Wild Cherries Ch. 01

Story Info
A financier finds more than he expects on a visit to Wales.
3.9k words
4.68
20.4k
17

Part 1 of the 6 part series

Updated 06/12/2023
Created 01/03/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Author's note

All characters in this story are over 18. The fictional university college at the centre of the plot takes students aged 18-21, which is normal for the UK education system.

Wild cherries

Chapter 1 - The arrival of spring

'I want to do to you what spring does to the cherry trees...'

There was a knock at the door. He closed the poetry book he'd been reading and crossed his hotel room to open it.

The young woman who stood the other side of the door looked stunning; her black shoulder-length hair contrasting with a figure-hugging, strapless one-piece red evening dress, nicely cut to reveal just enough cleavage to draw the eye. Her face was pretty and she looked up at him with dark, slightly-questioning eyes. She held a small black purse in both hands.

'Come in,' he smiled and stood back to make room. 'My name's Charles. You must be Sara. You look absolutely fantastic.'

He held out his hand. She took it and shook it briefly as she entered the room, looking nervous despite her assured dress. He let the door close behind her and followed her into the room, admiring the way her hair made a soft wave at the top of her back; his eyes following the pleasing lines of her dress.

'There's an envelope with your fee on the table. Please have a seat.' He motioned to one of the pair of armchairs which bracketed the small coffee table. 'Can I get you a drink?'

She picked up the money and looked back at him hesitantly.

'A glass of water, maybe?' he clarified, and her expression relaxed.

'Yes, please, that would be nice.' Her voice was quiet, and her eyes dropped as she lowered herself into the armchair and focused on the purse and envelope, now in her lap.

Charles disappeared into the bathroom, and when he returned with a glass of water in each hand, Sara had picked up the volume of poetry and was leafing through it.

'You read Neruda?' she asked, taking the water and looking at him quizzically as he sat down to face her.

He looked back at her in silence briefly - a faint sense of recognition crossing his mind: had he seen her face somewhere before, quite recently?

'Indeed I do,' he smiled and looked back at her intently - '..I cast my sad nets towards the oceans of your eyes..'

She blushed and looked away. He let the silence linger, and sipped at his own glass.

'And you are quite new to this, aren't you?'

She looked up and at him. His eyes were still on hers, but she said nothing. He tried a different tack.

'So how do you know Neruda?'

'I'm studying languages at college, and we worked on him last year.'

She looked away, and he could feel tension in her voice now - she wanted her uncertainty as to how he would take what he'd paid for resolved - but this was beginning to be interesting; he now had an idea where he might have seen her face before.

'I didn't know there was a college near here?'

This was untrue. He'd actually come to this hotel in the middle of Wales on business, to look at a potential investment in a very exclusive and private ladies' university college deep in the hills. It ran programmes for university-aged children of rich families who didn't want their daughters exposed to the temptations of the big cities or the freedoms of university life. The college was struggling financially; Charles specialised in turnaround investments, and detailed research was how he succeeded. Sara was suddenly a potential source of information, as well as an impending source of pleasure. He suspected he'd seen her photo in one of the brochures.

'Can we get on with it?' She looked directly at him and moved her purse onto the table as if to stand up.

'We'll start when I decide.' His response was immediate and firm, but his eyes were sparkling.

Charles took another sip of his water and moved his gaze very deliberately and slowly down her body, shifting from her face to dwell on the invitingly soft flesh and disappearing cleft of her cleavage. The top of her dress pressed into and between her young breasts, suggesting both firmness and give, and the taut hem of the skirt emphasised the curves of her hips and thighs. She held her legs closely together as she sat, angled from the knees. He imagined parting them to see what lay under the skirt, and smiled.

'Tell me a bit more about your college first. I find these sessions much more enjoyable for both of us when we know a little about each other. I'm even happy to tell you a bit about myself if you like; for example, I work in finance, and I write poetry as well as read it.'

Sara sank back in the armchair and sighed. Her legs relaxed a little, he noted with pleasure, and he glimpsed a little more of her inner thighs. His eyes returned to meet hers.

