Wife's Work Trip Adventure Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I could feel Sarah beginning to climax and licked her earlobes, a move I knew drove her crazy. I wanted to feel her come on my cock. She responded just as I knew she would, and started sliding faster up and down on my cock. "Oh Jason," she mumbled with Courtney's tongue still in her mouth, "oh that feels so good, I'm going to come baby. Fuck me, baby, fuck me hard." She maintained her focus on Courtney while I used my tongue around her ears, neck, and upper back.

Courtney slid down at an opportune moment and began licking Sarah's pussy while I drove my cock in and out. This made Sarah even crazier, her best friend licking her pussy while her husband fucked her hard, and she was bucking up and down to meet me.

It made Courtney less accurate, and I could feel her tongue rub against my cock on several of my thrusts. The feeling was intense, and I knew I could stay here for only so long before coming.

I made sure to drive my cock as deeply as I could into Sarah's wet cunt and moaned, "You want to get fucked, Sarah? I'll fuck you, I knew you missed this cock. Tell me how much you want it."

"Oh baby I love you and your cock so much, you fuck me so good baby, ooo... Your big dick feels so good while Courtney licks my pussy, oh Jason she licks my pussy so good, oh yes fuck me fuck me fuck me!" she exclaimed as her orgasm peaked. I could feel a fresh wave of her juices as her pussy contracted on my thrusting member. I eventually slowed down but she stayed on my cock while the last of her orgasm subsided.

Courtney had her attention on Sarah while she came, but eventually stood and looked at me. "My turn," she whispered softly. "I want to fuck you, Jason, and I want you to come deep in my pussy."

Without a word, I gave Sarah a kiss and lifted her off of my cock, standing to meet Courtney. I looked up and down Courtney's gorgeous body for a moment before once again grabbing her by the back of her neck and pulling her to me. I gave her a hard kiss on the mouth, and then threw her down on the couch and walked toward her head.

Courtney smiled and spread her legs, revealing her trimmed bush and open, waiting cunt. "Take me," she said, "I'm yours, I'm all yours." She grabbed my leg and pulled me closer, finally meeting to kiss and lick my cock, still covered with Sarah's come. Soon, she had taken my whole cock into her mouth and was sliding her lips over and around it while she cupped and massaged my balls.

I looked to Sarah, who was sitting at the other end of the couch watching me, before turning back to Courtney. "I'll take you, Courtney," I grunted as Courtney gave me this brief blow job, "but you need to tell me whose pussy that is." I grabbed her by the pussy and slowly circled around with my thumb.

She moved her own hands up and down her body, "it's all yours. It's your pussy, Jason, you own me tonight," she responded then grabbed my hand and removed it from her pussy, and took the moistened fingers into her mouth.

I positioned myself between Courtney's legs on my knees. There was no gentleness to gaining access to Courtney; I grabbed her under her knees with my arms, and swung her legs up in the air. We were both so wet and our sex covered with come and saliva that I entered her easily.

Within minutes, I was fucking Courtney hard in this position, my cock burying itself deep inside of this sweet pussy that I had waited so long to enter. I fixed myself on her mesmerizing eyes, but couldn't help but enjoy watching her magnificent tits sway with our motion.

"Oooh, Jason, you go so fucking deep, I didn't know it would go so deep honey, your cock is so fucking awesome," Courtney was breathing rapidly now and she could barely get the words out, "fuck this pussy, it's your pussy, fuck me harder even harder baby. I'm your slut tonight, fuck me like your own personal slut while your wife watches. Look at Sarah, baby, she's watching you fuck your slut, she knows this is your pussy, too, she licked my pussy and you can have it anytime you want. God yes you fuck me so well, I know you love this pussy, you saved your come for me, please come deep inside me, you are so deeeeep... mmmm..."

I looked back at my wife while I fucked her friend; she was captivated by the scene in front of her. Rather than the embarrassment or shame that I might have expected, she was watching intently as the erotic scene played out in front of her, her hands mindlessly rubbing her thighs.

Turning my attention back to Courtney, I kissed and licked her strong calves while I pumped my cock in and out of her. I then leaned forward and on top of her, grabbed the hair at the back of her head, and kissed her deeply, jutting my tongue deep in her mouth.

Realizing I was about to come for the first time that evening, I grabbed both of Courtneys arms and pulled them over her head, leaving her defenseless while I attacked her breasts with my mouth. I once again roughly licked and sucked both of her nipples while forcing her arms over her head and continued to slide in and out of her wet pussy.

"You really are my slut now, Courtney. Aren't you? I'm going to come inside your sweet pussy and let it drip out. Sarah's going to lick and suck my come out of you when I'm done, she's going to clean my slut for me," I ordered as the sensation of my orgasm finally reached its climax.

"God, yes Jason I'm your personal whore, give me your come, give your whore all of your come, baby," Courtney writhed around as I began to unload my come deep inside of her. I timed my thrusts so that my jizz pumped out as I pushed forward into her waiting cunt, load after load gushing toward her cervix. "No one has ever come so deep inside of me, baby, I can feel your come going so deep inside of me, you feel so good. Keep coming, keep fucking and filling me up, Jason, yes!"

I kissed Courtney again, feeling like I would keep coming forever, but I did subside. When I pulled out, wads of jizz followed and dripped down her labia and between her pussy and ass. Both of our sweat glistened on our bodies, and I was still rock hard as I pulled up.

I looked over to Sarah, who had never taken her eyes off of us and who was now slowly touching her own pussy again. She slid closer to us now and first took my cock into her mouth, sliding her lips across the length of my cock and cleaning up both Courtney's and my own come. My cock twitched and released a few more drips of jizz which she slurped up greedily while looking me in the eyes.

