Wife's Sexual Awakening Ch. 06

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

We were going straight to the beach. I was rather excited for several reasons and one being neither Carl nor Andre had ever been to Savannah and never even seen the ocean. Once the sun started beating down on us I took off my tee shirt to get some sun. I was not worried about a sunburn, I never burned and I tanned very nicely, not a dark leathery tan but a nice even light to medium tan. Both boys seemed to like it and Andre said, "Yeah she does have great tits huh." When Carl suggested Sarah remove her tee shirt also, Sarah mock pouted, "Like I can compete with those." But she took her shirt off as well. I thought Sarah had a cute little body. True her breasts were small but she was so petite and compact and had a nice cute butt on her. Andre drove pretty fast, of course that was easy in my husband's "baby", but I did not mind...it was exciting and honestly my husband drove it faster than Andre and Carl did.

I was not worried about a ticket. Back then and even today in most respects; I-16 was a barren. It only ran from Macon to Savannah connecting I-75 to I-95 and went through farmland. There were very few exits off the interstate and the state patrol and local police very rarely patrolled the interstate. It was mainly built as a hurricane evacuation route from Savannah to Macon. There is only about three points of interest on 16. One is the exit to Reidsville which is home to Reidsville state prison, main maximum-security facility in Georgia; when we passed the exit Andre and Carl mentioned a few of their "brothers' that were there and reminisced about them a little. Then closer to Savannah is Statesboro, Ga. home of Georgia Southern University and then a little over halfway between Macon and Savannah is Wrightsville, Georgia; home of the greatest college football player to ever play the game, Hershel Walker. Yeah I had to slip that one in lol.

We stopped about halfway and sate breakfast at a Waffle House, which in the south there is one off almost every exit off the interstate. I was putting my tank top back on and Andre stopped me. I was not at all embarrassed walking into the Waffle House wearing just my short white jean cutoffs and a bikini top; it was not like I was wearing just a bra and panties. Seeing a girl in shorts and a bikini top in the summer in the South is not uncommon.

After we ate it was Carl's turn to drive and I called shot gun and sat in the front while Sarah sat in the back with Andre. About ten minutes of driving I heard giggling coming from the back seat and I turned around and just in time to see Sarah put her mouth on Andre's penis. I was shocked to say the least and upset and jealous. Yeah I knew they had fucked before; at least twice; the first night I met them and then just three nights before out trip both Andre and Carl came over to my house and they did their switching partners once again. That did not make me feel better though and yeah I got a little jealous even though the relationship I had with Andre was just sex and nothing more I could not help it.

I looked at Carl and he did not seem to care at all what his "girlfriend" was doing to Andre and then I looked at his crotch and his large penis was erect; as big as he was it was very hard to miss. I was so tempted to get back at Andre and bend down and take Carl in my mouth but I did not. My reasoning was Carl was going about a hundred miles per hour and I did not want to kill all four of us and second, I knew Andre would not have cared at all. So I just sat in the front seat and pouted.

My curiosity got the better of me and I turned around and watched Sarah sucking Andre's cock. He was letting her "do her thing" and just rested his right hand on her head, which was rapidly bobbing up and down ad her right hand was going up and down his now saliva slick shaft. Andre had pulled Sarah's bikini top up to expose her little breasts and he was playing with her now erect nipples. Even over the noise of the wind I could hear her making whimpering moans; which I had to admit sounded cute. I kept watching and could not take my eyes off her with Andre's large penis in her mouth.

I was never into porn and only saw one porn movie in my life when on my honeymoon I suggested to my new husband that we rent a porn movie while we were in the hotel room one night. I did not care for it at all and we only watched a couple of the scenes, but seeing it in person and right in front of me was sexually arousing.

As I mentioned before, I found Sarah very cute. I was not attracted to other girl's sexually and regardless what a lot of people say or believe not all girls want to experiment or are curious about having sex with another girl. I was not. I never even thought about it. But that did not mean one can't appreciate attractiveness in the same sex. To me Sarah was so cute and adorable that it made her very pretty and sexy. I watched, fascinated by the way her face looked as her mouth was stretched wide to take his large penis, the sounds she made, and even her small perky breasts as Andre played by with them. I also enjoyed the look on Andre's face; the look of pleasure he had. Something I had seen so many times when I gave him pleasure and I always enjoyed that look when we had sex. My private area was tingling and I could feel myself getting wet and the desire to touch myself; but I didn't. I just watched the two of them.

