Wife's Slutty Revenge (Monday)

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I fuckin loved it!!!!

That was it, I had to have more. I quickly laid on my back on the adjacent chair and said I saw this in one of my husband's porno's. I hung my head over the end and opened my mouth wide. Tyler knew exactly what to do and came around and got on his knees and started fucking my mouth. I was in total exctacy being used in this degrading position. Tyler pulled at my nipples and poured wine over my pussy then he dove face first into my pussy and we had the most amazing 69.

I was taking every inch of him deep in my throat until I couldn't take it anymore and I had to breath then I was right back onto him as soon as I took a breath. He was pumping my throat and calling me a nasty CockSlut while he was also sucking my pussy lips and tongue-fucking me like I've never dreamed of. He was amazing and I was in a series of one mini-orgasm after another thanks to my new stud, some wine and a crazy idea I had when my husband pissed me off for the last time.

Tyler told me my face was a bad shade of red from hanging my head upside down and we should take a breather.

We both dipped in the pool to rinse off the wine. Tyler lifted me up onto the edge of the pool and I watched as he went down on me some more. A little slower and gentler this time which was perfect. I loved looking down between my legs and seeing this handsome stud, practically a stranger licking my pussy. He pushed me onto my back and pushed my hamstrings back so my pussy was pointing straight up at the sky. It was then that I felt something I'll never be able to properly explain in words. It was like I got electrocuted and was a human fireworks explosion as for the first time in my life a man stuck his tongue to my asshole.

He must have known it too because he had me pinned down to the deck and the more I screamed, wiggled and tried to shake free the more pressure he put into holding me in place and darting his pointy tongue in and out of my virgin asshole. I begged him to stop for a moment and through his muffled speech I figured out he said "say the word and I'll stop". Oh damn, he meant "Apple", I almost forgot...but I didn't say it either and he worked me over until I pretty much collapsed in his arms. As I did, I heard him laughing and then he went under water came back up and spit a mouthful of water straight at my sensitive butthole which was a whole other new pleasant sensation I probably won't tell my friends about.

I laid there staring at the sky catching my breath as Tyler got out of the pool and checked his phone. He sat back on the lounge chair and said "Go get me another beer Slut" and I was opening the refrigerator door when I finally realized how obedient I was to his rude demand....and how I liked it.

He told me to turn the other chair facing him then to sit down and play with my pussy for him. I thought how he was treating me as just a sex object and it turned me on. I had no worries of is the house clean, do we have the right groceries, is there laundry in the dryer, what am I going to make my husband for dinner....no, my only task right now is to play with my pussy for my stud's entertainment and I loved the idea.

I started enjoying myself as I rubbed my breasts, pinched my nipples and massaged my pussy. I too had a nice scene before me as I stared at my new man's half hard cock. It was impressive in so many ways. I loved how the color, the veins, now big his balls were and how they hung and his he was groomed so he hardly had any hair down there. It was such a sexy sight and I couldn't take my eyes off his manhood as I diddled myself. He stared taking pics or video of me and I knew I should stop him but I didn't. I just made him promise he wasn't sending them to my husband and he promised that he wasn't.

He asked me if I was still sure I wanted to take this little trip down into Slutville and I moaned a definite yes. He told me if I wanted to he could arrange to train me as a SlutWife all week while the Boss is away and I told him I'm all in and I started fingering myself harder. He asked me if I was having a good time so far and I lifted my pelvis fingered myself harder and moaned Yesssss. I saw his cock twitch and could see his pulse in the biggest vein. He said "I'm gonna love taking your married pussy. And once I take it, you're my Slut, you got that!"

I moaned a yes and kept staring at his manhood as I felt an orgasm building.

He said "Look at me Bitch!" I felt the sternness in his voice and made eye contact but I so wanted to keep looking at his young cock. He said "I'm gonna give you the complete Slut experience all week. You got that. I'm gonna use you and probably share you however I feel like....understood!?!"

I sad Yes Sir.

He said "okay then, take me to your bedroom. I'm going to take that sweet married pussy and you're going to give it up to me in you and your husband's bed so you can't deny that you're a cheating SlutWife. I couldn't get in there fast enough. By the time Tyler caught up to me I had already dove onto the bed, rolled onto my back and was waiting with my head hanging off the edge of the bed and mouth as wide open as I could get it. And I said "Please Sir" as he walked in.

