Wild Devil Ch. 03

Story Info
The band begins practicing for their next tour.
8.3k words
4.8
10k
37
5

Part 3 of the 3 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 08/31/2020
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

That last show of our short little tour went just as good as the rest had gone. By the end of it all, I was left with a feeling of bliss, like I was on cloud nine.

We didn't waste much time returning to Laura and Tori's house in Florida, ready to settle down, decompress and get ready for the band's next move...a much larger tour was already being planned, though Laura had yet to fill me in on the details. The first thing I needed to do, was take care of business back home in Philadelphia. Mostly everything I needed to handle though, could be done by phone.

Almost as soon as we got back, I made the call to my boss back home and let him know that I wouldn't be coming back.

Of course, he had already heard about everything going on in my life with Wild Devil and we parted ways on good terms. He was a fan of the band himself and not only congratulated me but also made it clear how excited he was to know Wild Devil's new guitarist personally.

Liz had business of her own back home, and so she had to fly back to Philadelphia the day after we finished that last show. She promised to let our parents know how well everything had played out, and that I would be staying in Florida to get things ready for the next and much bigger tour.

A few days had already passed, and I was quickly settling into my new rockstar lifestyle.

Those first two days back in Florida, we didn't do much. We were all on pretty much the same page...we just wanted to kick back and relax for a little bit.

Chris wasn't just the drummer of the band.

He was also in charge of our social media accounts. Everything from Facebook and Twitter, to Instagram and TikTok and especially our personal email account. So, when the feedback from our fanbase started pouring in on what everyone thought of me, as the band's new guitarist, Chris was happy to let the rest of us know that everything was looking great so far. It seemed those three shows we had done had worked, to ease the fans into the new lineup.

That was a huge weight off my back, knowing that everyone for the most part had already embraced me as the new member.

Almost a week after the tour, we had an interview with a local radio station early on Tuesday morning.

It was just meant to be me and Laura, so we drove there together around five-thirty that morning and were on the air by seven AM.

The DJ of course had a lot of questions about how the tour had gone, how I had felt being on stage and playing with my favorite band, and what we had in store for the future. When asked about a possible new record, Laura took the lead in the interview and explained that the band wanted to do a few more tours and visit a few countries outside of the states, before we would sit down and start writing.

All in all, the interview went pretty well.

We were off the air by noon and Laura suggested we get lunch together...her treat. I wasn't going to complain. We stopped at a local burger joint that she swore was the best, and after ordering our food, we sat on the deck with a couple of beers and just started shooting the shit.

"So," Laura said, sipping at her beer. "You settling into this new life yet?"

"Surprisingly, faster than I expected," I replied.

"That's only like, my second interview since joining the band...I wasn't nearly as nervous as I was the first time though. Mostly, I think I'm just surprised at how fast everyone seems to be accepting me."

"You're a good guitarist," Laura complimented.

"You might not be Mark, but you don't have to be Mark. Our fans have always been accepting, loving, and loyal...they just want to know whoever takes Mark's place, is capable of playing and there's no question you're capable."

I smiled as Laura raised her glass and I raised mine, too.

"Cheers," she said, as we clinked the glasses together and then took a sip at the same time.

"How's Liz doing?"

"Uh, I talked to her yesterday," I said, setting my glass down.

"She's doing alright. Can't wait to get back out here and see us again...Tori especially."

"Ah, yeah," Laura laughed. "Liz and Tori, right?"

"Yeah," I chuckled. "I guess, Liz is living the dream just as much as I am...she's been crushing on your sister as long as I've been crushing on you."

Laura smiled. "Well, I hope she understands...Tori's not one for settling down. It's one of the many things my sister and I have in common."

"Yeah, I've heard you have a LOT in common."

Laura raised a brow at that, sensing the sarcasm behind my voice as I subtly hinted at what Liz had revealed to me that day at the last show of our tour. The fact that Tori also had a dick? It wasn't something I'd had the chance to discuss with Laura, just yet. I hadn't felt comfortable bringing it up to her at all.

There had to be a reason why people didn't know about Tori, when everyone was well aware of Laura and whatever that reason was, I didn't want to offend either one of the two sisters by bringing it up if the reason was bad.

I was hoping that Laura would catch the hint in my tone and just sort of open up about it...it worked.

"So, Liz told you then...did she?"

"Uh...a-about Tori?"

"You don't have to be so shy about it," Laura laughed. "I'm not sure why you would be, since you already know about me."

"It's not that I'm shy," I explained. "It's just, well...everyone's been talking about how you're trans for years since the band first started but this is the first time I've heard anything about Tori being trans. I guess, I just don't get why it's a big secret for her and not for you?"

Laura shrugged. "It's not a secret. Tori just doesn't go around telling everyone. Not that I went around telling everyone about me, but when word got out all those years ago, I didn't give a fuck."

"And...Tori did? I didn't take her as the type to care what others had to say..."

"She's tough, don't get me wrong. But she's not into drama, never has been, and likes to avoid it at all costs...to Tori, being open about her past just leads to unnecessary drama."

I watched, as a more solemn expression crossed her face.

"We didn't have it easy growing up you know...we were both born boys, that wanted to be girls in an extremely religious family. Our parents were fucking douchebags."

I sat and listened, as Laura tapped her fingers lightly on the glass in her hand and seemed to almost lose herself in thought.

"Once we were finally old enough to be ourselves, without people sticking their fingers in our faces, we did...but Tori was a bit more shut-off about her past than I was. She'd rather pretend that Ryan never existed in the first place."

"Ryan?"

Laura chuckled. "That's Tori's birth-given name."

"Oh," I nodded in understanding. "And...y-yours was?"

"Robert," Laura replied, her voice low. She sipped at her drink and then looked up towards the waiter, who was bringing our food out to the table now. The conversation ended there, as we started eating and I didn't want to push things any further so I left it at that.

I had learned a lot about Laura, and Tori that day...things that I never thought I would know about them. Things that most other fans, would probably never know.

Then again, I wasn't just a fan anymore...I was a part of this.

Thankfully, the mood turned more positive again as we enjoyed our meal together and we started talking about the band. Laura began explaining the details, for the next tour...we'd be cutting straight across the country, starting right here in Florida, and ending in California, before moving up into Canada for a separate tour.

Then from there, we would take a week-long break before hopping on a flight overseas to play a European tour. We had quite a lot on our hands the next few months, that was for sure but by the time Laura finished filling me in on the details, I was more than excited.

We finished up at lunch and then drove back to the house, with no sound music blasting over the stereo system. When we got home, we found that Tori and Chris weren't home from their daily activities yet. That left us with the house to ourselves, at least for a few hours.

"Chris and Tori should be back in a few hours," Laura said, as she pulled her shirt over her head and tossed it to the floor.

Standing in just her jeans and bra, Laura smiled over at me as I sat down on the couch and picked up my guitar, lazily strumming a few half-assed chords on the unplugged instrument. "I'm gonna go take a shower," she said softly.

"Maybe when I get out, you and me can practice by ourselves for a little while?"

"Yeah, sure...sounds good to me," I smiled.

Laura nodded, then started towards the bathroom and I soon heard the shower water running from my spot on the couch. I plugged the guitar into a nearby amp and sat back down again, taking myself a bit more seriously as I started tuning the guitar and warming up for when Laura got out and was ready to sit down and practice.

About twenty minutes passed.

I hadn't heard the shower turn off over the guitar or the hum of the amplifier, and barely even noticed Laura standing a few feet away from me in nothing but a white towel, until I happened to look up just as I finished the last few riffs to "Sanitarium" by Metallica.

When I saw her, I nearly dropped my guitar.

Laura smirked, then dropped her towel to the floor to reveal her bodacious tits and that thick, hard cock between her thighs, already semi-hard. "Don't let me distract you," Laura said in a lustful voice.

"I...uh...I-I'm not distracted," I stammered and laughed.

"Oh? You're not, are you?"

"No, uh...n-not at all!"

"Hmm, so then if I sit down next to you like this...naked...with my big hard cock right out in plain sight, that won't stop you from playing?"

As she spoke, Laura began casually striding across the living room floor and joined me on the couch. She propped her feet right up on the coffee table, smiling over at me as her cock stood right up at full attention. "N-No," I stammered again.

"Still not distracted..."

