Wild Flower Ch. 15

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I want to speak to you." He heard Brandon's angry voice behind. "It's really important."

Miguel dropped his phone to the table and furiously turned to face his stupid lawyer whom he was equally mad at for being a stupid idiot.

"What is it now?" He snarled, gripping his head. "I don't have time for your no sense because I am really tired."

"I know you are tired." Brandon shouted, standing right in front of him. "But I would like to know what you had done was all about. What were you doing with Christian in the elevator when you knew very well that we were all..."

"You can wait for all eternity for all I care." He yelled, looking angrily at Brandon. "By the way, what does it matter to you?"

"It matters very much." Brandon argued, stamping his foot on the floor. "You know how I feel about that guy and you. By the way, what was so important that you had to lock yourselves in that elevator?"

Miguel was definitely mad. He groaned, moving angrily to Brandon.

"You know this is your entire fault. You are just a stupid and good for nothing man who cannot do anything correctly." He yelled, surprising Brandon who was frowning.

"What have I done?"

"You know what you've done." He pointed angrily at him, shocking him to the core. "You couldn't even take care of that bastard Antonio's business properly because of your stupidity." He tried to catch his breath. "Christian went to find out the truth and he found out that I had met with Antonio in Sumitria. He had found out through the security videos which you couldn't handle because you were busy thinking with your dick on how you were gonna lure me into your bed."

Brandon's facial expression was definitely priceless. He had never seen Miguel so angry before.

"I am so sorry, Miguel." He apologized. "Please, forgive me for this. I thought I had deleted..."

"Well!" He clenched his teeth. "You didn't and now Christian had found them."

"Don't be angry, Miguel." Brandon reassured, nodding his head. "Nothing is gonna happen to you. You shouldn't worry because that idiot wouldn't do anything."

Brandon was right. Christian wouldn't do anything because he loved him. But he was still mad though.

"Besides, I have some good news for you so cheer up." He smiled brightly. "This news is definitely going to make you happy."

Miguel gave Brandon a cold, look, almost hissing at him. But he definitely wanted to hear what the good news was. He took a sigh of relief and sat on his table, looking at his lawyer.

"What is it?"

Brandon first looked at Miguel and then an evil grin appeared on his face. "Hector is back from his mission."

"What?" Miguel gasped. His heart gave a sharp pound in his chest as his pain and rage came back and this time it was more than the last time. "He's back?"

"Yes!" Brandon nodded. "The bastard is back and I want to go and shoot him. I just decided to tell you so you wouldn't be surprised when you hear the news about his death."

"Sometimes I wonder if you even think at all." Miguel rolled his eyes, groaning at Brandon. "Why would you do that?"

"The bastard had raped you and it's only fair to send him to hell." He was really mad.

"No!" Miguel shook his head. He was feeling really cold and hot at the same time. "We have to be very careful with this man because he is not like Lambert and Antonio. He is a powerful man and doing anything to him right now may pose a threat to us. You know how these military men are."

"Are you telling me you are gonna let the bastard live?"

"No!" of course, Miguel wasn't gonna let him live. "I vowed to go after every man that had raped me and anyone that had betrayed me in my past. I will go after each and every one of them until I kill them."

"Then what are we going to do?"

Hearing Brandon's question, Miguel looked at him and then an evil grin appeared on his face. Brandon didn't need to ask because he could tell from that evil grin that Miguel had an evil plan up his sleeve and Brandon was in. He couldn't wait to hear that evil plan.

***

Alicia was in the kitchen, chopping some green peppers for the food she was cooking. It was afternoon and she had started cooking so that she wouldn't get into trouble with Jack and everyone that lived in that house. They had all gone to work and she was at least able to feel okay. She had just come from visiting Angelo's grave and putting some flowers there and was in the kitchen singing a happy song while thinking about Angelo.

"Excuse me, ma'am." Alicia heard a deep manly voice behind her.

"Yes!" She made a quick turn and found of the guards right behind her. "What is it?"

"There is a woman looking for you outside the gate." He said. "She said it is really important."

Alicia gave a sigh of relief, putting the knife on the table. "I thought I told you that I didn't wanna see anyone. Tell that woman to go away."

"I have done everything, Alicia." The guard said with a smile. "The woman has insisted that she won't leave until you come out and speak to her. I have tried everything and right now there is nothing that I can do."

"It's okay." Alicia didn't want to see anyone especially since she had just come from visiting Angelo. "I will go and see her."

The guard smiled and left. Alicia called one of the maids and told her to take over while she went to see the person that had come to disturb her that early. She didn't want to see anyone but anyway, she was gonna see the person that had come to see that early.

Alicia went outside and just when she opened the gate, she got the surprise of her life. Her heart became filled with pain and rage as it pounded deeper in her chest. Her body trembled in rage and tears filled in her eyes which she quickly rubbed. She was really mad and she wanted to kill someone.

"What do you still want here?" She furiously closed the gate, looking at the woman who had her hands together. "I thought I told you to stop coming here, you evil woman."

"Please." Yvette cried, dropping to her knees. "Alicia, I am begging you. I know that I have been bothering you so much but try to help me out here. I just wanna know where Angelo is buried, please."

"For what?" Alicia snapped, looking angrily at her. "Why do you keep on asking that? What the hell do you want me to tell you, uh? You weren't here when he needed you the most so what are you going to do at his grave now that he is dead?"

"Please." Yvette was in so much pain and her eyes were blood red. "Help me out here, Alicia."

"No!" Alicia snarled, clenching her fists. "I wonder what your brother thinks about you. He must be turning in his grave and regretting having a sister like you. Women are blessed with pure hearts to care for others but that's different in your case because you don't care about anything. He is dead." She yelled as tears rolled down her cheeks. "He is dead so leave him in peace and you can now live in peace."

Alicia turned and started heading to the gate before...

"How can I have peace when I can barely sleep at night?" Yvette cried. "What I did has been haunting me. My sister in law has been talking to me every night and she is mad at me. She wants me to do the right thing and beg for forgiveness from Angelo. She is warning me and I will never be at peace if I don't see his grave. Please.'

Hearing what Yvette had just said, Alicia turned quickly and went to her. "You really are shameless, Yvette. How dare you use a dead woman as an excuse?"

"It's the truth." Her eyes were really swollen. "This started about two years ago and I thought it was just a dream but it has been going ever since. I had tried to ignore it but I have never had peace ever since that time. Believe me when I tell you that I have changed, Alicia. I just wanna be at peace with..."

"Okay." Alicia dropped her hands. "Why would your sister in law not give you peace because Angelo has been dead for close to four years now? He is gone and no matter what you do he..."

"It's because of what I did." She cried at the top of her voice. Alicia could tell that the woman was hurting terribly and she somehow felt her pain. "Because of what I did 27 years ago I cannot have any peace. I need to ask for forgiveness from them because I might die anytime soon if I stay like this. I really need forgiveness."

"And what did you do?" Alicia asked. "Why would your sister in law pursue you when she had cut all ties with you?"

Yvette sobbed, feeling her head pulse terribly. She had such a terrible headache. "They might have cut all ties with me..." She paused and wailed, hurting Alicia's poor little heart. "...but there is something that bonds me to them, something that I took from them."

"What?" Alicia gasped. "And may I know what that is?"

Yvette shook her head. "I can't tell you right now but I promise to tell you some day if I see their graves. I need to get this burden off my shoulder."

She lay down and gripped Alicia's leg, holding on to it tightly. "I know what I did was evil and I must pay for it. I know I am one of the people to be blamed for Angelo's death but please," She cried like a little child. "I will tell you everything Alicia. I just wanna see their graves and beg for forgiveness. Please, I know you have a very good heart and you will tell me."

Yvette was crying so hard that Alicia couldn't fight her own tears. She felt terrible and could feel Yvette's tears wetting her leg. It was just too painful to watch. Then she also remembered the words her own mother had told her when she was very young.

"My daughter, in this world a person can make many mistakes, even more evil than any human can understand." She had said. "But no matter what that person has done, we should never let their evil blind us. We should rather help them in any way we can so that they can be released from their evil. Forgiveness is the greatest thing anyone can ever do on this earth. Because it might be just a simple word but it could mean a lot to someone even saving their lives in the process."

Alicia took a deep breath, looking at the crying woman. She slowly leaned down and held her hands, getting her up. She was still crying and her voice could be heard but probably everyone inside the gate.

"You can stop crying, Yvette." She said in a really sweet voice. "It's okay. I understand..."

"No, you don't." She sobbed uncontrollably. "I have been through a lot and I did that out of jealous. I just want forgiveness and that's all."

"Stop crying." She gave a sigh of relief. " I have been so mad at you that I just wanted to make you suffer."

"I am sorry."

"But to error is to human and to forgive is divine." She then took the deepest breath ever. "I forgive you for everything from my side and I will show you Angelo's grave."

Yvette stopped crying and for a minute she lost her voice. Her heart felt cold and she froze, just looking at the woman in front of her. She couldn't believe what she had just heard. She felt arrive and when she breathed, she felt as if it was her first breath in her life.

"What?"

"Yes!" Alicia nodded, giving an assuring smile. "I will show you his grave."

A billion tears poured down Alicia's cheeks as she burst into a painful laughter. She gripped Alicia and hugged her tightly.

"Thank you so much, Alicia. You don't know what this means to me." She cried. "Thank you."

"Hey!" Alicia pulled away from her, holding her hands. "I don't want you to cry, okay? I want you to go home and then come back in two days time. I will show your brothers' and your only nephew's grave."

"Thank you." Yvette smiled through her pain. "Thank you very much, Alicia. I will do that. I won't cry." She rubbed her tears, chuckling nervously. "Thank you."

"You may go now." Alicia smiled. "Don't forget to come back."

Yvette hugged Alicia one more time and left happily. She was happy.

Alicia watched as the happy woman called the rickshaw and left. She cried softly and then rubbed her tears. Somehow, she felt at peace when she forgave the woman. Now the only thing that was left was to tell her where they had been buried.

"I miss you so much, especially today, Angelo." She chuckled painfully. "I wish you were here, my son."

Alicia rubbed her tears and went back inside to continue with what she was doing.

***

"Brian!" Miguel called at the top of his voice.

Miguel was entering the mansion, walking like a true boss that he was. He was somehow happy with the news he had found out about Hector Alvarado and he was gonna make sure he pays. He had a full proof plan to make him pay and later kill him like the others.

"Brian!" He shouted. "I am back home."

But Miguel couldn't hear Brian's voice. It was so not like him because he usually came rushing down when he saw or heard him. It was really strange.

"Brian!" He shouted at the top of his voice.

"Welcome home, sir." He heard his maid greet behind. "May I get you anything?"

Miguel turned and faced his maid. "No!" He shook his head. "Have you seen Brian anywhere? I have been looking for him. Can you get him for me?"

"No!" She shook her head. "Your brother isn't around, sir. He left this morning and he hasn't come back home."

"What?" he exclaimed as a frown appeared on his face. "Brian left this house in the morning and he still hasn't come back?"

"Yes!"

"It's strange." Miguel sighed, looking all around. "Brian doesn't leave the house and even if he does, he comes back early." Then he looked at his maid. "Are you sure he isn't sleeping in his room?"

"No!" She smiled. "I am sure."

"Okay." He sighed gloomily. "You may leave."

She left and Miguel started wondering where Brian had gone since morning. It was really strange how Brian had gone in the morning and had still not come back at that time.

"Could he have a lover?" Miguel thought but later retaliated. It was impossible for Brian to have a lover. He never went out to meet anyone. Anyway, Miguel didn't have time for that. He went to his room to do his important work.

*

Miguel was walking in his lair, moving from side to sides while looking all around. All the candles had been lit and the wind in that room was making him feel better. He had his hair loose and was feeling fresh. He was only wearing a transparent short with nothing underneath.

Miguel's mood had risen and he was feeling really... well, I don't even know the word to use. He was looking all around, thinking about his life and where it was headed. He wanted to reach his peak very soon.

"Destiny allowed me to live so that I can get revenge for myself and my loved ones." He stopped and walked to the table where he had his stuff. "I am now influential and more powerful. Nothing can hurt me now because I am invincible." He chuckled, raising his hands to the sky. "I am happy that Antonio is over and done with but now..." He paused and looked at Angelo's photos. "...I have found the third man that had raped me. I want to focus on him, Hector Alvarado and I want to get it over with."

Miguel moved closer to the table and focused his eyes. "I was broken and I thought I would never be complete again." He chuckled. "But then came Christian in my life. He only deserves love, my love." He breathed in the wonderful air of his lair.

"I... want to love him purely, his hands stay on my skin" He took a small bottle of oil and started pouring it on himself, enjoying the pleasure it was giving him. He poured it all over him and then took a bowl of petals, throwing it in the air. The petals started falling and on his beautiful skin, sticking there. He enjoyed it very much.

"May his hands and his soul stick to me like these petals." He moaned. "I want his love. I want his joy and his heart forever!"

Miguel breathed and opened his arms widely, remembering all those wonderful moments he had spent with the hunk. He really loved him so much and just wanted him to stay by his side for as long as he lived.

***

Colonel Alvarado was in his beautiful office at his house, trying to do his work. His office was fancy and classy and it smelled as if it was filled with vanilla. He had his beautiful uniform on and his hat was just as beautiful. He was a really busy man but he always found time to have fun for himself and just enjoy the world and the pleasures he could get. He had been on a mission but now that he was back... he was gonna enjoy himself.

There was a knock on the door and he told the man to enter. It was one of his guards and he was looking serious as ever.

"What is it?" He answered rudely, looking angrily at his guard.

"So sorry, sir." The guard bowed his head. "There is a lawyer that wants to see you."

"A lawyer?" He frowned, looking at his guard. "Send him in."

The guard left and Hector continued with the work that he was doing. It wasn't long before the lawyer came inside, dressed beautifully and looking really handsome. He had a great smile on his face when he saw Hector. Hector had never seen him before.

"I was told you wanted to see me?" He asked the lawyer.

"Yes!" Brandon did his best to smile.

Brandon was hitching to kill the man. He had never seen someone so hideous. He was a really bad looking colonel and Brandon was mad. It was no wonder he had resorted to rape because no sane man would ever accept him. He was hideous.

"Okay." Hector was looking at the lawyer. "Why don't take a seat?"

"Thank you." Brandon sat on the chair comfortably, smiling at him. He looked around the office and just shook his head. It was beautiful. "This is quite a nice home you've got here." Brandon commended, looking at the man. "I have heard so much about you."

Hector rolled his eyes, folding his arms on his chest. "Will you get to the point?" He said harshly, folding his arms on his chest. The guy had nerves. "I don't like wasting time with stupid things."

"Okay." Brandon raised his hands in the air. "I came here with an offer from my client. He is interested in striking a business deal with..."

"I am not interested." The colonel snapped, groaning softly. "Go and tell whoever had sent you that I am a busy man and I don't have time for no sense."

"What the fuck?" Brandon couldn't believe how rude the man was. He knew from that moment that things were gonna be hard especially with convincing the idiot to meet with Miguel. "You have nerves."

"You don't understand." Brandon chuckled nervously. "I know you don't like wasting time but..."

"I am really glad you know that so since it's now official why don't you get out of here and tell your client that I am not interested?" He gave a mocking smile. "I am a really busy man and I don't have time for stupid things."

If not for one thing, Brandon would have surely punched the idiot's teeth in. He hated him so much. His heart was pounding and adrenaline was filling up his entire blood stream. He was only a few seconds from losing it. He was about to enter rage mood and he didn't want to mess everything up.

"I like you." Brandon chuckled, shaking his head. "I really like you so much. You are just like I heard. Honestly, I like the way you are and how you handle things, Mr. Alvarado. I really like it so much."

"Hmm," Hector raised his eyebrow. "Thank you so much and..."

"But you don't understand what I am saying." Brandon said in his convincing voice, leaning forward. "My client is a really serious man and he doesn't like wasting time. Both of you are so alike in so many things."

"Okay," Hector shook his head. "May I know who this man is and why he has brought me an offer?"

"Okay," Brandon knew he was getting somewhere. "His name is Miguel Powers and he is a big businessman, really young." He smiled brightly.

"Okay and may I know what he wants."

Now they were getting somewhere. "You will have to meet him for that." He chuckled nervously. "You will have to go with me to meet him. I promise that you will not be disappointed. His offer is superb and you cannot afford to miss it."