Wife's Sexual Awakening Ch. 08

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I was very turned on from everything. Sucking his penis, eating his cum, having my breasts and nipples played with roughly, the humiliation of being exposed and finger fucked in front of his friend, and being his owned white whore; I was close to orgasm.

"Bitch likes it in the ass also." Andre told T. They talked about me like I was not even there.

I grunted out loudly as Andre put a finger, lubricated with my own sex fluid, in my ass. I moved my hands from around his upper back to his shoulders to better support myself as my knees felt weak. Andre used his fingers to fuck my ass and pussy hard and fast.

"OHHH...OHHH MY GOD...OH GOD...OH GOD...OHHH GOD...UHHHH OHHHH UUUGH FUCK...UUUUUGH FUCK THAT'S DEEP IN...UUUUGH...IN MY ASS!" I cried out and moaned and made those unlady like grunts when I was getting my ass fucked. "OHHHH...UGGGGHHHH I...I...OHHH CUMMING...OHHHH FUCK I...GO...CUMMING! UUUUUGH MY GOD...UUUUGHHHOHHHH!"

As my orgasm hit me Andre shoved a second finger deep in my ass. I clutched Andre's shoulders and dug my nails into his flesh and I could feel my pussy and asshole contract and release around his fingers. My knees buckled and I would have fallen to the floor if I had not been supporting myself on Andre's body. After my orgasm ended I pressed my head to his chest and panted for air. Andre removed his fingers from inside my body and bought them to my lips and I sucked first the fingers from his right hand that has been in my pussy and then the fingers from his left hand that had been in my ass.

"Fuck that's nasty." I heard say as I sucked and licked Andre's fingers that had been in my butthole.

"She's a nasty white bitch." Andre chuckled. He then pulled my hair hard to lift my head. "Tell T how nasty you are." Andre turned my body around and held my head up by my hair.

Still breathing hard I was forced to look into at the other black boy. "I...I am a nasty white whore."

Andre pulled my hair harder causing me to whimper out, "Tell him who owns that fat pussy and your skinny white ass."

"An...Andre...Andre owns my fat white pussy and skinny white ass." I said softly in an almost whisper.

"Louder." Andre said harshly and yanked my hair harder.

I repeated the phrase louder as I started to cry a little. Not so much from the pain but from the humiliation of having to admit what I was, even if it was true.

"Bitch will do anything for black dick." Andre chuckled and let go of my hair and gave me a little push. "Now go suck T's cock."

I stumbled a little from the push and the fact my pajama bottoms were around my upper thighs and once I caught my balance I turned to Andre and bit my lower lip.

"Can...can...we...can we do it in another room?" I asked nervously. "My...my knees hurt from the tile floor."

Andre chuckled, "Sure. Let's go into the bedroom."

I reached down to pull up my pajama bottoms but Andre shook his head so I just took them off. I knew as soon I found out T was watching me suck Andre's penis and eating his cum from my hands that I was going to get fucked by both of them. I did not protest at all as I followed Andre to my bedroom and the much larger black boy followed behind. I was done protesting what he wanted from me, he owned me and it aroused me a great deal to do what he wanted and to please him. T was large, big framed with hard fat over his muscles and ugly but that did not matter; he was going to fuck me and I was going to enjoy it. I did have a curious thought about how an over three hundred pound man who looked to be over six feet, five inches tall was going to crush me once he got on top of me and fucked me. I was also very curious about the size of his penis. If it was as large to match his body frame then eh would have to be even larger than Carl and that did intimidate me a little.

Once in the bedroom the two young black men wasted no time. I stood in the center of my room and watched as Andre and T took off their clothes; I did pay more attention to Andre and admired his muscular body when he stood in front of me naked. He was a very handsome young man with a great body and his very large penis was already erect again. I bit my lower lip as I stared at him and I badly desired for him to take me in his strong arms and fuck me and use me for his sexual pleasure. My nipples were hard, my pussy was very wet, and I felt an overwhelming yearning to have my pussy filled with cock; to feel Andre's big black cock stretch my pussy wide and to feel it deep inside me. I wanted to be his whore and let him use my body in depraved ways.

Andre walked behind me and I sighed out a long whimper of arousal when he placed his hands on my shoulders; God I wanted him so bad. I was disappointed when instead of touching me and "playing" with my body as he liked to do; Andre pushed me to my knees.

"Crawl over there and suck T's cock." He told me as he now stood over me. "He never fucked a white girl before."

I looked at T for the first time since we went into my bedroom and saw his massive frame sitting on the edge of my bed. He was also naked and his belly folded over his waist but it did not hide his erect penis. T had very black skin and his testicles and scrotum and his penis was even a darker shade than his body. He was not as large as I expected; not even as big as Andre. I would have guessed his penis to be about nine or nine and a half inches long, but it was very thick; it had more girth than even Carl's. I thought it looked a little odd with how thick it was compared to the length. I looked at it and he grinned as he held it up for me and I swallowed hard; I seriously doubted I would be able to open my mouth wide enough to make it fit.

I crawled to T on my hands and knees and heard Andre chuckle, he was amused at me being such a whore that I was actually crawling to take another man's penis in my mouth. Not knowing if I could fit him in my mouth I started slow. I took his dark, black cock in my hand and started to lick up the shaft and then around the head, making T give a low moan of pleasure. I ran my tongue over the tip of his penis, tasting his precum, in a circular movement as my right hand jerked him slow and then back down his shaft. I did that several times and then felt T's large hand on the back of my head and I knew he wanted me to take him in my mouth. I looked up at his broad, ugly face and opened my mouth as wide as I could and lowered my head.

It was a struggle to get my mouth around his penis and it stretched my mouth open wide; much wider than Andre and Carl's and I seriously thought my mouth was stretched open as far as it could go; it felt like my jaw was being pried open. I started out slow even though I wished I could have gone faster to get it over with so Andre would fuck me; but due to T's girth I had go slow. It took several minutes for me to get into a good rhythm and soon my head was bobbing up and down as T leaned back to enjoy the pleasure my mouth was giving him.

After several more moments of sucking his cock my mouth filled with saliva, I was finding it difficult to breathe because my sinuses started to fill with snot, my eyes became water that tears ran down my cheeks, and my jaw started to ache. I took my mouth off of T and gasped for air as I coughed and gagged then went back to work on his penis. I keep sucking him and every now and then I had to stop for my need for air and soon I had snot running out of my nose, tears running out of my eyes, and spit running out of my mouth and down my chin. T just kept giving masculine moans of pleasure.

"Deeper, bitch. Take him deeper." I heard Andre tell me after I took my mouth off of T one more time.

I gagged and coughed as I tried to talk. "I...I can't." I finally got the words out.

"Bullshit. A cock sucking whore like you; you know you can." Andre told me and walked over to me.

I yelped in pain as he slapped my ass very hard and then again as he grabbed my hair and pulled. "Just need a little help. Open that slut mouth."

He pulled my hair even harder and I parted my lips as Andre pushed my head down and made me take T's cock back in my mouth. He kept pushing me down and I was gagging and coughing and trying to breath though my nose but it was so congested I could not inhale; but Andre just kept pushing me down.

"Damn, Dre, let the girl breathe." I heard T say with a chuckle.

Andre let go of my head and I quickly took my mouth off T and started coughing and gagging up saliva as I gasped desperately for air and almost puked.

"Fucking whore." Andre said in a tone filled with disgust. "I told T you knew how to suck cock, but you sure ain't showing him." Andre smacked my ass hard again and then yanked my head back by my hair and grabbed my face with his hand, around my chin.

"I...I...I am sorry...I am trying...he...he is just too thick." I replied in a pleading tone.

"Dre, chill man. It's ok. I can't cum from a blow job anyway." T said as he came to my defense.

Andre pushed my head as he let go of my face and hair, "God damn, whore."

I started to cry not from the harsh treatment from Andre, yes it was harsher than normal, but what made me start to cry was that I disappointed him.

"Well you fuck the cunt then, I am going to go get something to drink."

After Andre left the room T stood up and helped me to my feet. I wiped my eyes and mouth and nose with the back of my forearm.

"He's just showing off." T told me. "He told us all about what he does to you and how you would do anything for him and that he owns your white ass."

T sat me down on the bed and put his meaty arm around me and I placed my head against him. "I...I am sorry I could not make you cum."

T laughed, a deep rich laugh, "its ok. Like I said, I can't cum from a blow job. Never could."

"We...you...you can fuck me." I told him.

T laughed, "Girl, of course I am going to fuck you. We both are. We are going to fuck your brains out. Don't think just cause I am being nice right now means I ain't going to fuck your white pussy and tight white ass. Dre may be showing off, but he is right about you. You are just a white bitch who likes getting fucked by nigger dick."

T started kissing me with his thick lips and I kissed him back; seemingly not at all offended by what he told me. I guess I wasn't because he just spoke the truth. I wrapped my arms around his fat neck and moaned into his mouth as he started playing with my wet pussy; running his hand up and down it and then gasped out when he shoved a thick finger into me. T pushed me down on the bed as he fingered me and kissed me and I trust my hips into him as my arms moved to warp around his body, or tried to; I could not get them all the way around his large frame. He kneeled in front of me and grabbed my legs and spread the apart as he moved his body closer to mine. I watched as he guided his black cock to my pussy.

"Ohhh God." I moaned out as he entered me.

He pushed his thick cock into my pussy and even though it slide in easily because I was so aroused and wet, I could feel it stretching my sex open wide. He pushed all the way into me, causing me to moan out in the pleasure he gave me, then he moved his body on top of mine and started to fuck me. He started slow then picked up his pace as his thrusts got harder and faster. It felt so good that I did not even care if his huge body was crushing me.

I could feel him going deep into me, hitting my cervix and his thick cock rubbing against the sensitive membranes inside my pussy. While his penis did not go as deep as Andre or Carl's, it felt extremely good and actually different in a very pleasurable way as he fucked me hard and expanded my pussy.

"OHHH...GOD...OHHH FUCK...DON'T...OHH MY GOD...DON'T STOP...OHHH MY FUCKING GOD...PLEASE DON'T STOP!" I begged him. "YES...YES...OH GOD YES...OHHHHH MYYY GOD. PLEASE...PLEASE DON'T...OHHH STOP!"

I was crying out and moaning and screaming from the blissful pleasure and came rather quickly. I came within three or four minutes of T fucking me. T did not let me catch my breath as he just kept fucking me harder and faster. I dug my nails into his back and kept crying out. T sweated profusely and I could feel his sweat dripping off his face onto mine and I would lick up any of it that came close to my mouth. As fast and as hard as he was fucking me, I thought he would cum quickly but he didn't. He just kept slamming his hips and ramming his cock into me hard and deep. After a while I came a second time. Once I screamed out my second orgasm, T grabbed my legs and put them on his shoulders and lifted them way up my body so my feet were next to the side of my head.

"OHHHH MY FUCKING GOD...OHHHHH FUCK...OHHHH AHHHHH GOD GOD GOD...OHHHHH FUCK." I screamed out as he drove deep into me I that position.

He kept fucking me and fucking me. I wished I had a mirror next to the bed so I could see how it looked with the contrast of his very black skin against my white flesh and to see his mammoth body on type of mine. I actually imagined it in my head for a moment as he fucked me and even had a brief thought of wishing Andre, who was now back in the room, had a video camera to film it. The thoughts did not last long as the immense pleasure of getting fucked by T overwhelmed me.

"UHHHH...STOP...OHH FUCK...OHHH STOP...OH MY GOD...TOO MUCH...PLEASE...OHHH FUCK...TOO MUCH...PLEASE...IT'S TOO MUCH...OHHH T...PLEASE...STOP...I...I CAN'T TAKE IT. OHHHH NOT...NOT THERE...OHHHH FUCK...FUCK...OHHH GOD YES...DEEPER...PUT IN IN MY ASS DEEPER! OHHHHH UHHHHHHGHHH...UUGHHHH GOD YES!"

I cried out, not from any pain at all but the sheer pleasure of how he was fucking me was almost too much to handle; people may think that crazy but it was and then he stuck his thick, long, fat, finger deep into my ass and that cause me to have yet another orgasm. T just kept fucking me and fucking me, relentlessly driving his cock into my pussy and his finger into my ass. He was grunting and moaning and sweating a great deal and I found it sexy.

"Fuck...uhhhhhh damn this pussy is good. Uhhhhh uhhhh going to cum." He told me.

"INSIDE ME...PLEASE...OHHH GOD PLEASE CUM INSIDE MY PUSSY." I begged him.

T slowed down and looked into my eyes, drops of his sweat falling on my face, "You want this nigger cum in your white pussy." He asked and thrust in me deep and hard.

"OHHHH FUCK...YES YES...PLEASE."

"Tell me...say it." He drove deep into me again and held his penis deep in me as his finger rammed deep into my ass.

"YES...PLEASE GIVE ME YOUR NIGGER CUM...OHHH GOD THAT'S DEEP IN MY ASS...OHHH PLEASE T CUM IN MY WHITE PUSSY...SHOOT YOUR NIGGER CUM INSIDE ME!"

As I mentioned, I was raised to never say that word and I didn't and actually hated that word but I wanted him to cum inside me so bad I screamed out the words he wanted to hear as he gave one last hard, deep thrust into me and I felt his large body spasm as he made loud deep, masculine grunts as his cum shot up inside me. I enjoyed the feeling of his warm, sticky cum going all up inside my pussy. When he was finished, T collapsed his body on mine and I started kissing him with deep passion and licked the sweat from his face. T had fucked me so good and even though his penis was not as long as Andre or Carl's, the sex seemed better for some reason; maybe it was the width; but whatever it was he fucked me so good.

