennifer takes everyone to the beach for her Bday.
8.5k words
4.52
13.6k
15

Part 6 of the 8 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 01/14/2020
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
MILF4black
MILF4black
184 Followers

Over about the next two and a half months, before my husband came home from his business trip, my affair with Andre continued. I saw Andre about three or four times a week, that is to say we had sex about three or four times a week; one week he came over every day for five days straight. I was having a lot of sex during my affair. Sometimes he would come over and fuck me a few times and leave, other times he would stay until around three or four in the morning and leave me completely exhausted and spent. He very rarely stayed the entire night, I could count on one hand how many times he spent the night; meaning we actually slept in the same bed. We also very rarely went out on "dates". We did a few times to the black club with Sarah and Carl but that was very rare. Mostly he came over to my house.

Most of the time he would just show up but a few times we made plans for him to come over or the fours of us, me, him, Sarah, and Carl, would go out. It became no surprise when he just showed up at my door and took me to the bedroom or fuck me in the living room when we were alone in the house or some other room. I got to the point I would expect him and the nights he did not show up I would get very disappointed, go to bed and masturbate thinking of him before I went to sleep. A few times when we had plans for him to come over he stood me up, never giving me an excuse the next time I saw him, and I would be very disappointed on those nights.

One Saturday afternoon he tracked me down at the softball complex when I was playing in a softball tournament on the company team, I had previously told him I would be there, and after my game I had a little over an hour before my next game started and he was in the bleachers. Naturally I did not greet him because I could not let my co-workers see me with him so I walked to the concession stand and he followed me and when I was away from my team I asked what he was doing there. He told me he wanted a blow job. I said no but well I learned Andre did not take my "no's" as an answer so he went to the car he borrowed and I waited a bit and then followed, making sure I was not seen. Got into his car and he drove to a secluded spot and I gave him a blow job in the car. After he came in my mouth I asked...well more like begged him to come over to my house later to have sex, but he said he had things to do that night. I actually pleaded with him more and he just laughed at me and called me a white whore who could not get enough of his black cock and took me back to the softball complex.

I won't go into detail about every time we had sex, that would take too long; but there are four instances that stood out more than the other times that I will write about and also the reason the affair ended. Before I get into those here are some things I will try and give closure on and explain myself so it won't distract from the next chapters.

The first is Sarah. I came to find out Sarah was what Andre called community property. Even though she said Carl was her boyfriend and maybe in her eyes he was, but to Carl she was just some white girl he fucked and could pass around to others; both male and female. Carl had her fuck other guys in the gang and even the girl members if they wanted to have her. Yes they had girl gang members as well as the girls that hung around them and girls who were not in the gang but girlfriends of the members. Andre chuckled and told me "some of those bitches don't play and you don't fuck with".

I did not find all this about Sarah until much later, toward the end of my affair and I felt sorry for her and I got a little mad how she was treated because she was my friend, but Andre told me Sarah had been hanging around them ever since high school and she knew what she was doing and what the "deal" was and she enjoyed it a lot. He told me she liked being passed around and then chuckled and added, "that little bitch is a freak." from what i heard and seen about Sarah; she was very submissive to Carl and the other men and women she had sex with, all of whom were black. I don't think she ever dated a person of another race besides black.

I never mentioned any of this to Sarah because that was her personal business but it was hard to see her as Andre described. She was just so adorable and cute and so sweet. I never asked Andre if he had sex with Sarah besides the times Andre and Carl would "switch" partners between me and Sarah. I assumed he probably did.

Yes the two young black men did do their "switching" partners a few other times when on the rare occasions we all four went to the black club and got back to my house. It was not a lot but they did it and yes I was a most willing participate and did not protest at all and enjoyed it a great deal.

