All Comments on 'Wife's Vacation Double Penetration'

by hotwifedp

Sort by:
  • 6 Comments
AnonymousAnonymous10 months ago

Although technically correct, the title is a little misleading as most readers think "dp" indicates "two cocks into one pussy". Though a little disappointed that such was not the case in this story, it was still a pleasant read and your writing skills are quite good with regard to comp, grammar, spelling, etc.. As an introduction to exploring fantasies between loving husbands and wives it indicates that there are more to come. Please keep writing and make that supposition true. Thanks for sharing your creativity.

MLJ

AnonymousAnonymous10 months ago

Umm. Not sure why this is in LW category. Nothing extramarital about this. There are other categories that would be better suited for this story such as Erotic Couplings and Anal.

The other concern is this is just a scene. Readers in this category tend to prefer a little more backstory and some kind of conflict. This was a single session of screwing.

Not bad, not great. Three stars.

XceptionXception10 months ago

Decent first effort. Sharing always exciting but agree it could be in Erotic Coupling or Anal category.

Keep writing!

BogieraBogiera10 months ago

Contrary to the prior Anonymous poster, I've usually considered DP to be more likely pussy and ass at the same time instead of 2 in the pussy at the same time. However, I dont really consider it a DP unless it's two real cocks, so this cock and dildo combination really wasnt exciting to me. That being said, since it sounds like you're heading in that direction, I was disappointed this wasnt labeled as a 'chapter one'. If you're not going to progress to two real cocks, this was kinda a waste of time.

26thNC26thNC10 months ago

Whorewife gets double stuffed.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 months ago

Great Start

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous