Wild Card Memories

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Hmm... Looks like me and Cole are going to go for a little trip. You three be good while we are gone!" Rita said as she got up and nearly skipped as she went towards Sarah's room.

I followed her in and closed the door. As soon as I did, something black and damp hit me in my face. I caught it and looked down only to find it was a pair of black thong panties.

I looked up to find Rita splayed on the bed, her skirt hiked up, and legs open wide, her excited-looking pussy on display for me to see.

"Eat me, Cole," she begged. "You have no idea how much I need it. Eat me out, now, I'll make it up to you, I promise!"

I needed no further encouragement. I got on my knees in front of her and dove in, planting little kisses on her inner thighs. I progressed slowly until my lips were right above her clit, and then I breathed over it, causing her hips to jerk up in anticipation.

I decided to let her wait a bit and continued kissing my way around her labia, causing her to whimper, "please! Stop teasing me!"

I decided she had enough, and gave her a long, luxurious lick from bottom to top, eliciting a satisfied moan from her lips.

Another lick. Two licks. Three licks. Five. Ten. I gave her twenty licks in quick succession, causing her to moan louder. I backed out to plant a kiss on her clit and then dove back to another onslaught, lick after lick after lick, each one going just a little bit deeper, a little bit faster. I used the rest of my mouth to cover her mound, and my lower lip added extra contact with her sensitive lips.

"Oh my Goddd! Oh god! Keep going!" Rita cried, and I obliged her. I caught her clit between my lips and gave a good tongue lashing while my fingers began playing with her entrance.

"Oh fuck, fuck, fuck, fuck, that feels good! Keep going! Oh god!" Rita moaned as my finger entered her. I began pumping in and out with my finger while I continued sucking and licking her clit mercilessly. She was absolutely gushing at this point, and her fluids covered my face and my hand as I lashed lick after lick.

"Yes! Yes! Yesssss! Oh God! I'm - AHHHHH!" Rita screamed as she came, and I was rewarded with another gush of fluids as her hips buckled up and down. I kept my mouth on her clit, prolonging her orgasm, and following all the way down.

"Fuck!" she panted. And then, "I needed that."

She eyed my erection with a smile and crooked her finger for me to approach, but I only got one step before there was a knock on the door.

"Time's up, guys!" Sarah's voice came through.

We made our way out to find a blushing Sarah and Nate, Dani still under the table and obviously being pretty active from the looks on the other two faces. I'd hoped that their excitement meant that they didn't notice my raging hard-on or the fact that Rita was still panting a bit from our little activity.

We sat down, and a satisfied-looking Dani climbed back up to her seat.

"Whew! That was more fun than I thought it was going to be! Great idea, Cole," she gave me a knowing smile.

She picked a card and said, "Oh, wow, I don't believe it. What goes around comes around, I guess," and revealed the Ten of Hearts.

"Hmm, I'm tempted to send Cole down there, but his turn is next, and that's no fun." Dani then turned to Rita. "Alright, girl, down you go."

Rita just smiled as she slid sexily under the table. I immediately felt her hands roaming on my legs and going up my thighs, but then all she did was to give my cock a squeeze and move on to the others. I saw Sarah jump a bit in her seat, then Nate shifted a bit, then Dani's smile went even wider.

I reached out for a card and flipped the Queen of Spades. I now had the power to get all the girls to do something. I knew what I wanted. Sarah's near-nudity had my blood boiling for a while now, and I was excited to see more skin, but simply saying "all girls get naked" seemed like it was going too far. I decided on a different approach.

"Ok, whenever a queen is drawn, all girls must strip down so that they are wearing the same amount of clothes as the girl that's wearing the least clothes. Rita, you can come out for this, but then you need to go back under."

"Finally," said Sarah, "I thought I would be the only girl showing some skin."

A gentle squeeze of my erection told me that Rita approves as well, then she climbed out from under the table and stood up. Dani stood next to her.

"Alright, might as well let you have a look, can't have Sarah have all the fun," Dani said as she stripped her shirt, revealing a lacy white bra that seemed to hug her big breasts perfectly. Rita followed suit, moving sensually to reveal her own amazing tits, clad in a black push-up bra that made them look absolutely massive.

Dani then moved out of her shoes and began rolling her skinny jeans down her legs. She looked every bit as amazing as she did in that pool party, Those legs just went on and on, and I wanted nothing more than to run my hands over them, feeling every muscle and curve. She wore a tiny pair of cotton panties with hearts printed on it. They weren't as complimenting as Sarah's hot little number, but they hugged her figure well enough to set the mind ablaze. I wanted badly to see what's underneath them.