'There's not a lot to say. It's an ancient college in an old abbey just up the road. Not many people have heard of it; our parents send us because they're scared of us going off the rails if we go to normal universities, so we go off the rails big time here instead. This escort agency is one of our little ventures on the side.'

'That's interesting. Do you enjoy it?'

'No. Can we start now?'

'Patience is a virtue and I'm enjoying the anticipation. You are very beautiful.' He smiled again, 'do you mean you don't enjoy the college, or you don't enjoy the escorting, or both?'

'I just want to be back in London, where I can go out at night and enjoy myself with my friends. I hate it here!'

'Hmm. I have some sympathy. I was young once too. But maybe you should try having a more open mind. You never know, someone like me - a fellow lover of Neruda, for example - might be able to help you...'

She looked slightly more interested.

'Really?'

'...or maybe I won't...but you'll never know if you don't talk to me and show some interest.'

Her face darkened again, but he was smiling.

'Think about it. What I can tell you for sure, though, is that I can give you an enjoyable evening tonight, if you let me. I've been doing this for a while, and I know what I like, and that includes you enjoying yourself.'

He focused his gaze on her eyes again, in a way which made her feel he was looking right into her. She felt an involuntary shiver inside.

'So what do you like most?...Sexually I mean?' He held her gaze.

'I.....,' she looked down at her hands, and although his expression hardly changed, she thought she caught a flicker of amusement in his eyes.

'Don't worry. I didn't think you'd done this very much before. I like to be in control, so just do what I tell you. If you don't like anything, just say, and I'll stop; and if I'm going to do anything particularly novel I'll ask you first. Is that OK?'

Her eyes widened slightly and she looked at him with what he read as a mixture of surprise and confusion; he wondered briefly what kind of disappointments she'd had before.

'Yes,' she said simply after a brief pause, and held his gaze.

'Excellent. Then we will begin. Come and stand in front of me here, so I can look at you properly.'

He pointed at the floor immediately in front of his chair, and she rose obediently and stood facing him.

'Just stand still, like that,' he said. 'You have a lovely body, and you're beautifully-dressed, and you deserve to be appreciated properly. We each have five senses, and I intend to appreciate you with all five of mine.'

Sara watched as his eyes ranged over her body, passing across the bare skin of her shoulders and down her arms, around her hips and then wandering slowly down her legs to pause on her bare feet, with her red-painted nails set off by her glossy black manolos. By the time he raised his gaze to look directly at her breasts, lingering and running along the gently swelling curves where her skin met the cups of her dress, it had almost become a physical sensation: she felt his eyes were touching her, and her dress was no protection...

She began to raise her arms instinctively, but he had anticipated her movement and caught each of her hands in his.

'No.' He spoke gently, and smiled as he raised each of her hands to his lips and kissed them softly in turn.

'Your breasts look lovely, and you shouldn't hide them from me. I'm looking forward to tasting them both properly when I'm ready.

She felt a tingle in her nipples, which she tried to suppress in vain.

'I like your hands too; delicate and feminine, and the gateways to many future pleasures.' He raised one back to his mouth, and instead of kissing it again, took her index finger and closed his lips around it, licking and sucking in one long, lingering movement. She shivered slightly, and gave up trying to ignore the tingling in her breasts.

'Now turn around.' She turned away from him, and found herself looking at the back of the door. She could sense his eyes again exploring her back, her bum, her legs.

'Stay still.' He had stood up behind her, and she heard the chair being pushed back, and he was doing something with his clothes. Seconds passed, and she began to imagine him touching her, soon - on her arms, her back, her bum, her breasts.. a faint shiver ran through her again and her nipples began to feel firm against her bra.

And then he was there - a large, warm male hand on her bum first, gripping and exploring firmly but gently through the material of her dress; then, as she instinctively started to respond by moving away, his arm and another hand reached under her arm and around to cup her breast, pulling her back into him. His head was on her neck, and she was being kissed - and he was half-naked too, at least she could feel his bare chest against her shoulders and his belt buckle against her back, so he'd taken his shirt off.

