Wild Desires and Secret Needs Ch. 03

Story Info
The Games are there to Shock.
5.7k words
3.67
5k
1

Part 3 of the 3 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 05/09/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

By the time I had eaten breakfast, and Kay had driven me back to the hotel, it was almost nine a.m. The concierge greeted me at the door, "Good morning, Sir. Your wife arrived back here in the small hours and said that you would be staying at your sick brothers the night. I do hope that everything is fine, Sir."

"Good morning, and yes things could not be better. My brother should make a good recovery. Now I must go up to my room and change for the day."

I took the spare card key from the desk and stepped over to the lift. On entering the room Sam was still asleep in bed. So I left her sleeping and went into the en suit to shower and shave. It was a short while before I walked out into the bedroom once more. "Good morning, Dave. How long have you been back?"

"Only enough time to walk through the door and have a shower and freshen up. I am glad to see you have at last remembered my name. Still enough about that, what's on the agenda for today, Samantha?"

She gave a little giggle before saying, "You're in a good mood this morning is there a reason for it?"

"Yes well there is, and it's because I have not heard about anything I have to do by the organisers at the moment. I have had breakfast, but if you get ready I will go down and have a coffee before something happens to change our plans."

We were down in the restaurant about an hour before the concierge walked up to the table. "Sorry to disturb you, Madame, but this letter has just been hand delivered for you." He passed an envelope across to Sam and walked off. As Sam opened it and read the content she was smiling.

"I have to go for a massage tonight, Dave, and although you will be with me I will meet you there. It is extra to the plans the organisers had planned for us, and apparently I am going with my pet whatever that means."

"How are we getting there, Sam?"

"It said in the letter that the Mistress from yesterday will be bringing you. However I will be picked up by limousine."

"Oh dear," Sam looked at me questioningly. "I wonder if I was a little too fast at getting dressed." Samantha burst out laughing.

It was six in the evening and I made sure I had eaten before the Mistress turned up to drive me where ever it was. She arrived and without saying anything took hold of my arm and guided me out the main door. Kay was once more driving the car and I was told to get in the back. She sat in the front next to Kay before telling her to drive away. The nights were still dark at six in the evening as it was far too early in the year for the clocks to change. It was as we were driving along the road the Mistress turned in her seat to face me. "You will once again be dressed or undressed in minimal clothing tonight. I will say though that it was nothing like the way you were dressed yesterday."

Once again I was getting that strange knot in my stomach, and my feelings of misgivings had not let me down when I was talking to Sam. "If you told me that to strike fear into me, Mistress, then you are very good."

Kay burst out laughing, "That's right, slave, keep your sense of humour because you will need it tonight." Well I have to admit that her added words never helped me either. We pulled up at the farm boundary once more, and the security went through the same identification as the first night. A short time later we stopped outside the barn, but this time it was the other end. Kay got out of the car first followed by the Mistress and then me. They walked towards a door and told me to follow them inside. We were in a small room with a few hangers but nothing more.

"Take all of your clothes off, slave, and put them on a hanger. You will have no more use for them until you leave this place." I had done this several times undressing in front of strange women, but even now I still felt a little self conscious. It never took me long to comply with the Mistresses orders and was soon naked once more. The Mistress walked about me inspecting as if I was a side of bacon and then said, "Kay, dress him for tonight."

Kay walked across and put the collar about my neck once more then fixed my wrists the same as was done the first night. My hands were now behind my back and Kay smiled before saying, "That's you dressed for your Mistress."

"Not quite, Kay, you have forgotten his clothes."

This was a little bit of a surprise to get some clothes after being made to strip. The Mistress walked to my front with a two inch thick length of ribbon, and then slipped it about my neck before turning the end into a giant bow. She stepped back and looked at me and said, "Perfect, You don't think he is over dressed do you?"

I was stunned by her comment and said, "I think, Mistress, that your sense of humour is far better than mine." This set them both laughing.

