Wild Fantasies Come True Ch. 02

Story Info
Wild thoughts happen.
1.5k words
4.48
4k
8
1
Story does not have any tags

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 12/24/2023
Created 12/22/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Judy will take over now telling the story.

We left my husband at home and he didn't really know what all had happened then, so I'm here to share.

After we walked out of the house, they were picking up the last of their tools. He stopped and looked at me and smiled, "Damn it, when I first saw you, I thought, 'I would like to fuck that!' Then you started to come out and dress a bit sluttier, so then I knew I wanted to fuck that slutty white housewife. "But damn it, Slut, I never knew I would see your naked legs spread and you ready to fuck this black cock!"

"Well, I guess you never know when you can get lucky."

"Thats true, but we are past all this teasing crap, you're going to be our little slut and do what we want now!"  

"Oh, so now I'm your guys' slut toy?" I asked with a wicked grin.

"Yes, starting right now!  No more of this tease shit. Take off that dress and get in the truck!"

"I don't have anything on under this!"

" I know, but you wouldn't be needing that tonight for what we are going to do. Take it off, now!"

I slowly unbuttoned and slipped it off, but he then reached out, tore it out of my hand, and threw it on the ground, as he commanded, "In the truck!"

I looked at it on the ground but got into the truck. I ended up in the middle of them both and as we pulled out, he reached over and pulled on my leg and ran his finger over my pussy. "Damn, Slut, I figured you'd have a bald pussy, but you trim it up nice."

The driver reached over, wrapped his arm around me, and got a handful of my boobs as he drove. So here I was, naked going down the road, with one, fingering my pussy, and the other one, playing with my boob.  I just hope no one I know sees me.

"So, you like black cock, Slut?"

"I guess, since I'm here."

He smiled and started to undo his pants and pulled out his black cock that was semi hard. It was still over eight inches long. 

"It's time to show me, suck on the little guy!"

"Now?"

"Fuck, yes!"

He grabbed my head and pushed me to his cock, "Suck it now!"

I slid down and licked the head of it, but he pushed on my head, shoving it down and yelled, "Suck it!"

It was so big that I choked on it some, but he still held my head down.  I was only able to get about half of it into my mouth. 

"Yes, suck it good. You're going to swallow the whole load, Bitch."  He was now grinding into my face as I sucked, so it seemed like forever before I felt him tense up and pushed on my head. I knew he was about to blow, and sure enough, he filled my mouth and I choked trying to swallow it all. He made sure I did.  

 

I couldn't believe how much he had, since he had just fucked me a bit ago. I guess he had it saved up.

He let me up just as we pulled into the motel area. They pulled up to the door and the passenger slipped out and unlocked the door, while the driver grabbed my arm and slowly pulling me out.

People were in the lot, causing me to scream, "They are going to see me naked!"

"So? They will just know we found a white slut!" he answered me as he pulled me out.

I saw them all looking at me, so I hurried into the room. I got into the room and I saw the two double beds, as he shut the door behind us. That was when the driver started to strip down and sat on the end of one of them. 

"You sucked him good, so, now come over here and suck this one."  I knelt onto my knees as he laid back and I started to suck on his cock. 

Then I heard the door open and the others laugh and welcomed the boss. I stopped and turned around to see him standing in the doorway, "What the fuck she doing here?"

"I think she's sucking his cock."

"Get her dressed and out of here before her husband finds out she's here!"

Well sir, there's just one problem.  She doesn't have any clothes here. She came along naked."

"What the fuck guys? What the fuck you doing? He could find out!"

"We both have already fucked her and he's the one that gave her to us. He watched us fuck her and he knows where she is!"

"What? So, what you going to do with her?"

"Whatever we want. She's our slut tonight and she is doing whatever we want. Now, she is going to get back to sucking my cock," he said as he pulled my head back down, with me still on my knees, leaning over, and sucking his cock. 

"Damn, you both have fucked her?"

"Yep, we are sharing her. She loves black cock."

"You're sharing her?"

"Yep."

"Okay then, she can stay!"

A couple of minutes later I felt someone kneel behind me and rub my ass.

"Nice. It's been a while since I've had some white stuff," he whispered in my ear. So now I know it's their boss. "If she loves black cock, we need to give it to her and break her in right."

That's when I felt his cock rubbing against my pussy from behind and it didn't take long until I felt him pushing into me. He was as big as the other two and he was slamming it home.  He was pounding my pussy good as I sucked on the driver's cock. That was when it blew and he was filling my mouth with his black seed, as his boss was pounding me. He slid off the bed as his boss kept fucking me.

"This bitch really is a slut?"

"Can't you tell?"

He stopped fucking me but kept huis cock shoved into me as he said, "Well, maybe we need to break her really in!"

That was when he pulled his cock out of my pussy and rubbed his wet cock up and down my ass. I felt it hit my ass, "Let's make this slut a three-hole slut."

I tried to pull away but he was holding me in place and sliding into me deeper. It hurt like hell, but he kept shoving into me. Then I felt his balls slapping me, so I knew he was all the way in and he started to fuck me again.

This went on for a bit and then he said it again, "Yes, we need to really break her in!" That's when he started to stand up pulling me with him, but his cock was still buried in me. He turned and sat on the bed holding me to his cock, and I could feel his cock pulse in me, as I sat there on his cock.

He was still on the end of the bed as he laid back pulling me back with him, so now, we both laid back at the foot of the bed.  He then asked the other two, "I thought we were sharing her?" 

"Yes, we are," they said together.

"Well then, one of you get over here and help me!"

That was when one stepped over in front of us with his cock hard and he was stroking it.

"Stop fucking around and give it to her," his boss ordered.

Hearing this order, he pushed my legs open and slid down working his cock into my pussy.

"What the fuck, I can't do both of you," I screamed

"Yes, you can," and that's when the boss just held me on his cock, playing with my boobs, as the other guy started to pound my pussy.

I've never done anything like this before but I found my pussy getting wet and I knew I would be cumming soon.  

Not long after that, I felt the boss shooting his load into my ass as I was still getting pounded in my pussy.  This pushed me over the edge and I started cumming. I think it was the hardest I had ever cum and then I felt the other one start to fill my pussy again and I came again.

They both pulled out and I could feel their seeding leaking out of me from both ends. 

"Now, you're a black man whore," the boss said with a chuckle.

"You're making a mess on the bed, so go take a shower and clean up some, because It's going to be a long night for you."

I stumbled off to the shower where I thought, as I washed and soaked my sore body, 'What the fuck did I get into?'