Wife's Tornado

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Dating wasn't a problem, I had plenty of opportunities, but I had a hard time disrespecting my deceased wife. Don't start giving me shit about her. I still hated every breathe she took when she was alive. But I had suffered so much to get through life pretending to be something I wasn't.

Then one night I heard that squeaky little voice again. "Daddy, would you like to take me to a movie?"

"Of course, what do you want to see."

There it was, every time she sees a cartoon commercial on TV, a full-length movie is soon to follow.

"Would it be okay if Janet and her mom came with us?"

Immediately I thought, "Oh, shit, my daughter is setting me up on a date."

I really shouldn't bitch too much; Janet's mom was pretty hot. In fact, after Ice Cream and a decent amount of time alone with her, I gutted it out and ask her on a real date with just the two of us.

Dinner, dancing and a lot of staring at each other, she asks me if I would like a cup of coffee at her place? When I ask for tea, she asked if I always had tea for breakfast?

Well, if that's not an invitation for a good old fashion fucking, I don't know what is. And it was special. Silvia Morris, also a widow, knew how to make a man happy. She insisted on keeping the lights on in the bedroom. She kept saying she wanted to see that tongue in her pussy. She wanted to see that cock push her over the top. She wanted to see the look on my face as I pushed into her mouth.

It was unreal! I then noticed what had my attention. Standing in the corner of the room was a huge mirror. I had been watching every muscle bristle as we moved through the book of the Kama Sutra. Never in my life had I ever been able to get "Pete the Pecker" take that many encores. When we both lay exhausted in each other's arms I asked about the mirror.

Silvia just smiled. "Do you really want to know?"

"Hey, you just fucked me within an inch of my life. It's just a simple little question."

"Grinning broadly, "I like to watch."

"Well, you're just full of surprises."

Her look turned to concern. "I was afraid I might chase you away ... did I?"

"Did you what?"

We both laughed and I pulled her from the bed headed toward the second shower of the night.

Before we got out from under the water that was turning cold, Silvia had just one more orgasm as I finger fucked her pussy and ass simultaneously.

"You sure do know how to get a gal off."

I laughed and remarked. "I watch a lot of porn."

Silvia and I had been seeing each for a while, each trying to outdo the other. When one evening as I was leaving to head home to the little one. Silvia said. "I won't be available this weekend."

"Oh, that's okay, you've kept me away from my chores long enough."

'Justin, I need to be honest with you. I have a date." She paused as though to spare my feelings. "One of the men at the office has been after me to spend the weekend in Vegas with him."

"And you thought you had to get my permission?" I grabbed her left hand and held it in front of her face. "If I put a ring on that finger, you might need my permission. But, since there's no ring you don't."

I gave her a quick peck on the cheek and turned to leave. "Don't worry about me ... I'll be fine."

Man, oh man, I was not fine. My guts got so wound up I felt like I was going to twist in half. All I could see was Silvia bouncing up and down on the bed with her new lover. I know the expression on my face gave my true feelings away. There was nothing I could do.

A couple weeks passed, and I made no effort to get in touch with Silvia. Why would I, she's the one that went off on a fun filled weekend with another man?

I was called into the office of the boss of bosses, and I thought for sure I had screwed up. My self-image had taken a hit over the last few weeks.

There were three other honchos in the office when I arrived. When the woman at the desk told me to go on in, I was ready to throw myself on the mercy of my God and take whatever punishment they were going to dish out.

Introductions were made and by the time I was finished shaking hands, I was drowning in sweat.... (Perspiration to the educated).

By the time I left the office, I was being slapped on the back and congratulated by everyone. I was being promoted to the position of, hell I don't know. I was being promoted to some office that had to do with chief of something or other. I figured I would find out when they sent me my new business cards.

They couldn't wait to get rid of me, because Tiffany and I were just days away from living in a hotel. Running all over the place in a city seven hours away from our home. We spent our days looking at house after house as a possible new home and checking out schools for her.

