All Comments on 'Wild Army Wives Ch. 01'

by PeterBlueEyes43

Sort by:
  • 17 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
HOT STUFF

I like your style in this story.

james_38671james_38671over 11 years ago
HOT

great story reminds me of my wife, so i am sure it is true

wehave done this so many times, waiting for more of her experiences

cheryl_4funcheryl_4funover 11 years ago
OH YES

I loved it , hope to hear more of her escapades, getting big black cock is so

hot and i know she will never turn it down after that night , very few girls can,

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Nice story

Would have been better if she hadn't been a black cock slut before that night. Still, good story.

bettyluvsitbettyluvsitover 11 years ago
great

go girl go, get all the black cock u can stand and more,waiting to hear more about you, i am for using black cock while u still look good enough to attract them,

MsSandraMsSandraover 11 years ago
Mmmmmm!

I think I know Dwayne! LOL!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
Good Start

I enjoyed the start of the story & the descriptions but why did he have to be black with the rude comments?

newtype2525newtype2525almost 11 years ago
Awesome start!

I have to say that I loved this story or at least very idea of it. I must say that it feels a tad rushed but that speaks more to the fact that I like it and wish it were more drawn out and longer too. It's there a chance that this will be a series? If not with the same characters than other such scenarios. either way God job!

Cheers!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
What a perfect Slut for Big Black Cock what every wife should be1

I loved it, I want to be in that sluts place!

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
the good wife

the trailer next door should have some visitors stop by while her husband is deployed and leave a surprise for hubby upon his return.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago

All white women should have black lovers.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
and all white men black slaves:)

it must feel bad to always be the race that isn't wanted....

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Every marriage needs a bbc

Every white couple needs a bbc to play with. It feels so good to get fucked hard and deep and to take so much inside you. You will never be the same once you do. Just like the saying goes, once you go black. To feel so much deep inside you is numbing. I love being a big black cock whore. I was hooked from the very first black cock I sucked. All I want is black dick in me now.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
great

white woman they are all craving for bbc

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
Me to

Great and awesome story. I’m white married women of 11 years and 52 yrs old. 5’4” with big tits . And love to show them off. My husband works off shore and is gone a month at a time. I love dresses really slutty while he is gone and hit the bar strolling for black cock . Two months ago I pulled into a parking lot as a few black guys where hanging out talking as I got out and I walked by them to go in side the bar they ask my for a light for their cigarettes . Will that late I never made it inside . They fucked me and used me as their slut that night . And told them when ever they want to fuck call me.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Hot story

I love it.......hope you will keep it going great story chug

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
Loved it!

My wife was in the army and while station in Weisbaden, Germany she gained the reputation as a black cock slut! I think that she fucked between 30 to 40 different black guys (maybe more) during the 3 yrs we were there.

She was a regular visitor to this one black sgt's barracks room on Friday nights where she was used by the guy and quite often he would have some of his friends joining in for a piece of ass from my slut wife.

I did get to watch several times when she would invite one or more of these guys to our off base apartment for a weekend of sex. It was wild watching my wife really let go and let these guys use her and do anything that they wanted to do to her.

She retired from that life about 19 yrs ago (she is 62 now and the time in Germany was back in the mid 90's).

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userPeterBlueEyes43@PeterBlueEyes43
I am a white bisexual male, and I spent 20+ years in the US Army. I’ve had diverse sexual experiences with women and men. I have been married twice; both very lovely Asian women. I love writing and particularly enjoy writing erotic fiction. I plan to write fulltime when I ret...