Wild Flower Ch. 15

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"What?" Christian gasped, trying to understand what his friend was saying. "You are crazy. You need to leave man." Christian said. "I will go and get your child. Just stay here..." He ordered. "...I don't want you to come inside."

Christian took a quick turn and went rushing inside. Meanwhile, the baby was running inside the house and Miguel opened the door to the bedroom, all dressed up. When he saw the baby, he smiled and picked him up, holding him lovingly.

"Whose child is this?"

When Christian came over, he looked really shocked when he saw Miguel holding the baby. He hadn't expected that and not to see him all dressed up.

"Whose child is this?" Miguel asked in a beautiful voice. Christian was too caught up looking at Miguel that he didn't answer immediately. "Does it belong to someone in this neighborhood?"

"Yes!" Christian said softly. "He belongs to someone in the neighborhood. Hmm," He moaned, looking at the beautiful scene before him. "I think you really look beautiful holding the baby."

"Yeah," Miguel gave a sigh of relief. "I have never held any baby in my life." How he wished he had a baby brother he could have held when he was a little child. "This is actually my first time." He chuckled, handing over the baby to him. "Why don't you take him because I might drop him?"

Christian took the baby the baby, rubbing on him softly. "This is really wonderful. I have always wanted to have a baby I can call my son. I have always wanted to be a father."

Miguel smiled faintly and just looked at how happy Christian was with the child. Christian excused himself and went outside to his best friend. He gave the child back to him and told him to leave.

"Thank God he didn't see me because he could have killed me." George joked, winking at Christian.

"That's not funny." Christian said angrily, folding his arms on his chest. "Miguel might have been cunning but he is not a monster. Now get out of here. I will see you tomorrow."

Christian went back inside and he found Miguel waiting for him at the exact spot where he had left him.

"It sounded like a man's voice outside." Miguel chuckled.

"Yes!" Christian answered, getting closer to Miguel. He kissed him and brought him closer to his hot body. "He is the child's father."

"Well, that's good." Miguel wrapped his arms around Christian's neck, looking into his sexy eyes. "But it's late now and I have to go home."

"No!" Christian complained, kissing softly on Miguel's neck. "I want you stay with me, my love. I don't want you to leave."

"But..."

"No buts..." Christian groaned, starting to get in the mood once again. "Let me compensate you for the interruption. Let me experience your love again." Miguel was getting tempted by Christian's words. "Why don't you stay for tonight, for the rest of my life?"

"Hmm," Miguel was feeling really hot and happy. The way Christian was kissing on his neck... the tone of his voice as they talked... the breaths on his neck. They were all urging him to stay with the guy. "Okay."

Hearing Miguel's answer, Christian felt as if his happiness had been quadrupled right there. He raised his face and kissed Miguel's already swollen lips, kissing on them like his life depended on it. He'd never been so happy in his life before and it made him his emotions to explode right there.

"Thank you." He brought Miguel's body closer to him, brushing on his nose. "Now why don't you come with me to the bedroom so that I can show you just how much I really love you and I can apologize for the interruption."

Miguel couldn't say no and they were already on their way to the bedroom. They reached the bedroom and Christian was already kissing Miguel so hard on the lips. They both fell on the bed and Christian flipped Miguel, slipping his hands under his beautiful shirt. He started unbuttoning him as they both grunted and groaned in pleasure.

He stripped him naked and they made love over and over again. Christian couldn't get enough of Miguel's sexy body. He just wanted them to be making love over and over again because Miguel was just too sweet. His pleasures were driving Christian insane with desire.

*

Christian had just come from making intense love and they were both tired, again. Miguel was seated on the bed and he was already dressed. Christian was sitting with him and he had his arms wrapped tightly around him. He just couldn't get enough of him.

"Baby..." Miguel moaned, moving his hands to caress his cheeks. "I need to go. It's really late now and..."

"I can't let you go." Christian said with a moan. "The reason I can't let you go is because you are dressed up so quickly after we make love. I wanted you to spend the night."

"Oh!" Christian had his way with his words.

Miguel had already seen the file and he didn't know what was contained in it.

