Wild Card Memories

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Dani reached for the deck, but Rita stopped her. "Oh no, he's not done yet." she turned to Nate. "You need to tell us about it, so we can evaluate how truthful you are."

Nate rolled his eyes but didn't stop smiling. "Well, a while back, I was seeing this girl - I'm gonna keep names out of it if you don't mind. Anyway, she was a real freaky English lit major, and she really, really loved her subject, anything to do with literature or poetry just got her going. First time we hooked up, she had me read her this poem by E. E. Cummings, and she nearly pounced me before I could finish."

He took a short breath while giving the girls a look as if trying to see how his tale affects them. "Anyways, she mentioned she had this fantasy of doing it in a room full of old books, like a library. Well, I figured it could be a good way to take something off the bucket list and fulfil a fantasy for her. So I started figuring out how to make it happen. You know the medieval law section in the university's library?"

"The university library has a medieval law section?" Sarah asked.

Nate nodded. "Exactly. Nobody ever goes there, and on Tuesday nights, when the library is open until 11 pm, the whole floor is deserted. So I told the girl to meet me, and told her to wear a skirt. She figured out what I had planned as soon as she got to the library, and let me tell you, she was like a kid in a candy store. She was practically vibrating with excitement. By the time we got to the floor and had a few bookshelves to hide us, she was so weak-kneed that she had to lean on me. I took off her panties from under her skirt and they were soaked through, I thought that only happens in stories. We ended up just doing it then and there, with her bent over and leaning on the bookshelf and me pounding from behind. It was more of a quickie than real sex, no foreplay and such, but it still counts."

We all sat in silence. I heard the story before, of course, but in the context of the game we were playing, it took on a new shape. Dani and Sarah's face were pink with an excited blush. Rita was smiling like the cat that ate the canary. Finally she broke the silence:

"That was a very good story, Nate. Who knew medieval law can be so exciting?"

We all chuckled nervously, and Rita passed the deck to Dani.

Dani flipped the Nine of Spades. "Um, ok... Maybe we can keep up the theme a bit? Nines are for Never Have I Ever. If you draw a nine, you say something you've never done, and anyone who did it has to take a shot." She filled our glasses with just enough vodka to qualify as a shot. "Um... right, never have I ever... had sex in a roommate's bed."

I was surprised to see Sarah timidly take a drink, and alarmed to see Nate do the same.

"Dude, what the fuck?" I said incredulously. But Dani's draw everyone's attention when she inquired from Sarah, "please tell me you mean Nadia's bed!" she was looking intently at the petite blond.

Sarah turned full-on crimson. "Well..."

"Oh my god! You had sex in my bed? When? Why? How?..." Dani seemed to be at a loss for words.

Sarah gulped. "Well... do you remember that time your cousin was here for that model UN thing, and you told him he can crash here instead of bunking in some crappy youth hostel?"

"So what, you wanted revenge on me for volunteering our apartment or something?"

"No, that's not it..." Sarah turned even redder, which I didn't think possible. "You gave him your bed and shared with me, only I couldn't sleep, so I got up for some water, and he was in the kitchen too. And he... Well, we tried to exit at the same time, and sort of bumped into each other, and I guess he took that as a hint, cause the next thing I knew he had me pinned to the wall and was kissing me, and his hands were kinda roaming, and so I... um... I went with it..."

"You fucked my cousin?" Dani cried.

Sarah nodded. "It sort of just happened, he just lifted me up and carried me to bed, and neither one of us was wearing much to begin with, so he just took off my shirt and my panties, and he... um... he used his tongue, and by then, I wasn't really going to stop him if you know what I mean."

"You cousinfucker!" Dani cried incredulously, but there was a gleam in her eye that told me she's not that angry.

"If it helps, most of it wasn't on the bed... more like against the wall, kinda," Sarah said, blushing. I took in that mental image, hoping that I might get to relive it tonight.

It took me a moment to remember something disturbing. "You had sex in my bed?" I asked Nate pointedly.

"Yeah... sorry about that." He said, not looking the least apologetic.

"What, was your bed broken or something?"

He looked around the table. "I think I'll skip telling that story, thanks."

Sarah looked up, "what!" she cried, "I had to tell everyone what I did."

"And I thank you for that, but it's not part of the rules, so I'm not telling," Nate answered stubbornly.