Charles massaged her ripe young tit with one hand, feeling the texture of her bra through her dress and letting his thumb rest on the naked flesh exposed where the dress design was cut away to offer the tempting vee of her cleavage. He enjoyed watching her body respond to his touch, the soft flesh of her breast distorting as his fingers gripped and probed, and then springing back as her released the pressure. The impression of a hardening nipple pushing against his palm through her dress encouraged his exploration.

He started to develop his kisses to her neck more into licks, stroking his tongue upwards in small movements and moving his hand from her bum to sweep her hair back and clear the way for him to run the tip of his tongue slowly up the back of her ear. She let out a gasp at this, moving her head backwards to invite repetition...he obliged immediately, at the same time moving his hands so each was now cupping and massaging its own breast.

'You like that, I think,' he whispered, 'so next time you will have the beginnings of an answer to my earlier question.'

'Yes,' she gasped as he licked her ear again.

'I'm going to enjoy fucking you very much,' he whispered. 'Can you imagine my great big cock in your sweet little cunt yet?' He moved one of his hands down over her stomach and pushed in towards her crotch. She opened her legs slightly and he smiled. 'Do you like me talking dirty too?'

'I'm beginning to think it might be time to see a bit more of you,' he said, moving to start licking and nibbling her other ear. 'Your tits feel really inviting.' He continued massaging her lightly with one hand, but drew back a little and used the other to slowly pull down the zip that ran down the back of her dress. Then he took hold of the dress either side of her breasts, and pulled it down.

Sara instinctively raised her hands to hold the cups of her strapless bra as he unclipped that too, but when he put his hands on her shoulders and turned her to face him the eyes that looked up to his were open and shining. Without being asked she gently lowered her arms to her side and let the bra fall away. Charles followed her movement with his eyes and took in the beautiful, newly exposed curves of her two perfect breasts.

Sara's tits were generous, if not over-large. They had sufficient weight to form a nice asymmetric curve and bounce in Charles's hands, and the firmness that comes with youth, so they still held themselves taut and pert above her smooth belly, presenting two slightly erect nipples which just asked to be sucked.

After a pause, Charles leaned forward and kissed each of her nipples in turn, leading with the tip of his tongue and working it around her dimpled flesh before closing his lips and sucking long and hard, still dabbing at her nipple tip inside his mouth with his tongue. At the same time he grasped her other breast with his hand and massaged it firmly, twisting the nipple gently between finger and thumb.

Sara started to give out a series of little gasps. Without lifting his head, Charles reached down and reached behind her knees, then straightened and lifted her into his arms. He looked into her surprised face and smiled, then carried her over to the large double bed and laid her on her back.

He leant across and kissed her, briefly, on the mouth. She immediately wanted more and raised her head towards him, but he stood back so he could take in her whole body.

'Body of a woman, white hills, white thighs,....you look like a world..' he began.

'..lying in surrender,' she completed the quote, and closed her eyes.

'Very good,' said Charles, unbuckling his belt now, but continuing to explore her body with his eyes. 'Keep your eyes closed.' He removed his trousers and stood naked over her; a lean, tall figure, probably in his late-forties. He looked like a man who knew exactly what he was doing.

Sara felt the light touch of the back of a finger on her shoulder nearest Charles. It unfolded slowly and turned into a fingertip, and then two, moving together to outline the hard lines of her shoulder blade through her skin.

Now his fingers were moving deliberately down her front, over the softer flesh of her breast, pressing and releasing gently as they progressed; the touch lightening to take in the dimples of her aureoles and circling once, twice...and then a sudden, harder squeeze of her raised nipple.

Sara gasped, and she heard Charles, too, let out a small, satisfied murmer. She kept her eyes closed, enjoying feeling her whole body expectant; her focus on the sensation of the exploring fingertips, her new awareness of the shape and texture of her breast, the sensitivity of her nipples.

His fingers were tracing the lower half of her breasts now; the curves where they met her ribcage and belly. She could hear his breathing intensify and strengthen; his fingers progressed across her stomach and toyed briefly with her belly button; then down to meet the top of her panties, where they paused.