"So..." he rubbed on Christian's hot lips. "Do you trust me now?"

"I do." Christian gave a sigh of relief, smiling at the sweet thing beside him. "I trust you so much, especially with what you have shared with me tonight. And do you now trust me?"

"Yes!" Miguel trusted Christian completely. "I trust you, especially since you've shared with me about your career and your dream of being a father." He chuckled happily.

"Yeah," Christian couldn't have been happier. "I have always felt like the dream has always been with me, you know. I have always admired children." Then he looked into Miguel's eyes. "Do you also feel the same way about kids? Have you thought of having any?"

Miguel shook his head. "No!" He said abruptly. "I have always dedicated myself to my work."

Christian got closer to Miguel, moving dangerously to his hot lips. He held his waist and kissed him on the lips, sucking on them like lollipop.

"You shouldn't work too hard." He moaned. "Give yourself some time to love..." He kissed him. "...time for family..." Another kiss. "...time for affection..." He gave him another kiss, drawing moans from him. They fell on the bed and Christian made the kiss more intense than it had been. He slipped his hands to Miguel's ass, squeezing it softly

"Oh..."

Both of them knew where it was gonna lead. It was gonna be a long and sweet night for the both of them.

***

The next morning, Miguel woke up completely naked with Christian's arms wrapped around his waist. He felt warm and cozy, enjoying Christian's hot breaths on his back. He chuckled happily, rubbing on Christian's hot arms. Things couldn't have been better than it was that morning and he was sure nothing could go wrong.

Apparently, Christian was still asleep and his soft snores were music to Miguel's ears. He loved listening to them but as much as he wanted to stay with Christian and his sweet body, Miguel knew he had a lot of things to do.

He slowly and carefully removed Christian's arms from him without waking him up and got up from the bed. Damn! Christian looked really cute when he was sleeping. Miguel quickly got up and got dressed. He checked himself in the mirror before he remembered about the file he had seen the previous night.

Miguel quickly rushed to the file on the table. He didn't mistrust Christian but he was just curious as to what was in that file. The moment he opened the file, the smile on his face disappeared, replaced by a frown.

Miguel felt really terrible, stupid and betrayed. His heart started racing and his breaths became harsh. His body felt really cold and he experienced some form of pain. He just froze, looking at the file which made him sad and really mad.

"What?"

The file was about Miguel and his company. Probably someone had been looking him up and gave a summarized report of all the findings. Miguel was really hurt and pissed off. He looked at Christian, remembering his words the previous night. He wondered what else Christian had been researching about him. Wasn't his word enough, he thought as he dropped the file to the table, not realizing that it didn't close? He wondered if what Christian had said to him was a lie. He also wondered if the guy loved him because he wouldn't have done what he did.

Miguel was really so pissed, confused and shocked. He couldn't stay there anymore. Without taking another look at Christian, he took his stuff, got out of the house furiously and took off while Christian was asleep. He couldn't still believe it.

*

Meanwhile, Carter was walking on the streets, looking all around. He was not far from his house and he had just come visiting someone near his house. In fact, he felt like just walking and think for quite some time. He still had to think about Christian and how he was gonna make him love him. It was worrying him.

Carter was dressed in a blue skinny jean and yellow t-shirt which looked beautiful on him. He was still walking when two men rode past him. The men looked at him and then made a quick turn and came back to him. They stopped him and he looked at all of them. They were definitely thugs by the way that they looked like.

"Hey, baby." One of the thugs said with wink. "Where are you going?"

Carter was definitely surprised. He didn't know if they were talking to him or if they were talking to someone behind him. He took a quick glance behind and saw that there was no one behind him. He moved his surprised face and looked at the men. They looked really huge and scary.

One of them was tall and really muscular. The other one was just average, fat and really hairy. Carter was definitely surprised.

But before Carter could answer them and before they harassed him, the thugs' eyes caught a bigger fish. It was a beautiful black face lifted Honda CR-V SUV. It was shiny, beautiful and really elegant. The thugs knew that they couldn't miss an opportunity like that. Without saying anything else, an evil grin appeared on their faces. They looked at each, winked and jumped on their motorcycle. They then started riding towards the car.

Meanwhile, Miguel was in his car, slowly driving and trying to concentrate but he couldn't do it. He was slowly driving in the street while trying to get rid of what he felt. He was really heartbroken over Christian's mistrust and he couldn't mask his pain at all.

He took a sigh, looking at the phone. There was a voice message there and it was from Brandon. He couldn't believe he had failed to meet with Brandon just to see and pleasure a man that definitely didn't trust him. He was in pain. Miguel pressed the message and...

"Where are you right now, Miguel because what you are doing is not okay?" Brandon sounded mad and his voice was really harsh and low. "Do you know how long I have been waiting here? I thought this was very important to you but you are nowhere to be seen. Call me when you get this." The message ended and Miguel pressed another one.

"Okay, Miguel I am really pissed off right now over what you did." Brandon yelled, his voice grating. "You totally let me look like an idiot." He chuckled bitterly. "I just you are not with that Christian." He yelled. "Are you really going to let that fool forget about your revenge?"

Miguel gave a gloomy sigh and just tried to concentrate on his driving. He only drove a small distance before some mad men drove their motorcycle in front of his car. He quickly stopped his car, looking at them. His anger got out of hand and he took out his gun, holding it tightly.

"Get out." The thugs banged on his car. "Now!"

Miguel didn't like that behavior at all. He was so mad that he was ready to shoot the bastards. He cocked his gun and opened the door, looking angrily the stupid men that had just pulled a stupid stunt on him.

Carter saw what was going on and he came running towards Miguel and the thugs. Miguel was about to use the gun when Carter arrived and blocked the thugs from Miguel. He was actually braver than Miguel had thought.

"What are you doing?" Carter asked angrily.

"Get out of here, sweetheart." The thugs laughed, pointing the gun at Carter and Miguel. "We don't want you. We just want the pretty boy behind you." They laughed in mock. "He is pretty and judging from his looks and beauty, he is really rich so get out of here and run as fast as you can."

"No!" carter yelled in anger.

Miguel had never thought Carter was that brave. He was looking at him and the stupid thugs that were definitely begging for death. If not for Carter, they would have been on the ground with holes in their heads.

"Are you daring us?" One of the thugs snapped at Carter, cocking his gun. "We want the pretty boy so get you stupid face from here and we might just spare you."

"You definitely have no idea what you are doing." Carter pointed at them, sounding with warning. "Stop messing with La don and take whatever you want because if you dare take him, the entire St Luisian police force will be after you. You don't wanna mess with La don."

Hearing the name carter had just uttered, the two thugs looked at each other and then lost the smiles on their faces. Fear run through them and they actually trembled.

"La... La don?"

"Yes!" Carter grinned in mock, nodding his head. "And if you haven't heard about him on the media then I suggest you go and do your research. He is a very powerful man and you don't wanna mess with him. Take him and I bet your asses won't even go far."

The thugs were now shaking terribly. They had heard about La don and they didn't wanna mess him for anything. The stupid excuses of thugs took their motorcycle and ran as soon as they heard just how powerful Miguel was.

Carter made a quick turn and looked at the confident young man who didn't seem like he was scared. He got even more surprised when he saw the gun in his hand.

"La don?" He gasped. "Why are you armed?"

Miguel sighed, dropping his hand. "I need to protect myself. I would have killed them all out of rage." He said angrily. "Nobody messes with me and gets away with it."

Miguel quickly opened his door and put the gun inside the car. He took out his phone and tried to call but his phone wasn't going through. It seemed there was bad network. He tried again but the same thing happened. Miguel couldn't drive. He was in no position to drive anymore. Christian's mistrust had him heartbroken and hurt and the thugs' stunt were the last stroll. He was just too angry and bothered to drive.

"Shit!" He groaned, trying the phone again. "I can't get through to my guards. How am I going to drive myself home now?"

Carter moved closer and smiled. "If you want... I can take you to your house?"

"What?" He gripped his hair, taking a deep breath.

"I know how to drive."

Miguel looked at Carter for a long time and finally agreed. He had no choice anyway. After all, the man was just trying to help him out. He told Carter to be careful with his machine and gave him the keys. Carter started the car without fear and he started driving with Miguel giving him directions.

