Wild Flower Ch. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I am sorry Mr. Rodriguez, but according to every test that I have conducted on you, there is absolutely nothing wrong with you. You are perfectly fine. You are functioning normally and nothing is wrong." The doctor had said to him, exactly what the others had said to him.

"But doc, how can that be?" He had asked with a sigh of relief. "What about all those things I told you I have been experiencing for some time now?"

"I don't know." The doctor had responded, shaking his head. "I have only told you what I have found out. The hallucinations are probably from a fever that you've been experiencing. Just calm down and continue taking drugs the other doctor gave to you. It should be able to help you out."

"I still don't get it." Angelo had said. "How can..."

"I know it's impossible to believe but you are absolutely fine. There is nothing wrong with you. I am sure that this will completely pass away. All that you have to do is just keep yourself health, rest more and take your drugs. Everything else will be fine."

Angelo was really now left with no hope of being healed. He still couldn't believe that another doctor had actually told him the same thing. He was to heal on his own but his problems were getting out of control and he needed to get out of them as soon as possible. He needed to find ways to get out of them but what are those ways? He had been following every instruction the doctor had been giving him but... nothing was working. Why couldn't they just tell him if at all he wasn't going to survive it? He would totally understand them even though it was really painful.

"What do I have left to do?" He sighed, massaging his head softly. "I don't really know what to think anymore. The doctors keep telling me that I am fine but I can feel something is really wrong with me. Why can't they just tell me the truth once and for all so that I can prepare everything?"

There was just a lot in Angelo's mind that he needed to forget about. He knew he had people that still loved and cared for him so much, Gabriel and Jack. They loved him so much and he knew they were both doing everything for his well being. He knew they were still there for him to support him when he needed them. He felt lucky to have them and he wanted to live for the two of them.

That day, Angelo's husband had left work really early and left him a note and some flowers. He'd been working really hard those days which greatly impressed Angelo though he wanted more of his husband back home. His husband was really important to him.

"Maybe I just need some air and forget about all this." He said softly. "I know what I will do to pass this time and feel better."

With a smile on his face, Angelo quickly got up and then left the living room for outside.

***

"Hey!" Gabriel chuckled, bringing Jack closer to him. "Come here."

Jack chuckled and got closer to Gabriel. He started by kissing him softly on the lips and then attacked his neck, sucking on it sensually. They were both moaning softly, enjoying giving pleasure to each other. They wanted more of each other.

Gabriel and Jack were at the company, in Angelo's office and they were both making out after Jack's sudden appearance at his office. They were both horny and they just wanted to fuck each other's brains out and hear each other's moans.

"Hmm," Jack moaned as Gabriel sucked harder on his wonderful neck. "Right there baby. Oh..."

"Really?" Gabriel moaned as loud as he could at that time. "You want more?"

"Yes!" Jack moaned softly, dropping his neck. "I want... more..."

"I want more too." He pulled away from that neck and kissed him softly, looking deeper in his eyes. "Suck me baby. I want to fill your mouth with my sweet cum. Suck me hard..."

Hearing that, Jack licked his lips seductively as he moved his hands on Gabriel's chest while moaning as loudly as he could. He started by kissing Gabriel's chest and then started going down to his crotch. He loved how he felt.

With a deep moan, Gabriel sat back on the office chair, opening his legs wider. They were both dressed fully but if things went further, they would eventually be naked. They were yearning to be naked but Gabriel was also dying to be blown. He wanted to fill Jack's mouth with lots of his cum.

"Yeah," Gabriel felt a deep electrical vibration passing throughout his entire body. Jack had not unzipped him but merely kissing him and licking his thighs through his trousers. But the pleasure he was getting was just to die for. He wanted more and more.

"Suck me." Gabriel commanded, grasping the back of Jack's head.

"Yes!"

***

Angelo got out of his car and started looking all around. He could feel his heart racing beyond what he had expected and he was starting to feel really nervous. He had just arrived at his company and though it still looked pretty much the same, Angelo was more than happy to be at his company. He hadn't been there for almost two months and it kinda got him a little emotional.

With a deep sigh, Angelo started heading towards the entrance. The guard at the entrance quickly opened the door and he entered. As soon as he entered the company, he got surprised at what he saw. The employees were busy moving from side to side and some of them were talking to each other. He just stood there and watched what they were doing.

"Huh?"

Angelo ignored them because he was not in the mood for yelling or being angry. He had come to meet with his husband, well he had come to surprise him so he was a little excited. But the behavior from his employees was irritating and disgusting. He couldn't believe they were actually doing that.

As he was going, one of the employees saw him and then quickly rushed to the desk followed by others that saw him. They were now seated as if they hadn't been doing anything at all. They were really lucky he wasn't well otherwise they would have been on their way out.

"Welcome, sir..." They greeted.

Angelo heard their greetings but he just raised his hand and continued his way to the elevator where his heart started racing even more. He had no idea why he was feeling the way he was at that particular time but one thing he knew was that he was ready to surprise his husband by appearing at his place of work.

The elevator opened on the floor where his office was located and he came out elegantly, walking towards the office. When the employees on that floor saw him, he could see that they were really surprised to see him at that particular company. But at least, they were a little serious with work than the idiots he had met on the first floor.

"Sir," His assistant came rushing to him. "Oh my God, this is a surprise."

"Yeah, it is isn't it?" He chuckled bitterly. "Why wouldn't it be a surprise when you have been lazy ever since I left?" He stopped and turned to look at his assistant with a smile.

"No, sir..." She shook her head. "Everyone has been working hard. Sir, Gabriel doesn't tolerate laziness."

"That's good," He chuckled. "I would have made sure to fire all of you when I resume." He chuckled and then got a serious face. "Is my husband around?"

"Yes! He is in his office. Do you want me to go and..."

"Are you mad?" He chuckled bitterly. "That's my office. Why would I want to announce my arrival in my own office?"

"I am..."

"Just get out of my sight?"

The assistant bowed and then went away. Angelo frowned and then made a quick turn, heading towards the door to his office. He had a wonderful smile on his face and his heart was racing once again. He knew his husband was gonna be really surprised seeing him at the office.

Angelo reached the door leading to the office and stood there for some seconds. He took a deep breath, holding the knob tightly. Then with a bright smile on his face, he opened the door.

***

"Oh yeah," Gabriel moaned softly, licking his lips. He was in maximum pleasure and the way Jack was teasing him was making things worse for him. He just needed him to suck him.

Suddenly, Gabriel opened his eyes and moved them forward. He was about to moan louder when the door suddenly opened, revealing the smiling Angelo in the door way.

"Surprise..." Angelo announced happily.

"Baby?" Gabriel's heart immediately started pounding deep in his chest. He felt his entire body get cold and his brain froze. He felt really scared and his entire body trembled in fear. Sweat immediately started forming on his skin, making him really scared and nervous. He had no idea what to do.

With a quick look down at the man that was equally scared and trembling, Gabriel quickly got up. He was lucky the table was made in such a way that Angelo wouldn't see a thing from where he was standing. He was really scared.

"Baby?" He gasped, chuckling nervously. He was lucky his cock wasn't stuck out of his trouser although he was unzipped. "What... what are you doing here?"

Angelo could sense that his husband was not the same at all. "Well! I came here to surprise you." He chuckled happily, starting to walk towards his husband.

"Really?" Gabriel furiously moved from his desk and ran to his husband, blocking him from going further. He chuckled nervously. "Well! I... err..."

"Are you okay?" Angelo asked as a frown appeared on his face. "You seem really nervous and you are sweating a little. Are you sure you are..."

"Yes!" Gabriel couldn't understand his voice. It was quavering. He had almost been caught cheating. Fuck! He felt as if he had just been about to die. "I am... err..." He chuckled nervously, throwing his hand in the air. "It's just that... well, err... I am really surprised to see you here." He chuckled even more nervously than before. "What... what are you doing here?"

"You asked me that a while ago." Angelo responded, raising his eyebrow at his husband. "Are you sure you are okay?"

Of course, Gabriel was not okay. How could he have been okay when he had almost been caught in his unfaithfulness? He could have been screwed had he been fucking Jack or kissing him. His heart was pounding deeper in his chest. His entire body was trembling. His breaths were really harsh.

"Baby?"

"Huh?" Gabriel gasped as he felt a drop of sweat dripping down his face. He'd never been as scared as he was at that time. "Wh...what?"

"You are sweating and..."

"It's so hot in here." Gabriel lied, wiping the sweat from his face.

"What? But the air con is on and it is a little chilly in here but you are sweating. What's going on?" He dropped his arms to his chest, staring at his scared looking husband. "Are you hiding something from me in here?"

"Fuck!" Gabriel's heart gave the mother of all pounds. His eyes widened.

"What the fuck is he even doing here?" Gabriel thought as he rubbed on the temple.

"No!" He chuckled nervously. He was nervous as hell. "What... what would I be hiding?" He stuttered, looking at Angelo. "You know I never hide anything from you, my love."

Angelo gave Gabriel a suspicious face and saw him dropping his eyes to the floor. He could tell that his husband was scared of something or he was hiding something from him that he didn't want him to find out. He was really wondering what that was.

"Are you sure?"

"Huh?" He gasped, chuckling like an idiot. "Of course, I am perfectly fine, baby. You know, I must say that I am really surprised by your visit. I thought you'd be at home and..."

"Yeah," Angelo slowly started walking towards his desk, looking all round. "But I am getting bored at home. I thought I'd visit you and surprise you. But it seems as if you don't want me here or do you want me here?"

Gabriel's eyes widened when he saw where Angelo was headed. He knew that if Angelo saw Jack, things were gonna get intense and hard for him. He was really scared and he couldn't even think properly. He couldn't afford to mess with his relationship with Angelo or it was gonna be the end of him.

"No..." He shouted, gripping Angelo's arm. He brought him closer and then wrapped his arms around his waist, bringing him even closer.

"Hey!" Angelo didn't know why his husband was acting like that. "What's wrong with you, my love? Are you sure you are okay?"

With a deep moan, Gabriel gripped Angelo's waist, tighter and brought him closer to his body. Angelo still thought that his husband was acting funny? Could he have been hiding something from him, he thought as he looked deeper in those gorgeous eyes.

"Hey! You know you can tell me..."

Before Angelo could even finish his sentence, Gabriel leaned down and captured his soft lips, sucking on them softly. He was being gentle and his entire body was enveloped in the pleasures of that wonderful kiss which he definitely didn't want to pull away. Overtaken by the most wonderful emotion, Angelo closed his eyes and just enjoyed the marvelous kiss he was getting from his husband. He breathed in their kiss, moving his hands to grasp the back of Gabriel's head, bringing closer to the kiss. The space left between them closed as they kissed even harder.

"Oh!" Angelo's body trembled in excitement when he felt his husband brushing his tongue on his lips.

Angelo quickly parted his lips, allowing Gabriel's tongue to slip right through. And when their tongues met, they were both at war. Gabriel was kissing on him harder than he had ever. He was sucking on his tongue as if it was food. But Angelo completely understood his husband and allowed him to dominate. They were both moaning.

"Fuck!" Gabriel thought even as he pulled Angelo's waist harder, kissing on him like the last thing he was gonna do. "Why did I gotta do this? Who knows what Jack is thinking right now?"

But Gabriel didn't give a damn about it. He knew very well that Angelo had almost caught him. He had barely escaped. Hadn't Jack been trying to suck him off then it would have been another issue. His heart was racing and he was trembling in fear. But one thing he knew was that he had to act confident and kiss his husband like he meant it.

"Fuck!" He cursed. "That was close."

After what felt like hours of kissing, Angelo and Gabriel pulled away from each other. They were panting and they were trying to catch their breaths. But Angelo noticed that his husband was panting even more than him and he was still not looking like himself.

"Baby?" He rubbed on his husband's lips. "Are you sure you are okay? You know you can tell me even if there was a loss at this company."

"A loss?" Gabriel chuckled nervously, gripping Angelo's waist even harder. He made sure that Angelo had his back to the desk where Jack was hiding. He couldn't afford to make a mess because that would cost him more. He had come far to just end it all like that. "No... what made you say that? This company is really on..." He gulped.

"Okay. Then why do you look like that?" He paused and just looked at his husband. "Anyway, what would..."

"Would you like to eat somewhere, something?" Gabriel blurted out. He felt he needed to do something to get Angelo out of the office or he was really gonna be screwed.

