Wife's Slutty Revenge (Monday)

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I ask him if I can ride him and Cody immediately pulls out and sits on my side of the bed at the pillows and I ask him if he'd slide over to my husbands side of the bed, he laughs and obliges me. I straddle above him and grab his big thick cock and line it up. I lower myself onto him and start taking his girth in me. I love it. I have to have it and within a couple tries I am mostly impaled on him and moaning like crazy. I grind back and forth and it feels amazing but uncomfortable because he's so big so I decide up and down in best.

I'm figuring things out and trying new techniques and at one point I'm rocking my hips and my ass cheeks start slapping and Tyler says "Bro, check it out...you got the Soccer Mom twerking on your dick!". I've never twerked in my life, my daughter tried to teach me but I wasn't getting it....apparently I'm getting it now, in more ways than one.

So I'm riding my stud and loving it and all of a sudden Tyler climbs up on the bed standing over Cody's head so his cock is in my face.

Cody grabs my hips and thrusts into me as Tyler grabs my head in both hands and starts fucking my mouth. Cody must have one hell of a view from down below looking up at his brother using my mouth like a new toy. They're both talking nasty to and about me and it adds to the moment. I am trying to give the best blowjob Tyler's ever had and Cody has taken charge of the rhythm and is taking really good care of my pussy. I am stuffed with cock at both ends and having a series of rolling orgasms.

The boys are loving seeing my body quiver and shake from their attention. I'm burning up but there's no way I'm climbing out of this sex sandwich to turn up the air conditioning. I can't take every inch of Cody but look down between my legs and see I'm damn close to the base and when he hits my wall I feel like a hammer hit a part of me I never imagined existed.

I'm getting exhausted. I've never come close to working my body this hard, especially sexually. Tyler senses it I think. He says "Hey lil Bro, I think our Sluts about used up. You ready?"

Cody says "You bet!"

Tyler throws a pillow on the floor, snaps his fingers and points to it. I assume what he means and climb out from between my studs and get on my knees. They both stand beside me stroking their glistening cocks at my face. I taste my pussy's cum cream on Cody's big cock and love the taste, I turn and work Tyler's cock and deepthroat him. Tyler tells me it's time to be a good slut and he pulls out and strokes stream after stream of cum across my face. I open my mouth and taste some hitting my tongue then I hear a loud grunt and feel a huge powerful shot splash the inside of my mouth. I look up all proud of my slutty self and see Tyler taking pics and video of me taking their dual moneyshots.

Cody comments as he's still painting my face how I would make an awesome pornstar which makes me think of Allen watching his favorite pornstars getting facials and I laugh inside thinking "if only he could see me now".

They both start rubbing their cocks across my face, spreading their cum and feeding it to me with the heads of their cocks. Spent, Cody sits back in the chair as Tyler puts his cock back in my mouth and tells me to just hold still. I feel his manly cock pulsing still in my mouth but I also sense him relaxing on many levels. He's smiling down at me and says "Good girl, just hold it like that. Next time I'm gonna fill that sweet little pussy up with my young seed. Would you like that?"

With my mouth full of him I try to shake my head and make an "Uh Huh" moan. Between that and the huge smile on my face he knows I want that badly.

He says "clean us up" so I lick his cock clean then crawl over between Cody's legs and clean his softening member too. They tell me to stay there on my knees as they get dressed. Cody tells him "nice find" and thanks for the invite then they fist bump and Cody leaves out the back sliding glass door.

Tyler is dressed now and tells me to smile for the camera as he takes a pic of me on a pillow on my knees with my hands clasped behind my back and my face covered in cum and the biggest proudest smile on my face. Looking down into my eyes, Tyler tells me I did great and that I should soak in a hot bath and relax. He says he's sure my mind is spinning and he'll call me tomorrow to check that I'm okay.

I ask him if I can get up now and he laughs that I have submitted so earnestly that I am asking permission to stand. He says yes and takes my hand to help me up. I thank him for the hot experience and start walking him to the door. I feel him watching my ass so I strut as sexy as I can and he warns me to be careful or we'll start all over again. I tell him not to threaten me with a good time.

Tyler leans in and whispers in my ear... "Rest that cheating married pussy up My Slut, it's gonna be a busy week for you!"

I moan at the possibilities as he turns and walks out.

I grab a glass of wine and do just as my new stud recommended by relaxing in the tub. Allen tried to call and text but I silenced my phone so I could concentrate and reminisce about the evening's sexy events.

I've never slept so sound as I did that night but then again I've never had orgasms like I had with my two young studs either.