My view of the anal sex, yes Andre and Carl both fucked me in my ass quite a bit; but it was not every time with Andre but when he wanted it I let him and actually became a fan of anal sex. It never did stop hurting when he first penetrated me anally but I got more used to it and the pleasure it gave me came quicker and the pain less. I did enjoy anal sex and after my affair I have had anal sex with others but not as much and it was something I very rarely asked anyone to do to me. If they wanted it I would consent but I very rarely asked for it or initiated it. I still thought and still think it's a perversion and degrading for me but a kinky perversion I would do and get very aroused from, but could live without. I am fifty one years old now and married with kids and I have not had anal sex in years.

As you most likely figured out now there was no romance in my affair. Andre never made love to me, he just fucked me. I am sure you also have noticed the pattern of how Andre liked to humiliate me, degrade me, and even hurt me. He did. To him I was just some married white whore he got to fuck. He bragged to his friends about the "fines ass, married, white bitch" he was fucking; yeah I knew he did. It was easy to figure that one out when the nights we went to the club and his friends came to greet him and Carl he would introduce me as "some married white girl who likes black cock" or some similar manner. One night we all went to the club, we never went anywhere else when we went out, I was in the back seat of the car and I slipped off my wedding band and ring and Andre told me to put it back on; "I want people to know the married whore you are" he told me. I put it back on.

Another time when he came over he wanted to see the rest of the house, at that time he had actually never seen anything but the kitchen, living room, and my bedroom; I showed him the house and when we got to my husband's home office Andre bent me over the desk, pulled my jeans and panties down, turned the picture of me and my husband on our wedding day around so it was facing me and inches from my face; and he fucked me hard from behind. All the time he was fucking me he called me a married whore and told me he should fuck me like this in front of my husband and spanked my ass hard several times and made me call myself a whore and even tell him he owned my pussy and it was no longer my husband's pussy but his. I had two great orgasms before he was done. Even though I was on birth control he teased me about "breeding" me in front of my husband. Yes he got off on me being married, being older, and being white.

When he hurt me, often to the point of tears, it was never like beating me or smacking me around abuse, but during sex or his sexual games he liked to play with me; except one time. We were in bed and we had just had sex and I was asking him about his time in juvie, in a strange perversion I was fascinated by him being in a gang. I then started teasing him about him having a "prison bitch". At first he laughed and said it was not like that in juvie, yeah you had some "fags" (his words) or guys who went fag just while in there but overall it was not like a hardcore prison. Well I kept teasing him and he started to get mad but I ignored the warning signs and kept on about it and then made a comment about him being some guys bitch and getting fucked in his ass. Andre was furious and I realized my mistake. As I begged him that I was sorry, he grabbed my hair and pulled me off the bed and I fell to the floor. I was crying now and kept telling him I was sorry but he just pulled me roughly to my feet and pushed me face down on the edge of the bed. I tried to get up but he grabbed a handful of my hair again and told me not to move. I was crying harder out of fear and started sobbing when he took his leather belt out of his pants, folded it, and then started whipping my butt and back of my upper thighs with it.

I don't know how long he whipped my ass with the belt but it felt like an eternity and I was sobbing and begging him to stop and my ass felt like it was on fire. When I tried to get away he would grab me and push me back down and continue his whipping. After he was finally done her threw the belt on the floor and spread my legs apart and fucked me hard. It hurt at first because my pussy was dry but after a short while I became very wet and had a powerful orgasm. When he was done he got off of me and told me to never call him a fag again and got back in bed and told me to go wash the tears from my face and get back in bed because he was not done fucking "his whore" for the night.

Later after he left I went into the bathroom and looked at my ass and I had welts on my butt cheeks and back of my legs and a few even broke the skin to bleed a little.

Andre always used the phrase "play with you" when he wanted to do something to me that caused me either pain or pleasure. I discovered a lot of things Andre liked me to do or do to me during our affair and one was he enjoyed seeing my body and making me do things to myself, posing for him in embarrassing ways that exposed my pussy and ass to him, making me show off my body to him, masturbating myself and other things. Andre enjoyed being in control and enjoyed controlling me during foreplay and sex and I really got off on it. I am not a masochist at all but even the times he hurt me aroused me so much. The pain hurt and sometimes hurt badly but it was his control over me and the fear that excited and aroused me. Yes I enjoyed being his white whore a great deal. I got off on him telling me he owned my pussy and ass and me in general and that my pussy was his.