She was acutely conscious of the rise of her breasts as she breathed in; her near-nakedness and his eyes on her; the scent of the clean sheets. She felt his fingertips half-lift the lace at the top of her panties and then withdraw, as if he'd changed his mind, and then start exploring along the material where her panties met her belly. Her breasts fell as she breathed out and her body relaxed.

But then his fingers had reached around almost to her hip, and suddenly they were the other side of her panties, on her leg, tracing the material back round and down the fold between the inside of her thigh and her cunt. And now she could feel his fingers pushing against the inside of both her thighs simultaneously, his spreading hand gently suggesting she spread her legs a little to make room.

'Oh..,' she opened her eyes and started to raise her head as his middle fingers landed on the thin fabric protecting her pussy. But his other hand was immediately on her chest, keeping her firmly on her back as his fingers started to trace the lines of her pussy through the lace.

His first pass over her pussy was light, but once he'd established her contours he pushed back and down more firmly, and she called out softly again as her legs widened a little more, involuntarily.

Charles was looking directly at her now, one hand massaging her tits and the other pushing into her pussy through her panties. He stroked his thumb lightly across her clit and leant down to catch her next gasp with a kiss. A full, lingering kiss this time; Sara had her arms flung back over hear head, and had, indeed, surrendered in a way Charles could rarely, if ever, remember experiencing with an escort. She was clearly quite new to this.

He increased the firmness of his grip on her breast, and with his other hand pressed his middle finger a little further into the opening he could feel though the lace, then he brought his fingers the short distance back and up to the top of her panties, immediately sliding them back down inside to press directly against and into her.

He masturbated her gently at first, but with increasing intensity as he felt his fingers and her cunt moisten and her breathing accelerate. He enjoyed the warm texture of her labia against his fingers as he slid his middle finger in and out, his hand pressed into her by the tightness of her panties - his fingertip exploring upwards to trap and tease her clit gently between finger and palm.

She started to try lift her arse towards him, and he knew things were headed in the right direction - but not too fast.

He withdrew his hand from her panties and smiled at the little disappointed groan.

'You like that too, I see.'

He brought his middle finger up to his face, passing it first under his nose, and then licking it carefully and deliberately, looking her directly in the eye the whole time.

'You taste delicious too,' and he meant it: her juices were sweet and extremely moreish - he wanted to get his tongue into her as soon as he could, but he resisted.

'Close your eyes again,' he said, responding to her eyes, which were half-pleading, half-questioning.

He moved down to the bottom of the bed, running his fingers down the top of her nearest and beautifully smooth leg as he did so, and picked up one of her feet by the heel and ankle, using his other hand to undo and remove her shoe.

She felt him repeat the process on her other foot, and then lift her leg entirely, followed by the light touch of his lips on her big toe.

'Oh - that tickles,' she said, writhing attractively as he watched.

'It's supposed to,' he replied, putting her leg back carefully and doing exactly the same with her other foot.

'I like the way your arse wriggles when I lick your baby toes,' he added, running his tongue along them and tickling the sole of her foot with his fingers as he did so.

'We are just starting. I expect both the tickling and the wriggling will get quite a lot more exciting before we're done.'

He was keeping her leg raised, and now she could feel the light, wet touch of his tongue moving along it, circling her ankle briefly then upwards across her calf and knee. It lingered on her thigh, moving around and then switching to her other leg as he lowered the first back onto the bed.

'Beautiful,' he whispered.

Then suddenly his whole body was on the bed; his face between her legs; his nose nudging up against her panties.

'You smell gorgeous too.'

A hand reached either side of her hips and Sara felt her panties being pulled down and off; she raised her bum briefly to help.

Charles parted her legs and knelt between them, bending quickly to kiss both inner thighs again briefly, and pulling a nearby pillow under her to raise her pussy towards him. Then he leaned forward and ran his tongue up he moist pussy from bottom to top, ending with a neat and very light dab on her clit.

'Hmmm - this is something I like very much, so lie back and relax. I may be some time. Tell me to stop if you want me to change something.'

Sara tried to respond through the gentle waves of pleasure that were beginning to build inside her, but his tongue had just reached her clit again, and all that emerged was a faint moan.

12