"Really?" She asked, as she reached down with one hand and wrapped her fingers around her cock. She began moving her hand up and down, nice and slow, working her cock as she maintained eye contact with me and I found myself holding my breath. "Then, how come you're still not playing?"

"I...well...a-alright, maybe you're a little bit of a distraction."

Laura giggled and no longer able to resist, I set the guitar to the side and slid closer to her as she kept stroking her dick. I leaned in close and we started making out, my tongue sliding into her mouth and Laura moaned softly, as a tiny bead of pre-cum began to form at the tip of her dick.

The kiss broke and I looked down to see the pre-cum running down the side of her cock, making my mouth water at the very sight. Adjusting myself on the couch, I laid my head in her lap and started licking the tip of her dick like a lollipop.

Laura moaned, my tongue lapping up the pre-cum and my cock hardening in my pants as I wrapped my fingers around the base of her shaft and started stroking it for her. My lips wrapped around the head, sucking at it as my hand pumped up and down over her cock, and Laura's head tilted back against the couch as I worked my magic.

"Mmm, good boy," she purred softly.

"You're getting good at this, you know..."

Hearing her say that I was getting good at sucking dick, brought me a strange sense of pride and it made me more and more eager to please. My lips began working their way further and further down the length of her shaft until they reached my fingers, still wrapped around the base and that's when I removed my hand from her dick.

From there, I started bobbing my head in her lap, my mouth sliding up and down over her cock and Laura moved her hand to my head and started gently running her fingers through my hair and pulling at it. She let me keep control for about a minute or so, allowing me to move my head up and down on my own free will before she gave a low grunt and started pushing my head all the way down with a moan.

As she reached the back of my throat, I choked and gagged, my jaws already aching from having to stretch them so wide. The choking noises only proved to satisfy Laura even more though and she didn't stop, just kept gyrating her hips and shoving my head up and down over her cock.

"GLUCK, GLUCK, GLUCK, GLUCK!"

The sounds echoed through the living room, as Laura dropped all restraints and began fucking my throat without mercy. Eventually, she switched positions and shoved me onto my back on the couch. Climbing on top of me with my head practically hanging over the arm of the couch, Laura began thrusting in and out of my mouth with force.

With each thrust forward, I could feel her heavy balls smacking against my chin. Spit dripped from the corners of my mouth and I was struggling to reach down with shaky hands, to undo my pants and free my throbbing dick.

Finally, just as I thought she was about to cum, Laura stopped and her cock slipped from my mouth with a loud wet pop and I gasped loudly. With both of us panting and sweating, Laura slid off of me and grabbed my hand to pull me into a sitting position. "Take your clothes off," she said.

Happy to oblige, I quickly got to my feet for her. I was still panting and my throat was raw, as I slipped out of my pants and then quickly removed my shirt, tossing them both to the floor. Laura then instructed me to turn around and bend over the side of the couch, as she moved to grab a bottle of lube that was sitting on a nearby lamp table.

I bent over and heard the cap on the bottle pop open, then the sound of footsteps on the hardwood floor as she approached me from behind. Laura first knelt behind me, spreading my cheeks, and then I felt her hot breath on my puckered hole, as she shoved her wet tongue inside of me...the sudden intrusion prompted me to moan and groan, like a little slut.

Laura spent nearly an entire minute, fucking my ass with her tongue and a few seconds more with her fingers. She used her other hand to stroke my aching cock at the same time, pre-cum dripping down her fingers as she prepped me nice and good.

Then, I heard the wet squelching sound of the lube as she poured a generous amount into the palm of her hand and smeared it between my cheeks, all over my puckered hole.

She worked her fingers in and out, getting me nice and wet, and stretched for her cock before standing up and positioning herself behind me, dropping the bottle of lube to the floor.

"You ready for me, baby?"

"Yes, please!"

"Tell me how bad you want it, bitch!"

"Fuck, I want it so bad!"

"Beg me for it," Laura ordered. "Beg for my cock, slut!"

"Please, please...I want your cock so bad, please give it to-"

Without warning, Laura slammed her hips forward and rammed her throbbing member straight into my hole. She knocked the wind right out of my lungs, causing me to slump forward over the arm of the couch with a grunt as my asshole stretched wide to accommodate her full size.

"Ohhh, fuck!" I cried out, digging my fingers into the fabric of the couch.

