Wife's Sexual Awakening Ch. 08

Story Info
Jennifer meets another friend of Andre's.
9.3k words
4.41
11.1k
22

Part 8 of the 8 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 01/14/2020
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
MILF4black
MILF4black
184 Followers

The rest of the week after our beach trip I did not see or even hear from Andre at all, which was mostly a good thing but part of me missed him. It did give me a chance to think of many ways to end my affair and I was going to do so the next time I heard or saw him. The way he treated me our last night in Tybee Island settled that.

My period ended Thursday night and I found myself very horny and masturbated myself both Thursday and Friday with images of what the four of us did in that hotel room going through my mind. I used my electric tooth brush to stimulate my clit; I did not own a vibrator or any other sex toys. I tried to find my G spot to give myself an orgasm like Sarah gave me but I could not do to myself what she did to me.

Sarah went on a weekend trip with her parents to North Carolina to visit her grandmother for her grandmother's birthday and on Saturday night I went to eat with my parents and then came home about eight and changed into my pajamas, had a phone conversation with my husband, and watched some television.

My doorbell rang a little after midnight and I knew it was Andre. He came over that late sometimes and even later to fuck me; sometimes waking me up from my sleep. My first thought was I had wished I had not removed my makeup and not had been wearing my Disney Princess pajama set. They were short pajama bottoms and a tank top for the top. I loved my Disney Princess Pj's but not very sexy. I answered the door with every intention of sitting him down and ending out perverted relationship. I took a deep breath and answered the door.

Andre was dressed in his typical style, white, sleeveless tee shirt, jeans that were pulled down low to show his boxers, and Timberland boots. He was not alone. Behind him stood another black young man who I would have estimated to be about eighteen or nineteen, maybe twenty. He was hard to miss. The other boy was huge.

He was dressed similar but instead of a white tee shirt he wore a red button down short sleeve shirt, where he found one to fit him I had no clue. He must have stood about six feet 4 or 5 inches tall and he was not muscular big like Andre and Carl. The other boy was fat, but no obscene fat. He had a gut on him yes, fat arms, and a fat round face, but he reminded me of one of those offensive linemen from a NFL football team; you could tell under his fat was solid muscle and he would be very strong. He must have weighed two hundred and ninety pounds at least but I would have guessed over three hundred. He also was not very attractive at all, honestly if I was a mean person I would have said he was ugly; and had very black skin tone.

"This is T." Andre told me.

"Hello." I said as I let them in.

"T" did not say a word but just nodded his head as they entered my house. I had to back up and move out of the way to let T in. Andre led T straight to my living room like he owned the house and I followed. I could not break up with Andre with someone else there. I did not want to embarrass the boy at all.

T sat on the leather recliner and I heard the chair "moan" from the boy's weight. Andre sat on the sofa and I sat on the other side of the same sofa so I would not encourage him in anyway. He looked at me and raised an eyebrow and I moved over to sit next to him and he put his arm around me and instinctually I put my head on his shoulder.

"What...why...what made you decide to stop by?" I asked. I knew the answer, but no one was saying anything. I am sure he wanted a quick fuck while T watched television and then he would leave. I was not going to give to him.

"We were just out and I decided to come see you." He answered. Yeah he wanted to fuck me and leave. "Why? Not glad to see me?" He asked and chuckled.

T still had not said a word but kept looking at me and I adjusted the hem of my pajama bottoms that had ridden up to show more of my butt when I moved next to Andre.

"Would y'all like a drink or something?" I asked ignoring his question.

"Yeah a beer would be good" T finally talked. He had a very deep voice and the accent was thick with that of southern black people from the "hood."

"Sure." I said and got up and yelped when Andre smacked my ass as I walked into the kitchen.

I started keeping the brand of beer Andre and Carl liked in my refrigerator and pulled out two bottles and placed them on the counter. As I was looking for my bottle opener, they were twist off caps but I preferred to use an opener cause sometime I had trouble with the caps, I flinched from being startled when I felt large arms wrap around my waist. By the look of the arms I knew it was Andre. He pressed his body to mine to push me against the counter and started kissing the back of my neck.

"Ummmm...stop. Andre stop." I told him and to my surprise he stopped kissing me but kept me pinned with his body.

