Wild Berry Arousal with Emily

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"And besides, I am working. I'm testing out the new line of fragrance so I'll know if it goes well with that promotion slogan we picked out together."

She stretches a hand over to the bathroom sink counter and picks up a little pink perfume bottle labeled "Wild Berry Arousal".

"This one is for the ladies. And this one..." She reaches over into her handbag on the counter and pulls out another container with the same label, this one shaped rather like a transparent colonge spray bottle, and explains:

"This one is for men. Do you want to try it?"

"Is that why you smell like berries this whole time?"

Emily gives a slight nod with a knowing grin.

"Do you like the smell? It's especially designed to feed off the perspiration from your skin pores and enhance its own scent, so it actually gets stronger the longer you wear it, until you wash it off at the end of the day."

"That's actually very impressive."

"And that's not all." Emily eagerly continues with an air of allure as she pops open the lid for the colonge bottle.

"There's an infusion of aphrodisiac in the active ingredient. So the wearer will feel aroused depending on how much you put on and where you apply it. For example..."

She loosens her grip on my bulging manhood and begins to unzip my pants and unbuckle my belt, and then, with a single pull, releases my massive erection from its fabric constrict, my meaty shaft springing free as she pulls down my boxers with the khakis down to my thighs.

She glances down at my throbbing cock, and judging by how her lips hang slightly open, is no less impressed than the first time she laid eyes on it. She sprays two puffs of the men-only fragrance into the palm of her hand and begin massaging it into my shaft. My body seizes with the stimulating sensation as the fragrance in her palm feels refreshingly cool against the warmth of my erect penis. I groan softly as her hand goes to work, eagerly jerking me off. I feel a fresh tingling sensation pulsating through the veins in my shaft as her hand slides back and forth, a feeling far more arousing than a typical lubricant.

"Do you like it?"

"Oh god Emily, this feels amazing..." I groan loudly, feeling weak in the knees and struggling to stand. I prop my hands against the door to stop myself from succumbing completely to this overwhelming eroticism.

"Now it's my turn."

Still stroking my cock, Emily reaches up with the other hand and begin to skillfully unbutton her white blouse, slipping out of it and letting it drop to the floor to reveal her slender body, a few flower tattoos lining one of her delicate arms, and a set of gorgeous cleavage tucked tightly into a light-pink lacey push-up bra. She reaches down and pulls off her pencil skirt, revealing the black garter belt latched to the her dark nylon stockings. Peeking through her thigh gap, a pair of light-pink lacey panties with an open slit down the middle offers a glimpse of the glistening wetness seeping out from between her flaps. In the dim washroom light, the little silver-winged pendant on her choker and her emerald-green navel piercing shimmer elegantly against her skin.

"Like what you see?" Emily giggles seductively as she kicks off her skirt, leaving her black pumps on and clicking it against the floor. She sensually runs her free hand over the seams of her nylon while rubbing her thighs together.

"That garter belt sure brings back some memories."

"Well, now it's time to make some new memories."

She turns to walk to the sink, still gripping my shaft with one hand as I follow behind her. She makes eye contact with me through the sink mirror with a lust-filled grin, fluffing her long black hair flirtatiously with her free hand and picking up the pink bottle, spraying two puffs into her cleavage and a single puff into the open slit of her laced panties. She places the bottle on the counter and reaches down with two fingers hovering over her pussy, letting out a soft little kittenish moan as her fingers rub a single stroke vertically across her slit. She glances at me in the mirror with her mouth slightly gaping open.

"Can you do my breasts, please?"

"With pleasure."

From behind, I reach around and begin massaging the fragrance into her breasts, kneading them and slipping my hands under her bra to cover every inch of her soft fleshly mounds, paying particular attention to her nipples, softly pinching them and toying with them between my fingers. She lets out a series of soft moans, gasps, and whimpers at the touch of my hands and her own fingers rubbing her own pussy through the crotchless panties, all while continuing to jerk me off with my cock just inches behind her gyrating hips.

"Oh god oh god..."

Emily's eyes roll back as the pleasure intensifies and she begins to masturbate faster, simultaneously jerking me off more vigorously. Finally, she lets go of my cock, which springs free and slaps softly against her ass cheeks. She glances back at me with a glazed, erotic look in her eyes. Her hips swinging suggestively and rubbing softly against the meat pole.

"We haven't tried anal before, have we?"

"I thought you'd never ask."

I begin to rub the tip of my throbbing meat against the lacey fabric thinly concealing her anal cavity, leaving a glistening trail of pre-cum.

