Wild Devil Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I never said you could cum, you know," was the first thing she said before giving me a peck on the lips.

"S-Sorry," I said, my voice weak and raspy.

"I just...couldn't help it..."

"Mm, it's okay," she whispered, kissing me again.

"Next time though, I'm gonna have to punish you."

"I look forward to it," I joked and we both laughed.

Laura pulled her cock from my ass and stood up, letting my feet drop down onto the couch cushion and I sighed heavily as I laid my head back and closed my eyes. I turned onto my side as Laura walked off to grab a towel, and when she returned she lifted my legs up again and laid the towel down underneath of me, so as not to stain the couch with a huge load currently dripping from my gaping asshole.

"You look exhausted," she noted, as she sat down beside me.

"You tend to have that effect," I joked. "I'm beat."

"Think you'll be up for practice later?"

"I think I just need a few hours of rest," I said. "I should be good by the time everyone's ready to play tonight."

"Fair enough," Laura agreed. "But why don't you head to your room and take your nap there, so Tori and Chris don't find you naked on the couch when they get home."

"Yeah, what a sight that would be," I chuckled.

"Hm, well Tori might not mind much...but Chris would."

I laughed again, as I sat up on the towel and hesitated a few seconds...my head was spinning. Once I got a hold of myself though, I got up on shaky legs and Laura helped me off to the room I had been staying in.

I hit the bed like a ton of bricks and fell asleep faster than I had expected as Laura went to get dressed and spent the rest of the afternoon lounging on the couch by herself.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

The bass was pounding, my ears ringing as the amplifiers roared and echoed in the tiny practice space that was the garage at Laura and Tori's house. We had been playing no more than ten minutes so far and had already worked up a bit of a sweat...easy to do in such a tight space.

I loved how much more intimate everything sounded in the garage, it was so much more charged and raw. The first four songs that we played were back to back, without any of us stopping to talk in between, and after nearly fifteen minutes, we finally stopped just to take a short breather.

"So how long do we got before we head out on the road," Chris asked, seated behind his drums.

"Two weeks," Tori answered. "Plenty of time to practice."

"Local radio station wants us to do an acoustic show this Thursday," Laura said through her microphone.

I had nearly forgotten about that.

"They can't get enough of us playing unplugged, can they," Tori asked with a laugh.

"I can't get enough of us playing unplugged or plugged in," I said as I strummed a few chords on my guitar.

"Or me plugging your hole," Laura said, teasing me as she stuck her tongue out and Tori and Chris both laughed as I started blushing.

"Yeah, I guess that's true too," I laughed.

The hum of the amplifiers brought me a soothing feeling, as we all spent a few minutes just discussing things regarding the upcoming tour. Old songs from the first few records, that hadn't been played in a long time...mostly because Mark hadn't wanted to play them anymore. Now that he was out of the band, Laura and Tori wanted to bring those songs back to the road again for the fans.

Me and Chris were onboard with that.

So, with that in mind we started playing a few songs from the first record that hadn't been played in years...songs that I, as a fan a few months ago, would have loved to see the band play on stage.

A few of them were a bit lesser-known, so I found that I was mentally cursing myself as I didn't think I was playing them all that well as we practiced. Fortunately for me though, it had been so long since Laura, Tori, and Chris had played those songs that they were a bit rusty themselves.

There was the desire to get better at these songs, but no major pressure against me from the rest of the band.

We spent the better part of the evening just jamming in the garage, until around ten-thirty that night when we finally decided to wrap things up.

Normally, we would have just hung out on the back deck after practice but Chris had a date with some girl and wound up leaving early. That left just me, Laura, and Tori sitting outside in the yard with a few beers together.

The smell of cigarettes filled the night air as we all sat around a glass patio table, talking, laughing, and sipping at our drinks. Laura and Tori talked a bit about their early days playing the guitar and the bass, and how they were constantly pissing their parents off with their loud music.

They talked about the rebellious crowd of friends they grew up with, causing trouble and doing whatever they could to blow off steam and cope with life.

It was cool, to hear their old stories and I found myself wishing that I had been around them back then, so I could have been a part of it. Then again, they were both five years older than me so even if I had lived in the area back then, I still would have been too young to have hung with them...much less to have known them personally.

Then, the subject turned to that of me and my sister.

"It's nice the relationship you and Liz have," Tori said with a start.