Dani then looked at Rita in surprise. "Well?" she demanded.

"We're supposed to have the same number of clothes as the girl with the least clothes on, no? Sarah has two, and I'm wearing two right now." I then remembered that Rita never put her underwear back on after I ate her out.

"See?" Rita said as she pulled her skirt down, revealing her lack of panties. She pulled more than was necessary, confirming for the others that she was completely shaved.

"Oh, fine," said Dani. She sat back down, and Rita crawled back under the table, moving her hips seductively as she went. I immediately felt her presence as a hand began moving up my thighs and caressing my crutch.

Sarah's reached out and flipped the Eight of Clubs.

"Umm... How's this work now? Should I draw again?" she asked.

"No, the rule is that anyone who draws an eight has one minute to make Sarah blush as much as possible," said Dani.

"But I'm Sarah!" cried Sarah.

"So you'll have to make yourself blush." Said Nate, smiling from ear to ear.

"H-how am I supposed to do that?" Asked Sarah.

"We'll leave that to you," answered Nate. "You've got one minute, starting... Now!"

Sarah looked flustered but made an effort nonetheless. She began running her hands over her body, but she was clearly too self-conscious to really get going. At the end of the minute, she was barely even pink.

"Hmm... I don't think that's really making an effort," said Nate. "What about you, guys?"

"Oh no, that won't do at all," Dani said, smiling. "What do you think, Cole?"

My attention was elsewhere. Rita has managed to release my hard-on from my boxers and was giving me an excellent handjob under the table. "Um... yeah, you're not really blushing."

"Well, what do you want me to do?" Sarah asked, dejectedly.

"I think you should get another try, but this time we expect you to really get into it," Nate said. "And I mean REALLY get into it. Let's say... Three minutes this time?"

"You want me to..." Sarah looked shocked, and then her expression changed. "Alright, fine. You're on."

Nate set the timer. "Go!"

This time, Sarah's hand went straight to her crotch. I couldn't see exactly what she was doing since the table was in the way, but it was pretty clear from her hand movements. She was also blushing much more prominently this time, becoming redder in her face and chest as she rubbed herself in front of us.

It was incredibly erotic to watch, and Sarah had my full attention until I felt someone tug at my boxers, trying to pull them down. I quickly looked around, but everyone seemed to have their attention on Sarah. Dani was biting her lip and squirming, Nate was in rapture, and Sarah herself had her eyes closed and was cooing softly "hmmm... oh, yesss" as her hand continued to explore her nether regions.

Thinking the coast is clear, I lifted myself slightly from the chair, allowing Rita to remove my boxers and giving her unfettered access to my penis. I was rewarded immediately by the feeling of her warm mouth engulfing me, and had to stop myself from making any noise as she sucked me expertly.

Meanwhile, Sarah picked up a rhythm, her hand was moving rapidly, and she was glowing in an almost full-body blush. She also moved her chair back a little, I wasn't sure if it was accidental or not, but both me and Nate could now see her fingers getting quite busy inside her panties.

Rita was determined to get me off in time for Sarah's impending orgasm. Her tongue danced around my shaft as she pumped my cock in and out of her mouth in rapid motion. The feeling was incredible. It was as if my whole body was connected to the tip of my cock, and with each suck, with each lick, Rita was sending currents of pleasure all over me. This wasn't the teasing licks of Dani from before. This was a woman on a mission, and she was well on her way to achieving it.

Then the timer buzzed. Both Sarah and Rita stopped what they were doing. Sarah was flushed and panting. It was clear she was not happy to have stopped so close to cumming. I'm sure I wasn't doing much better.

Sarah handed Nate the cards. "Go!" she nearly yelled at him, "now!"

Nate didn't need to be told twice. He picked the card and showed it to us. The Seven of Spades.

Without a word, he gave the bottle the worst excuse I've ever seen to a spin, guiding it most of the way so that it stopped pointing straight at Sarah. I wasn't about to complain, Rita has concluded the coast was clear and resumed giving me oral attention.

"Come on," Nate got up and grabbed Sarah's hand before she could say anything, and they both ran into Sarah's room.

Dani looked at me in the eye, "I don't think they'll be coming out soon, don't you?"