"Although I'm not sure you can handle it."

"Oh, I can handle you. Dont underestimate me. I've had lots of practice, you know. Here, lemme show you."

She reaches over into her handbag and retrieves her phone, turning on a video and holding it to my face.

In the video, Emily is in this very bathroom, wearing her business outfit, sitting in a toilet stall spread-eagled. The camera sits at the corner of the stall and reveals this very same lingerie set hidden under her pencil skirt as she vigorously plows her ass with an 8-inch silicon dildo while fingering her pussy, whimpering and moaning my name over and over, once throwing her hand over her mouth to stifle the moans as the sound of the washroom door creaking open can be heard in the background, all the while never ceasing to anally pleasure herself with the sex toy.

"I've been fantasizing about that juicy cock of yours massaging my tight little ass for a long time." She cooes expectantly.

I take the phone out of her hand, utterly mesmerized by the insatiable drive of this untamed sex angel in the video and right here before me, silently lamenting that I had made her wait so long to satisfy our mutual carnal desires.

I slowly move the phone and position it against the mirror where both of us can watch the video play in loop as we fuck. I lean over, deliver a soft little slap on her ass cheek, and whisper in her ear:

"Then I'll have to do my best to make it worth your wait, my filthy little anal slut."

I've never talked this dirty before. Stopping myself, I await Emily's reaction. Seemingly aroused by it, she lets out a delightful little giggle as her ass twitches with eager anticipation. I reach down and begin to pull her panties to the side from behind. I don't want to take them off. I love how they look on her as I plow her. And I can't wait to see how soaking wet they get after I make her cum.

She lets out a soft gasp as the tip of my cock grinds vertically along the cleft between her ass cheeks and presses its way against her rear entrance, her narrow shoulders seizing with tension. Realizing how tight she is, I lubricate one finger with my saliva and begin thrusting it into her rectum to loosen her up, slowly circling the entrance of her anal canal, bringing my finger back to my tongue a few times to re-lubricate. I dip my head, pry open her ass cheeks with both hands, and begin to twirl my tongue around the rim of her anal cavity, surprisingly clean and fragrant, with a scent of that berry-flavored spray. With each stimulation alternating between my finger and tongue, Emily lets out little gasps and moans, reacting in a way that makes me want to enter her as soon as possible and elevate her pleasure. As I feel the hole wide enough and gaping with anticipation, I rise to my feet and begin to push my cock, feeling the warm tightness engulfing and squeezing my tip and then enveloping my shaft. Emily lets out a soft whimper with a slight grimace as I enter.

"Are you okay?"

I instinctively lean in and whisper, gently combing a streak of hair away from her face.

"I'm okay. Thanks." She reply with a smile and a nod as I begin to slowly push my cock further into her ass hole. She braces herself against the counter with an elbows while continuing to finger herself with the other hand, her breasts squeezing against the sink counter with each thrust forward.

As I begin to thrust more and more I can feel her hole loosening up with each of her rhythmic moans, gasps, and bounces. My cock slurps back and forth as I thrust faster and faster, harder and harder, throwing her petite, silky-skinned body forward more intensely with each plow as my pelvis slaps loudly against the soft, glistening flesh of her gorgeous ass cheeks, her head coming dangerously close to the sink mirror.

Emily stops masturbating and braces both palms against the counter. She throws her head back and arches her waist, moaning and gasping erotically with her eyes rolled upward. The force and speed with which I drive my cock into her ass has caused her bra straps to fling off over her shoulder as her breasts come uncovered, jiggling back and forth to the momentum of my relentless plows, the silver-winged pendant on her choker bouncing up and down against the soft flesh of her juicy mounds.

I reach forward to unhook her bra from behind, letting it come completely undone and slowing my thrusts just long enough for her to slightly lift her arms, sliding off the bothersome straps and letting the bra drop into the sink. As she braces herself once more, I regain the speed of my thrusts and run both hands along her shoulder blades, feeling the heat of her silky skin against my palms. With eager affection, I glide my palms down her bare back, admiring the glistening drops of sweat streaking along her body. As I reach the small of her back and slowly work my way to her sides, I take a moment to savor the velvety texture of the garter belt grazing against my fingertips. Anchoring one hand around her slender waist, I pull her body weight towards me with each powerful thrust, driving my hungry cock deeper in. With my other hand, I grip one of her ass cheeks as it jiggles between my fingers, delivering a few soft slaps from time to time, leaving a reddish imprint of my palm.

