Wife's Sexual Awakening Ch. 06

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

After I was dressed, and I looked hot...very sexy, I started to get nervous about my plan and started to doubt myself and if Andre would go along and like it. I took a deep breath and decided I wanted this so here goes nothing. I walked into the living areas of the suite and right in front of Andre, who was sitting in the chair, and I knelt down on my knees and put my head down.

"Your whore slave is ready to serve her Master in any way he desires." I told Andre.

Andre was taken aback for a moment and I got a little scared and thought I made a mistake but then he ran his hand through my hair and pulled it to jerk my head up. I looked at him and he was grinning.

"Anyway I desire?" He asked and I was glad he was going along with it.

I smiled, "Yes Master."

And he did, but not like I expected or even hoped. Yeah he made me give him oral and even roughly fucked my face and made me choke and gag, I swallowed his cum, he came over my face, he fucked me hard and rough several times, he called me humiliating names, he made me expose myself to him and made me touch myself in degrading ways and everything he normally did but that was it. It was what he normally did to me. Oh don't get me wrong the sex was great and I came a lot and the next morning my pussy was sore, he did not fuck my ass and I was relieved but also disappointed, but I was hoping for more. What more I was not sure but yeah I wanted him to spank me until I cried, maybe tie me up or something. I don't know I was inexperienced about being a slave whore and did not really know what to expect but I know I did want something more. But overall the night was great and I got my brains fucked out.

The next night, my birthday night, I did get more...a lot more than I bargained for and expected.