Wild Flower Ch. 15

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Hector thought about it, looking at the lawyer. From what he had gathered from this lawyer that had come to his office, the man was really young and hopefully really beautiful too. Maybe he was gonna have a taste of him too because that was what he was good at. After the long mission he had been on, he could really use some pleasure.

"Okay." He said with a serious face. "I will meet with this young man to see what he has got for me."

"That's good." Brandon couldn't believe he had done it. He knew he had convinced the idiot and all he had to do was just take him. "We will meet him tonight."

"That's good." Hector said with a serious face.

Brandon had hit a jackpot. He couldn't wait to see Hector ugly face suffering in Miguel's hands. He even couldn't wait to have him killed later on. It was the price he was gonna have to pay for tasting Miguel. The game was on.

***

Miguel was coming downstairs with his stylists and makeup artists that had done a great job of him. He was now looking sexier and more seductive than usual. He was really beautiful especially with what the stylist had done on him.

Miguel was putting on a beautiful black skinny jean which was fitted on him perfectly, showing his gorgeous body and seductive figure. He had a black designer's shirt on him which was half way buttoned up. There was a golden necklace around his neck that made him glow. He had black shoes on his feet. He had felt like dressing in black that day. He had a black coat on his hands and his entire outfit looked really beautiful.

Miguel had totally changed his outfit that day. Instead of his natural black hair, Miguel was wearing a light red wig which was just shoulder length long. His face was looking gorgeous in that bright red wig and his blue eyes were glowing through it. The stylists had done a great job on him that it looked like his natural hair. Anyone who would have seen him would have said it was his real hair.

Miguel was going downstairs when he heard his phone ring. He slipped it off his pocket and saw that it was Brandon calling him. He told his stylists to go ahead and made sure no one was near before he answered the call.

"Hello!"

"Hurry up!" Brandon gasped on the other end of the line. "I have got the idiot and we need to meet as soon as possible. We have to put our plan in action."

"Brandon..."

"This idiot is not like the other ones," Brandon said abruptly on the other end of the line. "Just hurry up because he's getting on my nerves."

Without hearing Miguel's answer, Brandon cut the call. Miguel on the other hand removed the phone from his ears and slipped it back into his pockets. He gave a deep sigh, looking all around. He was way too bothered to meet with Hector and he had no idea why. He didn't know whether to meet him or just to cancel it.

He took a deep breath and continued going downstairs.

***

Christian was in his house, looking at the newspaper cutting that he had gotten from Antonio's house. He was really confused and he didn't know how he was gonna be in the right direction. He wanted to know which of Antonio's victims was gonna lead him in the right direction but everything was just... too difficult. Most of his victims had died and he didn't have much time.

Christian took another cutting and before he could read something, he heard a knock on his door. He quickly put the cuttings in a file and then looked at the clock on his wall. It was almost 9.pm and he didn't know who had come to his house at that time.

He took a sigh and went to the door. Reaching the door, he opened it wide and got the surprise of his life when he saw Miguel standing there looking really sexy and beautiful. He was looking different but definitely really beautiful.

Christian's heart started pounding in his chest. His eyes almost popped out of his socket as he eyed the sexy boy at his door. His hormones got out of hand and he just drooled over that boy. He couldn't believe it was him. He was looking different.

"Miguel!" He gasped, looking at his sexy body. He wanted to devour him right there. "What are you doing here?" Miguel didn't answer. He just stared at him without giving him his usual smile. "I am sorry for asking." He opened the door wider. "Come on inside."

Miguel entered the house and he didn't even utter a single word. Christian saw the state he was in and it affected him so much. He closed the door and followed the boy inside the house. He could tell that he was not okay and it made him worried. He had never seen Miguel look the way he was. He somehow blamed himself when he remembered the conversation that he had with him at his office. He wished he could turn back the hand of time.

"Are you alright?" He rushed to him, holding his hand tightly.

Miguel shook his head, taking a deep breath. Then he looked at the man he loved so much. "Today you told me that you were not comfortable in knowing only a portion of my truth." He was in pain because of what he was gonna do. "Very well," he had never been so serious. "But I want to tell you that when I tell you what I am about to..." He gulped, fighting off his tears. "...I will be stripped down to my very soul, naked before you..." He looked into Christian's eyes as his eyes became glassy with tears. "...you will know everything about me because I want you to know everything. I will be more exposed than ever before but I am doing this because I love you."

Miguel dropped his eyes in sadness as his pain came back to him. He was really scared and his heart was pounding like a washing machine. His body was trembling and his breaths were a little harsh. He was really scared and he had no idea how Christian was gonna take it. All he knew was that he loved Christian and wanted to tell him everything.

"And I love you too." Christian kissed his hand, trying to make him feel better. "You can trust me, my love."

Miguel tried to open his mouth but for a second, his voice was completely gone. He slightly closed his eyes, feeling shivers running down his spine. A deep vibration passed through his system as he tried to gather his confidence.

"What you have always suspected is true." He gasped as a tear went down his cheeks. "It happened years ago in this city." He took a deep breath. "I was raped and my life was ruined forever."

Christian felt as if a bucket of ice cold water had just been poured on his naked body. For a moment he couldn't breathe. He felt a terrible pain in his heart, feeling as if a sword had just pierced through it. His heart broke and his world felt cold and lonely. He wanted to cry and kiss Miguel at the same time. He didn't even know how to react.

***

Meanwhile, Brandon at the restaurant where he was with Hector was getting really nervous and worried at the same time. Miguel hadn't arrived yet to see Hector and almost two hours had passed since they had arrived at that place. He was worried and he was really annoyed by the stupid man he was with. He wanted to beat him to a pulp.

"Listen..." Hector said angrily, hitting his hands on the table. "...I am a really impatient man and I don't have time for this no sense."

"I am sorry." Brandon apologized, smiling faintly at him. "Miguel got caught up with something but he won't take long."

"I am getting tired." Hector groaned. "By the way, I want to know what I am getting myself into."

"I promise you will find out soon." Brandon assured. "Miguel will see you in person."

He called the waiter and ordered the best the wine they had at that place just impress the pig. That had never happened before. Brandon had no idea why Miguel was keeping them waiting and the reason why his phone was completely switched off. It was not like him at all.

***

"It was years ago." Miguel sobbed as a tear ran down his cheeks. "I was really young at that time and really innocent. I thought everything was perfect in my life and nothing would ever go wrong. I had a perfect life until..." He paused as a million tears left his eyes. "One night, I was attacked by some men that took me to an abandoned hut somewhere on the outskirts of town. I pleaded with them..."

"Please!" Miguel remembered how he had been begging. "Don't do this to me, please. Leave me alone."

He closed his eyes shut and swallowed his pain. When he opened his eyes, he looked at the man his heart was beating for and continued with his story.

"...but they wouldn't let me. That was when I found out everything. I was raped brutally by a man that had hurt me terribly. I pleaded while he did but he continued and teased me through my pain." He could feel a sharp pain like a needle piercing him and he cried even more. Christian on the other hand listened attentively while his own pain worsened. "He raped me anyway and inflicted so much pain on me. I had never experienced such pain as that night."

Miguel narrated the story of how his parents died and how his life had turned out to be when they died. He told him that they had been killed and he suffered after that. He told him about his uncle and how good he had been with him but later killed like an animal. He wasn't gonna tell him everything because it was gonna be dangerous because Christian was nosy.

"There was this man in my life that I loved so much, a man that meant everything to me." He sobbed softly, trying to be confident. Reliving that moment was really painful. "This was before everything happened but... that time we were really young and we knew nothing. He was innocent and so was I. It was painful Christian." He cried out in pain. "I had never experienced anything like that before. It changed my life and destroyed me."

"Miguel..." he kissed on his hands, rubbing on them softly. "...I am really sorry about that. I can't begin to imagine what you have been through. I can't even imagine how miserable your life was before you met me." He was in so much pain but he knew he had to be strong for Miguel.

"I didn't know anything." He cried softly, dropping his eyes to the floor. "I never thought I would experience love again because I didn't know about it. I thought it had been banished from my world."

Christian was in so much pain. They were both seated on the couch and he was holding Miguel's hands sweetly. He loved Miguel so very much that he could feel his pain and anguish. He could feel whatever he had passed through.

He knew Miguel was hurting but he still needed to find out more. "Were you alone that night?"

Miguel could remember how that night had been. He had been locked up in a small hut and the men had come. They had raped him terribly. He couldn't tell Christian that he used to be called Angelo before and he owned the huge company which had been taken by his ex husband and his friend. He couldn't tell him that they had betrayed him. That was the only thing that he was hiding from Christian.

"I was with the man I was telling you about." He cried softly, remembering how everything had turned out to be that night. "He was killed that same night while I... I..." He sobbed uncontrolled. "...I was raped brutally. I lost everything that I had that night." He said bitterly as a billion tears run down his cheeks. "I lost my innocence, my life and everything that I had. My life was destroyed."

"My love," Christian felt tears building in his eyes. "Now I understand your hatred. How could they do this to you?"

Miguel raised his face and looked at his man. "Now tell me," Miguel rubbed his face clean. "Do you still think I am a boy that manipulates men on whim?"

"No! I don't." He smiled. "I understand why you went to Sumitria and your strong dislike towards Antonio." Christian moved closer to Miguel, feeling really angry. He clenched his fists as anger slipped through him. "I want you to tell me who the bastard is so that I can get justice for you."

"I don't know." Miguel said, shaking his head. His pain was out of control. "I don't know who he is because he was masked."

Miguel didn't want to lie to Christian but he had to do it. He couldn't tell him that there were multiple men plus his husband and his best friend. He just wanted Christian to know what had happened to Angelo and not him.

Christian had never felt so angry in his life before. He couldn't imagine the pain his love had felt when the man was raping him. He was really mad and if he knew who the bastard was... he would have surely killed him.

"I am really sorry, my love." Christian held cupped his hands sweetly. "Let me cure you. Let me get you the justice that has evaded you for so long. Let me give you the love that you never got."

Miguel looked at Christian and stared him for a number of seconds. He could tell that Christian loved him sincerely. He could see the love in his eyes and could read the expression on his face. What he was telling him was the truth.

"I want to believe in love again." Miguel gave a sigh of relief, moving his hand to caress Christian's cheeks. "That's why I am here with you."

"We have so much time..."

"Shh..." Miguel didn't want to talk about his sadness anymore. He blocked Christian with his finger and felt happy when he kissed his little finger.

With an assuring smile, Miguel got up from the couch and grabbed his hand. He then led him to the bedroom and Christian felt happy and sad at the same time. He had no idea why Miguel had taken him to the bedroom but he couldn't wait to kiss him and make sweet love to him. He wanted to kiss his pain away and give him pleasure and happiness.

As they were about to reach the bedroom, Christian caressed Miguel's waist as he held him tightly to his body. He leaned forward and kissed Miguel's cheeks, going down his neck. Miguel moaned softly, dropping his neck. His pain was slowly going and he loved it so much.

"My love," Christian said with a moan, kissing Miguel's neck. "I also want to tell you everything."

"What?" Miguel chuckled like a little child.

"There is something that I haven't told you." He sighed.

Hearing Christian's words, Miguel took a glance at his man and raised his eyebrow, wondering what he wanted to tell him. "What do you want to tell me?"

"Well!" He chuckled nervously, holding Miguel tighter. He also wanted to tell him something. "I am not really an artist you think I am."

"What?" Miguel gasped, losing the smile on his face. "What do you mean by that?"

"Yes! Art is my passion and it is my career but I am a graduate from law school, holding a bachelor's degree."

Miguel was definitely surprised. It was no wonder Christian had been asking the questions he had been asking and the way he had been asking them at the office. He now knew but he still couldn't understand one thing and...

"But..."

"My passion is art but my father wanted me to study law." He gave a gloomy sigh. "I graduated with a degree but I didn't wanna work in this corrupt country. I didn't wanna be corrupt so I became an artist which disappointed my father but with time... he accepted it. I usually help out those that are helpless and other organizations that want help from me but that's it."

