Wife's Tornado

Story Info
Cheating wife is Killed ... or is she?
5.6k words
3.7
17.1k
19
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I used to live in a part of the country where every TV station had a yearly Tornado program. They show all these Super-Cells and all the damage from the storms. I grew up surrounded by this yearly update on what to do when a storm strikes.

Don't think I'm making lite of this issue, I'm not. One morning I went to work and greeted a close friend as I did every morning. That night he died standing on his front porch watching for the Tornado that took his life.

At one time if you ask, where was Tornado Alley, any weatherman could draw a big circle on a map, and he would probably be right on the mark.

Today, however with the current state of climate change and everything seemingly becoming the storm of the century every other week, we seem to be accepting "Que se rah, se rah."

I personally have never seen a tornado. My wife from another life saw one. While standing in the back yard, fascinated by the ever-changing colors of the sky. She described it as a rainbow pulled apart over a hundred miles. She then commenced to pee her pants when she saw the twister a mile away.

That was then ... what I used to call the good ole days.

My name is Justin Wilson. I was a good student until I got into high school. I found out what girls look like under what they called style, and holy shit!

Even my buddies said I was gonna go blind. That's when I met Connie. Let's just say for the sake of this yarn I'm weaving, Connie and I hit it off. So much hitting that we were married at an early age.

Connie and I have one daughter. Her name is Tiffany, Connie called her Tiff, and I just called her one tuff little fire ball.

If anyone took the time to do the math, and many did. Let's just say there was no shotgun involved, but there could have been.

With my attitude in High School, I was going to have to put in a lot of hours if I was going to support my growing family. I did just that.

After busting my chops for just over five years I scraped together enough college hours for a degree and lied and cheated to get in with a great company in my hometown.

I found that rewards are earned not just given. So, I put in the hours, study, work and then more work. Unfortunately, I lost sight of the really important things, my family.

Somewhere along the way I began to think things in life that cost the most money was more important. It turns out I was as stupid as I thought.

Responsibility has grown and so has the family paycheck. I'm home every night but one, and on those nights, I'm usually scanning contracts or work orders. In my job, I have to be away from home about one night a week, maybe two. It never has been a big deal. I tell Connie, which night(s) it will be, and she plans accordingly.

I make a very handsome living selling and troubleshooting extremely expensive high-end Hospital diagnostic equipment. I don't do any of the repairs myself. We have a very highly trained staff that runs all over the area doing the heavy lifting.

On this particular evening, I was in an almost euphoric mood. Contracts went extremely well. Bonases would be very large. I was thinking there might be a cruise or a trip to Hawaii.

Things like that cross your mind when you are singing along to all the songs on the radio; making up words and laughing as you go along.

I had stopped for gas, so I missed the announcement there was a large tornado on the ground nearing the burbs where I lived.

I could see the cloud tops as I drove, but they seemed to be heading away from me, so I just kept driving. The first sign that something might not quite be right, Ambulances passing me headed in the same direction.

The closer I got to my house the more emergency vehicles were in my way. Panic was now growing more and more powerful. I couldn't get my mind off my wife and daughter.

When I could go no further, I parked the car and took off running. I don't remember if I closed the car door or not. The possibility of my wife or my daughter not being in my life was crushing.

As I turned the corner to what was my street, there were no houses. Both sides of the street were gone. A cul-de-sac with only twelve concrete slabs, twelve sets of steps up to twelve doorways that were no longer there. One of those empty slabs was my slab. It supported my house with my wife, my child, my hopes, my dreams, my everything.

I ceased to see anything. My eyes closed and I fell to my knees. My body shook and breathing was more than just difficult. The only thing my mind could see was my daughter's tiny body being ripped apart.

Prayers began instantly. "Oh, God why would you take her from me?" My mind quickly ran the gauntlet of all the other stages of tragedy.

"Daddy, daddy," filled the air and I began to breathe again. As quickly as I turned around my arms were filled with the loving embrace of my Tiffany.

"Where's your mom?" I asked.