I shook my head in disbelief, but it was clear there was no arguing with him. I reached for the deck and picked a card. The King of Hearts.

Damn, that sucked. There were only two possible cards to change the rules for, and it meant I wouldn't get to make Nate pay for fucking in my bed.

"Aww man, that's too bad," Rita seemed to have read my mind. "Ok, what rules are you going to change."

There was really only one thing I wanted to change. I lifted the card up and said: "Hear ye, hear ye, by royal decree, when someone draws a Nine, and a game of Never Have I Ever commenced, those who drink MUST tell their story when asked!"

"Hear hear!" answered Sarah and Rita in unison. Nate shook his head, "you guys are such nerds."

Sarah picked up another card. "Oooh! Yes!" she yelled as she revealed the Jack of Diamond.

"Alright, I'm going to keep it real simple, I think we need to get some more excitement here, so now, whenever a Jack is drawn, all men must strip off an item of clothing."

Rita whooped loudly, and even though I was losing my shirt, I couldn't help but smile.

"Simple and to the point. I like it!" Said Nate as he removed his shoes.

"Hey! Shoes don't count!" Sarah protested.

"That was not previously stipulated," said Nate. Have I mentioned he's a law student? I don't think navigating an adult card game was the university's intention, but I could only imagine he was doing his professors proud with the way he kept finding loopholes to get his way.

I thought about it and decided my shirt will probably be more in the spirit of the game. I had an undershirt underneath anyway.

"See? Cole isn't scared to take off real clothing," said Sarah accusingly.

"You'll just going to have to wait for another opportunity to see some skin," answered Nate. He was smiling menacingly at her. I could guess why. Sarah may not have realized, but she opened the floodgates to move from drinking and storytelling to showing off skin, and Nate's turn was coming up. I was pretty sure he was going to find a way to strip her bare no matter what he drew.

Unfortunately, that was not in the cards, as Nate revealed the Two of Clubs.

"Aw man, us guys are never going to get to give out any rules tonight, huh?" he said. "Alright, fine. I guess I owe Rita. So, hot stuff, are you ready for it?"

"I'm an open book, honey," Rita said with a smile.

"Have you ever had sex with a girl?"

Rita rolled her eyes. "That's all that guys want to hear about, huh? Fine, yes, yes, I have."

Everyone was looking intently at her. We weren't surprised per se. As I've mentioned, Rita was somewhat wild, and she gave the impression that there wasn't much she didn't do, but we've never heard this story before.

"I guess I should tell you guys how it happened, huh?" she said, looking directly at me for some reason. I nodded, my throat suddenly dry.

"Well, I'm sure you won't be surprised to hear the girl was Mary," she started, holding her gaze fixed on me as if she didn't want to miss my reaction. Mary was gay, and out from before we even started uni. As fitting for an art student, she liked to color her hair a different color every other month or so, and had piercing blue eyes. She was nearly as tall as Dani, with smaller breasts, but a sexy ass which she knew just how to sway to catch attention. The thought of her and the voluptuous Rita entwined in a naked embrace had my heart racing.

"So for the better part of a year, I've been sharing a room with Mary, and we agreed from the start we're not going to be shy about bringing other people over. We came up with these curtain thingies that gave some privacy, but they did nothing to stop sound from crossing over and let me tell you, some of the girls she brought over were LOUD. I spent more than one night lying in my bed, listening to them scream in pleasure and wondering what the hell she's doing to those bitches to make them sound like that."

She stopped to take a sip from her glass, licking her lips seductively, then continued.

"Well, after a few months of this, I had to use all my willpower not to tear open the curtain and jump across the room to join them. And the thought of Mary making me scream like those girls got me so excited I could barely sleep even when she didn't have anyone over. So I started avoiding Mary because every time she looked at me, all I could think of was those blue eyes looking at me from between my thighs. Well, Mary noticed, and she asked me what's wrong, and after a lot of convincing, and a lot of wine, I finally told her how I'd been feeling..."

She trailed off. We were hanging by her every word, and she knew it. She took another sip, slowly, and gave a little stretch that pushed her breasts forward. She let the silence linger a little longer, until Dani blurted out, "and then what happened?"

Rita's attention turned to her, and she continued, this time talking directly to Dani.