I looked down at Courtney's drenched pussy; she had been rubbing herself and now jizz was spread all around her. More continued to slowly drip out of her, and I looked back to Sarah and motioned my head.

"Sarah, clean up my slut for me," I said in a soft but commanding voice. Sarah obediently went down on Courtney and started licking all over and around her pussy. After sufficiently cleaning Courtney's labia, she pushed her tongue inside and with a licking motion, pushed more jizz out and took it into her mouth as well. "That's a good girl," I offered, and stepped behind her.

With one knee on the couch and a foot on the floor, I positioned my cock at the entrance to Sarah's well-used pussy and easily slid inside. Whether because of the anticipation for this evening, or the sight of these two beautiful women sharing my cock and now my come, I was as hard as ever as I grabbed Sarah's hips and pushed into her from behind. She immediately reacted, and was moaning in time as I buried myself inside.

"Come up here, honey," Courtney looked at Sarah and motioned her head. "I want some of that, too," she added with a smile.

Sarah moved up to meet her and kissed Courtney. I saw hints of jizz now dripping down Courtney's cheeks as Sarah must have had some in her mouth, and then she cleaned that up, too.

The sight of these two sharing and playing with my own cum was incredible to watch, and put me in overdrive. I started fucking Sarah hard from behind and she was taking it all in stride, sloppily kissing her friend who was directly underneath her.

I realized I was now right next to two amazing pussies and slid out of Sarah briefly before sliding into Courtney. I surprised her, and she squealed a bit before sighing. I lifted Sarah's ass up in the air and Sarah straightened her legs as I took the opportunity to bury my face in her pussy. I continued to please Sarah with my tongue, while my cock slammed into Courtney's pussy over and over.

Both girls were now moaning with pleasure, and I heard Courtney say in a high voice, "I'm going to come again, oh wow you feel good," and I quickened my pace. Courtney reached her head up and started kissing Sarah again while she climaxed. Sarah whimpered a bit in pain as Courtney bit her tongue a little too hard. "Oh, here I come here I come, yes baby, just like that, fuck your whore, fuck me hard," she continued as she came just as hard as the time before.

Sarah was already tensing up as Courtney calmed, and I knew she was close to another orgasm. When I knew Courtney needed a break, I pulled out of her and once again lowered Sarah's ass so I could fuck her again. I immediately entered her and reached around to stimulate her clit while we continued to fuck. "Take this cock, baby, I want to make you come again like I did with your friend," I grunted, but she was already there.

I stood Sarah on her knees so she was up in front of Courtney while I fucked her from behind, and it allowed me to play with her tits once again. "Yes, Jason, make me come again, you make me come so hard, please don't stop, Courtney's right, you go so deep, so deep baby, keep going I'm going to come for you, just for you baby. I loved watching you fuck Courtney but I really love it when you fuck me, you make me feel so good," Sarah continued on as she now began another orgasm.

Courtney had been paying attention and as Sarah climaxed, she sat up and took one and then the other of Sarah's breasts into her mouth. She was sucking hard and licking around Sarah's areolas, and I used our new position to once again lick around and in Sarah's earlobes.

I spanked Sarah hard a few times and it was finally too much; Sarah was screaming in intense pleasure, possibly a bit of pain as well, while Courtney and I serviced so much of her. My hands were over the entirety of her body and I gave her another hard serving of spankings before she came down from the intense orgasm.

I was again incredibly turned on and close to another orgasm. "I'm going to come again," I managed.

Sarah was out of breath but managed, "mmm, yes baby put it in here, I want you to come inside of me now." I had other ideas.

I slowly slid out of Sarah's gaping pussy and responded, "not tonight baby, tonight my slut gets all of my come." To Courtney, "I'm going to come all over you, you're my slut tonight, right? We'll make you look like a real slut."

Sarah moved off of Courtney so that my cock was again at the entrance to her well-used pussy. I pushed in once, twice, and almost got into a rhythm. It was tempting, but I was determined to come on her face tonight.

I slid up, straddled Courtney on my knees, and told her to push her tits together. She immediately complied, and the natural lubrication made it easy for me to slide into the valley created by her large breasts.

"Mmm, I like fucking your titties, you feel as good as I thought you would. Do you like it, Courtney?" I asked when I felt my orgasm coming on and started quickening my pace.

"Yes Jason, I love it, I love watching your cock slide through my tits, it feels so nasty, so good. Your cock is so beautiful, let me taste it. Let me taste my pussy on your cock," Courtney responded. As I pushed up, she caught the end of my cock, and we found a rhythm that had me sliding up through her tits and almost fully into her mouth.

It was finally too much, and I groaned one last time, "fuck yes, Courtney, take this cock, taste my come. Take it all like my slut, my own personal slut, your big titties take it so well and you are so good at sucking this cock. Here I come, mmm..." I managed before I unloaded on her. The first couple of loads shot out while I was sliding through her tits and landed all over her face and hair, and between her tits, creating even more lubrication. She grabbed my cock halfway through and shoved it in her mouth, taking the rest and swallowing it all.

Exhausted, I rolled over and sat on the couch next to Courtney. Sarah joined us and sat on the other side, and the girls leaned in to each other for another soft kiss before I kissed Courtney and Sarah in turn.

"I want you again," Courtney said in a low voice, and Sarah smiled at the idea. I already wanted both women again, myself. But for now, we had some more wine to drink, dinner to finish, and future plans to discuss.

12