Laura chuckled from behind me, giving me a hard smack as she began thrusting her hips back and forth without allowing me any time to adjust.

Sucking Laura's cock wasn't the only thing I had gotten so good at, since the first time we fucked. We spent quite a bit of time having sex, both while we were out on the road for those couple of days and especially the past week since we had been back.

I had learned to adjust to her full size, and how rough she could be sometimes, pretty fast.

So, the shock of her just shoving the whole thing into me right off the bat didn't last long before she had me moaning like a bitch and pushing my ass back, to meet her thrusts.

Reaching forward with one hand as she kept pummeling me, Laura grabbed a fistful of my hair and yanked hard, pulling my head back and making me yelp. She held me by the hair as she looked right down into my eyes, biting her lip, her cheeks bright red, and her tits glistening with sweat...

Fuck, she looked so damn sexy like that.

She was like an amazon goddess in my eyes, and I was her servant, willing to do anything to satisfy her every desire. She could use me for whatever she wanted, do whatever she wanted to me, as long as it made her happy in the end.

I was hers, for however long she wanted me...hopefully, that would be for a very long time I thought as I closed my eyes and moaned.

"Lie down!"

Her voice startled me, my eyes opening again as Laura stopped thrusting and her cock slipped from my gaping asshole. My legs nearly gave out underneath me as I tried to stand up straight, moving around to lie down on the couch with my head resting on the arm now.

Still breathing heavily, I spread my legs as Laura climbed on top of me, pushing them up over my shoulders and then sliding her cock back into my hole. I held my breath as I felt her filling me up again, putting her full body weight on top of me now and crushing her lips against mine for a kiss.

Her tongue slipped into my mouth and we started making out, as she continued fucking me, thrusting her hips slower now than she had before when she had me bent over. This time, it was more like she was making love to me, rather than fucking me but I enjoyed it just as much as the alternative.

By now, my cock was hard as a rock.

My balls were aching, pre-cum was dripping everywhere and I could feel that familiar pressure starting to grow as my body began shaking all over...I knew I was close.

Laura must have sensed it too. She broke the kiss, getting onto her knees while still holding my legs up, and started fucking me harder now. The sound of her balls smacking against me echoed through the living room, mixed with our grunting and panting and she grabbed my dick and started jerking me off.

"You want me to make you cum, bitch?"

"Y-Yes, please!"

"That's, yes Mommy," Laura corrected, with a grin.

"Yes, M-Mommy...fuck...ohhh, god, please...m-make me cum

Mommy, please!"

"No," she hissed, denying me my wish with such a cruel tone and leaving me disappointed, as she released my dick from her hand and started thrusting faster. "This time, Mommy gets to cum first...and then, you can cum afterward!"

I was grunting and whimpering, biting my lip hard as I struggled to hold back the growing load in my balls. I was ready to let loose at any second, but Laura wanted to cum first and what Mommy wanted, Mommy got. So I found myself doing everything I could to slow my orgasm.

Thinking of every non-sexual thing imaginable, to prevent myself from blowing my load too soon. The end result was that my entire body felt like it was going into overdrive, shaking from head to toe, my heart pounding in my chest like a drum as Laura kept

hammering away at my hole.

Finally, I could tell she was close. Her breathing had become more labored and her thrusting more uncontrolled. She had closed her eyes and laid on top of me again, still thrusting hard and fast, while moaning and sucking at my neck. I felt her cock begin to pulse and throb inside of me, as she suddenly cried out in pleasure and started shaking hard.

The warmth of her seed filling my hole was all it took, to throw me over the edge, whether Laura liked it or not...as she buried herself to the hilt in my ass, I wrapped my legs around her waist and gasped, moaning as my cock began to spasm and fired off several thick ropes of cum between our two bodies.

I left a big, sticky mess between the two of us and I could hear the wet squelching sounds as Laura kept humping me, our slick bodies pressing together and sliding against each other. Laura began to slow her pace as her orgasm subsided until she stopped altogether and collapsed on top of me.

Then, we just lay like that.

Laura on top of me, her cock still buried in my ass and my legs still wrapped around her waist. The both of us panting and sweating profusely, trying to catch our breath until Laura gave a slight chuckle and finally lifted herself off of me.