He didn't waste a moment and started fucking my throat and then making me hold his balls in my mouth until I was struggling for air but as soon as I got a breath I was back on his cock hungry for every glorious inch of it. He started tugging at my nipples, it stung a little but he sensed when enough was enough and gave me relief. He pulled out a couple times and squeezed my tits together and fucked my cleavage, I liked it but I was ready to fast forward to bigger and better things.

He reached across my torso and was lightly slapping my pussy and telling me to open my legs like a good Slut. When I did he spread my pussy lips apart and rubbed my exposed clit then started fingering me roughly. Two fingers felt great and his three fingers made me realize I wasn't in Kansas anymore. Then he just stopped giving my pussy any attention and I was left hanging with my legs spread wide on the brink of orgasm. He grabbed both sides of my face and started slow-fucking mouth. He said "You nasty Slut. Housewife, Mom with a husband that let's you live in a house like this and here you are sucking cock and about to get fucked by pretty much a stranger! What do you have to say for yourself?"

Without a moments delay I just said "Fuck me please, use me like a cheap Slut, take my married pussy now please!?!"

And it was as if a tornado came through the room when Tyler spun me around and had my legs spread as wide as they'd go with my ankles in his tight grip.

He started tapping his big thick cock on my engorged clit said I'm only one guy, I can make you a cheating wife but me and my Brother here are about to take you at both ends and then you'll be our Slut of the week. I looked to the bedroom door and there naked with cock in one hand and phone in the other was the other guy I'd seen at the gym with him. I had no clue it was his brother, they didn't look at all alike all the way down to his "Oh my god....COCK!"

And just then I felt my pussy being stretched as Tyler took me. It was like a heatwave as he entered me. It hurt but in a very good way. His Brother was taking video and commentating saying "Check out this married MILF my Brother pulled from the gym. Bro's been getting her to act all nasty and getting her worked up for a couple hours and sending me pics and video telling me to get over here and get some of this." Then he asked me "Where's your husband Slut?"

I tried to talk but it was difficult. All I got out at first was "Can't....talk....getting...used to....big.....cockkkk"

He said "No bitch....I asked where's your little dick husband?"

I managed to say "away on business trip" between breaths.

The Brother (Cody) says "So you decided to enact your revenge by sharing your married MILF pussy as soon as he left town. You cheating Slut! Well, since you're our whore now here's another young dick for you Slut!" and he plops his big heavy cock across my face. I grab it in my hand to guide it in my mouth and the weight of it is so intimidating but I still open my mouth as he pushes his way in.

I'm suckling on the head of it as he is still taking video and "interviewing" me. He asks "So Wifey, how long you been married?" and I signal 32 years with my fingers. He asks "And Mommm...How many kids do you have?" and I hold up 3 fingers. Tyler whispers in his ear then he asks "So wifey, how many cocks have you had in you before today" and I hold up two fingers and he follows up with "and how many new cock does our little married Slut have in her right now?" and I smile and hold up 2 fingers again. He says "So your new body count has doubled today eh?" and I moan an affirmative sound.

He throws the phone aside and says "Okay Slut, I hear you want to learn to be a better cocksucker so show me what you got while my boy here breaks that pussy in for us!" and I try harder to take him in my mouth but he's too thick to take all the way down my throat like I did Tyler earlier. Tyler tells Cody to hold my legs back and spread wide so he can get all of me. Cody's saying that I have a pretty pussy and sexy body for a mother of 3 my age. I would normally be offended by every part of his statement but not tonight, tonight I am flattered. Cody tells Tyler to let him have some pussy but Tyler tells him "No way, last time you damn near broke that wife's pussy, you can wait until I get my share first then she's all yours".

The way they're talking about me as if I'm not present makes me feel so slutty, I love it. Tyler is trying to push the last inch or two of his dick in me but I am tense and already feel so full I'm afraid I can't take all of him. Cody looks down at me and says "relax pretty lady, just relax and open that hot little married pussy up for your new studs and we'll take really good care of you Baby". Cody tells Tyler "let's flip the ol' girl over and you can take her doggystyle so she can get a better angle sucking my dick."