***

Christian woke up and his arms felt empty. He was naked and he felt really satisfied, especially after that encounter the previous night. But when he opened his eyes, Miguel was nowhere to be seen. He got up and wrapped a towel around his waist. Then he started looking for Miguel in the house but he didn't need to go far because his stuff was not there anymore. He was gone.

"Fuck!" He groaned. "Why did he leave?"

Christian started walking to his room but something stopped him. He rushed there and he couldn't still see them. The files that he remembered putting at that table were not there anymore. They were missing.

Christian felt really scared and cold at the same time. He could remember taking some files from George the previous night but...

"Miguel!" He gripped his hair, rubbing on his face. "This is just great."

Christian knew Miguel wasn't gonna forgive him easily for what he had done. Just when he had thought their relationship had gotten stronger and now he did that. Only God knew what Miguel was thinking about him after what he had found out. But there was still little hope.

Christian picked up his phone and called George.

"Hey man, I..."

"Where did you leave those files?" Christian asked abruptly. "Please, tell me you took them with you."

"What?" George gasped on the other end, chuckling softly. "I gave the files to you, remember? You took them inside yourself right before I left."

"Oh my God," Christian had never been so scared in his life before. He was afraid of what was gonna happen now. "

"What is it" George was really worried.

"Fuck!" Christian yelled, trying to control himself. "I think Miguel might have seen those files." He wasn't happy about it at all.

"Okay, I am sorry about that but..." George paused and sighed. "...after everything that you have found out about Miguel, do you still believe in him?"

"Yes!" Christian said, sitting on the couch with his hand on his face. "I now more than ever understand him."

Christian couldn't believe he was that stupid. He understood why Miguel never wanted anyone knowing about his painful past. But he confided in him and look what had happened. He knew it was gonna cost him big time with Miguel when he found out that Christian had been investigating him before.

"The previous night," He continued, sighing. "Miguel confessed something very private that had happened to him and his family years ago. It clarified everything."

"I am sorry." George said. "What are you gonna do now?"

Christian didn't know what he was gonna do. He could tell for sure that Miguel was mad at him. He didn't know what he was gonna do to make it up to him.

***

Miguel and Carter had arrived at his beautiful mansion and were in his beautiful bedroom. Miguel had already taken a bath and he was feeling better and fresh. He had his natural hair on which he had tied in a curled ponytail. His face was in full view and though he was just at home, Carter could see that he was just too classy. He was wearing a beautiful pure white skinny jean with a black shirt inside and a black and white coat that was just too amazing on him. He was looking really sexy and carter couldn't help but admire his beauty and elegancy. His cologne was just on another level.

Carter was probably in the most beautiful mansion he had ever seen in his life. It was simply amazing and huge. It had everything that one could need, especially someone like Miguel. Forget about the compound, Miguel's room was really beautiful. The color... the furniture... the huge bed and every decoration in that room must have cost a fortune. It was just too beautiful. It was almost as if it was the place where a president lived.

"I am really sorry for dragging you into this." Miguel apologized, standing in front of carter with a serious face. "I kinda feel responsible for it because I wasn't careful."

"Don't feel bad." Carter gave his million dollar smile. "It wasn't your fault. It could happen to anyone." Then something hit Carter and he became curious and a bit hurt. He lost the smile and chuckled nervously. "By the way, what were you doing so early in our neighborhood?" He was hoping it wasn't what he was thinking.

"Err..."

Miguel remembered the passionate night he had with Christian... how they made love... how he had confessed to him all the things about his past and then the betrayal. He didn't wanna think about it anymore and he didn't wanna tell Carter anything at all. He had to lie to him.

"Well!" he cleared his throat. "I was at my construction site the entire night." He lied and he was sure Carter bought it.

Carter looked at Miguel, smiling faintly. He actually felt better because it would have hurt him to know that Christian had spent the entire night with him, if they were actually dating. But Miguel's construction site was near the place where Carter's house was located so he bought it.

"But I don't understand why you didn't have any guards around you to protect you." He asked, raising his eyebrows. "Why were you alone?"