I was about to respond, but Rita chose that moment to take my entire length into her mouth, deepthroating me.

"I ah..." was all I managed, but that was enough to arouse Dani's suspicion. She grabbed the tablecloth and pulled it up, revealing Rita on her knees, her skirt hiked up, her hand between her thighs, and her mouth on my dick.

"I knew it!" Dani said. She stood up and leaned over me, resting her tits on my shoulder. "So, this slut has been sucking you off while Sarah was rubbing her bean?"

Rita responded by once again, taking my entire length into her mouth, running her tongue on my balls. I moaned.

"You're not even stopping, are you? You're just going to sit there, on your knees, sucking his dick until he explodes in your mouth?" Dani's tone sounded more excited than annoyed.

In response, Rita moved her mouth to the head of my cock, and sucked it in with a loud 'slurrp' sound, causing my entire body to tense from the pleasure.

Dani whispered in my ear, "I want to see you cum in her mouth. I want to see her swallow everything you've got, think you could do that for me?"

I could barely make a coherent sound as Rita went into overdrive, sucking me for all she was worth, determined on making Dani's request a reality. "Oh God, look at her go," Dani continued whispering sultrily in my ear. "Are you going to come soon? Are you going to explode in her slutty little mouth? Ohhh..."

I looked to my side to see that while she was leaning on me, Dani had one hand deep inside her panties, rubbing furiously. The thought of that, coupled with her words and the intense sensations that Rita was causing with her talented mouth, all drove me over the edge. With a deep moan, I came inside Rita's mouth, the sensation in my dick intensifying to the point I thought I'd black out. "Oh yeah! Cum for me! Cum in her mouth!" Dani gave her encouragement.

Rita, for her part, swallowed every drop and was now planting kisses on my deflating dick. When she finished, she opened her mouth wide to show Dani that she swallowed the entire load.

"God, you're so dirty!" Dani moaned at the sight, her hand still rubbing her vagina inside her panties.

"Takes one to know one," Rita replied with a smile. "Anything else you'd like to ask me to do - you know, while I'm down here?"

Dani bit her lip, then stripped off her panties in one fluid motion, and sat down on the chair next to me, opening her legs and showing both Rita and me her pretty pussy with trimmed brown hair on top. "Eat me! I want you to show me what you did to Mary!"

Rita didn't hesitate, she crawled to the beautiful brunette's body and began licking her pussy with passion. Dani's body tensed as though she was electrified. "Oh god, you're... you're really... OH!" she cried as Rita continued her assault on her clit.

I was still recovering from my own orgasm, but the sight of Dani's lithe body shaking as Rita's talented tongue brought her wave after wave of pleasure had woken me up, and I got up to assist. I gave Dani a passionate kiss, which she returned with enthusiasm, moaning into my mouth as she did. I then continued down her body, planting kisses on her delicate neck, her shoulders, all the while sending my hand to her back to unclasped her bra to reveal her amazing tits.

I took a moment to stare in awe at Dani's perfect nude body. Her breasts were the stuff of dreams, big pillowy and perky, with perfectly sized pink areolas in the center and nipples that were just begging to be sucked. I didn't keep them waiting, I plunged and took a nipple in my mouth.

"Oh, god! You guys, I'm gonna... eeennnnghhhAHHHH!!" Dani screamed as she came, but neither Rita nor I gave up. We continued licking her, causing her to buckle and shake under us. Somehow she managed to collect herself enough to send a hand to my shaft and tugged at it gently.

"God! AH! Bring me your cock! I want it in my mouth while this slut makes me cum again!" Dani demanded, and I was in no place to argue. I stood up and brought my hardening cock into her mouth, and she immediately engulfed it. She wasn't as good as Rita, and she was somewhat distracted by what the voluptuous bombshell was doing to her to put in a real effort. But the warmth of her mouth and her moans as Rita brought her close to a second orgasm felt incredible on my cock and had me rock-hard in no time.

"Mmmph! Mmpph!" Dani's moans became more urgent. Then she released my cock as she screamed in another orgasm, shaking all over.

This time, Rita stopped and looked up at me and my stiff hard-on. "Is that for me?" she asked, unclasping her bra and revealing her big soft tits.

"Nuh-ah," Dani said. She was still panting hard but she managed to blurt out, "He's going to fuck me with this cock now."

"But what about me?" Rita seemed genuinely disappointed.

"You are going to be too busy having my tongue in your pussy. I'm going to return the favor."

