Wild Card Memories

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
MWater
MWater
120 Followers

Then she straightened up, looking me in the eye, "or maybe," she said as she started standing up, "you imagined me doing this" she straddled me and guided me into her, taking my cock into her pussy with one smooth motion. "Ahhh..." she moaned, and I couldn't agree with her more. The feeling was just as tight and wet and warm as Dani's pussy, but also different in a way I couldn't quite describe. Each girl's body was just as pleasurable as the other, but they each held my dick slightly differently inside them, resulting in new and exciting sensations as Sarah sunk herself onto my hard-on.

But the last vestiges of my non-caveman brain alerted me to a possible issue. "N-Nate..." I managed to groan. Both Sarah and I looked over to the sofa, where Nate was now pounding a very happy-looking Rita. "Nate and I will have some things to talk about later," Sarah whispered, "but we agreed not to make any decisions just yet, this night is about having fun." She began rocking up and down on my cock. "Now," she said, her voice thick with need, "fuck me until you fucking explode inside me, I want to feel it all."

I obliged her with pleasure, grabbing her small frame, and pumping up into her faster and harder than before. I couldn't think about anything else but the sensations around my dick, the feeling of Sarah's smooth skin on mine, and a burning, unyielding need for release.

I came with a shout of pleasure, closing my eyes from the intense pleasure. "Happy graduation, Cole," I heard Sarah whisper. Then I let my body rest, and fell asleep, coasting on the blissful feeling of sexual satisfaction.

When I woke up, the room was dark, and it took me a moment to see that it was mostly empty of people. I was still naked, of course, and there was a naked body lying next to me. I was surprised to find out that it's Dani.

For a while, I just stayed unmoving, enjoying the feeling of Dani's naked body on me. But I must have alerted her somehow because she started moving shortly after my waking up.

"Mmm..." she moaned softly. "It's nice to wake up next to a guy again."

"It's even nicer to wake up next to a hot chick," I said softly.

"Hmmm... I might need to try that sometime."

We stayed cuddled for a little bit. Then Dani rose and looked me in the eyes. "Thank you," she said.

"What for?"

"The way you looked at me, it's been a while since I saw someone lust after me like that. And then when you fucked me... I guess I forgot how much I miss being desired by someone."

"Are you kidding me?" I said, careful not to raise my voice. "Dani, you're one of the hottest girls I've ever met. I should thank you, not only did you make me the envy of everyone in our year, but you've made this one of the best nights of my life."

Dani kissed me. I was a little surprised, but I kissed her back, of course. We made out for a bit, and then she backed away. "This couch really isn't built for two. Want to go into my room?"

I nodded, and we both got up. On the way I could hear some heavy breathing coming from Sarah's room.

"Nate and Rita are insatiable," Dani said with a smile. "I think our little Sarah is going to have quite a busy night."

"More than just one night, if Nate is not a complete idiot," I said.

We got into Dani's room and under the covers on her bed. "Any regrets?" I asked her.

"God, no," she answered. "Tonight was all I never even allowed myself to fantasize about. I wanted a memory to last me a lifetime, and I could not ask for a better one." She kissed me again. "And I'm happy you guys are the people I got to share it with."

I kissed her back. We made out some more. "Cole," she said, breaking our kiss.

"What?"

"I don't want you to take this the wrong way, but I don't want this -" she gestured with her hand on our naked bodies - "to be a thing. I want tonight to just be about tonight, is that ok?"

Was it ok? I honestly didn't know. I was still not entirely over Becky, but I'd be lying if I said I didn't wonder what it would be like to wake up next to this gorgeous goddess some more. In the end, though, there was only one answer.

"This doesn't have to be anything you don't want to be. If you want this to be just tonight, then it's just tonight. To tell the truth, I don't know what I'll think tomorrow, but I think I've learned tonight that it's best to keep an open mind."

Dani gave me an excited peck on my lips. "In that case," she said, lying on her back and opening her legs, "Want to fuck me one more time?"

I was more than up for that offer. I immediately got between her legs. Before plunging in, I took a moment to admire her body and savor the look of her, fully on display for my pleasure, her breath shallow with excitement and a lustful look in her eyes.

I plunged in, and we both moaned with pleasure. Despite Dani's request that I fuck her, I took my time, entering and retreating leisurely, building pleasure for both of us, and indulging in the sensations her body was causing me. She reciprocated, locking her shapely legs behind my body and pulling me deeper into her, running her fingers through my hair and moaning softly in my ear.

Finally, I could hold no longer. I let my pleasure carry both of us, cumming for the third time that night. And as we laid there in our post-orgasmic bliss, all I could think of was: "I wonder what will happen next Friday..."

MWater
MWater
120 Followers