All Comments on 'Wife's Surprise Reaction'

by HossBonanza

Sort by:
  • 19 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Again, not a loving wife story. Instead a husband who tricks his wife and uses her to his satisfaction. What is next? Will he suck the BBC?

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

that's the idea of ​​your story: a BBC?

Damn you made a big stretch of your imagination.

Congratulation.

Soon a literary prize.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Another one who watches too much porn.

Stop it my guy.

It's already half destroyed your intelligence.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Seeing the numeral 1 before the word stories meant one thing. It would be a cuck story, gotta throw the bbc myth into the mix and it would be boring as hell. Wow, what a way to impress everyone with your literary skills. The next loser to be ignored.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Just another skank and cuck story. One mans fantasy is another man's nightmare and this is a nightmare of your own making. Of course this writer will continue writing about his black cock loving wife and how she becomes a QOS and cucks him and gives him black bastards to pay for.

mainer42mainer42over 1 year ago

well written and as is my way no nitpicking from me

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Cuck trash.

.

1 *

DessertmanDessertmanover 1 year ago

Run of the mill, so many near identical stories.

BSreaderBSreaderover 1 year ago
Sorry

Not my cup of tea.

Mac_LapuMac_Lapuover 1 year ago

Why a husband turn his wife into a community garden hoe is so beyond me.

How can any real man watch his wife takes another man?

His car is better because he seldom let's anyone borrow it but his wife he pimps away for free.

Well, that says a lot the car is expensive -- the wife is cheap.

Even if this is just fantasy but the idea doesn't make my penis hard.

Nope I didn't read this.

Hate cuck stories.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

HOT!

Ed

Legio_Patria_NostraLegio_Patria_Nostraover 1 year ago

10.5" x 7"? That's the size of a kitchen cannister used to store flour or sugar. It sounds like perhaps an insurance scheme to off the wife and collect her life insurance! Perhaps circumference or 'around', but 7" thick? Words matter. Your writing is decent, and there's a shred of story and character development. However, this formulaic story has been done 8-billion times on this site and elsewhere. Curious about your screen name--watching TV Land whilst trying to think of one? (I was perusing a bookshelf, and after a dozen, 'Name Already Exists' response, I copied LPN from a book's dust cover!) Put your decent talent towards a worthy story! 2/5.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

@Legio_Patria_No

10.5" x 7"? 7" circumference, I'm sure. That would be about 2 1/4" diameter.

Dcoppered270Dcoppered270over 1 year ago

Very well written and HOT! The one thing that seemed to be unrealistic though was the condom removal and you not seeing that. That isn't really something you would miss being right there. If a cream pie was part of your fantasy, you probably should have just gone bareback from the start. The ending was also a bit of a disappointment. There would most certainly be some hot dialogue that went far beyond "I didn't get my massage" and hopefully some 'sloppy seconds' type activity after something like that.

What I really like is that this isn't your typical BBC story. Its more like an the start of a Hot Wife series which to me is much better. If this is based upon a real life event, she may now have an appetite for new cock on occasion which is fine and actually incredibly Hot.

Lastly, don't be deterred by the haters several of which can't do math. Kudos to the anonymous feedback above for correcting that!

As for the 'just another cuck' comments, fuck 'em. If some of them ever had the guts to try something this bold, they would be sitting on the side watching and yanking their crank with the rest of us.

26thNC26thNCover 1 year ago

Another cuck pimping up Jamal for his white bitch in a post that belongs in the ir cesspool.

Mac_LapuMac_Lapuover 1 year ago

@Tilan,

I would have liked to use my language to call these kind of women "igat, burikat nga babaye" but you won't understand it so garden hoe will suffice. I sometimes use cum-dumlster too in case you like to know.

mattenwmattenwover 1 year ago

Yep, the idiots are not dying out, as evidenced by this author and his story!

AnonymousAnonymous3 months ago

In my book 34 faves out of 42.5k says tbat the story was very well received by the users.

AnonymousAnonymous3 months ago

5- (4.6 = 92%)!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous