Wife's Work Trip Adventure Ch. 02

Story Info
The Women Come Home.
6k words
3.92
38k
29

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 06/28/2019
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This story focuses on just the three of us from chapter one. Please check the tags and make sure you are comfortable with all of them before reading!

*****

It had been a long week since my wife and I enjoyed our sexting adventure, and I was excited to see her again.

Sarah and I talked for over an hour the morning following our adventure detailed in "Wife's Work Trip Adventure." I explained how much I loved it, and enjoyed watching her do so many dirty things with her work friend, Courtney, and even enjoyed watching Courtney get taken by some of the men in the room. I added that I wasn't completely sure about watching her taking Kent's cock into her mouth, but I admitted it was pretty damn hot and ultimately I wasn't mad at her.

She completely understood - she thought about it at the time, but since I didn't say anything to stop her she figured she would go for it. We had talked in the past about watching each other with other partners in the past, and she took a chance. Sarah was right, and I was turned on by the visual which created so many mixed feelings.

Sarah and Courtney had made exactly one more video, a couple of nights later. That is a story for another time, but it was much more simple and involved just the two of them in a much more intimate setting.

This was all on my mind when I received a text from Sarah saying that they had just boarded their plane and would be home in time for a late dinner.

They... the word hung in my mind. As did Courtney's last words on the fateful night earlier in the week: "You can have me anytime you want - just say the word."

I had a few hours before Sarah and Courtney would arrive, and decided that I would make a nice but simple dinner of chicken and pasta. After taking a quick shower and picking up a bit, I prepped the food while my mind kept wandering to thoughts of Courtney and Sarah. Especially Courtney.

Courtney is a naturally voluptuous woman with blond, short pixie-style hair, who I've known through Sarah for about 10 years. When she first started working at the big sales corporation that employs Sarah, she was a little plump in a way that is truly endearing when people are young - not even chubby, just barely overweight according to the official way that these things are measured, but mostly because of how short she was - barely over 5 feet tall - and with most of it in her hips, ass, and breasts, and supple skin that turned her into a cute girl with soft features.

Now in her early 30's, Courtney is more beautiful than ever. After a marriage of three years that never produced children, she divorced about a year ago. Instead of letting herself go, she realized that she was still young enough to get back on the dating scene and worked very hard on self-improvement. She lost 30 pounds while building muscle in all the right places, and somehow didn't lose anything from her cup size or ass.

Truly, though, her face has always been her best physical feature. Now with her new figure, it has only improved. Her short hair leads to light blue eyes that could melt any man, and soft facial features that keep her looking young. Her naturally pouty mouth turns into a brilliant smile blessed with sparkling white teeth, and her supple neckline and collarbone frames the rest of her curvy body perfectly.

I felt a mutual attraction to Courtney the first time I met her while Sarah and I were still dating, as most men would be, and we connected right away. We frequently shared harmless flirtatious banter as our feelings simmered, but nothing was said or done that I wasn't comfortable taking place in front of Sarah... most of the time at least.

Before any of us were married, I had entertained the idea of seeing how interested she might be in a relationship. And, there were a couple of occasions in those early days where we both had too much to drink and got into some conversations that went to the edge of being inappropriate. It was clear that we both remained attracted to each other, and it was something that never really went away.

Of course, thoughts of a relationship together was folly. Things were complicated due to her friendship with Sarah, not to mention their working relationship. I fell more deeply in love with Sarah and we married, and it was not long after that Courtney met her husband. Time passed, and it became more of an afterthought - a fantasy.

When Sarah found the video I had made in which I had sex with my gorgeous coworker, Elsa, on our bed, she was initially devastated and went straight to Courtney's condo for a shoulder to cry on. I suppose I'm lucky that Courtney was the one she went to.

The way Sarah explained it to me later on, it all started innocently enough. Sarah was literally crying on Courtney's shoulder and explaining what she found; she spoke of her mixed feelings of sadness and jealousy, but also of the excitement and attraction upon seeing me with the beautiful woman whom she barely knew in the video. They talked about what might make a person cheat, and about her and my nonexistent sex life. Most importantly, perhaps, she mentioned some of our conversations fantasizing about being with other people - both women and men.