'Oh goh oh god this feels so good..." Emily moans orgasmically as a sliver of saliva drips down her tongue. She tries several times to reach back down to masturbate, but the force of my thrusts always brings her hand back up to brace against the counter.

"Here, allow me."

I reach down and around with my hand that has been anchoring her waist, positioning it between her parted thighs to begin rubbing her slit with two fingers while continuing to anally ravage my deranged little sex angel. She lets out another passion-filled squeal as I thrust my fingers in and out of her pussy, flicking her clit with my thumb and fucking her ass at the same time. My other hand, which I have been using to grip and slap her ass cheek and pull it towards my pelvis with each plow, now moves up and seizes one of her breasts, squeezing it and using it to pull her body weight towards me as I drive deeper into her with my throbbing cock, remembering also to pleasure that part of her body by gently twisting her nipple between my fingers.

Heavily aroused by simultaneous stimulations in her ass, pussy, and tits, Emily lets out continuous moans and gasps and squeals, louder and louder as her body squirms and twitches and spasms uncontrollably, her knees buckling and heels tilting sideways to her wobbling legs, struggling to maintain her stance as I fuck her senseless. Her petite, sweat-drenched figure rocks fiercely and completely at the mercy of my unrelenting thrusts.

Watching her react in such an erotic manner only drives me more wild as I ferociously ram my cock into her ass, driving it as deeply as I possibly can, with each thrust faster and more powerful than the last, causing the ceramic tiles of the washroom walls to echo with the arousing sounds of our sweat-drench flesh slamming together, mixing in with our sex-driven moans, grunts, and cries to form a tantalizing symphony of lust-filled indulgence.

"Oh god oh god oh god! Oh fuck oh god no oh no I'm cumming oh god!"

In the midst of our passionate love-making I couldn't tell which one of us screamed it. But the next thing I know, Emily's body quivers intensely as the orgasm jolts through her, a flood of fluids bursts from her vagina onto my fingers, creaming her sheer, crotchless lace panties full of her love juice, the glistening nectar gushes forth, running wet streak lines down her black nylon stockings. Seeing such a gorgeous sight, I relinquish control and let loose, squeezing my own pelvis to release my own load, pumping thick ropes of cum into her waiting, defiled ass.

After our climax, Emily collapses limply over the sink counter, gasping deeply for air. I rest my upper body gently over her, my uniform shirt unbuttoned. My well-toned chest, drenched in sweat, rises up and down with each laborious heave of breath. By now, the entire washroom is filled with the fragrance of wild berries mixed with our musk. I retrieve my sticky fingers and bring it to my mouth, suckling on them and savoring the sour delicacy of her vaginal fluid. Emily glances up at me through the mirror with those erotic, glazed-over eyes, wearing a satisied grin on her glossy lips.

"Oh god that was sooo good. Way better than last time."

She reaches back and slowly runs a manicured hand across my chest, examining it through the mirror.

"And no wonder- you've been working out!"

"Hey, you weren't the only one who's been preparing for this. Besides, you were great yourself. I was afraid of blowing out your back but you held up pretty well."

We share a light-hearted chuckle as she reaches forward into her bag and, retrieving a hair brush, begins to tend to her disheveled black locks, her bangs hanging wildly over her eyes.

"I probably should have tied it into a ponytail before we fucked. I would have let you pulled on my hair to hold my head back if I knew you were going to plow my ass so hard."

As she giggles sheepishly, the mental image of me pulling her long black hair in a ponytail while straddling her from behind flashes in my mind and reinvigorates my sex drive for but a moment, causing my rock-hard cock to pulsate inside of her. I had been under the impression that most women don't like their hair pulled during sex. But since Emily was the one who brought it up, I'll have to keep that in mind and oblige her next time.

With my cock still inside her, Emily reaches back to offer me the brush, which I politely decline with a chuckle.

"Mine's easy, I'll just comb it over like this."

As I tend to my own grooming by running my fingers through the short black hair, Emily has already pulled out a make-up kit and is in the process of powdering her cheeks. She glances up at me again through the mirror with an anticipatory twinkle in her eyes.

"So what'd you think of 'Wild Berry Arousal'? Were you 'enraptured'?"

I dip my head forward and plant a soft, gentle kiss on her neck, catching a whiff of the berry-flavored fragrance mixed in with the feminine scent of her sweat-drenched body. As I lean forward, I take one last subtle thrust deeper in with my still-erect cock and deliver one final little slap on her rosy ass cheek, causing her to let out a soft little yelp. I pull my head back up and meet her eyes in the mirror, cracking a little grin with lust-filled satisfaction.

"It was an absolute thrill."

12