Wild Devil Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Laura pulled back suddenly, removing her dick from my mouth, and then I felt Tori's hands on my hips as she made me stand straight and kept fucking me slowly. As she did so, Laura pulled me in close to her chest until my face was buried between her tits, making it difficult to breathe.

"Go ahead baby," Laura whispered. "Suck Momma's titties!"

Happy to oblige, I moved my mouth to one of Laura's tits as she loosened her hold on my head and I started sucking at her nipple. Laura groaned, still cradling my head as Tori started fucking my ass harder and faster again.

"Fuck that looks so hot," Tori commented, as she watched me

suck at Laura's tits. I switched from one to the other, back and forth, loving the sound of Laura's moans as I reached down to jerk her cock at the same time.

After about a couple of minutes of this, Laura pushed me away from her chest and then shoved me back down to swallow her cock again. "I don't know about you," Tori said, her breathing heavier and more shallow now.

"But I'm getting pretty close, Laura...f-fuck, his ass just feels so fucking good!"

"I'm almost there too," Laura said, with her eyes half shut.

"You ready to take our cum in both holes, Alex?"

I couldn't answer.

My legs were shaking and sore as they struggled to hold my weight in my bent-over position, and they felt like they might give out at any second. The alcohol was wearing off slowly but surely and I was starting to feel the adrenalin fading away, too.

My dick was dripping with cum everywhere now, and I had already come twice without even noticing because I was just so caught up in the moment...I don't think Laura or Tori had noticed either, to be honest.

Neither of them was waiting for my response, though.

No more than a few seconds after Laura had spoken to me, Tori started grunting and gasping for air behind me...I felt the familiar swelling and pulsing in my ass, as her cock erupted and she began pumping rope after rope of cum deep inside of me.

Digging her nails into my hips as she came, Tori threw her head back and gave a deep, guttural moan as she fired away. A few brief seconds later, Laura gave a similar reaction as she shoved my head down over her cock and cried out in pleasure. Her cock lodged in my throat, I felt it pulsing and throbbing and I felt the warmth of her cum rushing straight down and into my stomach.

I barely even had a chance to taste her sweet load, since she was so deep in my mouth when she let loose. It warmed my throat though and I groaned, savoring the feeling of her cumming in my mouth while Tori finished emptying her balls into my ass.

I felt Tori pulling back, her dick slipping from my hole and that's when my legs finally gave out and I dropped to the ground. As I went down, Laura's cock popped out of my mouth, spit dripping from the tip of her shaft and mixing with her cum. I lay there in the grass for a few seconds, as the two sisters stood over me and smiled down at me.

"Look at that ass," I heard Tori saying. She got down on her knees at my side, spreading my cheeks to admire her handy work.

My hole was gaping, leaking with her cum and she suddenly reached for her pants and grabbed her phone from one of the pockets. "W-What are you doing," I asked.

She snapped a quick picture, the flash lighting up the yard for a brief second, and then laughed as she held the phone up for Laura to see the shot. "Think I should send it to Liz?"

"Don't do that," I said, with a nervous laugh.

"I'm just fucking with you," Tori chuckled. "Maybe."

"Who knows, she might think it's hot," said Laura.

I sat up in the grass, wiping the sweat from my brow, and shook my head slowly. "I highly doubt that," I said with a heavy sigh.

"Seriously though," I said while looking up at Tori.

"If she finds out what happened, I'll deal with it...but you can't send her that picture."

"I'm not going to," Tori smiled. "I'll just keep it for myself."

I was a bit uneasy about that, too. How did I know Liz wouldn't go through Tori's phone at some point and stumble across the picture?

Whether it was because of that picture or not, I figured she would find out sooner or later what had happened though. There was also the fact, that I was pretty bad at keeping secrets...especially from Liz. I didn't know why I was so paranoid about it. Tori had already told me, that she and Liz weren't anything serious so did I have anything to worry about as far as Liz finding out about what happened?

I brushed it off, as Tori and Laura both helped me back to my feet and I slipped back into my pants. We sat back down at the glass table and had a few more beers, as I bathed in the aftermath of being tag teamed by the Wild Sisters.