"Err... I thought I could just stay here for a while. You know I haven't been in this place for a really long time." He quickly pulled away from Gabriel, looking all around. "I kinda miss it a lot and I would just like to... just move around and see everything."

Angelo chuckled and started moving slowly, looking all around. Gabriel was definitely sweating. He quickly went in front of Angelo and gripped his waist once more. He took his lips once again and started kissing him.

"Hey!" Angelo tore away from his husband's lips, staring right into his face. "What's wrong with you? Did you miss me that much or are you trying to prevent me from entering this office?"

"Huh?" He chuckled nervously and dropped his eyes to him. "Why would I do that, baby? It's just that..." he paused and then built tears in his eyes. "...I am just too happy seeing you here, my love. You were supposed to be resting at home but you came to the office. Why did you..."

"Stop it." Angelo sighed, looking at his husband. "What..."

"I love you so much, Angelo." He said, nodding his head. "I really love you so much Angelo and you mean the world to me."

"Oh!" He felt his heart dropping. "I love you too and I couldn't imagine life without you. You mean the world to me too and I really love you so much. Always know that I will love you."

Gabriel smiled brightly. "Phew!" He had almost never escaped that one. He had no freaking idea what he had to do had Angelo seen Jack. Fuck! He felt relieved and a little happy. So much was going on in his mind. He was glad he had escaped that.

"Would you now go to grab something with me?" Gabriel offered, pleading with Angelo. "I just wanna be with you and... in fact, let's just go home."

"Home?" Angelo gasped, raising his eyebrow at his husband. "What about..."

"I don't care about my work. There is nothing important that I have to do." He said quickly. "I just wanna spend time with you today if that's not too much. I know I have been busy lately and I leave home really early but let me make up for that today."

Angelo first looked at his husband and saw him pleading. He could see that his husband was being since. With a deep breath, Angelo leaned upwards and kissed his husband's lips softly. Then he rubbed on his lips and smiled the best way he could.

"Of course," He smiled. "I came here to surprise you but it seems as if you are the one that has surprised me even more. Thank you so much, baby."

"Yes!" Gabriel picked Angelo from the floor, kissing him on the lips as hard as he could.

"Hey! Put me down." Angelo chuckled as hard as he could. "I am not a little child you know."

"I know. But I would love to treat you like one."

Gabriel put Angelo down and kissed him one more time. Then he just held his waist harder while feeling his heart getting back to normal. He had put the situation under control and had escaped without getting hurt. Fuck! He was wishing for that to never happen in his life again. He just wanted to be safe from that time.

"Okay." He let go of that sweet waist, licking his really swollen lips. "I will go and get my jacket and then..."

"Hey!" Angelo gasped when he looked at Gabriel's crotch. "What has happened to your zipper?"

Gabriel moved his eyes down and saw that his zip was undone. Thank God his cock was not sticking out because it would have been really bad and everything would have ended right there. He was lucky Jack hadn't removed his cock yet.

"Err..." He chuckled nervously, throwing his hand. "...I went to the bathroom earlier and I think I forgot to zip up."

"Oh!" Angelo teased, getting closer to him. "Let me do that for you."

When he touched his crotch, his husband smiled brightly. He could already feel that his husband was half hard. He zipped him up and then grinned at him, enjoying staring in his ever handsome face which would drive anyone insane.

"You should always be careful, baby." He smirked. "You are the boss around here and I don't think it would be appropriate for your zipper to be undone."

"Hmm, maybe it's a good thing I had my zip undone so that you could it for me." He teased, winking at the sexy boy. "I think I feel really happy now, baby?"

"Naughty!" Angelo hit his husband on the chest, enjoying the giggles which were coming from his mouth.

"Of course," Gabriel winked one more time. "I will go and get my jacket so that we can go away from this place and enjoy our life at home."

With those words, Gabriel quickly rushed towards his chair as he took a deep sigh of relief, not losing the smile on his face. When he reached the chair and started to grab the jacket, he dropped his eyes and saw Jack. The guy was sweating and he was trying to breathe normally. He seemed scared but he seemed pissed too.

Gabriel quickly grabbed the jacket and then went away with his husband, closing the door behind him. Fuck! He was able to breathe again after escaping that nearby death experience. He would have been in hell by then.