Wild Flower Ch. 17

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"What?" He frowned. "My father is waiting for me?" And then he came to his mind and laughed, moving closer to Miguel. "I will leave, my love but... I will be back for you."

"What will you come to do?" Miguel sexily rubbed on his lips, seducing the handsome man. "I thought you said I was no saint."

"Forget what I said." Christian gave his million dollar smile. "I shouldn't have said and I am so sorry."

Miguel gave a sigh, shaking his head. "Just leave, Christian. I don't want any more scandals here today. I have had enough for a day."

Christian looked at Miguel, admiring his beautiful lips. He nodded and quickly left to meet his father. Miguel looked at the door where Christian had left from and felt tears building in his eyes. He had no idea why he wanted Christian at that time so much. But it was best if he just left and took his trouble with him.

Miguel fixed himself up and went back to his table. He called Tania to clean the office and quickly left.

***

Carter was in his house, trying to figure out what was gonna happen at Miguel's house because he was gonna be Miguel's personal assistant from that time onwards. He knew there were a lot of things that he had to do right. He knew that Miguel was a classy person and whatever he did showed his class so Carter knew he couldn't afford to mess up.

He also knew he had to look his best because he couldn't afford to look like a peasant while being with Miguel. He had to look his best. Suddenly, carter heard a knock on the door. His mother was not around and so he knew that it was probably Lawrence or Iris that had come to visit him. He was happy because they were gonna help him with some things.

Carter quickly went door and when he opened the door, he got a really big surprise. It wasn't Lawrence or Iris. It was someone else, a beautiful woman who was probably in her late 40s. But what surprised him the most was the way that she was looking at him.

The moment he had opened the door, she had started staring at his face as she was really surprised seeing him. Then tears started building in her eyes and it just surprised him even more.

"Err..." carter didn't even know what to say to the woman. "Are you looking for someone?" the woman was quiet and she was still staring at him without even blinking. "Look! If you are looking for my mother..." He paused and breathed. "...she is not here. She went out this morning and she..."

"No!" The woman said as a million tears went down her cheeks. "I am not looking for her."

Alicia couldn't believe what she was seeing. She had never been so emotional in her life before. Her heart was racing... her breaths were really slow... her tears couldn't stop flowing... her eyes couldn't even blink. She felt hot and cold at the same time. She couldn't move. She was just staring at the handsome young man who was clearly Angelo's brother. They had the same gorgeous eyes plus other qualities. Alicia was really emotional.

For the first time since Angelo's painful death, Alicia felt fully happy. She could see Angelo in Carter and just the surprise on his face reminded her so much of him. She couldn't stop her tears of joy. She was really happy.

"Excuse me!" Carter sounded a little pissed. "My mother is not around and I suggest..."

Before carter could even finish his sentence, Alicia pulled him and hugged him tightly, sobbing softly. To say Carter was surprised is an understatement. He didn't know what to do. He just froze, wondering what the woman was saying.

"I can't believe it's you." Alicia cried, holding the young man tighter. "You have no idea what I feel right now. It's really been so long and I... I feel really happy."

"What?" Carter couldn't mask the surprise in his voice. He quickly pulled away from the woman. "I don't know who you are and I think you have mistaken me for someone else but..."

"No!" Alicia shook her head as more tears went down her face. "You are the one. I know you, Carter.'

"What?" Carter sounded surprised. "How do you know my name? Who are you?" he got a little scared. "I am sorry ma'am but I am gonna have to tell you to leave. I don't know you and I have never seen you so leave before I..."

"Carter!" He heard his mother's voice.

When carter looked in the direction of the voice, he found saw her standing right behind the woman and she looked like she had been crying. Her eyes were red and it sorta affected him to some degree. He felt bad and he had no idea why his mother's eyes were red.

"Mom!" He gasped, looking at her from head to toe. "What had happened to you and...'

"Don't be scared of her." Yvette gave a gloomy sigh.

"What are you saying?" Carter asked, looking at the woman. "Who is she and why was she hugging me?"

Yvette remained quiet and looked at Alicia who was clearly excited to see Carter. "She... she..." She cleared her voice. "She is your aunt?"

