All Comments on 'Wild Cherries Ch. 01'

by ScarletJottings

Sort by:
  • 10 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Not enough, but 5

Rapierwit24601Rapierwit24601over 1 year ago

An outstanding beginning.

funcpl124funcpl124over 1 year ago

Interesting, warm story that once I came to the end, I was immediately hoping that additional chapters would be coming soon! Thank you 😊

dnomyarxydnomyarxyover 1 year ago

Great start. Great story! 5 of 5 stars.

MarkthegeekMarkthegeekover 1 year ago

Superbly told story! I enjoyed every paragraph.Apparently it is your first on Literotica ,and please keep writing what I find Very erotic tales.

londonteadrinkerlondonteadrinkerover 1 year ago

Thoroughly enjoyed this start, now for the next chapter.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Superb premise.

Great beginning. Great buildup. Lovely details, well written.

But then, all of a sudden, the details stop. Two orgasms given with his mouth are skimmed over: "He let Sara come twice before he finally fucked her. The first time he used his fingers together with his tongue; rubbing the inside of her clit gently from inside her vagina and then bringing her to a climax with the tip of his tongue pressing into her clit from outside. The second time he just held his open mouth and flat tongue against the length of her pussy and let her rub herself against him until she came again, quite loudly."

What a waste of great opportunities for details. How she reacted. What she said. Did she ask for more of something? Did she want it faster? Slower? Harder? Softer? Did she reach down to touch her clit while he was tongue fucking her? Did he let her? Did he do anything to/with her ass? Did he think about it? If he did, what was her reaction?

Four stars -- for everything until the pussy eating began.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

delightful build up and then simple unembellished finale - just right for the readers imagination

4chuckssite4chuckssiteabout 2 months ago

Fun. Needs a bit more depth anf detail.

4chuckssite4chuckssiteabout 2 months ago

I wish all the chapters were together in one story, but it is fun to experience.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userScarletJottings@ScarletJottings
I have always enjoyed writing - I enjoy the craft and creativity, and feel it gives an outlet for an inner reality that it's difficult to express in any other way. All my stories are fantasies: I'm otherwise a very regular family man from middle England. I do a lot of non-ero...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES