Wild Camping

Story Info
Ramon and Dan were gay virgins until they camped out.
1.8k words
4.3
13.4k
5
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Dannyboy23
Dannyboy23
95 Followers

Ramon and I had been friends for a long time, after my parents had moved us out of the big city to the small town of Answorth. We had both had an interest in playing guitar and singing, and played a bit of tennis for fun.

We had also been in the boy scouts together and taken part in various camping expeditions. Ramon never had the interest in academic subjects that I did, however, and when I went to college, he found a job at a local cattle ranch. This suited him since he was definitely in better physical shape than I was, and he always said he wanted to work outdoors.

After our eighteenth birthdays, which were within a month of each other, we decided to go camping, in a canyon not far from Answorth. Not long before we were due to set off, Ramon called me on his cellphone, "Hi Dan, look, I haven't been able to get the big tent that I thought my mum and dad still had, but I've got a small two man bivouac, which we could use. Is that ok with you. Its not big but it should be ok if we keep our gear in the car."

"Sure Ramon," I said, "it'll be fine. We'll only need it for sleeping in anyway."

On the day we left, I picked Ramon up from his girlfriend's place, and drove to the area we had chosen to camp out in. We found a flat bit of ground, set up the tent, and made something to eat. For the rest of the evening, we played some guitar, and drank far too much beer.

When we turned in, we had to sleep beside each other, because the tent was long and thin. It was a pretty hot night, and we had to close up the tent to keep desert snakes out. As a result we both felt more comfortable sleeping naked on top of our sleeping bags.

"Just one thing, man," said Ramon, slightly sheepishly, "I sometimes sleepwalk, and talk a bit in my sleep. I hope it doesn't bother you, but the doc says its bad to wake me up when it happens, so can you just ignore me."

"Yeah sure, don't worry about it." I reassured him.

We both dropped off to sleep pretty quickly and it was a typically quiet desert night. At about 3a.m., something woke me, and I realised that Ramon had his arm over me and was moaning a little. It was a bit garbled, but I thought he was saying the name of his girlfriend, Marni.

I didn't want to wake him, so I just laid there on my back, hoping he would move.

After a few minutes, he started rubbing my chest. Ramon had some Spanish blood, and he had dark skin, with quite a lot of hair. Girls were easy for him, but it was a bit of a struggle for me. Not that I was bad looking, just a bit short of confidence.

As Ramon continued to rub me, I could see that he had an erection. I hadn't quite anticipated this, and I suddenly found that my own cock had sprung upwards.

'Jesus', I thought. I didn't know whether it was him rubbing me, or the sight of his giant cock that was turning me on. I only knew that it was going to be mighty embarrassing, if he woke up. I lay still.

After a few more minutes Ramon had turned towards me and put his hand on my cock! Surely he wasn't thinking about his girlfriend now. He began to wank me, slowly, and his own cock was pushing hard against me.

I didn't know what to do, but I had to be honest. I was really aroused. I had never thought that I could find a man attractive but when I looked at his body, with his erection (soo big!)I knew that I wanted to touch him, and hold him. But I couldn't wake him. Actually I didn't want to. I looked at him and found myself wanting him to do more, much more, to me.

Suddenly, he moved his arm further over me, and started to kiss my face. I couldn't help it. I kissed him full on the mouth, and hoped to God he wouldn't wake up. I couldn't believe it. He was kissing me back and wanking my cock harder.

I was loving it so much, when he murmurred quietly, "Dan you're really beautiful".

I sat up quickly. "Ramon are you awake?"

He spoke again quietly. "I am now, Dan. I'm sorry, I was asleep but when I woke up I realised I had my hand on your cock, but it was so nice, I wanted more of you."

He put his hand on my shoulder, as if to apologise, but I just wanted more of him, and kissed him again. My God, he was so beautiful. I pushed him gently on his back, and went down to his magnificent black bush. His cock was rising out of it like a tall pine. I took him in my mouth. It was the most exciting thing I had ever done, and feeling his cock between my lips made my own cock reach for the sky!

I wanked Ramon until he came into my mouth. "Sorry, Dan," Ramon said as he made to take his dripping cock away. I held his hand back and put his cock back into my mouth. "No Ramon I want you again," I said. "I love your cum. It tastes so good."