"What?" Carter couldn't believe it. "My aunt? I thought you said you didn't have any..."

"Her name is Alicia." She said. "You probably don't remember her because you were really young. Alicia and I were really close before I left." She lied. She couldn't just open up and tell Carter she had stolen him. "We just found each other and since it's been so long... we couldn't hold our tears. Go on, son..." She felt terrible. "She is your aunt. You can hug her because it's been long she last saw you."

Carter looked at Alicia and smiled faintly. "I am so sorry about that. I had no idea that..."

Alicia pulled carter into another hug and she couldn't hold herself. She actually cried, remembering Angelo and how happy he could have been if at all he had known that he had a big brother. He would have been happy but now he was gone. But Alicia was sure that Angelo was happy wherever he was.

"You don't know how happy I am." Alicia sobbed. "You have no idea how long I have dreamed of this lovely moment."

"Err..." Carter still couldn't understand the woman.

He glanced at his mother and she gave him an assuring smile. Carter took a deep sigh and then hugged Alicia back. He needed to make the woman feel a little better. He didn't know how her attitude was but he was sure she was a really nice person.

"It's okay." He assured, rubbing on her shoulder. "I am sorry I talked to you rudely and..."

"No!" Alicia pulled away from the hug. "It's really fine." She smiled brightly. "You didn't know about anything but..." She moved her hands and rubbed on his face. "...you are really so handsome and I think you are so nice too."

Carter smiled brightly. "Thank you so much though I think I look like my mother." He chuckled nervously, smiling at his mother. "It is her that you have to complement for giving me such beauty."

Alicia looked at Yvette and the both of them knew that things weren't as easy as they thought. Alicia wanted to tell Carter that Yvette wasn't his mother but he knew it was gonna crush the young man and she didn't want that to happen. She loved him already.

"Yes!" She smiled softly, rubbing the tears from her face. "You are absolutely right about that. You inherited her beauty."

Yvette had been afraid that Alicia would tell carter the truth but now she felt a little happy although she was in so much pain. Alicia had been really mad at her.

"I knew it." Carter acted as if he had just won a jackpot. "I always knew I got this beauty from my mother and you have just confirmed it. But I think my mother is still beautiful, the most beautiful woman I know."

Carter went to his mother and hugged her. "Why don't you go inside?" He said to the two of them. "I have to go and see my friends for something important."

"No!" Alicia said, holding his hand tightly. "Don't go." She needed him because he gave her some form of peace. "Why don't you stay with me, Carter? Please."

Carter had no idea why he was feeling a little strange ever since the woman had come and hugged him. It was as if she knew him more than she was telling him.

"Err... I would have loved to stay but I just need to hurry to my friends for something important." He said abruptly, chuckling softly. "Why don't you go inside while I hurry there? It was nice meeting you, Alicia. Thank you."

Without saying anything else, carter left. Alicia watched as he left and she just cried even more. There was a lot on her mind and she just watched him. Right from that moment, she knew she had another great job to do and that was to protect carter for the sake of Angelo. She could see Angelo in him and that brought tears to her.

"I am so sorry." Yvette cried softly. "I know that you hate me so much but..."

"I can't believe you still did this." Alicia got serious. "You separated a son from his real parents, Yvette."

"I know that and I will continue paying for it as long as I live." She gave a deep sigh, rubbing her tears. "But I regret doing that and I know that I can't turn back time but I also can't tell Carter anything." She slowly put her hands together. "I am begging you, Alicia." She sobbed softly. "Don't tell Carter anything because he will be broken and I know the way he is."

"I know exactly what is right and wrong in this situation." Alicia rubbed her tears angrily. "I also know it is not me to tell him the truth. You are the one that should tell him the truth. I know that you have pleaded with your brother and confessed everything to me but there is someone that deserves to know the truth."

"I know." Yvette gave a sigh of relief. She was scared as hell. "I know Carter deserves to know the truth and one day I will have the courage to tell him the truth but right now..." She paused and shook her head. "...I just can't hurt, carter. This would have been all easy had Angelo been alive but..."

"I understand you." Alicia was still mad at her. "But you must do it quickly because the man deserves to know the truth."