The crying became a cuddle, which turned into a soft kiss and an embrace. Before they knew it, Sarah and Courtney were kissing deeply on the couch and removing each others' clothes. That afternoon, they explored each other's bodies in what became the first of several occasions over the next few months.

They had long conversations about Courtney's long standing feelings for me, Sarah's new feelings and openness about me with other women in the right circumstances, and what might happen next. Sarah struggled with the best way to tell me about all of this. They finally decided on their adventure in Denver as a sort of perfect revenge while testing my openness to a new sort of relationship with them both.

I was ruminating on my unresolved feelings on how I felt about what had happened in Denver as the taxi pulled into our driveway and dinner was finishing up. I have always been open about sexuality in general, and before this past week I had assumed I was more open than Sarah. I was completely on board and even excited about the idea of her with Courtney even if I wasn't involved every time. And, even though I had told Sarah I was uncomfortable with it, I realized that I enjoyed watching her bring Kent to climax with her mouth.

Courtney and Sarah stepped out into cold air and ran to the unlocked front door before stepping in and dropping their luggage. "Hi girls," I welcomed them, and we had a bit of small talk as they took their shoes and jackets off. Both girls had dressed comfortably for the trip, wearing loose t-shirts and jeans.

We sat down to dinner, and for the first time there was an air of discomfort so I decided that a bit of wine might be good, and poured a healthy glass for each of us which finished the bottle. I took a few bites between sips, but couldn't ignore the way that Sarah and Courtney were both staring at me. I smiled and ventured, "not hungry, huh?"

"Not for this," Courtney responded with a wry smile. I felt a tingle go through me at her words; even though I had known it was a real possibility, her words brought home that I would almost certainly be with both of these beauties tonight.

Sarah added, "Jason, we've talked about this... well you... a lot this week. Maybe we should finish dinner later on, baby."

After another moment of awkward silence, we brought our glasses of wine to the living room - the same living room I was in when I had watched Sarah and Courtney for the first time. We sat somewhat awkwardly at first, with Sarah to my right and Courtney my left, and each of us finished our wine in silence.

Courtney made the first move by sliding her hand onto my thigh and caressing my inner thigh up to the bottom of my pajama shorts. Sarah appeared to still be unsure of herself and was tense, but she eventually followed suit on the other side; soon, both ladies were rubbing the inside of my thighs and watching my cock become immediately engorged without touching it. I leaned back on the couch and raised my arms up and around both girls' backs, and gave them a similar caressing movement up and down their spines.

"I bet it's been a long trip," I smiled, "I'm glad that you can have a chance to relax now." Turning to Sarah I added, "I've really missed you," before pulling her face to mine and giving her a deep, long kiss.

Sarah's whole body responded immediately, her tension melting away, and I could feel her getting into it. She slid her hand onto my erection and began gently rubbing through my shorts, sparking intense pleasure while we continued to kiss.

"Now," I broke off, "kiss Courtney."

I sat while Courtney brought herself over, leaning and resting on me as she moved to Sarah's waiting mouth. They kissed softly and Sarah used her tongue to lick Courtney's lips before entering Courtney's mouth and exploring her soft tongue.

I felt both girls' soft, warm breasts through their bras and t-shirts as they enveloped me, and began caressing both of their backs first over, then under their shirts. Fortunately, they both had simple clasps and I was able to release and remove both bras while they continued to kiss. The sensation was intense as their now-freed breasts were removed from me only by the thin fabric of our shirts, and I could feel both girls' nipples as they hardened from the stimulation.

I moved up to kiss Sarah again and as our lips touched, her eyes gestured to Courtney. I was thoroughly enjoying my own wife, but my heart jumped as I realized what was about to happen.

I turned to face Courtney for a kiss 10 years in the making, and she smiled her brilliant smile as I approached her. We kissed, softly at first, but before long she was moving slowly up and down my leg and we were kissing hard and deep. We locked eyes as my hand moved under her shirt, and I gently rubbed her breasts and rolled her right nipple and then her left between my fingers.