Tyler's says good idea and next thing I know these two young guys have rotated me over and up on all fours. Tyler says you like it doggystyle Slut and I say I love it. He says "Good but this ain't a love-making session with your husband's pathetic little penis, you're getting fucked long and hard tonight Baby!.... You good with that?"

I reply "Yes Sir"

By now Cody has moved up and is leaning back against the pillow and headboard with his big cock right below my face. Tyler is up behind me rubbing the head of his big dick up and down my pussy. I'm moaning as he teases my hole. Cody has his phone in his hand again videoing me. He tells me I have a sexy look about me with my smoky eyes and pouty lips and asks me if I feel sexy and I say like never before Sir. He asks me "what are you" and I reply "I'm your Brothers Slut!". He says "you like that we're brothers don't you....why?" I reply because it makes this feel even nastier. Cody tells me "Okay Slut, look right into the camera here, I want to see your eyes as Tyler takes that tight married pussy again. Now ask him nicely for what you need!"

I stare into Cody's phone camera and say "My husband doesn't know how to fuck me, please fill me up with that big young cock Sir, pleaaase!"

Tyler starts pushing the head into my pussy, I feel the head entering me and his dick gets wider right beyond the head and as I start to feel that part stretching me I bite my lip and moan. Cody orders me to keep looking into the camera and asks me what I'm feeling. I say he's stretching me and he asks why's that and I respond because my husband has a tiny penis. I look into the camera and say "Take me Stud, take my cheating married pussy and use it like you own it.... Please take me deep!" And with that Tyler grips my hips super tight like a real man and takes me balls deep, he takes all of me and I have taken all of him. I squeal and scream thank you. He starts working his big meat in and out of me and the feeling is indescribable. Cody says to me "Wait until I get a shot at that hole Slut, you don't even know!"

Cody grabs the hair on the top of my head and forces my head down to his cock again and says "get back on it Soccer Mom". I start stroking and sucking him for all I'm worth, I'm realizing that I am working two hung studs at the same time and kind of having an out of body mental image seeing myself at this moment. I love the image. I'm thinking I must look like one of my husbands porno's and I bet he'd love to be watching this show. Tyler feels sooooo amazing inside me, I've never felt anything like it.

His technique is incredible as he keeps changing up his pace, angle and how deep he penetrates me. At one point he stopped and just stood there and I couldn't take it, I had to have more so I started pushing my pussy back onto his cock. He said "that's right Slut, lean back and take what you need Baby."

He says you keep that up I have to deal with some work on my phone. I try to maintain using my mouth and hand on Cody while rocking back onto Tyler and I'm loving that I'm serving my two new lovers. I hear Tyler texting behind me. A moment later Tyler throws his cell phone down up by my face and tells me to check it out. I stop working Cody's cock so I can look at the phone screen, it's a text conversation he started with my husband and goes like this:

Tyler: Hey Boss, saw your wife at the gym tonight. She was in beast mode! You busy with the project out there?"

"Boss": Cool, yeah she's a badass! Not too busy, done for the day and chillin in my hotel room with a rum & coke.

Tyler: Yeah, she is.

Boss: She wasn't too happy with me when I left. She look mad?

Tyler: No not at all, she was all smiles and looked amazing. Every guy there was checking her out. Not me of course since she's the bosses wife.

Boss: Oh damn! No worries Bud, it's exciting knowing other guys are into her.

Tyler: Really? You dirty ol' man!

Boss: Leaving that alone! I'll give her your number and tell her to call you if she needs a body guard at the gym.

Tyler: Yeah do that, I'll take good care of her in your absence. Okay, gotta bang something out and get some sleep. Let me know if you need any support from us back here while you're away.

Boss: Me too lol. Thanks, will do.

As I read Tyler's phone I see an incoming text on my smart watch from my husband.

Hubby: Hey Babe, still mad at me?

Hubby: I heard from one of my guys at work that you were looking hot at the gym tonight and all the guys were checking you out.

Hubby: You've met Tyler, if you ever have anyone being too aggressive while I'm away you can call/text Tyler and he'll take care of you.

Hubby: Tyler's contact info pops into the text

I reply by talk to text through my watch. "Cant't talk.....busy. Yes, still mad at you. Yes, he saw me....I bet he could take care of me." And as I'm typing this to my husband I thrust back so I have allll of Tyler deep inside me.