"What? T won't mind while I get my dick sucked and some pussy. He can watch some TV. For some crazy reason he likes baseball." There was Braves game on that late because they were playing on the West Coast.

I managed to wiggle and squirm until I was facing hum, but still pinned. "No. We...well...we need to talk about things." I said. I was getting aroused but I was determined to end things right then.

"Like what?" Andre said and lifted me up easily and sat my on the counter and moved into my spread legs.

I made a little squeal as he sat me on the counter and a giggle escaped my mouth. I placed my hands on his chest and tried to push him away.

"I...I did not like what you did to me on the beach." I blurted out quickly. "I...I told you no and I meant it." I added with more confidence in my voice."

Andre shrugged his shoulders, "You say no a lot but don't mean it. You liked it and wanted it so don't start getting all high and mighty about it." His voice did not sound mad but more amused.

I swallowed hard and took a deep breath. "I...I think we need to stop. I don't want to do this anymore. We need to end it. I still love my husband. It was fun but I can't do this to him anymore."

Andre gave me a grin and leaned and started kissing me again. I tried to resist; I honestly did, but after about three or four seconds I wrapped my arms around his waist, opened my mouth, allowed his tongue to slip past my lips and kissed him back with lust filled passion. Andre's hands ran under my shirt and he started playing with my breasts and nipples. I made whimpering moans as we made out and I once again gave into him as my arousal betrayed me. As his fingers played with my hard right nipple, Andre brought his other hand up my neck and started to run it through my hair.

"Ouuuuu!" I gave a cry of pain into his mouth when he grabbed my hair and pulled my head back hard and pinched my nipple violently.

Andre pulled his head back and looked into my eyes. "Don't start to feel sorry for yourself or get all guilty feeling just cause you are a some married white bitch who likes black cock and gets off being treated like a whore. It ain't over, slut. It's over when I get bored with you and right now I ain't bored. You are too much fun."

Still pulling my hair, Andre started kissing me again and while my scalp hurt I returned his kiss with excited passion. His hand left my nipple and ran down my stomach to my crotch and I actually spread my legs further apart for him. I was done resisting, not because of the pain he was causing me but because of the sexual desire I had for him. Andre started rubbing my pussy over the cotton of my pajama shorts and started kissing my neck as I clutched him tighter.

"Ummmm...that feels good." I whispered in his ear.

"Who owns this pussy?" He asked me with his lips pressed to my ear.

"Y...you...you do."

Andre started kissing my neck again and he pulled my butt toward him more and then his hand slipped under the waist band of my pajama bottoms. I gave a loud moan when one of his fingers entered my pussy, which was wet with arousal.

"Whose fat pussy is this?" He asked into my ear.

"Yours...ohhhh God...yours." I cried out.

Andre's mouth went to my lips again and we kissed with lust and passion as fingered my wet pussy, now with two fingers. I was so sexually excited that I did not even realize he had let go of my hair until he took my left leg and put it up on his shoulder and then did my right leg so now my butt was raised off the kitchen counter. Andre's fingers came out of my pussy and I felt them moving further back and then grunted out as his finger entered my ass. He twisted and turned his finger inside my butt as I moaned and grunted with arousal.

"Who owns your asshole?" He said after he pulled his mouth off my lips and looked into my eyes.

"Uhhhh...uhhhhh God!" I cried grunted out loudly as he drove his finger deep into me. "Uhhh...you...you do."

Andre gave me a smug grin. He knew he had me and I would submit to him and his perverted desires. The eighteen year old black boy who owned my pussy and ass continued to finger fuck my butt and took my right hand and guided it to his crotch. His large penis was erect and I started rubbing it over his jeans. Andre then brought his free hand up to my face and grabbed the sides of my face and squeezed my cheeks. He did not squeeze my face hard enough to hurt, but more to show he was in charge. He then pulled his finger out of my ass and brought it to my mouth and I did not hesitate and started sucking it.

"Who owns your mouth?" He asked me as he looked at me.

"uhhh oo." I tried to tell him "you do" but it came out mumbled and unclear as he pushed his finger that had been in my ass further down my throat causing me to gag and choke.

"Stupid, whore," He said as he placed another finger in my mouth. "Telling me it's over. Bitch, I own your fine white, married ass and you know it."