Amazingly, his cock sprang back to life, and I sucked it again, until he couldn't help coming once more. I swallowed all the cum he could give me, and kissed him, thanking him for feeding me.

He immediately went down onto me, and, within minutes was taking my cock down his throat. When I let my load shoot into his mouth, I thought that nothing in life could feel better.

After this initial sex, we both fell asleep in each other's arms.

In the morning, I awoke to Ramon sucking me off again. I was in heaven, but when he had sucked me dry, Ramon looked a bit sheepish. "Dan I have a confession to make. I'm so sorry. I lied about my sleep thing. I also lied about the tent. I've wanted you for so long, and didn't want to risk our friendship by asking you."

I was a bit taken aback but I was so happy. I said I didn't care, and kissed him deeply, dragging him back into the tent. As we kissed, and fondled our cocks, we both admitted that we had not been with a man, but both wanted full intercourse. We really, really wanted to feel our cocks inside each other.

We both also knew that anal took a bit of practice, to avoid painful experience. Luckily Roman, who seemed to have thought of everything, had brought plenty gel and training butt plugs.

"How do you want to do this, Dan!" asked Roman.

"Why don't we each train the other to take it, for a day or two, and whoever feels most comfortable takes the other's cock first," I replied.

"Yeah that sounds sensible" said Roman, "but there's just one thing first."

"What's that then?" I asked.

"This," he said, pulling me back down beside him "I just want to keep sucking you" He grabbed my cock once again, and I willingly gave it to his hungry mouth.

Later, when the sun was high in the sky, Ramon and I lay outside naked on a rug. We were in a patch of desert where the chances of meeting anybody were a million to one. We had planned to hike around the area, but we both wanted nothing more than to make love.

Ramon was beautiful. When he stood in the sunshine,his body just shone, and his black hair rested on his shoulders. He came towards me with a bag full of stuff. It was the gel and butt plugs. He asked me to lie face down on the rug, and he knelt behind me. First of all he massaged my buttocks then began licking around my anal rim.

"Oh that's soo good Ramon," I said, as my cock was pushing up, underneath me.

"Mmh, you like? "said Ramon, "how does this feel?" He had begun to push one of the small plugs into my hole with a lot of gel.

"Yeah, its nice," I said, "but I wish it was you."

He kissed my neck as he gently twisted it deeper. "Mmh you're very good with this Dan. Maybe we can try tomorrow or next day. I'm salivating man, I could eat you."

"Well, hopefully it won't be too long. I really want you inside me!" I said

"Mmh I can't wait, and also for you to fuck me!"

As the week went by Ramon and I had an amazing time, making love, and working on each other's anal canal, so we could enjoy our bodies completely. On friday night we closed the tent and began to make love. Ramon said he wanted me to fuck him first.

I kissed him for a long time first, then began using my finger in his hole. He knelt on the mat and bent down while I licked his rim and pushed gel into him. I was very excited and had a huge erection. I rose up behind him, pushed my cock onto his anus, and moved slowly forward into him. At first he groaned quite a bit and I held back, but he told me it was amazing, and to keep going. When his muscle finally relaxed, and let me in, I was in heaven, as I pushed all the way into him, then reversed and pushed in again, deeper now and faster,

"That's it that's it Dan. Now really fuck me, its so great man. Uhh, mmmh, so amazing. I love you."

"I love you too Ramon," I said, now thrusting in and out quite fast, and feeling the hot walls of his canal rubbing my cock.

Ramon was now in ecstasy, grunting, panting and moaning at me to keep going as long as I could.

I knew it was my turn to take him next, and I was a little concerned about pain, but when I felt him move his cock against my hole I was so excited. I wanted him so much I put my hands round to pull my buttocks apart. He pushed in a bit and I could feel his smooth cock head just pushing against me, but quite hard now. My hole was resisting him a bit but he put more gel on, and suddenly, I opened and let him in. Yes, I had let his huge cock into me. I was so happy. I looked over my shoulder at him and smiled in relief, and in love, at my beautiful lover.

The next day we had planned to go home, but neither of us wanted to, so we phoned home and said we were staying for another couple of days.

Dannyboy23
Dannyboy23
95 Followers