Wife's Vacation Double Penetration Pt. 02

Story Info
Vacation Double Penetration (The real thing).
4.3k words
4.37
38.7k
48

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 08/21/2023
Created 07/08/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
hotwifedp
hotwifedp
38 Followers

Refer to Wife's Vacation Double Penetration for the back story.

The next day we continued to fuck like crazy. We kept talking about how hot it was double penetrating her which only spurned us on each time. She couldn't believe how turned on she was and how hard she came during it. She said she couldn't stop thinking about it every time we were having sex now. She was amazed at how her inhibitions disappeared when her body finally gave into the sensation. The second day was full of sex and a little anal play with the constant thought of another double penetration.

On the third day of vacation we were back at it again. She wanted to be double penetrated again but she wanted to try a different position. She told me to lay down on the bed and then she got on top of me. She said she wanted to try the dildo in the ass this time with me in her pussy. It was so intimate in this position. I was able to passionately kiss her while using the dildo to penetrate her ass. I loved the closeness of it and being able to kiss her while she was experiencing these sensations. She was rapidly building toward another orgasm. I pulled her in close and looked her deep in the eyes and said "Imagine how hot it would be if there was another guy fucking your ass right now". She just moaned and said oh fuck yeah. After a few more hard thrusts she was cumming hard.

After finishing up and catching our breath I decided to press the matter a little. I asked her if that turned her on in the moment. She said she couldn't believe how hot she found it. So I suggested we should try the real thing sometime. She hesitated for a moment. I could tell she was conflicted. She said she loves the intimacy of our sex and our relationship and can't picture enjoying anything with anyone else. I told her how much I loved this about her. I always knew I was the only one for her which gave me the confidence to explore all my fantasies with her. I told her she made me feel a way that I never knew was possible. That all I wanted was for her to experience the maximum amount of pleasure because there was nothing that turned me on more than watching her cum.

I assured her that none of this was about the other guy. If we ever did it the entire thing would be about our experience together. The other guy would just be there to help fulfill our fantasy and to help pleasure her as much as possible. I also told her I'd never want to do it if it wasn't something SHE wanted to do. That it wouldn't be fun if it was something she just did for me. She said she would have to think about it.

The last night before we went home we went down to the hotel restaurant for our final night of. She decided it would be fun if she wore the remote control vibrator to dinner. Keep in mind my wife is a little on the shy side which in my opinion makes this all the hotter. I suggested putting in the butt plug too and that seemed to turn her on even more. We sat at our table and talk and reminisce about what a great trip its been. I kept using the remote control to keep her squirming. I could see it was extremely difficult for her to keep a straight face while she was on the edge of having an orgasm. I kept this going for a while and increased the intensity pushing her right to the edge of an orgasm. Just before she came I eased up on it to tease her and leave her wanting more. I told her that I needed to use the bathroom. She looked somewhat disappointed that I had prevented her from having an orgasm, but also somewhat relieved that she hadn't just cum in a public restaurant.

While coming back from the restroom I notice there was a dark gentleman who had approached my wife at our table so I decided to wait just a little. I could over hear them talking and he was blatantly hitting on her. I could see that she was blushing a bit and a little nervous, but she also looked quite aroused still. Could have been from the vibrator I had just been using on her or it could have been from this handsome gentleman hitting on her. It was hard to tell. He asked if he could take a seat but she politely declined telling him that she was hear having dinner with her husband and he would be back any moment. I decided to walk back to the table right at that moment.

He was very kind and said he was sorry. I told him it was no problem at all I completely understand why he would approach such a beautiful, sexy woman sitting on her own. I knew this compliment would make her blush and squirm just a little bit more. We continued to talk to him for a short while and as we did so I decided to turn up the intensity on her vibrator again. Her face turned even redder and she was having a hard time collecting herself. We chatted a little longer and then he went his way. When he had gone I quickly turned to her to ask her if she was attracted to him. I already knew the answer because I knew she was attracted to black guys and he was good looking, but I wanted to make her squirm. She blushed again and said I don't know he's alright a guess. We both laughed and continued to enjoy our dinner.

We were in a corner of the restaurant well hidden from other patrons. I leaned in to kiss her passionately while I continued my barrage on her clit with the vibrator. I pulled slightly away from her and said what if he was the one fucking you in the ass. As I said this I turned the vibrator intensity all the way up. She just moaned and said fuck that's hot. A few short moments later and she had cum right at our table. She did her best to stifle the noise from it. After a second I looked her deep in the eyes and asked her if she wanted me to go see if he wanted to join us later. She hesitated for a moment but it was followed shortly by a look of lust and passion in her eyes. She nodded her head in agreement. I smiled at her and told her I would to go approach him about joining us. We were both extremely nervous and wildly aroused at the same time.

I went over to the bar and asked him if I could buy him a drink. He agreed so I grabbed a seat next to him and ordered us some drinks. I was super nervous still so I decided to cut right to the chase. I asked him if he would like to join us in our room later for some fun. I explained that it would be completely heterosexual and all for her. I told him that we had never done anything like this before and she made all the rules. He looked over at her with wide eyes and a big smile and said of course he would like to join us. I gave him our room number and headed back to our table. When I got back to the table I told her he was in and he would meet us at our room in a half hour. The look in her eye was definitely one of nervousness but also of unmistakable lust.

A half hour later we heard a knock on the door. We had decided she should answer the door wearing only her lingerie. She went to the door wearing her sexiest red lingerie that accentuated her curves and body perfectly. He opened the door and his jaw literally dropped. I don't think he could believe how lucky he had been. Neither of us had an idea how lucky we were about to get. She shyly showed him into the room and I could see him check her entire body out as she walked in front of him. I'm not positive but I think I saw him get a glimpse of her butt plug because I saw his eyes widen as he looked down at her ass. Although her ass can have that affect on you anyway.

We sat on the edge of the bed and went over our expectations and rules. This was all for our pleasure. He could only do what she ok'd. There would be nothing abusive in either physical or verbal form. We told him he was there to give her maximum pleasure and help us fulfill a fantasy. He was a really nice guy and was on board with everything. We decided to each have a couple shots to help loosen ourselves up since it was obvious we were all a bit nervous.

After that I decided I would get things going by putting my hands on her and kissing her first. We were kissing so passionately it was like he wasn't even there. I slowly started to pull the top of her lingerie down to expose her supple B breasts. I continued pulling it off until her entire body was naked and exposed if front both myself and our new friend. We looked over and could see quite the bulge in his pants. I started kissing every inch of her body. She then surprised me and took control telling our new friend to start taking his clothes off. I continued working my way down her body to so that I could finally taste her sweet pussy. Before I got all the way down I looked up to see her face. Her mouth was wide open looking at the other guy. I turned to look back and saw him standing there with what looked to be a thick 9 inch black dick. Like nothing she had ever had. I looked back at her and smiled. I asked if she could handle it and she laughed and said I guess we will find.

I continued to eat her out as she instructed him to move closer to the bed. There's nothing she enjoys more than having her pussy ate. He was now standing right in front of her with his hard throbbing cock getting closer to her face. She slowly reached out and started stroking it. I couldn't believe how turned on it was making me to see my amazing wife stroke another mans dick. It didn't take long before she worked up the courage to start sucking it. I decided to stop eating her out so I could get up and get a better view of what she was doing. I stood up and took off my clothes while I watched her start sucking his huge dick. It was slow at first as she tried to accommodate. After a few moments she was gaining confidence and taking a little bit more. At this point it seemed that we had all loosened up a bit. She was putting more and more effort into her blowjob as I intently watched stroking my dick. She pulled her head from him and turned her attention to me. She quickly took my entire dick down her throat with ease.

After a few more deepthroats on me she began alternating between us. Each time she switched she tried to deepthroat one of us before switching to the other and doing the same. She was having no trouble taking my 6 inches down her throat every time. Her lips going all the way down to the end of my cock and her nose touching my stomach. Her tongue flicking around while she was all the way down on my dick. She was so good at this. What was amazing though was watching her get more and more of his huge dark dick down her throat each time. On her last attempt before we switched things up she pushed his huge cock as far as she could take it. She gagged a little as she got so close to taking the entire thing. She pulled it out and it was covered in spit. She looked like a woman possessed at this point. I had never seen anything hotter.