He pulled his fingers out of my mouth and I coughed and swallowed my saliva and wiped my chin of my spit. My hand was still on his cotch and running up and down his shaft as I looked at him and nodded my head. Andre was right; I lost all sense of self control when I was with him. I was not the confident, self-assured, strong willed female I had been my entire life. With Andre I was weak, submissive, and willing to do anything to please this eighteen year old black boy. When I was not with him I felt ashamed and embarrassed by the things I let him do to me or I did for him, but when I was with him I may weakly protest or object to his sexual desires regardless of how deviant I thought them to be. I don't know which was more shameful; that he was only eighteen and I allowed myself to be treated the way he treated me or the fact he knew how he controlled me and what I was willing to do to please him.

"You want to suck my dick don't you? You want my black cock in your whore mouth don't you?" He asked me.

"Yes. So bad. Please let me suck your cock and swallow your cum." I answered him; not only because it was the answer I knew he wanted but because I really wanted to have him in my mouth.

Andre grinned and stepped back and I almost fell of the kitchen counter when my legs were no longer supported by his shoulder. He unbuckled his belt, unbuttoned his jeans, and pulled them down. His large cock was erect and sticking out of the slit on his boxers. I actually ran my tongue over my lips while looking at it. God he was so big. I then looked up into his eyes.

"Here? Please not here, Andre. Your friend my walk in on us." My voice made a high pitched pleading sound. "Let's...let's go into the bedroom and I will do things to make you feel good." I tried bargaining, "And...and do things you like to watch me do."

Andre chuckled, "Bitch, we are going to do that anyway and you know it. I am sure T has seen a brother getting his cock sucked by some whore before. So yeah you are going to suck my dick right here. And take off your top. I like to look at them white titties when you give me a blow job."

I swallowed hard, removed my top, got off the counter, got on my knees and took his hard penis in my hand. I then moved my head down and took him in my mouth.

It was a great blow job if I do say so myself. Andre allowed me to work his penis with my mouth and just rested his hand on the back of my head, guiding it as it bobbed up and down. At times he would tell me to spit on it and make his shaft slick so my hands could glide up and down on it with ease, other times he would tell me to just use my mouth and I would drop my hands to my sides as I gave him a blow job. He would call me a his whore, his white cock sucking slut, his married white bitch, and other degrading words; always phrasing his words in a way that emphasized I was "his" and he "owned" me. I loved it and got extremely aroused.

I always enjoyed giving a blow job and the size or Andre's penis just made it so much better. I loved how big he was in my mouth, how I had to stretch my mouth wide to fit him in me, how long it was that when I attempted to deep throat him I would choke and gag, and I loved how black it was. The names he called me highly turned me on and while I thought I would have been used to them by now, they still humiliated me and that humiliation aroused me a great deal and when he said he "owned" me and that I was "his" whore it seemed to only increase my sexual arousal and desire for him. Before I was finished giving him a blow job my pussy was very wet, my nipples so hard and taunt from sexual arousal they actually hurt a little, and I wanted to swallow his cum and then have him fuck and use me as his sexual play toy desperately; so desperately I would do anything for him to take me.

Even with the way he treated me that Sunday night on the beach, I still wanted him! Even though I kept saying over and over in my mind I would end the affair; deep down I knew I would not...could not end it. As much shame and humiliation I felt when I was with him and the things he did to me, I wanted to be his. I wanted him to own me and make me his older, white, married, whore. As I was on my knees, which by now were hurting from the hard tile on the kitchen floor, sucking Andre's large penis; it just suddenly came to me that while he at times hurt me to the point people would call it unconsensual abuse, the way he treated me, and debased me; I desired that from him and it incredibly aroused me sexually to the point I would consent...no submit to any of his perverted desires. Andre was right, he owned me and I was done protesting to what he wanted to do to me or me do for him.

Why it came to me right then I don't know and it was like a flash of an epiphany that lasted only a second and my thoughts and desires went back to sucking his cock and wanting him to cum in my mouth. I wanted to feel his warm, thick fluid shoot into my mouth and down my throat; to taste it. Andre had another idea as he started playing with my exposed breasts and erect nipples.