The door opened and Samantha walked into the room wearing only a silk bed robe that tied at the waist. On looking at me she gave me a great big smile and said, "I am here tonight to have an erotic massage, and you will be by my side watching. If what I think is going to take place happens then you my pet will be punished." She then produced a silver chain and clipped one end to my collar. I hate to think of what else you might have said in your moments of passion." I was wondering what she meant, and was still in thought when Sam said, "Follow me my pet, I have an appointment to keep," and gave a tug on the chain.

Samantha walked through a door that was opened by Kay, leading me along on a chain behind. I didn't have to see the faces in the darkness to know they were there, I could feel all the eyes looking at us. I realised the two big screens either side of the stage had just been switched on when I saw the faces of the audience higher up at the back. There was another black man standing on the stage tonight. He was very tall and I would say well built but not a heavyweight. He had on a white shirt and black tracksuit bottoms, but no shoes on his feet.

There was a massage table on the stage in front of him and in front of that was a small TV screen facing the end of the table. I wondered what that was for among a lot of more important things. I was looking at the table that had a large shaped pillow in the middle wondering what it was for. The black man walked up to Samantha and said, "I am Dean. Would you take off your robe and lay face down looking at the screen."

There was a chair to the side of the table that Sam walked me near. "Sit down, my pet. I might have a task for you later." I did as she commanded and watched as she gave the silver leash a gentle tug before letting it hang down to the floor. "Do not move unless I tell you to do so."

Sam then walked back to the massage table and facing away from the audience unfastened her robe at the waist to let it glide to the floor. She then climbed on the table with her waist over the pillow lifting her buttocks up in the air. Dean walked to her front and took hold of her wrists and pulled them forward to rest either side of her head. Her face was inside a circle of leather covered foam looking down. As Dean walked around to the opposite side of the table to me the screen moved by itself so that it was now directly under Sam's face.

Another screen came alive above Dean's head to show a rear of the table from the audience view point. The camera was directed at the back of her head and slowly moved its way down her body. When it reached just below her buttocks it stopped where just a hint of Sam's pussy could be seen. I looked down and noticed that Sam was looking at the same picture and when I lifted my head she was squeezing her legs together without success. I had not put massage down in the questionnaire, and thought that this must be down to Sam accidently exposing herself.

Dean picked up a bottle of what looked like oil and stepped up to the head of the table once more. He poured a little oil into his hand and put the bottle in his pocket before he rubbed both hands together. This was something new to me as I had never been to a masseur, and had no idea how they go about their business. The camera had moved back up to watching Dean who was pushing his hands down over Sam's shoulder blades. While this was taking place the screen flicked over to another camera. This one was a close up side angle showing Sam's breasts hanging down in front of the cushion at her waist and the one her face was resting in. Dean's hands had been continually moving down her back to her buttocks then lifting them to get back to the shoulders.

Dean kept this up for a long time before I noticed his hands moving outwards to the sides of her body. On each movement his hands were getting dangerously close to touching her breasts on the downward journey. The camera flicked again, and was once again directed at just below her buttocks. This caught her by surprise as her legs were more relaxed and slightly open showing more of her pussy. I expected her to close them tighter, but they remained where they where exposing her to the audience. I looked up to the top of her body and could see that she was so relaxed at feeling deans hand movements she had turned her head to the side and closed her eyes.

Dean looked at the large screen and then at me before he gave me a satisfied smile that was almost a grin. Although I had seen Sam fully naked many times I found this candid view of her very erotic. I looked at her face that had a contented smile oblivious to the spectacle she was making of her appearance. Dean stopped his ministrations for a moment as the screen below Sam's face turned off. He unscrewed the pad that her head was resting on and removed it to exchange it for a normal pillow pad no bigger than a car head rest. Her head was now facing the front and the cameras gave another side profile. Dean returned to oiling her back and shoulder blades, but now his hands were going a little further and covering her buttocks. He put more oil on his hands before going directly to her buttocks and squeezed the flesh of each cheek.

The next thing that took place took me by surprise Sam reached out her hand and cupped his balls through the material of the track suit. To see Sam do this without being asked made me feel mortified. I then realised that she already knew what was going to be asked of her and had been primed to do it at a certain time. She moved her other hand and took hold of his cock while he looked at me and grinned showing his white teeth. The sight although it was internally upsetting me I found slightly erotic. I knew that Dean in grinning was taunting me as he kept applying the oil to her buttocks. Sam's hands were moving again as she fumbled about undoing his belt, that once unbuckled she pulled apart. Her head turned to face me as her hands slowly pushed the track suit bottoms to the floor. She smiled taunting me, knowing that my jealousy was burning my guts and torturing my mind.

His cock was long and until Sam put both hands about its girth I could not realise its length. However, she had enough left after her two hands curled about its base to feed the remaining four inches into her mouth. I saw her cheeks move inwards as she sucked on his manhood. Then lifting her head she started to lick the bulb of flesh at the top before pulling his body towards her removing her hands to take the full length slowly down her throat. I heard a gasp from the audience as even I had not expected that. My jealousy was pushed aside momentarily at this erotic sight as I felt my own cock rise to the occasion. I then remembered that this was my wife deep throating this black dude, but it was too late. Sam lifted her head from the ebony shaft and looked at the large screen. The camera was now directed at my cock that was standing up like a flag pole, and as she turned her head about to face me I felt my face burn with shame.

I watched as Dean kicked his trousers away from his ankles and moved down the side of the table. He was still facing her feet and rubbing oil into her buttocks, but now his hands reached a little further. More oil was used before his hands worked their magic while now they slipped between her legs oiling her inner thighs. The camera was pointing once more at her lower buttocks, and I wriggled in my seat with humiliation as Sam let her legs slip open slightly. Her clit could be seen quite clearly now and I noticed that Sam was looking at me with a slight grin on her face. I had a sudden urge to look behind me and saw another big screen. Sam knew of my jealousy and could see my humiliation at seeing her being so brazen in her exhibitionism.

I tore my eyes from her face to look once more at the screen when I saw a satisfied look appear on her face. Dean now had his two middle fingers between her legs, with one each side of her clit. His hand was gently pushing the folds of flesh together as they moved in and out between her legs. Sam's hand moved from her front to her side before she took hold of Dean's cock once more and slowly masturbated him. I looked at his face that had the look of satisfaction that only helped to tighten my jealousy knot that was already at bursting point. I turned my head away from looking at Dean towards Sam, but her grin was even bigger now knowing her taunting and promiscuous ways with Dean were torturing my mind.

I heard the audience take a loud breath and sigh and turned my head towards the screen. I watched sickened as Dean's middle finger disappeared now and again and hearing only a sigh from Sam each time it had taken place. I wanted to stand up and stop what was taking place, but I knew to do so would cost Sam and me most of our house with the penalty. I knew and so did Sam even though we never talked about it, that we had to go all the way now or the few days already would have been prolonging the agony. I smiled at my thought as I realised Sam was already prolonging my agony. Sam knew what was taking place and knew what could take place, and I would leave it up to her to decide when to quit or go on. Although seeing the grins and taunts she was passing on to me, I never thought there was a bats chance in hell of her stopping.

I turned my attentions to what was taking place to my front and watched as Dean pressed two fingers inside my wife. His fingers were delving in and out at a faster rate now and I could hear little moans escaping Sam's mouth. Dean looked under the table and put his free hand down, only to have it reappear with a large glass phallus. While he was still finger fucking my wife he offered the phallus to her mouth which she took from his hand and seductively places between her lips. She was moistening the glass dildo so that it would be ready for use at a later time. His two hands were soaked in oil as the massaged her clit and the cleft between her buttock cheeks. I was engrossed in watching Sam use the glass dildo in her mouth as if it was a real cock when I heard the audience sigh.

I spun my head fast to look at the screen as his two fingers were finger fucking her pussy, as the middle finger of his other hand was pushed deep into Sam's anus. I heard Sam groan and looked at her face to see she had stopped sucking the glass dick to arch her back slightly. Dean's hand went back to recover the glass cock that was bigger than my own I might add. As he took it from his hand I watched her legs as they opened more to give a better view of what Dean was doing. Dean brought his hand back to Sam's buttocks once more with the phallus pointing down, and then my heart missed a beat as he pressed the glass end into my wife's oily anus that his finger had not long left. Sam had always refused to let me fuck her ass and I expected her to try and stop him, but she only moaned as he slowly pushed all of the ten inches inside her body.

Only a long sexual moan left her lips as she lifted her buttocks to help receive the glass intrusion. This was something I never expected ever to see in my lifetime and I had the feeling I was being cheated by a glass cock. There was a four inch handle sticking up in the air and Dean wriggled it about slightly causing Sam to moan even more. Sam was humiliating me in public by allowing Dean to fuck her anus knowing I was unable to do anything about it. His hand left the glass phallus and again put it under the table, and on pulling it out showed the audience while he grinned at me a large rabbit. He wiped the dildo on her back to cover it in oil before switching it on. We could all see the movement and hear the vibrations before he inserted it inside Sam's pussy.

I knew that the vibrating rabbit would be touching the glass dildo through the membrane of skin inside her body. Another camera had a shot of her face and inserted it in the corner of the large screen. Dean was gently moving the rabbit a few inches in and out in a fucking motion sending Sam on a journey into the unknown. I was again wriggling in my seat as I watched her being fucked by Dean with a vibrating dildo. I think that Sam was oblivious to the audience of watchers or the fact that she was being publicly fucked. Her moans became louder as the joint effort of Dean and the two dildos brought her to a point where she almost screamed as her orgasm exploded. Dean switched off the rabbit before he slowly extracted it and the glass phallus from her body.

I thought that this was the end, but found that I was sadly mistaken. Dean gave her a few minutes while he put away the props he had used before he stepped closer to her head. I could not take my eyes away as he whispered in her ear. I watched her body rise to allow him to take away the cushion. As soon as it was removed she turned over on her back completely exposed to all of the cameras. Again I was jealous and hurt because she was showing all of the men in the audience her beautiful body. As it turned out this was the least of my worries because things were about to get a lot worse for me. Yes, I realise that it could get worse for Samantha, but she could stop everything at any time as it was always her choice to do so.

Dean placed the cushion on the floor and returned to the top of the table pouring more oil on his hands as he moved. He was standing just behind Samantha's head bending forward so that he could cover both of her firm breasts with oil at the same time. Once they were covered in the liquid he used both of his hands on one breast pulling, pinching and using his bent fingers as a comb. He changed from one breast to the other many times all the time using slow and methodical movements. Dean then moved back and with his hand under the table he started to wind. At first I could not see what was taking place, but as the camera pointed at her head I could see that end of the table getting lowered. Call me naive but at that moment in time with my confused and hurt mind, I could not see what this could achieve.

When Dean thought her head was at the correct level he stopped winding. He looked at me with an even bigger grin on his face as he stepped forward with his legs slightly apart. The camera at the rear was showing that when Dean stopped, his sack was just above Sam's face. I looked at Dean and there was still that huge grin on his face and I thought that he was taunting me. There was another gasp from the audience and my eyes flicked upwards to look at the screen. Sam had lifted her head and was now trying to eat Dean's huge dangling sack in one gulp. I watched unable to take my eyes away from the scene that was taking place feeling my own cock twitching. Once again the cameras aimed at my groin showing the audience my high state of arousal. In the end Sam used her finger to push Dean's other large gland into her mouth, then to my shock she closed her mouth. I was now jealous to feel that same sensation, because Dean had stopped what he was doing and for a moment closed his eyes.

Sam must have realised what was taking place and opened her mouth to release his sack, at the same time Dean gave a sigh of relief and opened his eyes. He again started to push his hands forward oiling and massaging her belly. Sam decided that she wanted to play and took hold of his cock and slowly masturbated him. More oil was applied to his hands as he moved further down her body so that he could reach her groin area and thighs. His hands were once more running each side of her clit making her lift her body slightly to get more of the sensation. He changed to using one hand and again he was losing his middle fingers as he passed over her sex. It was because he had moved forward his cock was between Sam's breasts, and in an instant her hands were pressing her breasts together allowing him to fuck her tits.

12