Rita stood up and removed her skirt, standing proud in her birthday suit. She then went to the sofa and sat down, spreading her legs. "Whatever," she said. "One of you better come here and pleasure me."

Dani took her cue and leaped from her chair, diving towards the buxom Latina. She plunged her face between Rita's thighs and began licking vigorously. "Oh fuck, that's one wicked tongue you've got there! Ooh! I think you may have found your calling!"

For my part, the caveman part of my brain was in full control. Without even thinking about it, I was already behind Dani, rubbing my dick between the folds of her wet pussy, one hand on her shapely ass, the other guiding my erection inside her.

"HMMM!" Dani moaned into Rita's crotch as my cock went all the way in. The feeling was amazing. It was as if all of my consciousness was focused on my dick, which was getting squeezed and massaged by Dani's inner muscles. Every movement in and out was a shot of pleasure up my spine, and I found myself going harder and harder, thrusting into Dani's wet folds.

Dani wasn't complaining. While any sounds she might have made were muffled by what she was doing to Rita, she moved her hips to meet me with vigor, her pussy squeezing and spasming around my cock.

Rita was loud enough for both of them. She was moaning and crying out profanities as Dani's tongue brought her closer to the edge. The sight of her voluptuous body on display with Dani's perfect guitar-shaped form attached to it made my blood boil all over again.

And then I noticed Rita's eyes were fixed at some point behind me.

I turned around to see that Sarah and Nate had come out of the room and were enjoying the show. Nate was naked from the waist down, Sarah's hand going up and down his hardening shaft.

Sarah was completely nude, her skin glowing from perspiration and her constant blushing. She had just enough hair on her crotch to prove that she was a natural blonde, and her pink nipples stood proud in the middle of her small breasts, betraying her horniness.

There was something almost taboo in watching her. She had been my friend for so long, and that, along with her size, always made me think of her as innocent. Seeing her naked body, that freshly-fucked hairstyle, and the look of wanton lust in her eyes, it felt like something forbidden.

Forbidden... and incredibly sexy.

I must have changed something in my rhythm in response to Sarah's body, cause Dani stopped her licking for a second to look back at me. When she saw our audience, I could feel her pussy clamping down on me with excitement.

Sarah pulled Nate's face down to her and whispered something in his ear. He looked at her surprised, whispered something back, and got another whispered reply from the smiling blond pixie.

I looked away from the hushed discussion to return my focus to the goddess I was currently sliding in and out of. It didn't take long to find out what Sarah and Nate were talking about, as Nate joined us on the couch and was soon feeding his cock to Rita's enthusiastic and talented mouth.

"She really likes doing that, doesn't she?" I suddenly heard Sarah purring in my ear. "Of course," she continued, giving Dani a slap on her ass that caused her inner muscles to grip me tightly, "she's not the only slut in the room."

All this time, I was pounding rhythmically in and out of Dani, and the excitement of everything that was going around me was getting to both of us. I could feel Dani's pussy contracting around my dick. She was no longer paying attention to Rita, but moaning with abandon, signaling her impending orgasm, and I was ready to meet her there. Sarah, however, had different ideas. "If you can hold on while this bitch cums, I'll make it worth your while," she whispered sultrily in my ear.

Could I last? I don't think I was ever so excited in my life. Here I am, with three of my sexy friends naked in the same room with me, and me balls deep inside one of them. I knew of only one trick that will give me even a small chance of clearing Sarah's challenge. "Scratch my back," I grunted to Sarah. "Hard."

She complied immediately, drawing lines of red hot pain across my back with her nails. The pain helped ease some of the impending pressure of cumming, and allowed me to last long enough to feel Dani clamping down on my cock with a scream of pleasure. I pulled out of her, and she dropped to the floor in a heap.

I was never so hard in my life. I think half the blood in my body was located in my groin area at that moment. Sarah certainly noticed, as her hand immediately went down and grabbed the shaft. The sensation was so intense that it was almost painful. Sarah led me to the couch where I sat down, unable to resist her, and immediately took me in her mouth. I sighed in satisfaction as the wet warm feeling took over me and jerked my thighs up, trying to encourage Sarah to let me cum. Sarah, however, seemed intent on teasing me. "Ever thought we'd be doing this?" she purred between licking and sucking on the head of my dick. "Ever imagined me licking your cock? Ever wanted me to beg for your cum?" She then barreled down, taking almost my entire length into her mouth, causing me to jump with pleasure.