I take my watch off and throw it and Tyler's phone onto the leather chair in the corner. I turn my head and say to both my studs "Fuck him, take care of me boys!"

Tyler slaps my ass hard several times, grabs my hips and starts pounding me from behind. Cody holds my head as still as he can and starts thrusting his pelvis so he's fucking my mouth. He pulls out every few minutes and slaps my face with his heavy cock as he talks really nasty and calls me degrading names.

I catch my breath during those quick moments but still can't help myself from trying to get his cock back in my mouth even though my jaws aching. It just fuels my lust and makes be beg for more cock, which I get.....at both ends. Tyler is pounding me, I have heatwaves rushing across my skin starting from my pussy. Tyler and I are glowing with perspiration. Cody is coaxing him on saying "Yeah little brother, fuck that pussy, beat it up Bro, make her your bitch!"

They must have used some hand signal or something because next thing I know I was spun around and now my pussy is in Cody's face and Tyler is holding his cock at my mouth. He says "Open up Slut!" and I see a stream of cum shooting at my face and hitting me from my left eye down to my chin, the second squirt hits my tongue and by the third he's in my mouth telling me to suck out every last drop as he pumps my mouth.

Him being the lesser endowed of the two, I finally get to deepthroat again and get off to the sensation. I hold his cock in my throat and feel it throbbing as he pumps the last bit of his orgasm into me. I hold it until I can't anymore and I back off him and gasp for air. I'm breathless but trying to say "oh my god, thank you Sir" for the cum feeding. Little does he know that I've never let my husband cum in my mouth.

He leans down to my ear and says "your welcome Slut, but I have some bad news for you....now it's my brothers turn and he's going to ruin that pussy for your little sissy husband". I moan showing that I like the thought.

Tyler's wiping off his sweat and catching his breath, then he says "Okay Bro, the Sluts all yours now."

Tyler goes to the fridge to get another beer. He brings it back, leans against the door frame and tips it to his Brother and says Enjoy!

Cody tells Tyler he should probably help hold me down so I don't try to squirm away.

I roll over onto my back so my pussy is right at the edge of the bed and spread my legs wide.

Cody is standing at the edge of the bed and squirts a big dollop of lube onto the head of his dick as he tells me "you're only a couple minutes and 10 inches away from forgetting your husband's name" and immediately I feel him pushing the fat head of his Bull Cock into my wet pussy.

Tyler grabs his phone and is taking a close up pic of my swollen puffy red pussy lips getting spread by the big head of his brother's impressive tool. Cody gets his arms up under my knees and holds my legs up as he takes me. Tyler gets rid of the phone and moves around to above my head and pins my shoulders and arms to the mattress. Cody grabs the framed picture of my husband and I renewing our vows off the dresser and holds it in front of him just above his big thick dick. He says look at him, tell him you love him.

I stare into the picture at my husband's face and say "I love you Honey" and Cody pulls all the way out and says "say his name Slut". I repeat "I love you Allen" and he puts it back at my opening. I say "I love you Allen" again and he pushes the head in a tiny bit. I say it again and he gives me a little more. Again.... more. Again....more. Again....more.

Cody is now deeper than my husband can reach with Allen's inadequate 5.5 inches of endowment and I was already feeling fuller than ever because of his girth when just the tip was entering me.

He's stretching me beyond my wildest dreams.The pressure inside me is insane. He's right, I can't help but try to wiggle away on his inward penetrations. I ask for more lube and he squirts some directly on my clit and it slides down right where I need it. The coolness of the lube on my clit even felt sexy, I am hyper aware of every touch and sensation right now.

I look at his cock and see there's still a few inches to go yet. Cody shakes the pic and says "Focus Slut". And I stare at Cody then look at Tyler and his camera lens and say "Fuck him....I love your big cocks, I love being your Slut, I love getting fucked by young studs, I love cumming!" Tyler still has me pinned down but I'm not trying to get away anymore. Cody throws the portrait of my husband and I aside and says

"Okay that was fun, but this pussy is mine right now so let's break this slutwife in properly" and I said "Yes, let's". Cody starts building a rhythm and fucking me really good, Tyler has released his grasp on me and put the phone away. He sits back in the chair stroking his half hard cock and encouraging his brother.