Wild Flower Ch. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
vanalas
vanalas
226 Followers

Angelo's mouth was wide open and his eyes were wide too. Of all the things that he was hearing on the phone, he couldn't just understand anything anymore. He really did want to understand what the fuck was going on but he couldn't.

"What plan are they talking about?" He thought as he got even more confused. "And since when do they meet to come up with these plans? I don't get anything that they are saying."

"I know that," Jack said harshly on the other end of the line. "We can't do this secretly anymore. I just can't do this. For how long are we both gonna deny what we want to happen."

"Jack!"

"No, Gabriel..." Jack said angrily on the other end of the line. "We need to do this before it is too late for us. We both want this. We discussed this. I think the time is now or never."

"Yes, but can we..."

"I need to see you now." Jack said in a commanding voice.

"What?" Gabriel gasped, holding the phone tighter. "Are you crazy?"

"No!" Jack sounded not to care at all. "I need to see you right now, Gabriel."

"It is late." Gabriel said, trying to catch his breath. His heart was racing beyond normal. "I am home already and I was about to have dinner with Angelo."

"I don't care about him." Jack said harshly. "What I need is to see you. I don't even care what lie you have to say to him right now. What I want is for you to come here, do you understand? It's either that or I will..."

"It's okay." Gabriel gave a gloomy sigh, shaking his head. "I will come to your house in the next few..."

"No! I have a friend in my house right now. Besides, I don't think we can meet up in my house right now."

"Then where are we going to meet?" Gabriel sounded a little pissed. "You called me up and..."

"Let's meet on the outskirts of town where there is an old building okay. I will meet you there."

"Fine." Gabriel sighed, putting the phone down. He even forgot to say he loved Jack. What was he going to do?

Meanwhile, down the stairs Angelo slowly put the phone down and walked slowly to the couch he had been sitting on earlier. There was a lot in his mind that he couldn't think properly. He just couldn't understand what was going on.

"Could Gabriel and Jack be..." He trailed off, shaking his head. "No! They can't do this to me. This is probably just in my mind. They can't betray me like this. They love me so much to do this to me. But..." He was confused as hell. "What about everything that I have heard tonight. Why are they going to meet in such a place, in a secluded place like that? Could they both be hiding something from me?"

Angelo was scared and his heart was pounding deep in his chest. He needed to know what was going on with his husband and his best friend, the people he loved and trusted so much.

"What will I do to find out?" He thought as he moved his eyes to the stairs.

***

The elevator door opened and Gabriel came rushing out, breathing a little faster. When he came out of the elevator, he found Angelo still lying on the couch. He had to come up with something to meet up with his lover. He just had to go.

Gabriel quickly rushed to the chair and sat with Angelo who got up as soon as he saw him. Angelo had a wonderful smile on his face which was genuine. Gabriel kissed him softly on the lips and rubbed on his back.

"You left the phone here. It was ringing."

Gabriel moved his eyes to the phone and picked it up from the table. Then he looked at Angelo. "Did you see who it was that was calling me?"

"No! I thought you were gonna call them back so I didn't even bother." He smiled brightly after lying to his husband. "Should we now go and have our dinner."

Gabriel took Angelo's hand, kissing on it softly. "Err, well... um, baby..."

"What is it?"

"I have to... go out for a while." He sighed, rubbing on Angelo's hand.

"Why? Has something happened that you have to go out by..." He looked at his watch. "...this time?"

"No! I mean yes," He said softly. "One of my friends is sick and I have to go and see him. He is asking for me. But you can have dinner and sleep. I will be back a little later."

Angelo didn't like that Gabriel was lying to him right in his face. It was the most painful thing ever but he didn't want to show his husband that he was having doubts about him so he gave him the most gorgeous smile ever.

"Okay. I hope your friend is not that serious."

"I don't know." He lied. "I bet he isn't even that sick. I didn't want to go but I have to go. I am really sorry, baby. I didn't mean to..."

"It's okay." Angelo smiled, rubbing on his husband's cheeks. "You can go right now. I will have my dinner but is it okay if I wait for you?"

"Hmm, if that's what you want."

Gabriel cupped Angelo's cheeks and kissed him softly on the lips. "I love you so much, baby."

"I love you too." Angelo smiled.