Sarah began rocking back and forth on my other leg while stroking her hand up and down the length of my torso and just to the edge of my cock. "You two are incredibly beautiful," Sarah said, almost in a whisper. "I love watching you together. Courtney, it's just like I imagined." She leaned over to me and licked my earlobe, a move that she knew drove me crazy.

Somewhat abruptly, Courtney stood up. "It's been a long trip, we should clean up, Sarah."

I groaned audibly as Sarah joined her in standing up. "Wait here for just a minute, baby, it will be worth it," Sarah smiled, and they walked upstairs together hand-in-hand.

I spent the next 15 minutes opening another bottle of wine and topping us all off. I was hot and flushed from the activity, and took my shirt and shorts off so that I was just wearing my boxer briefs. I walked past the mirror and couldn't help a big, dumb grin; my erect cock bulged in the Calvins, and the tip snuck out of the top. I am still in very good shape, and the briefs complimented my tight abs and light-but-muscular runner's frame. I couldn't believe I was about to be with these two amazing women.

I thought about the past few years with Sarah while I heard the shower running upstairs - we were still good friends, but clearly lacked communication, particularly when it came to sex. That came in part from her prudish upbringing where sex talk was a no-no. I had brought up our sex life several times early on, but gave up over the past couple of years, accepting my fate as many men do that sex was simply going to be reserved for special occasions. I was considering how recent events might change this when I heard a voice upstairs.

"We hope you're comfy, baby," Sarah called down.

"Come down and have some more wine, hun," I responded as I sat down on the couch and adjusted my briefs.

The sight as they walked downstairs together was one to behold: Sarah came down first, wearing a teddy that she knew to be my favorite. She wore it during our honeymoon many years ago, and it had not come out many times since then. Her body had changed, but little enough that the outfit still looked amazing on her.

I was thankful that like me, Sarah remained fit during our marriage. I hadn't seen her quite like this, in person at least, for some time. Her bare feet and toned legs rose up to meet the white lace teddy, which was sheer in the panty area and provided a great view of her shaved pussy. She was already visibly wet from her excitement.

Sarah glided down the stairs and sauntered over, her wide hips and tight abdomen stretching beneath the form-fitting lace fabric, and her cleavage spilled out of the top. Sarah's long neck extended from her small shoulders and into the sharp, small features of her face. Like the previous week, she put her brown hair into a tight ponytail the bobbed above her head. Her contagious smile flashed as she stopped just short of the couch and gestured to the stairs.

Behind her came Courtney. A true vision, Courtney was curved perfectly, and in all of the places a man could hope for as she walked in wearing a 2-piece negligee that I recently purchased for Sarah in an attempt to spark our sex life. The sheer pink gown revealed her voluptuous breasts and toned tummy and stopped just below her panties to show off her toned legs; the red panties split to reveal a tuft of her neatly trimmed blonde bush and pink of her sweet sex.

I handed the ladies their wine glasses, and took a sip myself. "You both look incredible," I barely managed, before taking in most of my wine with one big gulp.

Courtney took a sip and then made her move toward me; I moved toward her and breathed in her beauty and the soft scent of her perfume, then lifted the negligee and ever-so-softly licked just below her navel down to her panties. I continued down the panties to where they opened back up, and tasted Courtney's sweet sex for the first time.

Courtney sighed softly, then lowered herself to straddle me while I stayed seated on the couch. I laid back and Courtney leaned forward into me, the sheer, soft negligee now the only thing between me and her luscious tits which were now rubbing onto my own muscular chest. She slowly started grinding on top of me, and my cock responded instantly to the warmth and moisture of her pussy rubbing through my boxer briefs; I responded as well by grabbing the back of her neck and pulling her further toward me, and kissing her hard and deep while grinding back against her.

Sarah stood behind Courtney and watched us for a minute or two, then leaned over to kiss and lick Courtney's neck from behind. Our eyes met and I I broke off my kiss with Courtney briefly to kiss Sarah, before Sarah moved back to giving Courtney more attention.

I could tell this had an impact on Courtney, who was now grinding even harder and continued to use her tongue to explore my mouth while her hands caressed first my chest, then my abdomen and back again. My briefs were becoming moist from Courtney and the first emergence of my own precum, and were beginning to slide down during her downward movements.