"She kissed me. It was a very good kiss I might add. Soft, with just a little bit of tongue, and she gave me this tiny little caress -" and here Rita ran the back of her hand on the side of Dani's face - "which made me shiver in all the good places. And she said she's fine if I want to experiment with her and not to worry about it."

"Then she put her hand on my thigh and slowly moved it up as she continued kissing me, and I guess she knew I won't stop her cause her hand reached my pussy in no time. God, the way she touched me! I was ready to strip right there and let her have her way with me any way she liked. But she took her time. She undressed me slowly and had me undress her too, and she played with my body, teasing and touching, so by the time her tongue touched my clit, I came within seconds, and I didn't stop for a long time."

We were in awe of her description. What won't I give to be a fly on the wall of that room!

"And did you, um, return the favor?" Dani asked in a choked voice.

Rita licked her lips again. "Oh, yes. That was fun too. I think it's more of an achievement to get a girl to cum for you. With a guy, you just need to put him into your mouth and go in and out, and even if you're bad at giving head, he'll blow his load eventually. With a girl, it takes... more finesse. It was an awesome feeling Mary cum on my tongue, knowing I brought her there."

She turned to look at the rest of us in the room, stunned in horny silence. "I think I shared enough for a truth. I'll pick a card now."

No one said anything as she reached for the deck and revealed the Six of Diamonds.

"Hm... let's see, I think it's time for a little action. Sixes are now for kisses. Whoever draws a six need to kiss someone, and I do mean real kisses - Full on make-out sessions. And just to make it more fun -" she reached for the vodka bottle and emptied the last shot into her glass - "we'll spin to decide who's on the receiving end."

She spun the bottle, and we all watched with bated breath as it made two full rotations before stopping pointing directly at me.

Rita's smile grew wide as she got up from her seat and made her way to me before I could even make a comment. She straddled me and leaned in for a kiss even faster. Her lips were soft and pillowy, and they pressed against mine with passion. Her tongue came in next, darting out to lick my top lip seductively. My body reacted to hers, my hands roaming all over her soft thighs and curvy hips. Her own hands were digging into my chest, and pulling on my undershirt to get me closer to her as the kiss became more urgent. My hands traveled up almost by their own accord, making their way to her incredible breasts.

But before they could reach their destination, Rita broke the kiss. We looked at each other panting for a second before Dani broke the silence with "damn, that was intense. Get a room you two!"

I felt my face getting hot, but Rita only smiled as she dismounted me. "Whatever," she said, "don't pretend that you're not jealous."

I found it interesting that Dani didn't contradict her.

Dani reached for the deck and revealed the Nine of Clubs. "Again? I was hoping..." Dani caught herself before we got to hear what outcome she was hoping for. "Oh well," she said, "never have I ever... Had a one-night stand."

The rest of us all downed our drinks. Dani looked at me in surprise. "Rita and Nate I figured out, and we all know what cousinfucker here did -"

"Hey!" Sarah protested, but Dani ignored her.

"When did you have a one night stand?"

I sighed. Unfortunately, my own rule change meant that I had to tell the story.

"Right, so you may remember I was in a long distance-relationship throughout year one, and that she broke up with me during the summer that year."

Sarah, Dani, and Nate all nodded.

"Well, I was still recovering from the breakup, but there was this girl in my Econ class that made it pretty clear she wouldn't be against me asking her out. She was hot, too, so I figured it would be as good a time as any to get back on the horse. I did the classic date thing: movie, nice restaurant, only while we were eating she kept on saying how she's not really into a relationship right now, and not looking to get attached, and all those sorts of things -"

"Ouch." Said Nate.

"Exactly, I was sure I struck out. But then she said she hated that people aren't more direct, and they should just ask for what they want instead of being shy."

"Well, that's a hint if I ever heard one," said Sarah. "Did you pick up on it?"

"You could say that. I asked her for a fuck."

"What?!" Dani looked scandalized. "Dude! That's kinda douchey!"

I shrugged. "It seemed appropriate in context, and besides, it worked, she called the waitress for the bill and basically dragged me to her dorm room."

"What a slut!" Dani exclaimed.

I shook my head. "Now who's being inappropriate? I asked for what I wanted, she was into it, I couldn't complain."

"So then what happened?" Rita asked with a smile.