I knew he was about to cum when he started trusting him hips a little and by his moans and grunts of pleasure; and I started sucking his cock harder and faster as I used my hands on his shaft; that was now very slick from all the saliva that came from my mouth. Andre pushed my head back and off his penis. I gave a whimper of disappointment and kneeled looking up at him; expecting him to cum all over my face.

"Hold your hands out...cup them." Andre said quickly as he stroked his cock.

I put my hands under his penis and cupped them as the eighteen year old black boy aimed his penis at my hands and grunted and moaned as his sex fluid shot into them. My eyes kept darting from his face to my hands and it was so sexy. I liked watching his face when he had an orgasm and then seeing the huge amount of his cum spray into my hands was very erotic. God there was a lot of cum shooting out of his cock! That made me assume he had not gotten off since the last night in Tybee Island. That made me feel nice, because maybe it meant he had not fucked another girl between then and now.

I assumed Andre was seeing another girl but I learned the hard way never to ask him that question when I did ask that question one night we were in bed. After was had sex I asked him and he got mad and grabbed me between my legs and squeezed so hard it brought tears to my eyes and I was begging him to let go. He told me that was none of my "fucking business" and said I was just his whore and not his girlfriend. I never asked again.

"Fuck, you did a great job on my cock." Andre told me as he caught his breath. "Lap it up like the little bitch, whore you are."

I did not even hesitate and bent my head as I bought my hands to my mouth and lapped up his cum; sucking it into my mouth and licking my fingers and palms to get every drop I could. Andre chuckled at me as his large hands kneaded my breasts roughly.

After I was finished licking hi scum from my hands, Andre lifted me to my feet, I gave a wince at the pain in my knees, and held me close to him with his muscular arms around my waist and my face in his chest, kissing it and licking it. I wanted him in me so bad and wanted him to make me cum desperately.

"Fuck, Dre, you were right. The white bitch likes nigger cum." I heard the deep amused voice of T behind me.

I tried to get away from Andre to cover naked chest, but Andre held me tight to him. I was highly embarrassed and I could feel my skin flush with humiliation at being watched doing what I did.

"I been tellin y'all how nasty she and how much she likes black cock." Andre told T as he held me tight.

The phrase "tellin y'all" did not go unnoticed by me and it just was one more confirmation that Andre bragged to his friends about the married, white, older, slut he was fucking and it caused me to blush even more.

Andre turned me around and held my hands behind my back with one hand and started showing off my breasts to T with his other hand.

"She has great tits." Andre said as he lifted one of my breasts and displayed it for T to see.

"An...An...Andre...please stop...please." I whimpered out my plea and twisted my body trying to get away.

He let go of my hands, "Stop squirming and don't move." He whispered harshly in my ear. A tone I was too familiar with. A tone that meant if I disobeyed him he would hurt me and not in the pleasurable sexual way.

I stopped squirming and stood there as Andre showed my breasts to T. He used both hands to lift them up, massage them roughly that it cause me to give little squeals of pain, mashed them together, and tweaked and twisted my nipples. I tried to keep my eyes adverted from T but I did glance at him occasionally and I had to admit the look of lust on his large ugly face did turn me on. T stood in the doorway to my kitchen and his huge body filled the entrance way. He body was so huge!

"She is one fine white girl with great tits, but I like a girl with more ass on her." T commented.

"Shit, bro, bitch got a nice ass for a white girl." Andre replied and reached down and pulled my pajama bottoms down and turned me around and I felt Andre's hands move to my buttocks.

"Ehhh...no please." I whimpered out. I knew what he was going to do.

Andre ignored me and jiggled my butt cheeks. "See, it she has a little jiggle to her. Just a little though because it's more tight and don't sag."

Andre then moved me back a little and bent me over just slightly. "And she has such a good fat, white, pussy on her." He told T as he spread my butt cheeks apart to expose my pussy better.

I heard T laugh, "Damn whore is so wet. I can see it from over here."

Andre did not comment and I moaned out as he spread my pussy apart to expose it to his friend. I moaned out louder as he started to finger me, first one finger then another. I was had my arms on his shoulders for support as he finger fucked me hard in front of T.

"Ohhhh...God...uhhhhh...fuck...ohhh Andre." I moaned out from pleasure. "Please...don't stop...please. It...ohhh God...it feels so good."

MILF4black
MILF4black
184 Followers