Wifey Rekindled One Night Stand

Story Info
Let wife rekindle with old friend.
1.1k words
3.32
18.7k
10
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This is a true story of one of our most recent adventures. The wife and I often would role play the scenario of her having her way with a hung man and after one of our sexual role playing nights we laid in bed and started talking about the real thing actually happening. I suggested a site possibly as I had asked her in the past if she had any of her ex's that were hung with what we were looking for, and she has always been rather reserved and sexually had only 6 partners before we started dating. But there had actually been a 7th that I was unaware of and had sort of slipped her mind, Marcus was a friend in college that she knew since high school and right after college they shared a night together. They had met back up with some mutual friends and all went out for a night of drinking, upon coming back and crashing at one of their friend's apartment they ended up having a one night stand. And she had heard back then rumors were he was well endowed and sure enough he was as she recalled that evening. It was a one time situation and hadn't spoken again in what was 8 years up until this past year when his name was brought up I urged her to maybe try to look him up and get in contact. Which she did, which led to an amazing night and morning for her as well as me and him.

Now I don't enjoy being there but after the act has occurred I love it. So we set it up for a weekend we met out of our hometown and back up where he was. My wife had just had her breasts enlarged this past year so she would tease him a bit leading up to their night with pics and such. The day finally came and I drove separately from her as well as got a room at a different hotel to be discreet as Marcus himself wasn't aware that I knew about the night they were about to have.

Her and Marcus met up at a bar for a quick dinner and then went to another location to watch a band play and catch up to unwind before. As they had a room for the entire night she wanted to take her time. They decided after plenty of flirting and drinks around 11pm they'd head back to their room. She enters their room and both decided for one more drink on the couch, seated next to each other hands started finding their way onto one another as Marcus began to kiss her, she climbed on top of his lap letting him lift her shirt up releasing her perfect 34dd for him to finally see up close. He hungrily fed on her nipples for she said what seemed like 10 minutes as she grinded herself on his thick trunk. She just kept thinking damn it is huge as she felt him between her legs and it was still trapped in his jeans. After a half hour of heavy kissing and rubbing they moved into the bedroom as she sat on the edge of the bed, he walked to her as he was pulling his jeans off. There he stood in front of her, massive cock sticking out the top of his boxer briefs. She simply stared in amazement as she slid his briefs off. She told me it took her breath away when it fell in front of her, the weight of it making it bounce up and down, she slowly took it with both hands running her fingers down his shaft, tracing his veins, the smell of his mighty cock filled her nostrils and turned her on in a way she never had felt.

She then began to take it in her mouth, his big soft head fit perfectly as she sucked the tip she continued stroking him up and down slowly lubing his trunk with her saliva. After a few minutes of slowly playing with his big cock she picked up her pace and could taste his precum pooling in her mouth. He didn't want to orgasm this quickly so abruptly pulled himself from her. Lifting her up onto the bed he kissed her body running up to her beautiful breasts, he positioned himself on top of her stomach and laid his thick dick upon her stiffened nipples. Sensing what he wanted she pushed her breasts around his veiny cock and then let him pump them at his own pace. He started slow at first, stating "He wanted her big tits to smell like his dick she loved so much ". This statement turned her on even more as she began pushing them together harder and pumped his shaft with them herself. She wanted his cum on them badly, and she got her wish. Moaning to him "Cover my tits baby" Marcus withdrew from her and took both of his hands on his cock and stroked it, stream after stream hitting her tits. She was mind blown at the sheer volume of cum that she just witnessed hit her. He still stroking his long dick watched as she rubbed all of his juices into her breasts until it was all over.

She was ready for it in her, after a few minutes of the explosion he was hard as ever again. The head was just in and she knew this was about to fill her like never before... he pumped nice and slowly letting her vagina adjust to his massive manhood before he broke past her wall, he buried it deep in and she could feel his swollen sac hit her ass. Letting out a groan of ecstasy he began working her pussy like it's never seen. She lost track of her orgasms within the first five minutes. Switching from missionary to foggy to finally her on top riding him at the pace she needed as by the end her body was in complete stimulation. He lifted her up into his arms swinging her back around to missionary position he pulled from her sweet pussy and directed his big beautiful cock for her tits. Within seconds of getting the titfuck of his lifetime he gave her a second load of cum that was as large as the first, she took it in her hands rubbing it up and down his dick and rubbing his cum covered cock all over her chest, by this time both were spent as it was close to 230am they laid down to rest as my wife had me waiting for her in the morning.