With a wonderful smile, Gabriel left quickly. He was glad Angelo was such an understanding husband otherwise that wouldn't have been possible. He was also glad his husband didn't insist on coming with him otherwise, things would have been really bad for him.

"Why?" Angelo sighed, feeling tears in his eyes. "Why did you lie to me like this? I thought you didn't keep anything from me. Why would you lie to me?"

Angelo felt really hurt when he realized that his husband was actually lying to him with his best friend. What could they have been up to, he thought as a load of questions slipped through his little brain? He knew he wasn't gonna get answers unless...

"I have to find out."

Angelo could still remember the address his best friend had given to his husband. With a deep breath, Angelo quickly got up from the couch and started rushing outside. He didn't even take anything. As soon as he got out, he saw his husband getting out of the car.

"Driver!" Angelo yelled, filling his voice throughout the entire compound. "I need any of the drivers right now."

It was long before about two drivers came rushing to him. "Yes, sir..."

"I need one of the car keys." He said in a commanding voice. "Right now..."

One of the drivers handed the keys to him and he rushed to the car, a really big and beautiful car. He entered it and then started the engine. He started driving faster, honking his horn even before he reached the huge gate.

"Open the damn gate." He yelled.

Before Angelo even reached the gate, it was already wide open for him. He got out of his compound and started driving towards the place where he had heard his best friend mention.

Angelo had his hands tightly gripped on the driving wheel. He could still feel some form of nervousness deep within him because he had no idea what was going to happen where he was going or what he was going to find out. He was just hoping it was not a bad thing because he was surely gonna die if he finds out something really bad.

"Oh God, please help me out of this."

Angelo's heart was racing and he was feeling his body getting a little hot. He could have bet his life he was feeling his entire energy back. His mind was only concentrated on one thing and that was to reach that place and get those doubts out of his mind. He wanted them to be cleared from his mind. He just didn't like suspecting his husband and his best friend for nothing.

"Please, God I need your help like I have never needed it before. I want you to help me so badly."

Angelo just drove and continued feeling nervous the rest of the way. He saw Gabriel's car a distance from him but got lost again. But he just didn't care. After all, they were all going to the same destination. He was gonna find out what his husband and his best friend where hiding from him.

Angelo continued driving for almost fifty minutes before he finally reached the destination. He could already see the abandoned building which Jack had been talking about. He quickly reduced the headlights and made a quick turn on a path leading away from the main road.

Angelo had his eyes everywhere, looking all around. He wanted to spot Gabriel or Jack or even...

"Their cars are here." He gasped when he saw Jack and Gabriel's cars parked right in front of him under a really big tree.

Angelo made a quick turn and parked the car quickly right next to theirs. Then he quickly got out of the car, looking all around him. The night was a little cold and he could feel it on his skin. It was really quiet and he couldn't even hear any sound. The moon was bright and the building still had a few bulbs left so it was a little brighter. He could see everything clearly as if it was day.

"Where are you?" He whispered.

Angelo slowly started walking towards the abandoned building, moving his eyes from side to side to see if he could spot his husband and his best friend. The place didn't seem really good and he still couldn't understand why they would choose to meet up in such a despicable place. Yuck!

Angelo reached near the building and he was still looking all around. He did a quick check for more than five minutes and he still couldn't see a thing or anyone else. It was just him and the place where he was standing was a little dark. His car was a little far and he didn't know what to do anymore. He just gave up because he didn't see them.

"Their cars are still here. Where else could they be?"

With a quick sigh of relief, Angelo made a quick turn to go back but something caught his eyes, something that was really shocking. As soon as he made a quick turn, he saw something inside the building though it was not bright. It was the color but...

"I will go and check it out."

Angelo slowly started walking towards there, trying to see where he could enter. It was long before he saw an entrance which didn't have a door. He breathed in deeply and started walking towards there but once he just reached the entrance... He stopped and froze there.

Angelo could now see everything clearly. It was truly his husband and he was with his best friend. As soon as he saw them clearly, he simply froze right where he stood. It was just a little brighter there but where his husband and his best friend where was really bright.

Angelo couldn't believe it. He couldn't believe he was seeing it. He couldn't believe it was right before his eyes. After looking for them he had finally seen them. They were... they were holding each other tightly and kissing as if they were long lost lovers.