Tiff, looked up at the face of her friend, Janet's, mother, Silvia Morris.

Silvia, at one time, Connie's best friend, was gently shaking her head to indicate a negative response. "Connie brought Tiffany over to play with Janet and said was going back to the house to try and get rid of a headache.

The days following the tornado were nightmarish. It seemed like every human on the planet was going out of their way to offer some kind of assistance. How do you deal with the constant reminders that your wife is gone? She was the victim of a storm. Life does continue, albeit a little different now that I had to be both dad and mom.

It took weeks and weeks of counseling for Tiffany, just to get to sleep through the night. It was beginning to work; she was that strong and feisty little girl I once knew. And she was the first to say she didn't want to be protected from the truth. I told you she was special.

If you're wondering about why I'm not grieving all that much over my deceased wife. This might be the perfect starting point.

When Tiffany was about three and a half, I was taking more college courses than I should. Working six days a week, and operating on maybe five, but usually four hours of sleep a night.

My most important job was taking care of my family and getting us out of this maelstrom of debt. I needed to give my family a life with a nice house and a solid financial foundation for the future.

On one of those Friday nights, I promised myself and my family I was going to put the books and the work away. I was going to be a dad and a husband for one whole day.

That Friday started off like any other day in a house where people were normal.

We went out for breakfast, played on the swings at the park. We even splurged on steak for the grill and watched a movie together. I nudged my wife, signaling it was time to head upstairs to see if I remembered how to do the nasty.

We did what we haven't done in a long time. I threw myself into my work. Connie came twice before I even got started; or so I thought. She didn't want to go down on me, but that was normal. We kissed a lot and when I was finished, and we were holding each other I got the surprise of my life.

Right in the middle of a conversation where I admitted I had fallen down on the sex thing, she pushed my face away and looked me right in the eye and said, "I'm having an affair with another man."

I was stunned. "You're what? ... who's the lucky guy? ... By the time the word "guy" left my mouth I was out of the bed, standing naked.

"Is it someone from your work? Oh, no that can't be it." I spit the words at her. "It can't be someone from work, because you don't fucking work! It's all on me. It's four or five hours of sleep at night. The one day a week I get to even see my family it's fix this or go get that. And you're the one that gets to fuck around, while I have to jack off in a toilet stall while some poor smuck gets to wait till I'm done."

All the while I was gathering my shit with the intension of getting the fuck away from this woman.

Stepping into the hall, I heard that magic word, "daddy." A squeaky tiny voice sounded as though filled with fear. "Why are you yelling at mommy?"

It was at that very Nano-second, I knew I could not leave. After all, this little girl was the real reason I was working myself to death. If I hadn't had a hard-on for her mother in High School, none of this would have happened.

With Tiffany's arms hugging my legs, I made a decision. Slung one strap of my backpack over my shoulder, grabbed Tiff with the other and we soon settled into her very small bed. That was the first night I could ever remember crying myself to sleep.

The next morning, before the slut or Tiffany could get out of bed, I had already cleared enough junk out of the spare room. I would be able to squeeze in a cot and a cardboard Chest with three drawers. What a man will do for the most beautiful little girl in the world; absolutely amazing!

Over the next month or so, I spoke not a single word to my wife. She never said the words divorce, separation, get your shit and get out or anything. I spent every extra minute I had giving assurance to my daughter that I would never leave her. She was all I had in my life that was worth anything, and her mother wasn't worth a plug nickel.

Answer a question for me. Is there a person in your life that you wouldn't waste your time pissing on if they were on fire? I remember hearing my dad say that about me, when I had to do the right thing, and marry this woman, even though she was a slut. I honestly hope you have never said it about the mother of your children. Of course, I said it about my wife. The truth of the matter, I meant it and will always feel that way.

I was closing in on wrapping up my classes at the local University. These last three days of classes were going to drag out to feel like a year, but I was confident. A mixture pride, relief, and a dream of getting away from the wicked witch of the county.

It was late at night. From the street, I could see the light on in Tiffany's room. She had a night-lite that shines stars against the sheer curtains. She and I make up names of the different shadows. I called one star Connie, her mothers' name. She renamed it Butthead. I didn't know she even knew what a butthead was, but the name stuck. She would laugh and say, "watch out daddy, here comes Butthead." We couldn't help but laugh.

Anyway, that's the night I found out something about myself, that I never dreamed possible.

Since the night of our big blow-up, my wife is the only car in our two-car garage. So, just to piss her off, I park where she can't get her car out if I'm at the house. Okay, it's just a pissing contest, and we both end up with wet feet, but come-on man, I have to do something.

Anyway, I parked my car, and as I walked to the front door, I heard a very distinct laugh coming from the rear of the house. "I wonder what that bitch is up to now?" I thought as I decided to do some sleuthing.

Just as I was about to turn the corner, I heard her say to her guest, "I don't know what we'll do when he doesn't have class every night." Which was followed by the sloppy sound she makes when she is kissing someone. At least as best as I can remember, she was always a noisy kisser. I have to admit she turned my toes several times.

How could she do this with our daughter still in the house?

My eyes were adjusting to the dim light from a moon just starting to wane. I peeked around the corner of the house. I was stunned! My slut wife was sitting in a porch swing with our neighbor, Tom Foster. She had his cock deep inside her mouth. I built that porch swing when we first moved into the house, here she is giving our neighbor a blow job. Something she almost always refused me.

Oh Fuck, even in the dim light of the late night, all I could see was him driving his cock as fast as he could to the back of her throat. If I wanted to intervene, I couldn't. My dick was so hard I couldn't move if my life depended on it.

As I watched the scene going on in front of me, I realized I was losing control of my body. I tried to open my eyes, but they stayed shut. My feet wanted to run away, but they didn't move. My mouth wanted to scream but made no sound. My heart wanted to burst, but it only beat faster.

My wife's voice was the next thing I heard. "Don't stop baby ... don't stop, I'm gonna cum ... oh, yeah, baby I'm cumming."

I forced my eyes to open only to see they had moved from the swing to the floor of the porch. Cushions from the swing laid out on the floor made a makeshift bed. They were kissing and proclaiming their love to each other. That's when I realized I had cum in my pants. I don't even think I had touched my cock.

Stunned by what I witnessed, I felt I should leave. I looked at the two bodies on the porch, they weren't finished. I sat motionless as they kissed and licked and sucked on each other till they were again pounding their hips together. This time, I had my cock in my hand ... This time I covered the ground at my feet with my cum. This time I felt ashamed.

Time and the darkness passed slowly.

I didn't have the courage to see the two lovers as they parted. I could hear the words and the shuffling sounds of their departure. Even with the knowledge Connie had gone inside to her bed, and her lover had left the porch for his home, I still couldn't move.

My back pressed against the side of the house, my mind replaying the video of what I had witnessed. The shame I felt running round and round in my mind. I felt that no man would want to just sit and watch the mother of his child with another man unless there was something very wrong.

In the days ahead I found out I was not a freak. I was just one of the many men who got turned on by watching. Not only watching my wife with another man, but watching any couple that were not attached to each other through marriage

Somehow, some way, this perversion I thought I had, was really very normal in many ways to many men.

Over the months that followed I tried several times to watch my wife with another man. Every time I came up short. During a break at work, a co-worker mentioned the security system he installed in his home, and bingo. There was my answer. I could install a security system, telling my wife it was to protect our daughter. On a day Connie was going to be out, my friend and I climbed around the attic, drilled tiny holes in walls and installed a security system that covered the whole house. A fly couldn't fart without my knowing.

There was one thing I failed to tell my wife. She thought the cameras were all directed to securing Tiffany. In reality there were two separate systems. One system was placed out in the open so Connie could see it was meant for Tiffany. The other was hooked up to a system that could be monitored through Wi-Fi and internet anywhere in the world.

Over the next two weeks, Connie brought a boyfriend home on only one occasion. My plan was not working the way I thought it would. I guess I had to take action and come clean.

I left work early on a Friday afternoon, after checking the system to make certain Connie was still at home. The surprised look on her face said she was getting ready to leave to meet her lover, or he was going to be walking through the door at any moment.

"Do you have a minute for your sexually deprived husband?"

She just stared at me with a confused look on her face.

"Connie, you never dress like that for me." I said, allowing her to watch my eyes scan up and then down over the skintight dress she was wearing, four or five-inch open toe shoes. Topped off with no bra and no panty lines.

"You need to leave," she commanded. "I'm expecting company, and you don't want to be around when he gets here."

"That's just it Connie, I do want to be here. I want to watch you suck his dick. I want to watch him eat your pussy. I want to watch him fucking you over and over."

"You're sick," she almost screamed at me.

"I may be, but if my wife is going to fuck around, I want to be able to see it as it happens."

"I'm not going to let you kill someone over a piece of ass that you're never going to get again."

"Don't worry, you'll never know I'm here."

"That's because you won't be here!"

Just at that moment the doorbell rang.

"Now get out!" She tried to push me toward the back door.

"No, I think I'll stay. I want to tell him why you're all dressed up and he has to leave without getting laid."

The doorbell rang again. This time with a little more urgency.

Connie looked up at me and said, 'Okay, you can stay but get out of sight. And if they see you, I promise you I will cut you dick off"

"They," I thought. "This might be very interesting."

Connie stood by the door with her hand on the knob, watching me as I disappeared into my makeshift office.

It took a few seconds for the screen to come to life. I pressed the favorite button and soon I could see Connie and her two older friends embrace and explore each other with their hands.

"Don't be in a rush guys, we have plenty of time."

Their images passed from one camera to the next. The touch screen made it easy to follow them up the stairs, down the hall and into Connie's bedroom.

Seeing her naked, her mouth moving from one cock to the other was absolutely insane. I came before anyone in that room. But after I shot my load over my chest and stomach, I was still almost as hard as when I first saw them touch her body.

They played her body like a violin. I could see why she was now the way she was. I could never, even in my horn-dog days keep up with her now. I was getting what I needed, and she was getting her satisfaction in spades. Connie was never in danger, and I lost count of the times she screamed with her climax.

My first experience of watching her with two men was so exciting, I had rubbed skin of my cock. If this was to continue, I would have to be better prepared.

Over the next few months Connie and I had worked out a deal where she would only see her lovers at the house. We went to a lifestyle club, and I stood in a hallway to watch her through a large window. She took on three men at once. The real exciting part was, I was not the only man watching my wife put on her show of the week.

The surprise came later at home. I had upgraded to a twin size bed. I was awakened by a mouth sucking my cock. It was a very experienced mouth. And when I was standing tall and hard as a rock, Connie's pussy was grinding me into the mattress. When she finished, she just got out of my bed and was gone.

The following morning, after Tiffany was off to school. I handed Connie her morning bottle of ground up grass. "What was last night about?"

She grinned. "I don't want you to think that will happen very often. I just thought you needed a real woman, and not a fantasy." She paused and started to walk away. "By the way, thanks, I've never done three before ... it was pretty good."

As I remarked earlier, I was on the road one night a week at least, and sometimes two. Our little game wasn't as much fun or exciting as it had been in the past. During the winter, I didn't travel as much, and as spring approached, I was losing interest in watching the "Connie sucks a dick show." In fact, there was a few times (notice I didn't say a couple), I didn't even get a hard on.

Then that fateful day arrived. The day of the tornado.

Time, as slow as it sometimes moves, began to find an almost normal notch in our lives. Tiffany was slowly getting back to normal, the girls in the office were wondering when my period of morning was going to end.

Anyone could figure it out. I was still very young, When I looked in the mirror, I thought that was a pretty handsome fella looking back at me. I had kept myself in shape. I didn't have a six-pack to turn all the ladies on, but maybe a three-pack. I figured my past was just an accident of living only on fantasy and toting my dates around on the end of my right arm.

12