When everything had settled, and we were getting into a routine. I got and email from Silvia. She heard through the grapevine I had been transferred and wondered why I hadn't given her a jingle.

I read and reread that damn email till the print seemed to fade on my computer screen.

Finally, I worked up the nerve to answer that email. I thanked her for all the fun we had, but I didn't think I could fit in with her going out on dates with her stable of boyfriends.

All I got in return was, "Thnx." She wouldn't even take the time to say, "thank you."

In the meantime, my little girl who was no longer a little girl, had decided that her daddy needed some female company. One Saturday morning over our usual gourmet breakfast at Micky Ds house of heartburn, she boldly said I need to get online and find her a mom.

Before I knew what was happening, she stopped and began staring at the woman working behind the counter.

"What's wrong honey?" I asked.

I shifted in my seat to see who she was looking at, and there she was...Bigger and bolder than anything or anyone I had ever seen, was my first, former and deceased wife.

"Daddy, that woman looks like Butthead."

It took over a month to prove that the woman at Mc's house was indeed Butthead, my former wife, Connie. Not only that the man she was shacked up with was my former neighbor (for the life of me I can't remember his fucking name). A real couple literally made in heaven. They both worked and they both were regular visitors to the lifestyle clubs in the city. He was more of cuckold that I ever thought I was.

Oh, well....to each his own.

Two months later, a little before six-thirty in the evening the doorbell rang.

"I got it Tiff." I yelled as I closed my laptop and headed to the door.

When the door opened I was stunned by who was standing in front of me. "Silvia, how in the world did you find me?"

"I didn't, you made a date with me ... online."

"Tiffany!" I yelled across the room to see her trying to hide behind a cabinet in the kitchen.

"Explain this now," I scolded.

"Well, you weren't going to do anything, and so, I made you a date with Janet's mom." She timidly moved away from her phony hiding spot.

I looked back at Silvia, and we both burst out laughing. "Well, if you're willing to wait till I can get cleaned up, I'll gladly take you to dinner."

"If you're buying dinner, and I don't have to spend the night in that motel before I fly back, I'll be happy to wait."

"You flew down here?"

"You paid for my ticket, didn't you?"

"Tiffany, how did you swing that?" I really was trying to glare at my daughter, but it didn't work.

"You were taking a shower and I took your credit card."

"When did you do this?" This time I wasn't faking the inquiring stare.

"The same day we saw Butthead."

Silva perked up, "who's Butthead?"

"I'll explain at dinner." Looking back to Tiffany, "Would you like to tell me where I am supposed to take Silva for dinner."

"You have an eight o'clock reservation at "The Cloud on Hillsdale. You better get going, that's a long drive."

Smiling at the thorough planning and implementing of my daughter, I excused myself and headed to the shower.

Dinner was fantastic. Silvia smiled and we both laughed at the circumstances we found ourselves in. As we finished, I ask if Silvia would like to have a nightcap at my place.

She grinned, "I didn't know you offered alcohol for breakfast."

Tiffany was right, it was a long drive. We weren't half a mile from the restaurant that my cock was enjoying the expertise of her warm mouth.

She sat up in the seat.

I began to laugh,

"Well, mister that will be the last bow job for you.

"No, no, no, no, I said. Look in the mirror."

"What's wrong?"

"You have a drop of cum on each side of your mouth. If you smile it looks like a big eye with tears."

"You know a woman doesn't want to hear that?

"Yeah... but wait till you see the mirror over my bed."

As we entered the house, tearing and clawing at each other. "What about Tiffany?"

"Tiffany's fine. Her room is so far over on the other side of the house, she wouldn't hear you if someone dropped a bomb."

"Good, because I want to make some noise." Silvia grabbed my arm." "Now do you want to show me where I'm going to fuck you to death."

She didn't, but it was touch and go for a while.

Turned out that Tornado was a gift from heaven ... Like someone stretched out a rainbow over a hundred miles of sky. Beautiful.

12