Soon Andre grabbed her head harder and pushed her head down so she took more of his large cock in her mouth and he gave a serious of masculine grunting moans and his hips jerked up several times as he orgasmed. Sarah's eyes went wide as she felt his cum going into her mouth and she made these gulping sounds as she swallowed his cum. After he was finished, Andre leaned back and closed his eyes as Sarah took her mouth off his penis and swallowed one more time and then started licking Andre's cock and taking just the head into her mouth and she sucked the last drops of cum from his cock. She pulled her head back and wiped her mouth and looked at me and gave me a mischievous smile and pulled her bikini top down to cover her breasts. I blushed and turned around in the front seat and thought how lucky it was for Sarah that there was no traffic on the interstate and we did not pass any other vehicles.

"Damn, Carl, bitch sucks cock almost as good as Jennifer." Andre commented with a chuckle.

"Fuck, she sucks cock better than Jennifer." Carl replied back, "But she had had more practice sucking black dicks." The two boys laughed and Sarah playfully slapped Carl on the shoulder.

I just sat there and blushed and did not say a word. I was turned on by what I saw but also a little mad at both Andre and Sarah and jealous.

"Motherfucker!" Carl exclaimed after about ten minutes after Sarah gave Andre a blow hob and he slowed down and pulled over on the shoulder of the interstate.

"What?" I said with fear in my voice. I thought something was wrong with the car.

"Now I want a blow job." Carl answered me. "Dre you drive for a bit." Carl and Andre got out of the car and changed places.

"Get in the back, Jennifer." Carl told me. "You and Sarah change places."

I turned in my seat to look at him. "Me?"

"Yeah you, it ain't like you never sucked my dick before."

I looked at Andre and half expected and half wished he would have said something like, "No she's my bitch and not sucking your cock." But he just smiled at me and motioned his head toward the back of the car to tell me to get in the back seat.

As Andre pulled back onto the interstate, Sarah and I changed seats without getting out of the car. Carl was pulling his swim suit down and once in the back I turned my body to his and looked down. His large penis was semi erect and I looked up and saw Sarah had her knees in the seat of the car and facing us with her arms folded over the head rest of the seat. I took off my white framed Jackie Onassis sunglasses.

"No keep them on." Carl told me.

I put my sunglasses back on and I swallowed and bent my head down and took Carl into my mouth.

I was very embarrassed but it did feel good when Carl's penis started to get larger in my mouth as he became fully erect. I moved my eyes to the side and saw Sarah watching me and grinning and I could tell by the look on her face seeing me suck her boyfriend's dick was exciting her. I then just focused on the task at hand when Carl moaned. He just leaned back in the seat and let me work his penis with my mouth and hands.

It tome less than twenty seconds to get over my humiliation and ignore my surroundings. I always did enjoy giving blowjobs and at the moment I was giving an awesome one if I do say so myself. I was taking Carl's penis as far as I was able to in my mouth and down my throat, the girth of his large cock was stretching my mouth wide and I did not even attempt to swallow my saliva and let the spit run out of my mouth to coat his shaft so my hand glided easily up and down his long shaft. I did gag and cough a little when I took him to far down my throat and a few times I had to take my mouth off of him and gasp for air and then went back to sucking his cock. I was making similar whimpering sounds a Sarah had.

"Fuck...uhhh fuck, girl, that's good...damn you can suck dick." Carl moaned out.

I don't know how long I was giving Carl a blow job, he did take longer to cum than Andre did, but my head jerked up when I heard a trucker horn blow. I looked up and saw Andre was driving next to a semi-truck and had actually slowed down to drive in the right lane parallel to the truck. I blushed hard and wiped my mouth and sat back up in the back seat.

"You ain't finished yet." Carl told me and laughed. "Let's give him a good show so he can see what a cocking sucking white whore you are."

Carl then lifted my bikini top and lifted my breasts up to flash the trucker, who blew his horn twice, and then grabbed the back of my head and pushed it down to finish the blow job. I wiggled and squirmed a little and Carl pulled my hair hard and I whined out from the pain and submitted to him and took him back in my mouth. Andre stayed next to the trucker for several more seconds and then laughed as he floored the accelerator and the Mustang took off fast. I heard the trucker horn blow in one long sound.

When Carl came in my mouth I greedily swallow and enjoyed my new found thirst for a man's cum. I sucked him and milked as much of his fluid I could from his penis. I then sat up and pulled my top down and crossed my hands over my chest. I looked at Sarah and she was still kneeling in the front seat facing the back and she was grinning.

"That was not funny!" I told both him and Andre. I wiped my mouth and ran a hand though my hair.

"Yeah it was." Andre said.

Andre pulled over and let Carl drive us the rest of the way. Andre got in the back seat and I moved away from him and he just laughed at me. I sat and pouted and did not say a word and slapped his hand away several times when he tried to caress my upper thighs.

The rest of the trip went on as normal and we made good time with how fast Carl and Andre drove. By the time we drove off the interstate and into the city of Savanah my mood had improved and both Sarah and I were dancing in our seats and waving our arms out of the open top of the car to the music on the radio and having a good time.

I gave Carl instructions on how to get to Tybee Island, which was easy, just two turns and then a straight on Island Express way for about twenty minutes. Carl pulled into the hotel parking lot and gave a whistle of appreciation and pulled up to the front. A valet came up and asked if we were checking in and Carl told him yes later that afternoon and I told him that we were going to the beach first. The valet complemented Carl on "his" car and I blushed when he pointed at me over his shoulder with his thumb and told the valet, "It's her husband's car." I turned my head and blushed when the valet gave me a very curious look and just knew he was going to tell his fellow employees about '67 Shelby and the white married whore staying at the hotel with her young black lover.

He offered to park the car but we told him we would park it ourselves because we still needed to get our belongings out of the car and did not have a room yet. Carl grabbed my wallet off the center console and took out forty dollars and tipped the valet, who was very grateful.

"Carl you should not have tipped him and specially not that much. He did not do anything." I told him.

"Yeah but he's a brother trying to make a living and standing out in this heat in that uniform parking cars for rich white folks, he deserves a nice tip."

We grabbed our beach towels, my coconut scented suntan lotion, and sunscreen for poor Sarah and her pale skin, and made our way to the lobby. I told the desk clerk we were checking in later and asked if it was ok of we used the hotel beach and the hotel's beach chairs and other beach amenities the hotel offered. He checked my name and confirmed I had a reservation and became very accommodating and said we could use everything the hotel had to offer. We...well I did have to pay a rental fee for the beach chairs and sun shade umbrella, which was more for Sarah, but I knew that and that was fine.

The rest of the day until we checked into out rooms was fun. We did normal beach stuff, laying in the sun, Sarah under the umbrella unless she went into the ocean or when her and I went and got some cold drinks for us at the hotel beach bar; the boys brought a football ad were tossing it around; just normal things. I did like the fact I was so far from home and no chances I would run into someone I knew and I got to at least pretend Andre was my boyfriend in public. Kissing and holding hands without having to worry about someone I or my husband knew. Splashing around in the ocean and Andre grabbed me under my butt and lifted me up as I gave a delightful squeal and then leaned down and kissed him hard and passionately. That was nice.

We checked into our rooms a little after four, both suites were identical and facing the beach. They had the entrance room with the TV and table sofa and chair and the bedrooms had one king sized bed. They were nice rooms and for the price per night they had better have been. I could tell Andre was impressed even if he tried not to show it.

I was going to take a shower and wash the beach and sand and suntan lotion off of me and as I was in the bedroom and just had taken off my bikini top Andres came up behind me and started kissing my neck and fondling my breasts.

"Ummmm...stop, baby, I need to take a shower first. I smell like coconuts....uhh God that feels good." I moaned out as he started playing with my nipples.

"No I like the smell of the lotion and going to fuck you first. Watching you give Carl a blow job turned me on." He answered and pulled my bikini bottoms down. "And seeing you in that bikini all day got me hard."

