Wild Cherries Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Charles used his thumbs to part her labia slightly and give his tongue more access, and settled down to his task.

He let Sara come twice before he finally fucked her. The first time he used his fingers together with his tongue; rubbing the inside of her clit gently from inside her vagina and then bringing her to a climax with the tip of his tongue pressing into her clit from outside. The second time he just held his open mouth and flat tongue against the length of her pussy and let her rub herself against him until she came again, quite loudly.

He paused for a few seconds to let her recover, then he pulled the pillow out from under her.

'I'm going to fuck you now,' he smiled at her and picked up the condom from the bedside table, relishing the way she lay open and ready in front of him, 'but before I do, what would you say if I offered you another £1500 to stay the night with me?'

She looked slightly uncertain and confused.

'There's nothing behind that offer other than I think you're great and I'd like to enjoy your company over dinner, maybe share a little more pleasure afterwards, and make this a really relaxed and memorable visit for me to Wales. I'll give you the cash before dinner.

'You can tell me a bit more about your college and your ambitions, and I can bore you with my wise advice....which I'm sure you will then ignore.'

He was being slightly disingenuous, because he was more interested in her college than she knew, but it was nevertheless a genuine offer: he'd been lucky to find such an inexperienced but willing young escort, and he was enjoying himself and wanted more.

'OK.' She manged to shrug and smile at the same time, which amused him.

'Good.' He lifted both her knees up and out to open her legs, guided the tip of his cock into her glistening pussy, and leant firmly into her.

Now it was Charles' turn to close his eyes and gasp.

12