I moved my right hand into the opening in Courtney's panties and a finger instantly slid into her, eliciting a soft moan. I took this as a cue, slid another finger into her, and began rubbing in and out of her a bit faster. She responded in kind with her body, gyrating to meet my hand motion.

Sarah remained focused on Courtney and lifted the negligee up over her head, then licked and kissed her between her shoulder blades then lower back, before finally reaching her panties. Without a word, Courtney stood up slightly to allow Sarah to remove them. The red panties slid down Courtney's legs and dropped to the floor below, and Sarah continued to lick and kiss the length of Courtney's body.

While Courtney was standing again, I took the opportunity to remove my own boxer briefs and was now fully nude; Courtney lowered herself back down and continued to gyrate on top of my cock, the moisture caused by Courtney's wet pussy providing ample lubrication for her to slide up and down.

I completed removing the negligee before burying my face between her ample bosom. I had not expected her strong reaction to my mouth licking and sucking around and on her nipples, which had once again grown hard. I spent time with both of her tits, taking in one nipple and sucking and pinching before taking the other and softly biting. She responded to each interaction on her sensitive nipples, her gyration becoming faster and with more movement to the point that I thought I was going to slip in.

Without a word, Sarah intervened and lifted Courtney's ass up. In one movement she leaned in and took my cock, now covered in the wetness from Courtney's pussy and my precum, into her mouth. The intense pleasure brought an involuntary moan out of me and I began pushing my pelvis into her while my face stayed buried in Courtney's tits.

I had forgotten what an amazing blow job Sarah could give; she knew just where to focus, the right pressure to give, and how to use her tongue on the front of my cock to drive me crazy.

While my cock drove in and out of Sarah's mouth, I slid two of my fingers back into Courtney's pussy and immediately started motioning side-to-side to give more attention to her clit. "Fuck yes, Jason, just like that, oh my god that feels awe... mmm yes don't stop honey, keep going just like that," Courtney moaned.

Sarah took me out of her mouth and started pumping my cock with her hand; she buried her head between my legs and started licking the base of Courtney's pussy while my fingers serviced the clit. Sarah's tongue fluttered against and into Courtney's labia, starting Courtney's first orgasm.

I was vigorously sucking and biting Courtney's nipples and fingering her wet cunt while Sarah serviced her from behind, and Courtney stopped breathing for a second before moaning, "Oh my god Sarah, Jason, I'm going to come, I'm going to come, please more more more, fuck yes!" Her moans became louder and louder leading into a climax resulting in even more moisture to release from her pussy and onto Sarah's face. "Wow, that was amazing. Sarah, come here and let me help you," Courtney managed once her orgasm subsided.

Courtney stepped down, and Sarah immediately stood up and turned around to face away from me, then placed one leg on each side of me. I leaned over and kissed and licked her back, slowly caressed her toned legs, and then lowered her panties. I brought my arms around and rubbed her thighs, abs, and finally cupped and squeezed her beautiful tits through the top of the lace outfit.

Finally, Sarah slowly lowered herself on top of me and I entered her waiting pussy, using my free hands to remove the rest of the fabric and then play with her breasts. While I wasn't sure how Courtney would react when I was playing with her tits, I knew exactly what to do with Sarah. My hands roughly mauled her body as she squirmed around with my cock now completely buried inside of her; I pinched her nipples, now harder, eliciting a sharp sigh, and she turned around to kiss me.

I could taste Courtney's pussy on Sarah's mouth and face, and this made me even more excited; I used my strong arms to lift Sarah up and down on my cock and thrust upward to meet her, driving deep into her pussy then pulling almost completely out before driving the force of my cock back into her.

Courtney was ready for more and stepped into us, her body now flush with Sarah's. Sarah turned her head back around and I found myself with a close-up view of their passionate kiss. It was incredibly sensual watching my wife and longtime crush kiss each other, and I was lost in the moment for what seemed like ages; Sarah continued to use her legs to slide up and down my pole and Courtney stared deep into my eyes while she jutted her tongue into my wife's mouth, certain to be tasting her own pussy but never hesitating.

12