All Comments on 'Wife's Work Trip Adventure Ch. 02'

by MrAdrock1

Sort by:
  • 7 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
So in my world,

I kick out Sarah, the has been slut, and let Courtney move in with the cavet that she drop Sarah as a friend and that we never get married. Just become exclusive FWB.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
did nothing for me

So she caught him cheating as he was dumb enough to have it on video and runs to her girlfriend. That some how makes them lesbian lovers that end up on a trip where they have sex and include other men and he gets off on that orgy. That results in them coming home and he is now some dominant master over his wife and her or their girlfriend.

Yup, I see that every day. Just a quick write up about fucking. No real story or drama or anything. Probably should be in erotic couples?

fisheronefisheronealmost 5 years ago
Twisted

Sarah goes out of town planning on live revenge for his one time stumble. It also mentioned that Sarah had cut him off sexually before his encounter which is what fueled his one night stand. So Sarah thinks going out of town with coworkers and calling husband while seducing and being seduced is justified. Giving blowjobs and lesbian sex with Courtney. Then let's him know she's cheating for a week then will leave other men alone and will share Courtney. All this work related sex will have a nasty ending. Time to pack up and find a spouse who wants you alone and is willing to make love regularly.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Drop Sarah and Courtney

and get Elsa back online.

nixroxnixroxover 2 years ago

1 star - for this sick cuck/wimp crap.

Greyheaded1Greyheaded1over 1 year ago

I suspect mradrock1 smokes drugs while writing.

DessertmanDessertman7 months ago

I didn't like it.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous