Wild Flower Ch. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"No!" Gabriel gave a loud scream. "You can't come to the office because I have already left. You still have to stay at home and rest, my love."

"You weren't picking up my calls." Angelo was really worried. "I have been calling you for quite some time now. I was really..."

"My love..." Gabriel paused, looking right at Jack who was in front of him and blushing at him. "...I will be home real soon okay? I am so sorry that I had put my phone on silent accidentally. I am really, really sorry. I will talk to you when I come back home, my love okay?"

"Okay." Angelo sighed. He was still wondering why Gabriel had put his phone on silent because it never happened before. So he was still a little confused. Anyway, he had to wait and hear him out. After all, it was his husband.

***

"What does he want?" Jack asked, putting his head on Gabriel's shoulder.

"He wants me to go home." He said as he moved the phone away from his ear. When he looked at the screen, he got really shocked. "Fuck! He's called me thirteen times already and I didn't answer." He quickly got up. "I need to leave. I must go."

"What?" Jack gasped, getting up from the floor. "Are you planning on leaving me alone and going to him. I think he can wait for a little while. I still need to spend some time with you, baby."

"He is waiting for me." Gabriel said with a serious face. "He has been waiting for me for quite..."

"I don't give a fuck." Jack said with an angry voice. "I don't give a fuck about him or whatever he wants to do. All I know is that I want you here. He can wait for you for all eternity or in hell. Please."

"No! Are you crazy? You know how Angelo is. If I am not home then he will go to the companies to look for me. Do you know what he is gonna find out?" He shook his head. "He is gonna find out that I left the office early. Then he's gonna wonder where I had gone so early and returned late. I have to go. I am so sorry."

Jack sighed. "Will you drop by tomorrow or should I come by the office?"

"I don't know." Gabriel said, gripping Jack's waist tighter. Then he smiled brightly, licking his lips sensually. "By the way, thank you so much for today. I really enjoyed your sweet pleasures. You know how to get me where you want me, baby."

"Hmm," Jack wrapped his arms around him tightly. "I think I was the lucky one to have you fuck me. I am the lucky one because I am the one you love even though you are married to him, right?"

"You don't have to ask that." Gabriel leaned down and took Jack's sweet lips in the hottest of kisses. "I love you so much but I gotta go to him."

"Okay. I love you."

Gabriel kissed Jack one final time before grabbing his clothes from the floor and rushed up the stairs to shower and look his best. He didn't want Angelo suspecting anything because... anyway, he didn't even wanna know what Angelo would do to him.

***

Angelo was still seated on the couch, impatiently waiting for his husband. He had his face between his palms just praying for his husband to come home as soon as he could. He had no idea why he was feeling uneasy. It was as if his husband was... but how could he? He wouldn't lie to him because he loved him so much.

The door to the living room opened wide and Angelo could hear footsteps coming towards him. He didn't even bother to raise his face even when he knew it was his husband that had come home. He didn't know the reason why he was feeling the way he was doing at that moment. It was as if he was pissed at his husband for making him wait for nothing... but at the same time he was dying to hug him and kiss him passionately. All those two emotions took control of him at the same time that he didn't even know what to do or what to choose.

He just listened to the footsteps until he couldn't hear them anymore. He knew his husband was right by his side. With a quick breath, Angelo slowly raised his face to stare into the face of the apologetic and regretful looking man in front of him. He didn't even know what to say to him. He opened his mouth to speak but no word came out of his mouth.

"Baby..." Gabriel said softly, drawing closer to him. "Please. Forgive me. I didn't mean to do this. I know you are a little pissed at me but it wasn't my fault."

Angelo just stared at his husband.

"I waited." He said simply, feeling his mouth shaking. "I waited for you to come and... I called you severally. Why didn't you pick up my calls?"

Gabriel took a deep sigh, looking at the pitiful boy on the couch. He sat close to him and held his hand tightly. Then he planted soft kisses all over it, hoping Angelo was gonna buy it all. He didn't want him to catch him that he was fucking with his best friend and not only that but he was also deeper in love with him.

"I am sorry," He said softly, rubbing on both his hands. "I know it's my fault and I promised to return home as soon as possible but..." He paused, trying to cook up a lie. "...I was almost leaving when an important work that I had to attend to came up. It was so important and it was due today. I was supposed to call you but I totally forgot and might have put my phone on silent accidentally."

Gabriel was really hoping his husband was gonna buy that because he had no more explanation to give him. He just wanted to be done with everything and get that stress off his body. He just wanted to rest especially after the intense fucking he'd given Jack.

"It's really fine." He smiled faintly. "But you should have called me. You know how I get when I am really worried."

"Yeah, I just hope I didn't make things worse for you, baby." He said with worry in his voice.

"No! I am really fine." He answered softly. "You don't have to worry about anything. So... is the problem resolved or is it still there?"

"Err..." Gabriel's eyes widened.

"The problem at the company?" Angelo collected.

"Oh!" He chuckled nervously. "You don't have anything to worry about it. The problem has been resolved." Then he looked at Angelo seductively and got really close to him, wrapping his arm around his shoulder. "Are you that mad at me that you cannot even give me a kiss?"

"Oh!" Angelo chuckled. "I am really sorry."

Angelo grasped the back of his husband's neck, pulling him into a wonderful breathtaking kiss. They were taking things slow and passionate. Angelo was in control and he was doing it lovingly, giving his husband that wonderful welcome kiss which he was sure he loved so much. After all, he had just come from work and he was probably tired.

"Hmm," Gabriel moaned, licking his lips. "Sexy! I really missed your warm kisses a lot."

"Me too."

"That makes the two of us." Gabriel chuckled nervously, going down memory lane of what had just happened to him. "I felt like kissing your memories but I couldn't hold them."

"Ha ha," Angelo laughed softly. "I am sorry about being a little mad at you, baby." He sighed. "I promise to understand you next time but you should really call me. I need to know exactly what is happening to my husband."

"Yes, sir." Gabriel teased, kissing him softly. "I will make sure to call you next time. Have you taken your medicine and have you had your dinner?"

"Yes and yes." He chuckled softly. "Right now, I am really sleepy. I need to rest after a really long day like this."

"Okay. Let's go to sleep." Gabriel suggested.

"What about..."

"Don't worry about me." Gabriel smiled, pulling him closer. "I am really fine as long as I am with you, okay?"

"Okay."

The two guys kissed one final time and they went to their bedroom to rest after a long day, especially Gabriel who was really tired. How he wished he was holding Jack that night instead of Angelo and his troubles, he thought as he wrapped his arms around Angelo's wonderful body.

***

When Angelo woke up the next morning, he moved his hands on the bed, trying to reach his husband. But what he found was an empty bed with no one else but him. He called and called but it seemed like his husband had already left. It was a little early but guess there were some works that needed his presence so he completely understood him.

When he got up from the bed, he found something that got him happy and forgot his husband wasn't even there. His husband had left him a beautiful bouquet of flowers and a note which read,

"To my lovely baby, I am sorry I had to leave early for work today. There were some items that I had to check at the food company. I hope these flowers will be able to cheer you up while I am not there. I love you so much."

After reading the note, Angelo held it close to his chest, imagining that he was holding his Gabriel just like that. He imagined that Gabriel was right there with him and the two of them were just cuddling with each other. They were kissing, enjoying that wonderful passionate moment together while telling each other how much they loved each other.

"I love you too." He breathed softly. "I can't wait for you to come home, my love. I love you so much just like you do to me."

Angelo just held that note close to his heart, enjoying what was going on with him. At least, he was not feeling really bad with what was going on. He was feeling a little warmer and a little too happy. All he was really hoping for was to be that happy and feel that healthy. Then it wouldn't take him long before he recovered. He would be on his two feet before time flies.

***

It was afternoon and Angelo was sleeping on the couch in the living room, enjoying his wonderful afternoon. He was dressed elegantly in a deep green skinny pant, yellow t-shirt and his hair was tied in twist in burn.

Angelo had just come from having his lunch after talking to his husband for a few minutes. Nothing bad had happened to him since morning. He was doing great and he was sure it wasn't gonna happen to him ever again.

Suddenly, as he was lying there, Angelo started trembling terribly on the couch. His breaths immediately turned into pants... his heart was pounding... his entire body was shaking... his mind was blown away. He was really scared and couldn't quite explain it.

His head was moving from side to side and he had his hands clenched hard on the couch, holding it tightly. He was suddenly sweating and he was suddenly having the worst day of his life. He was having a terrible nightmare. It was as if it was happening in reality. In his dream, there was a man that was trying to beat him up. He seemed dangerous and Angelo was on the ground while that man was on top of him, scaring him even more.

"No!" Angelo started crying, clenching his fists harder on that couch. He was gripping on it harder. "No! Please..." He gave a sharp gasp, trying to catch his breath. "No..." He cried softly as tears made its way down his cheeks.

Angelo could feel it in reality. He could feel the man's powerful grip on his entire body. He could feel the screams, the pain and he could smell the man. That got him really scared to the point where he was screaming loudly. He was kicking his feet trying to get up and run but he was finding it impossible. The man in his nightmare was laughing manically, continuing hurting him.

"Please..." He cried at the top of his voice, kicking his feet as hard as he could. "Leave me alone. No..."

Angelo was kicking his feet really hard. Lucky for him, while kicking those feet, he was moving on the couch. It wasn't long before he slipped and hit his entire body hard on the white tiled floor, waking him up instantly.

When Angelo woke up and opened his eyes as hard as he could, he saw the man's face and he gasped. He quickly crawled backwards, crying softly and telling the man to leave him alone. His head was hurting terribly and he didn't like how his body reacted.

"No..." He crawled backwards, looking straight at the man's face.

Angelo hit the couch on the other end and couldn't move anymore. He trembled even more, crying softly. He could have sworn that the man he saw was smiling at him, or rather giving him an evil grin. Then that man started walking slowly towards Angelo.

"No..." He shook his head. Then he closed his eyes shut, preventing them from seeing the man. His heart was really pounding and he was scared as hell. "Please..."

Angelo just trembled, slowly whimpering and waiting for the man to do away with him. But rather than feeling that man's evil hands on his body, Angelo heard a voice, a really sweet voice. It was Alicia. Then he could even feel her hands on his body, holding him tightly closer to his body.

"Angelo, please try to calm down."

Hearing that voice, Angelo stopped crying and immediately opened his eyes. What he saw shocked him. Most of the maids and servants in the house were in the living room including Alicia and Joe. They all had their eyes on him, looking straight at him. They looked worried. Angelo couldn't believe that thing had happened once again. He was having a nightmare which felt real again. He was really scared that he couldn't hide his trembling body.

"Angelo..." Alicia called softly, rubbing on his back. "You are absolutely fine. There is nothing wrong with you. You are safe in my arms."

Hearing Alicia's voice and feeling her close, Angelo slowly pulled from her and got up slowly, staring at all the maids.

"What are all of you doing here?" He tried to sound harsh but his voice was slow and trembling. "Get out of here, right now."

The workers all bowed and left quickly except for Alicia and her son, Joe. They were just looking at him without saying a word to him. They looked rather worried but he wasn't interested in whatever it was that they were doing. They could have been laughing at him for what had happened for all he cared. He didn't care about it.

Angelo was really scared. He slowly started heading towards the elevator, trying to get what had happened out of his mind but it was still there. He felt terrible... he felt useless... he felt worthless and he felt bad for the first time in his life.

"Angelo..." Alicia quickly rushed to him, holding him tightly. "Please. You need to rest. You are not feeling well and..."

"Leave me alone." He slowly pulled away from her grip. "Please. Don't ever touch me again."

"Angel..."

"I am really fine. Just leave me alone."

Alicia watched with tears in her eyes as Angelo walked in fear towards the elevator. She didn't like what was happening to Angelo at all. Didn't the boy suffer enough after his parents died, she thought as she rubbed the tear which had dropped to her cheeks. "Does he really have to pass through this?" Alicia didn't like it at all. Sure, Angelo might have been bitter but he didn't deserve that.

***

Angelo reached his room and the tears came flowing on their own. He couldn't believe he was actually doing that, crying. His head was in pain and his entire body felt weak. His headache was getting out of hand and so did the rest of his body. He couldn't believe what was happening to him.

Angelo closed the door behind him, leaning on it with his back. He slowly started sliding down until he dropped to his knees where he actually cried for real this time.

"What's happening to me?" Angelo had never experienced such pain in his life, the pain of crying. "Why's all this happening to me?"

Angelo's heart was getting intense with each pound it made in his chest... his entire body was vibrating and shuddering terribly... his eyes hurt... his skin felt cold... his head was hurting terribly, pulsing... his mind was frozen, he couldn't think about anything clearly... he was experiencing such terrible pain.

"When's all this gonna end?" He cried at the top of his voice, sitting back on the floor. "Why is nothing wrong with me when I can feel everything is wrong with me?"

Angelo didn't deserve what was happening to him. How he wished his parents had been there to take really good care of him. He had thought he was strong enough to overcome any challenges but he was dead wrong. He didn't like the current change in his life. The nightmares which were turning into hallucinations were probably the worst. He was having such terrible headaches accompanied by that nightmare.

"Why me?" He cried softly. "Why did it have to be me? Why am I suffering like this?"

But how could he get those answers when he didn't even know anyone that could answer them for him. He just sat on the floor and cried to himself.

***

Since that day, Angelo was experiencing a series of nightmares which were becoming realer each time. He used to work up in the middle of the night screaming and seeing his nightmares in reality. His husband of course, was always there at night for him. He was becoming more sensitive. Sometimes, he was feeling as if someone was gripping him harder, trying to beat him up when it was not happening at all. Other times, he was seeing things in reality which he shouldn't have been seen. He was seeing someone that didn't live in the house and wasn't supposed to be there in the first place. It was becoming really painful to him. Most of what was happening to him during day, he wasn't telling his husband because he was getting his doze sometimes at night. At times, Angelo was absolutely fine and at others, he was really weak and sick. He didn't know if he was gonna die or whatever it was gonna be. His vision was blurring at times and he couldn't see a thing, especially when he had sharp headaches.

Angelo and his husband's relationship was still the same though so many changes were occurring. Sometimes his husband was going to work really early before he woke up but left wonderful presents for him. Other times, he was coming home really late and when Angelo was already in bed. He just kept on telling Angelo about how the work was...

"Work is becoming harder especially with all the clients we are receiving."

Angelo completely understood his husband very much and loved him more and more each day. He was the center of his life and the man he loved so much. He didn't want to let him go or anything. Even with those early leaving and late coming, his husband was really sweet to him. Angelo was always too tired to make love and he was glad his husband understood him and was not being mad at him. He was really the best husband ever.

One more thing Angelo noticed was that, his husband was spending too much time on the phone. But he was now a businessman so he completely understood him. Angelo rarely went out. He was missing his work a whole and he'd never thought he'd miss those stupid employees too. But he knew his husband was there to take care of things for him.

Angelo was truly not the same. Things were getting worse for him and he still had no answers to his questions, many questions.

***

Angelo entered his home, walking slowly towards the living room. He had his eyes everywhere, looking all around his lovely mansion, a place he had managed to build for himself. Angelo had no expression on his face. He was sad... he was confused... he was totally lost... he still couldn't think properly. So many wrong things have been happening in his life and he doesn't really appreciate them at all.

Angelo was looking really handsome and sexy. He was glad he hasn't lost any weight or his beautiful curves due to what had been happening to him recently. Angelo was putting on a beautiful blood red designer's suit which was showing his wonderful body. He had a black shirt inside of him and blood red shoes on his feet. His hair was tied in a wonderful ponytail which made him look sexier when it revealed his beautiful hairless, young face.

Though Angelo was looking really handsome like that, the only thing betraying him was his sadness. It could be seen in the way he was walking, looking like, breathing and his foul mood. He was one sad guy that had once been happy.

Angelo reached the living room and sat on the couch, putting his face on his palm. He had just come from meeting with a doctor, a new doctor who had come from abroad to examine him and tell him what was wrong with him. He was considered one of the best doctors in the entire world and Angelo had hopes that he would tell him the cause of all those problems in his life and if there were solutions to his problems. But...