"We got to her dorm room, and we basically tore each other's clothes off. I actually had to dump the shirt I wore because all the buttons were gone. The only girl I had been with up to that point was Rachel, you know the long-distance ex, and we both were virgins when we started, so I wasn't what you would have called experienced, but she was kind enough to be patient with me, and give me a quick lesson in eating her out until she came, then she looked me straight in the eye and asked me what I wanted to do to her."

Like Rita before me, I paused to make sure I have their attention. Sarah and Dani were visibly blushed. Rita had a mischievous gleam in her eye, and Nate's look was telling me, "way to go, buddy!"

"What did you do to her?" asked Rita innocently.

"I bent her over the bed and took her right then and there. She offered no resistance, but I'm pretty sure she got off on being dominated, because the harder I went, the wetter she got. She kept on begging me to use her and tell her what to do. So I directed her to do every dirty thing I could think of. We ended up doing it twice that night, and she even swallowed the second time around."

I tried not to look at Rita in the eye as I told the tale. No one in the room knew the girl I was talking about was her. She wasn't part of the group at the time, and we never mentioned it after I got together with Becky. The memory of that night still fueled many wet dreams for me and looking at Rita now, I could see that my story steered up the same feelings for her as well. I suddenly knew without a doubt that no matter what will happen for the rest of the night, she and I will relive our tryst soon.

"Well, that was an invigorating tale, mate," Nate broke the silence. "Didn't know you had it in you."

Rita handed me the deck, "your turn, big boy." She flashed me a brilliant smile.

I picked the Three of Diamond. "Hmm... I think I'll take Sarah's cue and get some skin going. Threes are for strips from now on."

"That's a bit close to my rule," said Sarah, "you're not supposed to repeat rules, you know."

The memory of my one night stand filled me with confidence, and suddenly I had a wicked idea. "You're right. How about this twist: whoever draws a three gets to choose someone to strip an article of clothing from, and another person to do the stripping, only they have to do it with their mouth."

"Oooh!" Rita showed her appreciation for my idea. Sarah blushed a deep red.

"And you know, since you like arguing so much, I think I'm going to choose you."

Sarah's eyes went wild. "Wait, no, I'm wearing the least clothes here! You should pick Dani or -"

"Gee, thanks, girlfriend," said Dani sarcastically.

I shook my head slowly. "Nah, Dani will get her turn." I looked at Nate, "wanna do the honor?"

Nate's smile was so wide I thought the top of his head would fall off. He stood up and offered his hand to Sarah. She seemed hesitant still. "But, if you take off my dress..."

Nate took her hand in his and said calmly, "Come on, you won't be showing more than what we would have gotten to see in a bikini."

Sarah lowered her head in defeat, then got up. Nate's eyes were glued to her body. He walked around her slowly, as if planning his approach. Finally, he went in from behind, bending in his knees a bit to put his head next to her. Sarah flinched a little when Nate's lips touched her shoulder. He managed to grab hold of the strap of her dress and slide it down to her elbow, exposing the cup of her light-blue bra.

Nate went to Sarah's left, this time facing her. When he dipped his head towards her shoulder, Sarah tilted her head up almost as if she expected him to kiss her. He got a hold of the strap of her dress much more easily this time, but moved slowly downwards, pulling the fabric with him until he was face-to-face with Sarah's bra clad breasts. He let go of the dress, allowing it to fall, but the fabric clung to Sarah's hips, so with a smile, he kneeled down towards her midriff.

Sarah yelped when his lips touched her body. We couldn't see exactly what Nate was doing because his head was in the way, but Sarah's milky white skin was pink all the way down to her soft breasts, and she squirmed a bit as he tried to get a hold of the dress right above her belly-button, but she didn't push away. Finally, Nate managed to bite down on the dress and guided it down Sarah's toned legs.

She stood before us in her bra and simple white panties. Her skin was so fair she almost shone, the light blush on her skin accentuating the curves of her body, from her small but enticing looking boobs to her tight stomach, to the soft flaring of her hips and the slight curvature of her mound. I drank the sight in, as did everyone else in the room, especially Nate. He was still kneeling in front of her, looking up at her body in awe.

Then the spell broke, and Sarah suddenly moved her hand to cover herself. Nate got up, still not taking his eyes off her, and she stepped out of the dress and returned to her seat.