He held on to Miguel like his life depended on it. "I am so sorry I didn't tell you about this."

Miguel sighed. Christian's hands were setting his body on fire and he was burning with desire.

"It's okay. What matters is that you have told me about it."

Christian couldn't have been happier with everything that was going on. They reached the door and gripped Miguel's waist, pinning him to the door. He got to his face and looked in his eyes. They both smiled at each other and Christian just melted with Miguel's beautiful smile. It made his heart to beat rhythmically with desire. They were both staring at each other as if they had just met for the first time. Christian fell deeper in love with Miguel.

"I love you so much, Miguel." He confessed, moving his hands to caress his cheeks. "I really love you even more now."

"I love you too." Miguel said to him.

Christian smiled, bringing Miguel closer to his body. His breaths were changing and he was getting turned on just by looking into Miguel's eyes. His hormones were coming to the surface and they were coming in hotter. His blood was starting to boil and his cock was getting stiff.

"I... I want to make love to you, my love." He groaned, licking his lips. "Please."

Miguel smiled at his handsome man's request. He then nodded without saying a word to him.

Christian's heart raced when Miguel agreed.

"Are you sure?"

"Yes!" He nodded. "Go ahead, Christian."

"Then close your eyes..." Christian ordered, fondling Miguel's red hair. "Close them and forget what they did to you. Only think about the two of us."

Miguel closed his eyes at Christian's request and just forgot about everything and let it go. Christian leaned forward and captured Miguel's lips in the sweetest of kisses. He moaned as he sucked on his lips, giving him all the pleasure while trying to take his pain away.

Christian kissed Miguel as he led him into the bedroom. The kisses meant everything to Miguel. His body... his soul and his heart all belonged to Christian that night. He just wanted to feel whole again and just feel alive like he did the first time Christian had made love to him that night. He just wanted to feel his beautiful cock inside of him once again.

Christian caressed Miguel with his lips until they reached the bed. He tore away from his lips and looked at them as if he wanted to eat them. Then he thrust his hands forward and gently pushed Miguel to the bed. Miguel laughed when he fell on the bed. He started moving upwards as he connected his eyes with the handsome man.

Christian on the other hand slowly unbuttoned his shirt and quickly took it off. He threw it on the floor and removed the sandals from his feet. Then he leaned down and sweetly took Miguel's shoes off. Miguel smiled brightly.

He climbed on the bed and his hands slipped under the hem of Miguel's shirt. He quickly unbuttoned it and threw it away. Then he crawled up his body and took his lips once again. They were now kissing as if there was no tomorrow. They were moaning softly, exploring each other's bodies.

Christian had his body on Miguel's body, enjoying its warmth and sweetness. He wanted him closer and closer, feeling every bit of his love and pleasures. He wanted to hold him for all eternity and enjoy every bit of him.

Christian's body was on fire with each kiss he made to Miguel. He slipped his tongue into his mouth and then started sucking on his hot tongue. Both of them moaned in pleasure as they held on tightly to each other. Christian couldn't have loved anything more than he did at that time. His cock was so hard that it throbbed painfully, rubbing on his boxer brief. It was starting to leak terribly, begging to be released. He couldn't wait to make love to Miguel for the second time.

"Yes!" Miguel moaned in between their kisses as his hand found its way at the back of Christian's head. He brought his lips closer, closing the space that was left in between in them. That moment was really passionate.

Miguel had never gotten everything he wanted at the same time. He experienced joy, happiness, love and lust at the same time. The way Christian was kissing him... the way he was carefully sucking on his tongue and the moans that escaped his throat were all turning Miguel on. His cock was really hard and his hole twitched. He went back and remembered the first time Christian had made love to him at the Hacienda and he just needed it even more. He couldn't wait.

Christian slipped his hands in between them, all the way to Miguel's jean. He took hold of his belt and slowly unbuckled it. After that, he unzipped him and then proceeded to strip naked. He first removed his jean and stripped off his boxer brief, getting his cock to the surface. It was really hard and the way it was looking got Christian all horny.