"Definitely reminds me of me and Tori."

"Yeah, we've always been close. Liz is a couple of years older than me, but the age difference never mattered to either of us."

"You know what shocked me," Tori chimed in. "Liz said, you two are actually step-siblings and not fully related. I never would have guessed that, most of the time step-siblings don't get along at all."

It was true.

My Mom had met Liz's Father when I was just in the 2nd grade and they married about a year after. The fact that we were only related by marriage never mattered to either of us though, Liz had always treated me like an actual brother and vice versa. "I guess, things weren't that tight between us in the very beginning though," I admitted.

"There might have been a little bit of jealousy on Liz's part, at first...her Dad really took me on as his step-son and I think that bugged her at first, but she got over it fast."

"What about your real Dad?" Asked Laura.

I went silent at that question. After a few seconds passed, Laura frowned and Tori gave her a bit of a dirty look as if to say that she shouldn't have asked. "I'm sorry," Laura apologized. "I didn't mean to-"

"No, it's cool," I interrupted. "Just a bit of a sore topic."

"You don't need to talk about it," Tori smiled.

"Maybe someday, I will. Just not right now."

"Fair enough," Laura raised her beer to salute me.

We all clinked our bottles together, then proceeded to chug and toss them into the recycling bin at the same time.

Tori stood up and walked to the cooler, grabbing three more bottles for us and returning to the table to hand them to me and Laura. I took a swig of mine and set it down, and lit up a cigarette.

"So, I hear that Liz told you about our little...thing the night before the last show?"

I looked over at Tori, who was now leaning back in her chair with one arm slung over the back and her beer held in the other hand as she smiled over at me.

"Ha, yeah...I might have heard a few details," I admitted.

"Details, huh? Like?"

"Uh...w-well..."

"It's alright Alex, you can be straight with me...just because I don't talk about it with the whole world, doesn't mean I'm afraid to discuss it amongst friends."

"Okay," I sighed. "She might have told me, that your trans too, just like Laura."

"That, I am," Tori smirked. "And you're okay with it?"

I scoffed. "Of course...I mean, I'm okay with Laura, right?"

"I would hope so since you're fucking her!"

I blushed and Laura laughed, as she clinked her bottle against her sisters and they both took a big swig. "Speaking of," Tori said, as she set her to drink down.

"Laura tells me, you're turning into quite the cock slut...is that true Alex?"

Maybe, I should have been a little shyer about discussing the sexual things me and Laura had done with Tori. But so far, we had all been open with each other about a lot of shit and I was starting to feel comfortable enough around Tori that it didn't bother me too much. That might have been the alcohol helping out a little too, though.

"Yeah, I guess that's true," I said as if it were no big deal.

"I bet, you never saw yourself being that kinda boy," Tori teased.

"Sucking dick and taking it in the ass?"

"How many girls have you been with Alex," Laura asked.

"Should I have been keeping count?" I laughed.

"I don't know, only a few," I admitted. "Maybe three tops?"

"How many of them did you fuck though?" Asked Tori.

"Two," I said, without thinking. "Kelly Jenkins on prom night and then Amanda Smith, a couple of years later."

"Were they a good lay?" Asked Laura.

God, with the questions, I thought as I shook my head a bit.

"I don't know, Kelly wasn't that great but...neither of us was all that experienced at that time...Amanda was a lot better though."

"Well, you've had your taste of pussy and now you've had your taste of cock," Laura leaned over the table, resting her chin in one hand.

"Which do you prefer?"

Both girls were staring at me now, waiting patiently for my response as I looked back and forth between the two of them...the alcohol was starting to kick in more now, and it took me a bit longer than it normally would have to process the question.

I laughed, once it kicked in that they weren't just jokingly asking and I shrugged as I thought about it.

"I don't know," I replied, truthfully.

"To be honest, I was never that impressed with pussy...even though it was pretty nice with Amanda Smith, compared to Kelly. So far though, I think I've had a lot more fun sucking Laura's dick and letting her fuck my ass."

"Oh, man you are an open book when you drink," Tori laughed.

"Isn't he though?" Laura chuckled.

"That's honestly not the first time I've heard that," I shrugged and took a swig of my beer.

"Well you know," Tori started. "I've been dying to test that sweet little mouth of yours out for myself, ever since Laura told me how hot it was."