I giggled and turned around, "You liked it...seeing me suck Carl's dick." I teased as I stepped out of my bottoms.

"Yeah I like seeing you be such a whore."

"Well I can be a whore for you right now." I told him and dropped to my knees and pulled his bathing suit down and he was right, I must have made him excited cause he was rock hard and his large penis stuck straight out.

Naturally I had seen it before, many times, but the size of it still intimidated me and excited me also and I my mouth actually got watery from desire to suck it. Him calling me a whore and slut and bitch and the many other degrading names he used no longer humiliated me...well not as much, but they still excited me a great deal. There was not much more he could do to me or make me do to myself that would humiliate me as much as it did when we first began out affair I thought; boy was I come to find out just how wrong I was.

I took Carl in my mouth and sucked his cock for a while until he pulled me off of him and told me to get on the bed and spread my legs and to let him see my fat, white pussy. I did with eagerness. I said he really liked my tan lines, which were a little more noticeable after the sun I had gotten that day, and he dropped down on his knees and started to go down on me.

I withered and squealed and moaned and whimpered in pleasure as Andre used his tongue and mouth and fingers on my very wet, still hairless pussy. I had gotten into a routine of shaving all the hair form my pubis area. He lifted my legs up and I held them under my knees as he started to rim my asshole and I gave a loud long moan of delight. I had come to really enjoy having my butthole rimmed and kept it very clean for just such occasions and for anal sex. I came with his tongue in my ass and his fingers inside my pussy thrusting hard and deep into me making squishy sounds from being so wet. Carl did not let me rest or enjoy the blissful aftermath of my orgasm as he stood up and entered me in one hard long thrust. I screamed in a mixture of pain and pleasure and then he started fucking me hard. I came once again and when Andre grunted out he was going to cum I begged him to cum inside my pussy. He came inside me hard and quicker than normal. After he was done he rolled off of me and we were both panting.

"Fuck, Jennifer, your pussy is fucking incredible." He commented and it did make me smile that he thought so.

"Better than Sarah's?" I asked as I snuggled up to him. I was only half teasing.

Andre laughed, "Stop bitching, you know you liked watching her suck my cock toady. I bet it got that fat pussy dripping wet." He never did answer my question. And I never admitted to him that it did arouse me.

We lay there for a moment and I got up and took my shower. I made sure I was very clean in my private areas because I had something special planned for me and Andre later that night.

We all three hung out in our suite, I could tell by the look on Sarah's face she also got fucked when they got to their suite, until we went out to dinner. Carl drove and Sarah and I sat in the back and I gave them directions to the restaurant. I knew the place since I had been there before. I was wearing my red jean cutoffs and tee shirt, yes panties and bra, and the others were dressed just as casual. The restaurant was on an inlet between Tybee and Savannah and was nothing fancy, actually looked dingy; but they had the best crabs pulled fresh right out of the inlets that day and fresh scrimp and oysters and other seafood. I had crabs but did not east as much as I wanted because I did not want to have a full stomach that night for my little game I had planned.

We got back to the hotel and Sarah and Carl went to their suite, Sarah had been very amorous to Carl all through dinner so I knew she wanted to get fucked as bad as I did. It was not very late, only a little after nine, but I was glad because I wanted an all-night sex fest in the hotel room with Andre. I excused myself and told him I was going to go change and he settled down in front of the TV.

I took another shower, just to be extra clean, made sure my pussy was clean shaven with no stubble, and started to get prepared. I slicked my hair back and did not dry it and put on my makeup. I did my makeup in my "club style" which was heavy mascara and dark eye shadow to give my eyes a smoky look, put on red lipstick and changed into my new lingerie.

It was a black set and the top was a corset top that zipped up the side but had faux ties in the back. The top part came straight across leaving my shoulder bare and was V cut across the breasts and pushed them up to give me more cleavage. The corset was trimmed with red and there was a red bow in the middle of the front between my breasts. The panties were black satin bikini cut and there was a red heart in the front center. The set came with black stockings and garters and garter belt. I put the panties on over the garters so when they were taken off my pussy would be exposed and I could keep the stockings and garters on during sex, I liked that.