Wild Cherries Ch. 02

Story Info
Charles takes control.
2.7k words
4.65
11.8k
11

Part 2 of the 6 part series

Updated 06/12/2023
Created 01/03/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Charles had fucked Sara again twice more before she left.

The first time, after dinner, he was more urgent and took her to please himself and his mood, doggy-style and roughly. By then he'd found out all he needed to know from her about the management of her college, and he was beginning to look forward with renewed determination and energy to his forthcoming meetings with the principal. He'd also neglected Sara's very shapely arse somewhat in their first encounter, and he enjoyed putting this right.

Afterwards, though, he was gentle, and held her in his arms as they both fell asleep. He'd woken first, too, and she didn't know it but he'd spent an enjoyable few minutes simply admiring her innocent and relaxed sleeping face and body before he roused her, softly stroking her naked shoulder.

He'd whispered a few words in her ear, and then disappeared under the duvet to feast on her pussy. Finally he came slowly back up her body, dwelling on her breasts with his tongue and hands, before taking her for a third time, pushing his thick, erect cock hard and deep into her, relishing the way her soft tits bounced in time to his rhythm and her open face lay back against the sheets, framed by her unkempt hair.

Later, when they were both dressed and ready to leave, he kissed her briefly on the mouth and gave her bum an affectionate slap.

'Thank you for a lovely time. You're a fantastic young woman, and very good for an old man like me.

'I'd enjoy fucking you again sometime, but I also think you can make more of your life than just living off your sex. Provided you complete your studies successfully, if you'd like a job in London, once you graduate give me a call and I'll see what I can do: I'm always looking for interns and PAs, especially attractive female ones, and I pay sufficiently well that sleeping with me occasionally is no hardship for anyone and there's no need to escort on the side.' He smiled at her, and she nodded to show that she understood.

'I might do that,' she smiled back, and was genuine. 'I've actually quite enjoyed myself too.'

'I must warn you though: don't call me if you drop out of your course or fail. I mean what I say about living off sex alone -- it's a temptation but it won't last -- and I want my protégés to succeed and have good lives. Think of my offer as an incentive to work a bit harder. I won't give two chances.'

Her face clouded briefly at the idea of her studies, but an underlying deep glow remained -- a night of having her body worshipped, her bank account filled and her mind stimulated was difficult to forget that quickly. She smiled, nodded, and turned to go -- not quite fast enough to avoid feeling Charles grab a final squeeze of her arse through her dress. She turned her head back to him and grinned.

Charles watched her go and wondered if he'd see her again. (He would, as it turned out, and the story didn't conclude quite as happily as he'd hoped, but that is for another time).

Three days later, after many meetings and hours poring over account books and records, Charles sat opposite the principal of Sara's college in two of the easy chairs set out in her rather grand office. He knew from the personnel records that the woman facing him was almost 50, had never married, and was originally from Holland, although she'd been in the UK for more than 25 years. She looked considerably younger though, with an attractive face and long blond hair, part-plaited in an almost hippy style, and a figure that was on the lean side of full, with modest breasts implied by her loose-cut blouse. Her legs were hidden beneath a full-length skirt.

"So..?' she started.

'So... I think we may be able to do business,' responded Charles, 'but I don't think you're necessarily going to like my terms.'

'I'm listening,' she was indeed looking him directly in the eye.

'In purely commercial terms, this business is in deep trouble,' he said, 'but I know this is no surprise to you. You're heavily in debt, the income doesn't cover your costs, and you have a hefty tax bill next month.'

'But we have a plan which, if you fund us, will see us return to profit within three years.' She pointed to a folder on the table beside him.

'Yes,' he said, 'but unfortunately, you're asking me to rescue you based on a business plan which is full of holes. Your assumptions on new students are a fantasy, and there are no new ideas in there which will either reduce your costs or make this place more attractive.'

He paused, but she remained both silent and expressionless.

'...and there are a few very material things you aren't telling me, too, aren't there?'

'What do you mean?'

She was a good actor, he noted.

'Tax fraud; misleading your current investors; living off the proceeds of prostitution; trading in illicit substances...I suspect the list goes on, but that's plenty already to put you and several of your colleagues behind bars for quite a while I think.'

'How...,' she had gone pale, and the words came out very quietly, '..how do you know that?'

Perhaps not so good an actor.

'I'm good at my job -- and clearly better than your existing investors. However, I do actually think the underlying business model is sound, and there is real potential here.'

'So my choices,' he went on, 'assuming I don't just walk away and perhaps make a few calls to the authorities; are either to invest and bring in a new management team to sort the place out -- in which case I'm sure those calls would get made very soon anyway, or to do a deal and agree a way of working with the existing management that makes the business legitimate again, as well as sorting out the financial issues.'

'Is that possible?' She looked incredulous, as well as dejected and resigned.

He smiled inwardly at her incredulity and the question -- it confirmed his suspicion that she was essentially naïve, and had got gradually drawn into a position she didn't really either understand or control. It meant she would probably agree to whatever he asked.

'I think it is possible,' he said, 'but it will depend on you and your colleagues agreeing to my terms, and the students too. You're a small operation at the moment, and as far as I can see you've all become involved in what's been going on to some extent, so none of you can afford to be exposed, and you're all interested in putting things right.'

She inclined her head slightly, in a way he decided to interpret as a nod.

'So my proposal is this. I will make an investment in your college that buys out the existing owners and debts completely, including settling the tax bills you are currently hiding. In return for this, I will take full control over the management and direction of the college as executive chair, with total control over all commercial matters, including salaries and setting fees. I will not get directly involved in anything to do with teaching, although I will be making some changes to the wider business.'

'All your illegal activities will cease immediately, and I will also take control of the escort agency, which needs to be repositioned and legitimised.'

'That sounds very acceptable..' she began, looking very relieved, but he raised his hand and cut her off.

'I haven't quite finished. There will also be a significant personal cost, for you and everyone else involved in what's been going on here, as you would expect given the position you've got yourselves in.' He paused, then continued, 'as part of this agreement, you will agree to make yourself and any of the other staff and students involved in the criminal activities available to me for sex any time I wish. With the exception of you, I will agree not to take advantage of this right more than once a month with any one woman (unless she agrees) but as the principal, I will expect you to do what I want sexually whenever and however I ask.'

She looked at him open-mouthed.

'..but that's horrible..., it's obscene....' and then, after a pause, 'how do you expect me to persuade everyone to agree to that?'

'That's a problem you seem to have solved very well for your current activities, so I'm sure you'll manage somehow. I did warn you this would not come without some pain for you.'

'I can't believe anyone can ask for this!' She was looking at him intently, but perhaps also a little desperately, he thought.

He let her words hang in the air, and took a few seconds to run his eyes down her body; taking in her breasts, assessing the breadth of her hips, the shape of her legs beneath her long skirt, and ending on her exposed ankles and neatly polished shoes.

'You are an attractive woman, and money clearly doesn't have much impact on you, so I am suggesting a deal which you will take notice of.'

She said nothing, so he continued. 'Do you need some time to think about it?'

She looked up at him, silently, for a few moments, and he saw her take a deep breath and swallow hard. She shook her head very slowly, then spoke quietly: 'No. I agree.'

He nodded, and it was his turn to look her in the eye. 'Good. I've set out the terms in this agreement;' he placed a folder on the table. 'Take as long as you like to read it and then sign at the bottom. I'll wait.'

She picked it up, and began to read. He stood up and walked over to examine some of the photos on the wall while she did so, and the view of the Welsh hills from the bay window, quietly enjoying the periodic sighs and exclamations that came from behind his back.

After a few minutes he heard the scratching sound of a signature, another sigh, and then a clunk as a pen was laid back on the tabletop. He smiled and turned back towards the dejected figure of the principal.

'Thank you.' He glanced at the agreement to make sure it was signed. 'Now stand up and show me your tits.'

'What?! Now?' she looked briefly surprised, but a glance at his expression and her face fell instantly and instinctively and became submissive. He glanced briefly at a cabinet on the wall with what looked like an ancient schoolmaster's cane in it, but she didn't need the hint. She began to undo the buttons on her blouse.

When she reached the last button, she looked up at him, but he simply made an opening movement with his hands and raised his eyebrows. She did as he indicated, and pulled back the material.

'..and the bra.' He watched as she slid the straps over her shoulders, reached behind herself and her bra fell away, revealing a pair of breasts which looked remarkably firm and pert for a woman of her age, topped by prominent dark nipples.

He let her stand there for a minute or so, enjoying her discomfort under his stare, then he pointed towards her desk.

'Go and bend over with your hands on the desk.'

She did as he asked.

'Now stay right there.' He moved over behind her and reached down to grasp her pleasantly rounded bum through her skirt. Rubbing his open palm around the smooth curve, he enjoyed the warm feel of her body through her clothes; the loose cotton sliding against her panties beneath; the harder line where her panties ended and her thighs became bare beneath her skirt.

His other hand joined the first on the opposite bum cheek and he eased her skirt upwards to expose first the back of her thighs, and then a pair of cream silk panties covering the round fullness of her arse itself. He slid his hands across the silk and outwards to grasp her narrower waist and almost immediately back to pull the panties down and expose her completely. He felt impatient, and his cock was already hard and pushing against his clothes.

He left her panties at her knees and pushed his hand back between her legs to reach in and upwards for her cunt, probing for her crack.

'Open your legs,' he ordered, and she spread them a little wider, so her panties formed a taut line just below her knees. He continued to rub and explore her pussy with one hand, using the other to undo his belt and release his stiff cock. She was writhing uncomfortably in response to the impatient touch of his fingers, gasping and moaning, which made him smile.

He increased the rhythm of his fingers, and pushed two firmly up into her vagina to finish, then withdrew his hand and briefly enjoyed the scent and taste of her, licking her juices off his fingers.

He leaned forward and held her down with a firm hand on her back, then guided his cock into her pussy with his free hand. He took her firmly and quickly, moving his hands to grasp her waist and pushing her skirt further backwards up her body.

She jerked in response to his thrusts, and he ignored her protesting little cries, feeling her cunt moisten as his cock rubbed against its tight walls.

He glanced up from her bouncing arse, briefly, and found himself staring directly at the latest college photograph on the wall behind her desk. There were about 50 women -- the younger students in their late teens and early twenties in three rows and their teachers at either end -- all smiling with the front row seated, legs held tightly together under mid-length skirts.

He looked down at the principal groaning beneath him and then back at the photo; over the next few months he could imagine himself opening every one of those pretty pairs of legs; exploring, tasting and fucking every single pussy. The principal with her neat little tits and wet cunt, currently occupied by his cock and held tight by his big hands, would shortly be opening the door to an orgy of pleasure.

He gave out a satisfied groan of his own, and came hard and massively deep inside her, then held his position against her for a while, sliding his hands up and under her body to cup her breasts and enjoy his possession of her.

As he withdrew, though, he caught a slight movement behind the office door, which he noticed was very slightly ajar, as if someone had been watching. He smiled again: he'd had an idea as to his next move.

He dressed himself briskly as she pulled up her panties and gathered up her clothes.

'I'll be back next Tuesday, and I'd like you to organise a staff meeting so I can brief everyone on the changes I'll be making going forward.'

'Oh, and I'll need a hotel from Monday night for the week -- can you ask Chloe to organise this please. I'd also like her to join me on Monday evening for dinner, and tell her to bring her overnight things: I have a feeling your PA is a curious young lady, and I'd like her to be the first to find out what our agreement means. Hopefully by Tuesday morning her curiosity will be fully satisfied.'

The principal finished buttoning her blouse and simply nodded. There was a hint of a smile on her face too, Charles noted; perhaps now she'd experienced the reality of their agreement, and could set this against that the reality of the burdens he'd lifted off her shoulders, it didn't feel so bad after all. Charles picked up the signed agreement and left, smiling knowingly at a blushing Chloe as he passed her PA's desk in the adjoining office on his way out.