We did not have a BDSM relationship or a Master/slave relationship, hell back then I did not even know what those were and Andre was eighteen and I doubt he knew what they were either. It was not like it is today when you can just go online and Google such things, but as I looked back on my affair with him it was similar to one. It was like he was my Black Master and I was his white whore slave girl. I once even teased him and called him Master and he got a kick out of that. We never did any bondage play, something I discovered later after my affair ended was rather fun; both being bond and the one doing the binding.

His vulgar comments about my body and the verbal degrading also turned me on. In some strange way his crude comments about my breasts and ass and pussy and telling me I was "a fine ass white bitch" gave me more confidence about my body. I knew I had a great body and my breasts were awesome; not to small but not too big, firm and perky and could "stand' on their own with no sagging without a bra; but having him tell me that gave me more assurance when it came to confidence about sex. Having him tell me I had an awesome pussy when he was inside me and that I gave a great blow job made me much more comfortable with sex and the sexual acts we did.

One may ask why I allowed myself to be treated as such and during my affair I asked myself that a million times. The answer was there is no answer. All I knew for sure was that I acted completely uncharacteristically than my normal self during my affair. I was a bright, pretty, sometimes assertive young lady who did not take shit and defended herself and "fought back", and being so submissive to Andre in and out of the bedroom was not like me at all. At first I thought it was because he could give me these incredible orgasms, something I never had before I met him, but that was not it.

I had many great orgasms after Andre including with my husband. Maybe it was because I allowed all my hang ups about sex and my inhibitions go with Andre and he "awakened" my strong sexual desires. I never knew the answer but I did discover I enjoyed being more on the submissive side during sex even after Andre. I never let anyone of my other lovers after him treat me that way, but I did enjoy some fun sex games with them where I was completely submissive to them. After Andre I became much more willing to try new things sexually, some I liked and other I did not.

Maybe it was the "rush" of the excitement I felt. I have always liked to be scared and feel that adrenaline rush. I loved roller coasters and rides that went fast or high up the air, I loved horror movies that really scared you. Maybe that was it. I was scared of Andre and every time he said he wanted to "play with me" there was that fear I got of what he may do to me and my body. Would he hurt me or would he give me pleasure. It excited me.

Then my orgasms, I never knew why he and Carl made me have them and so many. At first I thought it was the size of their cocks. They were both huge with Carl being a little larger. One would think that as many times as Andre penetrated me with his "monster cock" I would get used to it. But I never really did. Every time he first put it inside me there was that moment of pain as he opened up my pussy to take him...a pain I came to enjoy a great deal knowing the pleasure that would soon come. But I discovered that was not it. My husband gave me many orgasms and some better than what I had with Andre or Carl and he was average size. Also spoiler alert: Sarah gave me some incredible orgasms and with just her mouth and tongue and fingers. After my affair with Andre ended, I had never been with a man as well-endowed as the two of them but I had many great orgasms with few other guys I had sex with after.

I think it was all mental. I had like a mental block about enjoying sex. Being raised by my strict religious mother I was taught sex was bad, sex was dirty, and the only reason women had sex was to have kids and please their husbands and women did not enjoy sex. If a woman enjoyed sex she was nothing but white trash and a whore. I refused to do a lot of sexually acts that I discovered could give me such pleasure and now I enjoy immensely. Even Masturbation. I never masturbated before my affair with Andre, but during it and after I masturbated often when I felt the need and even used sex toys on myself or allowed others to use them on me.

Andre broke that mental wall I had built up about sex. He made me do things I once thought repulsive and swore I would never do. Andre did not take "I don't want to" as an answer. I think maybe that was why I started to really enjoy sex and have orgasms. The wall came down. In a way I have Andre to think my enjoyment of sex; which is funny because later someone else said something similar.

As I mentioned there were three instances that stood out during my affair and the first was my birthday.