I started to go down on her again with he sole intent or making her cum this time. I dove right in and started lapping up all her juices. She was soaking wet. I went to town on her. Licking up and down her entire pussy and swirling my tongue on her clit just like she likes it. She was getting really close to her first orgasm of the night. She continued to suck is dick as deep as she could while I drove her first orgasm of the night.

At this point I could tell there was no hesitancy left. She moved herself on the bed so that she was in position to hang over head over the edge. She knew how hot I find that position. He moved over and starting inserting his huge dick in her mouth again. This time she was determined to deepthroat him. She grabbed his ass and started pulling him in further. He didn't need any more encouragement. He started pumping his long dick down her throat harder and harder. She gagged at first but this only seemed to spurn her on. She was now taking the entire thing down her throat. Her lips touched his balls and stomach with each thrust. I began to eat her even more vigorously until she was having another orgasm. As she did it became clear he was going to cum at the same time. She deepthroated him one last time and then pulled back with spit dripping all over his face and told him to cum on her face. That put him over the edge as he started to pump each burst all over her face and boobs. I almost came just from the sight in front of me. She was amazing.

We all took a second to catch our breath and clean up. She went to take a shower while him and I hung out and chatted. He was gushing about how amazing my wife was and how lucky I was. I told him that I was well aware and felt like the luckiest guy in the world. She came back out after her shower. Completely naked and apparently ready to keep going. She climbed on the bed on her hands and knees and told me to come over and fuck her. I joined her on the bed and she instructed me to lay down so she could ride me cowgirl. She climbed on and was instantly fucking me with everything she had. He was across the room on the sofa watching and stroking his huge dick. I reached around and started playing with her butt plug. After a while she told him to come back over to the bed. She got on her hands and knees on the bed with her ass facing me. I started fucking her from behind now. She started sucking his dick at the same time. It was like she couldn't get enough of it in her mouth at this point. It was so hot. We continued like this for a bit with the intensity picking up a bit. I was fucking her as hard as I could. Each time I thrust into her she went all the way down on his huge cock. Then I recommended that we switch it up.

We traded positions and now my beautiful wife was about to take her first cock that wasn't mine. She looked a touch nervous but the excitement was more than enough to make up for it. He slowly started to insert his dick into her tight pussy. Her eyes widened as he began to penetrate her. She had never had anything of this size before. She told him to take it slow. She started sucking my dick again while she tried to get used to this new sensation. She was so worked up it didn't seem to take long for her to get accustomed to it. After a few moments she was pushing back on his dick while he was starting to put more into each thrust. She started deepthroating me with ease and now he was fucking her hard from behind. It was a glorious sight watching my wife be spit roasted by a big black cock while she deepthroated me. He picked up the pace and soon we could see she was about to cum again. After a few more thrusts she was having another insane orgasm. I wasn't sure how much she had left. She soon put that concern to rest.

She looked at me and asked me if I remembered a certain erotic fantasy we had talked about one day through texting. We actually did this fairly often so I asked her which one in particular she was thinking of. For a little back story on my wife she is on the shy side but at the same time not submissive. She typically likes to be in complete control. The fantasy she was referring to though was the one in which she becomes completely submissive and gives in to whatever I want her to do. I couldn't believe it. I was so turned on. I asked if she knew what she was getting herself into. She smiled and said not only did she know she was really excited for whatever may happen.

I wanted to push her right away so I pulled her on top of me and started fucking her again. While she was doing this I started playing with her butt plug. I pulled her in close so I could kiss her passionately and then I told her I was going to fuck her in the ass. She just looked at me with passion in her eyes and said fuck my ass. She grabbed a condom and some lube. She applied it to my dick and then put it in her ass faster then we had ever done it. She was already so aroused and loosened up from the plug that there wasn't much buildup. I started fucking her ass vigorously. She was moaning hard already and grabbed her vibrator to stimulate her pussy. I sat up a bit and pulled her closer to me so I could passionately kiss her while I continued my assault on her ass. It didn't take long before she was cumming again. Her orgasm put me over the edge and I came too. As we were still intertwined I pulled her in close and told her now it was his turn to fuck her ass. Her eyes widened again with a look of fear but also excitement. She looked at me and said do what you want with me as long as you keep making me cum.

I pulled out and moved out of the way so I could recoup and watch the fun. They began applying a generous amount of lube to his dick. Typically she would take control here tell him how she wanted it but this time she looked at him and said how do you want me. He told her he wanted her on her hands and knees so he could fuck her ass from behind. She obliged and positioned herself on the bed so that he could begin inserting his huge dick. He was very respectful knowing she hadn't done anything like this before. Even with her submitting he made sure to take it very slow. It was an amazing sight to see as he slowly started to work his huge black cock into my wife's tight little asshole. You could tell it was a lot for her but thankfully we had done plenty of anal leading up to this to help stretch her out a bit. After some slow thrusts in and out you could tell she was beginning to accommodate him better with each thrust. He reached down and grabbed her arms to pull her back almost upright against him. As he did this it pushed his cock all the way into her ass and she moaned. I was fully ready to go again watching this and decided to bring myself over so she could suck my dick again. He knew at this point that she was ready for it and started to give it to her a little harder with each thrust. Soon he was pulling all the way out and thrusting all the way in with full force and to my amazement she was enjoying every second of it. With each pull back she was coming off my dick and with every hard thrust into her ass she was going all the way down on my dick deepthroating me. It was insanely hot watching her get fucked in the ass by a big black dick while she deepthroated me. We continued like this and it became obvious she was going to cum again. As she did it put us both over the edge and he came in her ass while I pulled out and covered her face in cum. We all broke off to rest and catch our collective breath and go clean ourselves up again.

I laid next to her on the bed thinking that we had to be done at this point. There was no way she could have energy for anything else. To my surprise she leaned over to kiss me and started stroking my dick again. I was up instantly and ready to keep it going. I pulled her on top of and started kissing her passionately again as if we were the only people in the room. When she pulled away I looked up at her and told her that we were going to double penetrate her now. There was no look of fear in her this time. There was nothing but a look of lust and passion in her eyes. She leaned in close and said fuck yeah I want you to double penetrate me until I cum again. I started fucking her pussy again with her on top of me and motioned for our friend to come back over. He was already hard again watching us. I told him we were going to double penetrate her this time.

The look in his eyes made me think this was a fantasy of his as well. We continued to fuck as he applied more lube to prepare her for it. Then he slowly started to insert his huge dick into her ass while I was fucking her. Her eyes looked like they were going to burst out of her head as he beginning filling her with a second cock. She leaned forward kissing me passionately while she started taking more and more if his cock in her ass. We took it slow and let him continue to push his cock into her ass until the entire thing was all the way in. We continued kissing while we began to work into a rhythm. It was hot feeling her moan into me as we were kissing and the pleasure was overtaking her. She looked at me and then looked back at him and just said fuck me hard. She started riding my cock while he began to fuck her ass. He was penetrating her ass at a moderate speed at the beginning but then she looked at him and told him to fuck her harder. He didn't need any more encouragement as he started to fuck her ass as hard as he could. She was now being pounded in the ass while she was riding my dick. He thrust into her ass making her tits bounce over my face while. We continued at this pace for longer than I thought possible until she told us to keep going because she was going to cum. Somehow we started fucking her even harder which was exactly what she was looking for as she came after a few more hard thrusts. Her orgasm was like nothing I had ever seen. We continued to pound her through her orgasm which only seemed to give her more orgasms. She was cumming for what felt like multiple minutes before she collapsed off of us. I told her to get on her knees so we could cum on her. She gladly got into position. We both got up pulled our condoms off and started stroking our dicks by her face. It didn't take long until he was unloading a huge load of cum all over her pretty face. Watching this pushed me to my limit and I followed it up with a second load all over her face. She looked absolutely gorgeous. Her face covered in cum while it was dripping down to her boobs and stomach. Without hesitation she scooped it off her boobs and licked it up. I just stared her in complete awe at her beauty. I couldn't believe how lucky I had got to have such an amazing wife and was so thankful to be able to share this sexual experience with her. It was an amazing way to end our vacation.

hotwifedp
hotwifedp
38 Followers