I looked up at Tori now, a mouthful of beer almost forgetting to swallow it for a few seconds. I gulped it down and leaned back in my chair, a slight grin spread across my face.

"Really, now?"

"Mmhm...and Laura even said it's okay, as long as you're down for it too."

"I'm sure, you'd love that wouldn't you?" I asked.

"Oh, we both would," Laura spoke. "I have a huge kink for just kicking back and watching. Guess, I've got a thing for voyeurism."

"It's true," Tori nodded, with a grin.

I found myself considering it, to be honest. Tori was fucking smoking hot. I always thought that I just happened to think Laura was a bit hotter and gravitated more towards her.

Now that I knew Tori had a cock too though, I couldn't help but wonder what it was like. How big was it? Was it as big as Laura's or bigger, or maybe a little smaller?

There was just one problem...

"I don't know," I said slowly. "W-What about Liz?"

"What about her?" Tori asked.

"I mean, you two...won't she be pissed if we...?"

"Nah," Tori shrugged. "What me and Liz have, isn't anything serious you know. We're like you and Laura, just having fun so she probably won't care much."

"Well, I doubt she'd want details on you fucking her little brother," Laura laughed.

"But aside from that, it's not like Tori would be cheating."

Fair enough, I thought.

"Besides," Tori said. "I might have hinted to her already, that since you two aren't ACTUAL siblings, maybe we could have a threesome sometime."

I nearly spit out a mouthful of beer at that, and Laura and Tori burst into a fit of laughter at my reaction.

"Relax," Tori laughed, trying to compose herself now.

"I'm just fucking with ya...maybe..."

"I don't think, I'll ever get used to that poker face of yours."

"Most people don't," said Tori.

"Anyway...how about it, Alex?"

I looked over at Tori again and scoffed, as she leaned back in her chair and undid her belt. Pulling down the zipper on her tight black jeans, she slid everything down to her ankles and her huge cock flopped out into view.

"Wow," I laughed. "Straight to the fucking point, huh?"

"I don't like dragging things out too long...especially when I'm as horny as I am right now."

I looked over at Laura, who was leaning back in her seat now and grinning ear to ear as she waited for me to make my decision. I took a deep breath, held it in for a moment, and then exhaled slowly as I shook my head and sat forward.

"Ah, what the hell," I said, getting down on my knees.

"I can't resist."

Hopefully, word wouldn't get back to Liz or if it did, Tori would be right and she wouldn't be as bothered by it as one might expect.

I crawled around the table, the soft grass making it a bit more comfortable being on my knees, and stopped right at Tori's feet. She smiled down at me, her cock mere inches from my face now...it was big...but not quite as big as Laura, and it was uncut.

I reached up and took her in my hand, feeling her cock pulse between my fingers as it began to grow under my touch. I started stroking it slowly for a few moments before I carefully pulled back the skin to reveal the thick purple head, already glistening with pre-cum.

Without much thought, I leaned in and pressed my lips to the tip of her dick for a kiss. Tasting her pre-cum and breathing in the musky scent of her sweaty balls, I moaned before taking as much of her dick in my mouth as I could fit.

"Mmm, shit," Tori groaned from above.

"You were right, Laura...he's does got a nice mouth..."

"You haven't seen half of it yet," Laura laughed, as I slowly bobbed my head in Tori's lap.

Eager to find out how much I could take, Tori grabbed a fistful of my hair and shoved my head down over her cock. She slipped into my throat and my whole body gave a sharp jerk, as I choked and gagged instantly.

"Holy...f-fuck," she gasped. "His throat is so fucking tight!"

She pulled and tugged at my hair, forcing my head up and down and fucking my mouth vigorously while Laura watched. At the other end of the glass table, Laura had pulled her pants down and freed her cock now, her hand slowly pumping up and down the length of her shaft.

I heard Laura moaning, and I wanted to stop and look over to watch her jerk herself off but Tori wouldn't let me pull back. She kept her hand trained to the back of my head, forcing herself in and out of my mouth, eventually lifting herself from the chair so that she was standing, towering over me.

"God, you are good at this," Tori moaned softly.

"I could do this all night long, Alex...fucking...t-take my cock, you dirty little slut!"

She then grabbed my head with both hands and started thrusting her hips hard and fast, skull fucking me mercilessly. Her balls smacked against my chin with each thrust forward and she cocked her head back, eyes half shut as my throat hugged and squeezed around her dick.