When T rolled off of me Andre was right there between my legs going to take his turn with me. He did not even give me time to catch my breath as he grabbed my calves and spread my legs apart and lifted them up in air. I waited for him to enter my pussy, but instead felt the head of his cock against my butthole. He had lubricated his penis while T was fucking me and I winced as he pushed his cock into my ass. Even though I really was not in the mood for anal sex, I did not try to protest or stop him. It would have been pointless anyway because Andre did what he wanted with my body; plus I figured it was going to happen being in bed with both him and T. I also knew it was not going to be the last time I got my ass fucked that night. I just braced myself for the initial pain I knew was going to come and then the strange intense pleasure that would follow.

"Hold your legs up." Andre told me as he pushed deeper into my ass.

I grabbed my legs under my knees and lifted then up. "Higher." Andre told me and I did. When my legs were up to his satisfaction he started to fuck my ass hard. It was like he was trying to hurt me, and at first it did and I begged him to slow down but he just kept fucking my ass hard and deep. Soon the pain was replaced with pleasure as his cock ponded deep into my asshole and rubbed against the sensitive nerves inside my anus and I was moaning and making those unlady like grunts I made when I got my ass fucked. Andre drove hard to bury his large cock all the way into my ass and held it there.

"Hold her legs up, T." He said.

I felt T kneel beside my head and he grabbed my legs and pulled then even higher so that once again my feet were next to my head.

"UUUGHHHHH GOD...OHHH UHHHHGGG FUCK!" I moaned out. The position seemed to make Andre's cock go even further into my ass.

"Told you the whore likes to be ass fucked." Andre told T and then looked down at me. "Play with your pussy." He told me. "Make that fat, white pussy cum like the white whore you are."

With T holding my legs up above my head and Andre so deep into my ass, I ran my right hand down and started fingering my pussy. It felt so good and I was so wet. I fucked my pussy with my fingers, first one, then two and then a third. I fucked myself hard as Andre started rotating his hips.

"UHHHHGG...AHHHH UGHGHGHHHG...OH GOD...MORE...PLEASE...OHHH FUCK DON'T STOP!" I CRIED OUT. "FUCK...UUUGGGG GOD FUCK MY ASS...PLEASE FUCK MY ASS."

Andre chuckled as he knelt between my legs, "Scoop out T's cum and eat it then u get the ass fucking you want." He told me.

Actually there was not very much of T's cum inside me, most had already leaked out and made a wet spot on the bed; but I curled my fingers inside me and pulled them out and licked them clean. When I was done I put my fingers back in my pussy and true to his word Andre fucked my ass hard. At one point during me getting my ass fucked without mercy by Andre; T's hand replaced my and he was finger fucking me hard and deep. I turned my head and saw his erect penis at my mouth and I reached up and took it in my hand and guided it inside my mouth. It was hard to keep sucking his cock with Andre ass fucking me so hard and me moaning and screaming out in pleasure but I did my best.

I had another orgasm and it was not even ten seconds later when Andre said he was going to cum. I begged him to cum in my ass but he pulled out of me and straddled my chest and jerked his cock until he came all over my face. I licked and sucked as much of his cum off of my face as I could and then took him into my mouth and sucked the last few drops of his sex fluid from him.

After he was done he rolled off of me and lay on one side of the bed and T on the other with me in the middle. My legs were trembling and mu ass was sore but I lay there panting in a blissful state with cum running down my face.

Andre grabbed one of my decorative pillows off my bed and wiped his penis with it and then wiped my face. He got a chuckle out of when I complained. They were expensive pillows.

The rest of the night until they left, both black young men fucked me anyway they wanted and I sucked their cocks a lot. I noticed T took a long time to cum and one time he was on top of me fucking me and I thought he would never cum. They did give me my first double penetration and did it twice that night.

The first time was when I was on top of T riding his cock in my pussy and he told me to get off and turn around to face away from him. I did and as I was about to lower myself onto his thick penis he told me to put it in my ass. I had already been ass fucked by Andre and once by T so my asshole had been stretched and it did not hurt as I sat down on his cock. Andre then got between my legs and on top of me and entered my pussy. It felt freaking awesome. I could feel the friction their penises made inside me against the membranes that separated the inside of my ass form the inside of my pussy. It took a moment for the three of us to get into sync but when we did I thought I was going to pass out from the pleasure of it. I had two orgasms as they fucked me that way. The next time I was on top of Andre and T came behind me and fucked my ass. It again felt incredible.