All Comments on 'Wife's Tornado'

by Jay_Cameron

Sort by:
  • 24 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Great. More parts please.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

So now we have stories trying to justify the fetish of cuckoldry and paint it as normal. Sort of like supposedly being born queer. Both are a choice, not a biological trait. 1*

hindsight2020hindsight2020almost 2 years ago

Way to many loose ends.

Why did he accept Silvia back?

What happened to his wife after they proved who she was?

Why did they bother if not to get a divorce?

2*.

JustplainjeffJustplainjeffalmost 2 years ago

If this is an Erotic Couplings story, I'm Mahayana Ghandi. Pure, unadulterated loving wives shit. Get it in the correct catagory.

JustplainjeffJustplainjeffalmost 2 years ago

Aren't Justin and Connie still legally married? Just wondering.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

So, Tiffany was at Janet's house so his wife (Butthead) could go to a motel with her neighbor and survived the tornado.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago
Wife

So what happened to the supposedly deceased wife.

If she’s alive then they’re still married.

Must be another chapter.

Sylvia’s just a side show.

lc69hunterlc69hunteralmost 2 years ago

disjointed story, but good anyway. And I see one of the idiots has weighed in with his fetish shit.

muskyboymuskyboyalmost 2 years ago

Totally wrong category. This is a LW story, and not a good one. Use some TAGS!

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Your stories are all over the landscape, and end too open for interrpretation.

Readers have questions about characters and outcomes;..please be more sensitive and address the issues.

Please allow us more closure so we feel settled with your endings.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

I think OP typed this and scrambled the pages when he transcribed them onto this site. I half expected to see a recipe for "chocolate pie chili" somewhere in this disjointed mess. You need an editor, a proofreader and some Adderall.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Too many story threads started that either go nowhere or not given a rationale. Thanks for the effort though. 3

fishgetterfishgetterabout 1 year ago

A 3* from me also. There were never answers to many questions, in this tale. How she did not die, where was she? A good premise, but not enough details. Better luck next time. Thanks for the effort, though.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Should have placed his hands around the whore's neck and squeezed, after he disposed of her masters. Having a young daughter, she couldn't suffer enough before she perished...

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Death certificate? New identity for Connie?

AnonymousAnonymous10 months ago

I couldn’t watch this to the end. It sucked too bad. What kind of a man, writes crap like this?

DickSnugfitDickSnugfit6 months ago

Pure unintelligible jibberish!

AnonymousAnonymous5 months ago

A completely stupid story. Bounced all over the place, no continuity. Fortunately it is short.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 months ago

The quality of the writing is good; grammar, punctuation, spelling etc.

Viewing the plot development as an overall schematic the trajectory from start to finish has consistency; husband discovers wife's adultery, has reactions both positive (he gets off getting to watch) and negative (he suffers all the pains of self-doubt, lost self-esteem, angst re his child's welfare, etc. Following his cheating wife's ostensible demise he gets to discover the fall-back potential of the available neighbor for sex and friendship, eventually discovering he has an emotional attachment (for the neighbor) which clues him into his psychological transition from lusting voyeur to loving preferred monogamist.

The story has logic even though the path to revealing that logic isn't always smooth...nor the stage transition always logical--but that's the prerogative of the WRITER in laying out the plot as THEY choose it to develop.

Decently done, J.C. Your stories are invariably enjoyable. Thanks and please keep writing.

MLJ

The_John_YossarianThe_John_Yossarianabout 1 month ago

I want what ANON was smoking when he wrote, 'The quality of the writing is good; grammar, punctuation, spelling, etc.' Seriously, ANON, you're oh-for-three, there.

-

The silly, jocular writing is like in-laws staying over: a little bit is okay, but it gets old fast! Also, some of his obtuse references are creative, but their meanings are murky at best. For example, we go from star constellation lamp to naming one Carol--Mom--to daughter renaming it butthead, but she might not know what butthead means, to another subject. Done comically, it would feel like Chevy Chase looking at the Grand Canyon in 'National Lampoon's Vacation.' As a serious scene, it is rushed, unclear, and has no context or explanation. This story was full of ill-fated, half-described things, unclear explanations, and plotlines that seemed to disappear.

*

Do these people ever read their own work? Do they have someone else read it? Do they think editors only work in film?

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 month ago

GREATEST COMMENT SO FAR: >>Anonymous: I think OP typed this and scrambled the pages when he transcribed them onto this site. I half expected to see a recipe for "chocolate pie chili" somewhere in this disjointed mess. You need an editor, a proofreader and some Adderall.<<

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userJay_Cameron@Jay_Cameron
I'm a Seventy-eight-year-old man from Texas. I have spent my life just trying to get along. I won't piss off a cook by sending something back. I sometime enjoy a good argument. But if you don't like what I am writing ...you don't have to read it. I find interactions with peo...