I was going to turn twenty-six two a couple of weeks after I met Andre for the first time. Two weeks to the day. My husband called me the following week after I first had sex with Andre and also Carl and told me there were complications in opening up the new branch of or company and would be another 3 months at least before he came him. He was genuinely upset about it and told me he missed me and was sincere. I was also upset as well. I loved my husband, I truly did. I still loved him with the passion I had when we first met. True I was still pissed about his cheating, but I was still in love. This call came before I fully submitted to Andre and allowed myself to completely consent to the things he did to me, but when I did part of me was glad he would not be home for another three months so I could still be Andre's whore. I felt guilty about it but it was the truth.

I wanted to do something for my birthday and I wanted to include Andre and Carl and Sarah so I came up with the plan that all four of us do a road trip to Savannah and stay a few days. They all agreed so Sarah and I took off work on the Friday before my birthday and the Monday after. We planned on spending four days and three nights on Tybee Island. Now Savannah is only two and a half hours from Macon so we could leave on Friday and still have time to do a lot on Friday and then do some things Monday before we went home. My plan was the beach first and foremost. I am a beach person and was looking forward to lying out in the sun on Tybee Island. Also showing off my body to Andre in a bikini excited me. He would highly enjoy me in a bikini. Savannah is a tourist city and there were other things to do; many great seafood restaurants, tourist sites, clubs, several haunted ghost tours and the thought of having hotel sex with Andre was an added bonus...a great added bonus. I told them I would pay for everything.

I did not know nor did I discuss Andre and Carl's financial situation. It was none of my business. I know that on the rare occasions we went out I paid for everything for Andre and sometimes when he would come over to fuck me he would take whatever cash I had in my wallet. He did not really steal it; he would grab my wallet and take the cash and tell me he was taking it and I would just tell him ok. I also knew Sarah was saving up to move into her own apartment so I told them the trip was on me. I made hotel reservations at the Omni Ocean Front Hotel and Resort on Tybee for two suites; yes suites. It was my birthday and I was going to go all out. I was not going to stay in a cheap hotel room. I also made reservations for one of the haunted tours for Sunday night. I knew it was going to be a costly weekend but I did not care. I had the money and it was my birthday and I wanted Sarah and Andre and Carl to have a great time and with the new lingerie set I bought to wear for Andre and the "game" I wanted to play with him at night I knew he was going to have a great time.

My husband and I had three cars, I drove a Chevrolet Lumina Minivan...yes a minivan don't judge me....my husband mostly drove his car, a nice fully loaded Honda accord four door sedan. Our third car, well my husband's, was a red 1967 GT 500 Ford Shelby Mustang convertible. My husband's pride and joy. He got the car when he was sixteen and he spent almost two years restoring it. He loved that car and while I was not into cars and know nothing about cars except how to change a flat tire I could not blame him. It was a beautiful car and so fast. I drove it a couple of times with him and it was much too powerful for me to handle so I did not drive it, but I could let Andre or Carl drive it to Savannah. Yeah I was still pissed that my husband cheated on me as you can tell.

We left about eight in the morning and that would give us plenty of time to go to eat some lunch and go to the beach for a couple of hours before we checked into the hotel since check in started at four. The Mustang was not really made for travel when it came to luggage space, but that was okay. Almost everything in Savannah was casual anyway so we all packed lite. I packed some tee shirts, 4 pairs of shorts; a pair of nice blue shorts, red jean cutoffs, black jean cutoffs, and blue jean cutoffs. I did pack my red and white polka dot sundress just in case and a new lingerie set I bought to wear for Andre and of course undies and makeup and other toiletry items.

Andre won the coin toss on who would drive first. At the time I did not know Andre did not even have a driver license. I sat up front with Andre and Carl and Sarah sat in the back and we drove with the top down. It's a straight shot to Savannah on I-16. We were all dressed comfortable for the road trip and it was late June in Georgia so it was going to be warm with the sun on us. I was wearing a pair of white jean cut offs, sandals, and a tank top with my new bikini under them. Sarah also had her bikini under her clothes and the boys wore just their bathing suits and both had on "wife beater" white tee shirts.

MILF4black
MILF4black
184 Followers