Wifey's First Toy

Story Info
Wifey get's a new toy for her anniversary.
1.3k words
4.16
19.9k
10
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

My wife, Christine, was an only child, raised in a religious house. She went to church every week and believed that premarital sex was a sin. She did not date much and was always chaperoned when she did go on dates.. It wasn't until she was an eighteen year old freshman in college that she found out about masturbation (that is another story for another time). After she learned the secret she was hooked. She told me she would get herself off in bed every morning. Her ritual was to lay on her stomach, fully clothed, flat on the bed, with both hands tucked between her legs. She would then dry hump against the bed while pressing her fingers against her mound and clit. On days when that wasn't enough she often continued after getting up, by grinding herself against the corner of the sink in the bathroom. One day, when she was eighteen her mother caught her and began screaming and sobbing about what dirty, nasty, naughty girl she was. This made a lasting impression and she vowed not to do it ever again no matter how good it made her feel.

I, on the other hand, was number four of six children, and was kind of left to fend for myself. I got most of my sexual information from Skin-amax and 80's porn movies. I had several long term girlfriends growing up and lost my virginity on prom night with a girl I dated all senior year. After that first experience, we spent the remainder of our time together before college going at it, two or three times a day Most of my experience with the girls I dated after that were the same. What I mean by that is, we would date for a while, but when we had sex the first time together it was a nightly occurrence after that. So needless to say, our upbringings were almost complete opposites.

I met my wife at a friends party and we hit it off right away. We stayed up all night talking and laughing. I called her a few nights later and we went to dinner, with another great night of conversation. Our first kiss didn't happen until I was dropping her off. From that moment, I knew I was hooked. We saw each other four or five times a week after that. Right from the start she explained how she didn't feel comfortable with sexual stuff. I was glad she was upfront with me about it, and she was amazing, so it was easy to be patient.

I should probably explain that she is a pediatric doctor (great with kids), ran half-marathons for fun (physically fit), and had a great sense of humor. She looked like Jennifer Grey in Dirty Dancing. She was 5'6" with a beautiful smile, shoulder length blonde hair, C cup breasts, an amazing ass, and gorgeous legs. I mean she was the whole package.

We did the whole courtship thing and after being together for six months we had sex. She cried a lot afterwards from the guilt but enjoyed the experience while it was happening. We did it several more times with the same outcome every time. I figured things would get better after we were married and I knew she was the girl for me, so we got engaged. A year and a 1/2 later we were married, and two years later we started our family.

The crying after sex stopped after the "I do's" but our sex life was pretty generic. Missionary, only in bed, lights off, no talking, maybe once every other week. I got through it with reading and watching online porn. (Thanks Literotica and PornHub). That is until I forgot to turn off the computer one day after doing a little porn surfing. She called me up at a friends house, crying, and told me to come home. As soon as I walked in she sobbed how I was cheating on her by reading and watching porn. How it was disrespectful to her and that I should stop doing it. I felt badly and stopped for a while but our sex life just was not cutting it no matter what I tried.

Fast forward to fifteen years into our marriage. We have three kids, an amazing house, and I am with the love of my life. But our sex life is blah. Our anniversary was coming up and I had gotten us a reservation at a hotel downtown and a dinner at her favorite restaurant. The in-laws were watching the kids so I knew we were set there. As a gag, I bought my wife her 1st sex toy. A tiny pink pocket rocket. Little did I know what this would turn into.

I gave her the toy in the hotel room before we went out to dinner. She looked it over and didn't really understand what it was until I turned it on. She laughed and told me it was funny, but she had a strange look on her face. We went to dinner and had a wonderful time but she asked me questions about the toy. Where did I buy it? Was it expensive? What was the place like where I bought it? Were there more? Are there different sizes and shapes? It wasn't our only dinner conversation but the topic did come up quite often.

When we got back from dinner we showered separately and climbed into bed. It started out like normal, with me just offering to give her a massage. So she stripped down to her panties, rolled over onto her stomach, and scooched over to the side of the bed. I stood by the side of the bed and started with her back, slowly rubbing from her neck to her waistline, working out the tightness in her shoulders and lower back. After twenty minutes I moved down to her feet and worked my way up. She has great legs from running and going to the gym. By the time I got to her ass cheeks her hips were gyrating and she was grinding her crotch into the bed and urging me to touch her. I decided to tease her a bit first and touched everywhere that wasn't covered by her panties. After a while she was moving herself to try to get me to touch her crotch. That's when she surprised me, and asked me to get out her new toy.

I quickly walked to grab it before she changed her mind. I'm not sure if it was my teasing, the wine from dinner, or her curiosity but I didn't care. I used it without turning it on at first. Just letting her ride it like it was my finger wedged up outside her panties, nestled right inside her camel toe. After a few minutes I slowly turned it on. The vibrations shocked her at first but she quickly over came that and got into some serious grinding. She eventually pushed my hand away and used it on herself while I stood on the side of the bed and watched, telling her how sexy she looked. Her orgasm finally overtook her and she lay shaking for about a minute. When she finally caught her breath, she reluctantly pulled the toy away from her crotch, rolled onto her back and slid her panties down her legs. She opened her legs and told me to get on top of her. As she guided me into her, she rubbed her soaking panties on my face, eventually pushing them crotch first into my mouth. I slid easily into her like I never had before and she kissed me on the cheek and thanked me for the new present. I knew this was just the beginning.