Wild Desires and Secret Needs Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This went on for a short time before Dean reached down and pressed a button. A notice in red appeared on the screen, "Call my assistants." Dean carried on with his ministrations as two giant black men stepped onto the stage, their only clothes was a pair of shorts. They went to the bottom of the table taking out metal bars that they fitted each side of the table. They were gynaecologist's implements for placing the patient's legs. The two men lifted a leg each and placed them in the stirrups before clipping a leather cuff about each ankle. The leg irons were opened to their widest extent and the cameras were giving almost an unobstructed view into Sam's body.

One of the men stepped back and to my side and took hold of my leash chain, but did no more. The other man pushed his shorts to the ground showing a hard cock the same size as Dean. Dean moved back to behind Sam's head and after a little movement with his hands he removed her head rest allowing her head to lower facing the back. The other man stepped between her legs as Dean moved forward again, and in doing so he fed his cock into Sam's mouth once more. The other man had also moved forward feeding his cock into her awaiting warm pussy, before slowly pulling out a little.

He then got into a slow rhythm as he fucked my wife in front of my eyes. Dean had held his cock in my wife's mouth and was using a stick vibrator to bring him to a climax. There was a bulge in my wife's throat where his cock was ending, and the vibrator was moving around that area. The man next to me uncuffed my right hand and whispered in my ear. "Play with yourself white boy." I was mortified at doing this in front of all these people. I had mixed feelings running through my body of both horror and excitement.

I took hold of my cock and started to masturbate. As I looked up at the screen I could see that it had been split into three. One was of the cock in Samantha's mouth, in the other bottom corner was me masturbating with the last man fucking my wife. I saw the expression on Dean's face and heard Sam almost choking, but he pulled out and held her head up showing some of his fluid running from the corner of her mouth. On seeing this I had a huge orgasm that was seen on the big screen.

The man between her legs had speeded up and just as he climaxed he pulled out covering her clit and belly in volumes of fluid. Dean had replaced the head rest and was massaging Sam's neck. The man next to me stood up and tugged the leash to let me know he wanted me to stand up. As the man between her legs stepped back I was led between them to look at the mess. He handed the end of the leash to Sam who said, "It is because of you this has taken place and you need to be punished. Clean me up and swallow every last drop." I fell to my knees and started to lick and swallow until there was nothing left to be seen. Once she looked at the screen seeing that her belly and clit was clean she said, "Now sit on that seat once more while they finish the task you set, my pet. And it will be your punishment to see them getting what I have always denied you."

I had no idea what she was talking about until I saw that all of the men were now naked. It was then I remembered what I had said while under stress, but we had gone this far and it was too late to stop now. I sat back in my seat with my wrists cuffed once more. Sam's legs were uncuffed and she was helped off the table before the whole table was lowered.

All three men had the same size cocks and the one that had just fucked my wife stepped straddled over the table that was now only a few inches high. Sam bent forward and took Dean in her mouth once more as the guy behind her pushed forward slowly causing my wife to grimace for a moment. Then he started to fuck her doggy fashion, before he wrapped his well muscled arm about Sam's small waist and gently sat down. It was at that time I realised that her pussy was still open and showing and I almost fell to pieces. This black man was fucking my wife's ass after she had denied me the same for the time we were married. My humiliation was complete as she looked across and gave me a wicked smile.

The new man was now between her legs pushing his cock into her pussy, and in moments both he and the guy underneath were in a rhythm. There was only ecstasy on Sam's face as they pounded her pussy and ass. Dean went to her side and once more she took his cock in her mouth, but this time only the first four inches. I watched the spectacle taking place wondering what Sam was thinking while knowing there was over two hundred people watching her get gang banged. I watched as all three men almost had an orgasm at the same time, and I was thankful a towel was produced for Sam to wipe her body.

Sam stood up and took hold of the leach giving it a short tug and I too stood up, at the same time the curtain closed. Sam led me out the way we came in back to where my clothes were hanging. The Mistress was still there and after releasing my bonds told me to put my clothes on. There was also a set of clothes for Sam that she had brought with her. There were no drinks in the bar this evening as it was our last night booked on the sexually formatted holiday although we were not scheduled to leave the hotel until the morning after We were taken back to the hotel and I was surprised when I found out it was one a.m. on entering the lobby.

I was awake in bed looking at the ceiling thinking about the three days previous. I was thinking that it was one hell of an experience, but never to be repeated. Had I enjoyed it? Well it had given me a lot of fun but also a lot of anxiety while carrying out all that the organizers had planned. It had brought all my kinks to the surface and probably cured my jealous nature. We had both seen another side of the person who we married, and we were still married.

"A Penny for your thoughts, Dave," I heard Sam say.

"Only a Penny; if you had a bank full of gold bullion you still would not have enough to pay for my thoughts on this holiday. However seeing as you appear to be a nice person I might just wave the fee. I think I ought to apologise for what took place last night, only I mentioned it while under duress. I never wrote that down in the questionnaire, it appeared through painful trickery."

"I know; I actually wrote it down but with a question mark, and the organisers wanted to pass it by you before it took place. You are right the finale last night was a set up but well worth the effort."

"What a naff thing to say."

I looked at Sam questioningly, "What are you talking about?"

She gave a giggle and said, "This meal is beautiful, but it is not as beautiful as you, Samantha."

I chuckled and replied, "You were correct in saying I would never have thought of saying anything like that."

"What was the Asian girl like?"

I turned to look at her and answered, "You knew about her but I never wrote that down because it was only in my mind."

"I know, Dave. I wrote it down, because I have been on the computer twice now and you never cleared your history and I checked."

The day went fast as Sam and I went and done a little shopping, it was at the midday meal when the concierge walked over and handed Sam a letter. After he had left I said, "I thought that it was all over and done with."

"It is, this is an invite to a private party by the organisers and a car will be here to pick us up at eight sharp."

"Well I hope they are not going to offer us a free holiday next year because I don't think my heart will take the strain." We never spoke about what had taken place, because I think that although it had all been public, our memories were private. We were still together as if those three days had not taken place, and that was all that mattered. We had unlike many married couples played out our kinks and lived our desires, and they were now history. That night we went to the private party and received a shock. They handed us a cheque for thirty-thousand pounds. It was twenty percent of all the penalties that couples had lost who had gone before us and stopped the game.

I found out on our return home that the reason Peter was so down hearted was because he had stopped the game on the last night. I have no idea what had been taking place, but after doing it all and to be let down by Peter's jealousy Joan would not forgive. I do know that he was dressed as a slave with a chastity device on, and Joan refuses to take it off unless she wants sex with him. This all took place over six years ago and now Sam and I have two children with two years between them. Sam has the odd question asked of her when taking them to playschool because the oldest one is black and the youngest is white, but we love them both.

The End

12