"So, who's the better cock sucker sis," Laura asked.

"God, I-I don't know...shit...Liz doesn't got much experience sucking dick but then again, Alex is still new to it, to...he's almost as good as his sister though, I'd say."

I barely registered the conversation Tori and Laura were having at the moment. I was too busy, shoving my hand down the front of my pants and jerking myself off as Tori continued pumping her dick in and out of my mouth, pounding my face harder and faster with each thrust.

After what felt like an eternity, Tori finally stopped.

She pulled back, her cock slipping from my mouth with a wet pop and leaving me gasping for air. My eyes watered from choking and gagging so much, and sweat trickled down my forehead as Tori stroked her cock right in front of me.

I looked over at Laura for the first time, watching her as shit bit her lip, her hand sliding up and down over her shaft as she moaned softly. Knowing that she was getting off so much, just watching me suck Tori's cock was a bigger turn-on than I would have thought it would be...

Noticing me staring back at her now, Laura smirked and slowly stood from her chair. It creaked under her weight as she leaned forward and got up to her feet, moving around the table to join Tori right in front of me. "Mind switching up?"

"You know, I don't mind sharing," Tori chuckled.

Laura stepped closer to me and I was all too happy, to open my mouth wide for her cock as she reached out to gently stroke my cheek. She shoved her cock right between my lips, and Tori grabbed the back of my head, assisting Laura by shoving my head all the way down over her cock.

"I'm not sure which is hotter," Tori whispered. "Watching him suck your cock, or having you watch him suck mine."

"I'd say, give his ass a shot...but I already gave him a pretty hard pounding earlier today. He's probably still a bit sore," Laura giggled.

"Hmm, I don't know...what do you say, Alex," Tori asked.

"You too sore to handle my cock, in that cute little ass?"

As she said this, Tori moved around behind me and grabbed my ass, giving it a nice firm squeeze. I felt her tugging at my belt and then slowly pulling my pants down, to get a look at my smooth bare cheeks. She ran her fingers over them lightly, racking them with her nails across them and sending shivers up and down my spine.

Laura pulled her cock from my mouth, slapping it against my face a few times and smearing pre-cum across my cheeks.

"Go ahead Alex," she whispered. "Answer her."

I wasn't all that sore from earlier. My ass could use a break, with all the poundings I had been taking from Laura the past few weeks, but I had to admit...just sucking these two gorgeous ladies off had me craving Tori's big fat cock in my ass for another railing.

"Go for it," I said finally, still panting from sucking Laura.

"Man, you are a cock slut aren't you Alex?" Tori asked.

She gave my ass a hard smack, making me jump with surprise and yelp and Laura took advantage of my mouth going wide to shove her cock right back down my throat.

At the same time, Tori dropped to her knees behind me and spread my cheeks wide. She started teasing my hole with her wet tongue, sliding it up and down my crack, getting me nice and wet before she stood up again and spit in her hand and started stroking her cock to get it nice and slick.

With another hard smack to my ass, Tori stepped forward and I felt the tip of her fat cock pressing against my puckered hole. She took a moment to just tease me, poking and probing at it before I felt the pressure as she started pushing forward...it didn't take much effort.

Her cock slipped right into me, past my sphincter and I gave a slight gasp followed by a low moan. I was still pretty loose from earlier with Laura, so Tori was able to slide her cock in, bottoming out in seconds with a soft sigh.

"Wow," she huffed. "You're kinda loose, but you still feel great!"

"It's been a while since we tag-teamed someone like this," Laura chuckled, as she kept working my mouth while Tori started fucking my ass.

"We used to do this kinda thing all the time back in the day...I've missed it."

"Yeah, there's nothing quite like dominating a cute boy like this with your sister," Tori joked as she started thrusting faster.

"I think, it would be fuckin hot if we both came inside him at the same time...what do you think, Alex?" Laura asked.

I made a muffled sound that wasn't a "yes" or a "no" it was more of an attempt at moaning. Laura and Tori both laughed above me, as they started fucking me from both ends harder and faster.

I was the main focus of a spitroast between two of the hottest sisters I had ever met, and my cock was dripping pre-cum all over the grass as it hung flaccid and useless between my legs. With Laura viciously assaulting my throat and Tori pounding away at my ass, I started moaning louder and instinctively reached for my cock to stroke it.