Wife's Sexual Awakening Ch. 08

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Once their lust was satisfied and they were spent; I had been spent long before they were but my feelings did not matter, the two left me in bed. I was completely exhausted and sore all over and smelled of sex and body odor from them as well as myself, had cum all over me, all over the bed, the sheets were damp from our sweat; specially T's, and I laid in one of the huge wet spots we had made. I knew I should have gotten up and taken a shower and changed the sheets, but I was too worn out to even move. I also knew I was going to have to buy a new mattress before my husband got home. With all the sex and the sweating and the cum over the last several weeks and with what I knew was going to be much more before he got home, the current mattress on my bed was going to be much more soiled than it was now. I just sleep in the cum and sweet stained, damp sheets and in the wet spot and for some reason fund it erotic.

I did learn that T and Andre had been best friends since they were about five years old and grew up next door to one another in the "projects". Yes they were real project housing they grew up in. T was also in the same gang as Andre and also had a gang tattoo on the back right of his shoulder blade. He was a promising football player and played pop warner and high school for a couple of years but then by his sophomore year of high school he joined the gang and quit football and even high school and spent time in Youth Corrections on and off since he was fifteen.

I thought he was kind of sweet compared to Andre and Carl. Yes he enjoyed verbally humiliating me and made me say the "nigger" word a lot when he was fucking me and yes he pulled my hair hard and spanked my butt hard; but he also would not let Andre hurt me that bad and a few times stopped him.

One night when Andre and Carl came over to fuck me and Sarah; we were watching TV before we went into the bedrooms and I whispered to Andrei thought T was a nice person. Andre laughed.

"What do you think toy are going to do? Reform him with your pussy?" He laughed harder. "Carl, this stupid bitch thinks T is a nice guy."

"Big T?" Carl asked.

"Yeah."

Carl laughed also. "When did she meet T?"

I noticed Sarah was paying close attention and asked the same question but to me and not Andre.

"Last week I brought him over to fuck her." Andre simple replied. I blushed and was embarrassed. I did not want anyone to know, which was dumb of me because I am sure they bragged about it.

Carl laughed harder, "Girl, T is not what I would say is a nice guy. You just don't know." He did not elaborate.

The next day at work while Sarah and I were eating lunch she told me to stay away from T cause he was "very bad news" and I thought there must be something to it if she said he was bad news but did not think Andre and Carl were.

I asked Sarah what she meant by bad news and she just shrugged and said, "Let's just say when something bad needs to get done T is the first one they call on." She did not elaborate.

Well that one night was not the last time T fucked me. I fucked him on three other occasions, once was another threesome with him and Andre and then two other occasions it was just T when he came over to my house.

The other threesome was when the four of us; me, Sarah, Andre, and Carl went to the club T came to the table and we all five went back to my place. On the way home I was in the back seat of Carl's car sitting between Andre and T and they were taking turns kissing me and fingering my pussy and playing with my breasts. When we got back to my house Andre and T took me to my room and fucked me while Carl took Sarah to her room and fucked her. At some point during the night Andre left me alone with T and went to fuck Sarah.

The next time I had sex with T, I had just gotten home from work and before I could even change clothes my front doorbell rang and it was T. I invited him in, carful about Sarah's warning, and asked him why he was there. Yeah I knew but I was trying to play coy. He said he wanted to just get away from things and had no other place to go. We sat on the sofa and ten minutes later I was on top of him and we were making out; my pencil skirt hiked up above my waist, T had my blouse unbuttoned, my bra pushed up over my breasts and was sucking my nipples. I was unzipping his pants while he pulled y panties down and once I had his penis out and exposed I lowered myself on to him. I rode him for a while until I had an orgasm then he picked me up and laid me down on the edge of the sofa with my legs up in the air and fucked me. After he came inside me we went to my bedroom. The thing was I was the one who initiated the sex with him. He did not even ask for it or make me.

The third and last time was similar, he should up at my house one Sunday afternoon and I was working in the yard; pulling weeds and planting new flowers around the front porch. He drove up and I waved and went into the house, leaving the front door open. T came in and I just asked him if I should shower first and he said no and picked me up and put me over his shoulders. I was giggling and squealing as he carried me to my bedroom.

I told T I would not tell Andre we had sex and he just laughed and said Andre did not care and even told him "whenever he wanted to fuck that white slut, just go ahead." I never did see why Andre and Carl and Sarah said he was not a nice person. He never did anything to me I did not allow him to do.

Almost a year after my affair with Andre ended I was watching the local news one morning and they were talking about a drive by shooting the night before where two people were killed, one was a twelve year old boy, and three others injured. They had arrested two suspects in the "gang related activity violence in what was between rival gangs" as the news said. They showed pictures of the two suspects and one was T. Thomas was his first name and per the news the gun he used was also used in the connections of three other gang related unsolved murders; one going back five years ago and had been a suspect in others. I did the math in my head. T would have been about fifteen or sixteen then. I cold shiver ran up my spine.