Seeing his husband kissing Jack, Angelo's heart broke right there... tears flooded in his eyes and they came pouring down his face... his heart was pounding deep in his chest but it was broken to pieces... his entire body felt weak and cold at the same time... adrenaline hit him massively and he started trembling terribly where he stood... he started struggling to breath. His breaths were quick, harsh and quite painful to him. His world had come shuttering to the ground. He felt all alone

He felt defeated... he felt betrayed... he felt stupid and foolish... he felt terrible... he felt like dying right there. His world was completely ruined.

"I love you." He remembered Gabriel's words a few minutes ago when he had left home with a lie.

"You are my best friend, my brother." Jack's words rang through his mind.

Angelo literally died. Gabriel had his arms tightly wrapped around Jack's waist and Jack was grasping the back of Gabriel's head. But it was the way they were kissing that really hurt Angelo a whole lot. He felt stupid. Tears were pouring down, flooding his face.

Angelo felt so weak that he couldn't hold himself anymore. He dropped to his knees on the ground and cried quietly. His pain was too much to bear. He was feeling as if someone was piercing his heart, literally killing him.

"Why?" He gasped softly.

Then Angelo felt a sharp pain in his heart. He quickly moved his hand to his chest, gripping it harder as he gasped even more. He was crying. He had never experienced such pain in his life. His entire body was enveloped in that pain and he couldn't escape it. The two guys he was looking at where the people that he trusted and loved so much. How could they have hurt him like that? He loved his husband so much and yet he was still the same person that had betrayed him and Jack... he cried softly. How could Jack have betrayed his love and trust like that? He was really hurt.

Angelo could hear their sensual breaths and it made the pain even worse... the way they were moving all over each other made his tears to flow like a river... their very presence was hurting him terribly. He felt as if the pain was gonna kill him right there. He'd never experienced such pain in his life. What was he going to do?

Angelo couldn't tear his eyes away from the two guys. They were kissing each other. The way Gabriel had Jack gripped was really painful. Angelo's pain kept on intensifying until it turned into something worse.

After what felt like hours of watching the painful scene, Angelo saw the two of them breaking the kiss. Then they looked at each other with love, the same Gabriel looked at Angelo and if not... more. Then they said something that was the finishing touch to Angelo's pain and made his entire body hurt.

"I love you so much, baby." Gabriel said happily, louder as if to hurt Angelo.

"I love you too, my love." Jack responded.

Then they took each other's lips and kissed. That was it for Angelo. He felt as if he couldn't breathe. He couldn't watch anymore. He had to get out of there before he gets a heart attack which would kill him and give time to the two of them.

Angelo gasped, covering his mouth even as he felt his tears running down his chest. He made a quick turn and slowly started running away from that place. He ran a little distance before he finally stopped and started crying.

"Why?" He cried out in pain. "I trusted you so much. I loved you and gave you everything in your life." He cried, feeling his heart about to burst. "You used me and took me for a fool."

The more pain Angelo felt, the more the anger slipped through him. He clenched his fists harder, feeling some powerful energy slip through him. "You used me." He cried. "But I will not let this happen anymore."

With a quick sob, Angelo started walking away slowly and weakly. But before he even got the chance to get a little further, something suddenly happened to him. He felt something cover his mouth and nose, a cloth.

He tried to move but whoever was holding him was just too powerful. As he was struggling, the band from his hair moved and his hair got free. He couldn't breathe and he felt as if his entire system was about to explode. He tried to breathe and when he did, he felt something enter his nose and into his brain. His entire strength left him and he couldn't fight anymore. His vision started blurring and he was getting weaker. He couldn't even see the person behind him but he was really scared and didn't know what was happening to him. He was suddenly getting heavy eyes.

He was really weak and couldn't move anymore. He was later thrown to the ground where his vision got even worse. The he heard footsteps coming to the front even as his eyes got heavier. The last thing he saw before he passed out where two legs, two huge legs.

What will happen to our lovely Angelo?

***

Thank you so much for coming to the end of yet another lovely chapter. It is great to deliver such stories to you guys because you are great. Do you think Angelo deserves what has come to him? Do you think he is going to survive? Do you feel pity for what his husband has done to him? Is it about time he gets a taste of pain? What do you think about his character up to now? Don't forget to drop your comments about this chapter.

Chapter 6 will be posted real soon and I will make it interesting for you guys. I love you a lot.

Stay tuned...

vanalas
vanalas
226 Followers