Yvette nodded, rubbing her tears. She gripped Alicia and pulled her into a tight hug. "Thank you so much for understanding me, Alicia."

"Yes!" Alicia pulled away from Yvette, looking at her. "I understand you but that doesn't mean I support you. Had it not been for Carter..." She paused and sighed. "...I wouldn't have been here with you but..." She stopped and smiled brightly. "...I have found another part of Angelo and I just wanna be with him. That young man has brought happiness into my life again. I don't know why I feel as if hope has returned into my life again. I might not support you Yvette but thank you." She chuckled happily. "You have brought happiness by telling me that Carter is your brother's son. Thank you."

"You don't have to thank me." Yvette grinned. "You deserve it even more than I do. You were even more loyal than me. Thank you. Come inside and wait for carter. I am sure you would love to spend some time with him."

"Yes!" Alicia was really excited. "I would really love to know that boy better."

Alicia rubbed her tears and went inside the house. She had never been so happy for a long time. She was gonna wait for Carter and she didn't mind getting into trouble with Jack. She had found Carter and that was something worth getting into trouble for.

***

Alejandro was seated on a chair looking at the man in front of him. He was a little mad and scared at the same time. His heart was pounding and his body was cold. He was dressed beautifully in a green designer's suit and black shoes. He was looking really handsome except for that frown on his face.

"Okay, why did you call me here?" Alex said angrily, clenching his fists. "And how the hell did you get out, uh?"

Hector was really mad. He was scared and he was in rage. His heart was on fire. His body was vibrating in his fear and his breaths were a little harsh. He had come to meet with Alex and the meeting was really private. No one was supposed to know about it.

"It doesn't matter." Hector said with a frown. "Someone powerful is protecting me." That someone being Miguel Powers. "But I called you here to talk about something very important and I want you to be honest with me."

"What is it?" Alex said harshly. "Be quick about it before you get me into trouble too."

Hector couldn't believe Alex had just said that to him. He took a deep breath, clenching his fists. "I am suspecting that Miguel is out to destroy me."

"What?"

Alejandro couldn't even begin to explain what he felt at that moment. He knew Miguel very well and he couldn't do such a thing, especially to the person he was dealing with.

"Miguel!" He gasped, chuckling nervously. "That's absurd. Miguel has been involved with illegal dealings but never ones that involved drugs. Drugs were found at the place where you were, remember?"

"I know that." Hector snapped, looking angrily at Alex. "But I am sure he has something to do with it. He is behind everything that is happening to me right now."

"Miguel wouldn't do that." Alex said. "He doesn't involve himself in drugs."

"Then how do you explain what is happening to me all of a sudden when I started dealing with him?" He asked.

"You are part of the military and you have probably left a trail of enemies along the way." He reassured. "Maybe one of them might have found out about your deal with Miguel and decided to get back at you by sabotaging the shipment."

Alejandro might have been right but Hector was sure none of his enemies would dare do that to him because they were scared of him. He felt really confused, mad and preoccupied. He couldn't even think properly and he wanted to so much.

"I am sure that he is involved in this." Hector had never been so sure in his life before. He was really convinced. "It has to be him."

"Why are you saying that over and over again?" He slightly yelled. "I think you are being paranoid. Miguel would never do such a thing."

"Okay." Hector clenched his fists harder, feeling rage entering him even stronger. "I promise to deal with whoever had set me up. He is gonna pay with his life."

Hector and Alex remained really quiet for a few seconds. Hector was trying to think things through, trying to get somewhere. But something hit him, something that scared him and made him tremble. He looked at Alejandro as his breaths came out harshly.

"What... what if this has something to do with our past..." He gasped, his heart giving a sharp pound. "...and all those young men that we had hurt?"

Hearing what Hector had just said, Alejandro's heart started pounding. His breaths stopped for a few seconds and came out harshly. His body felt colder and he slightly trembled. The words Hecito had just said to him started ringing in his mind over and over again.

"What if this has something to with our past and... all those young men that we had hurt?"

Alejandro was getting scared each second. There was just no way that was true. Both of them looked at each other and simply froze. Then all of a sudden, Alejandro burst into laughter. What Hector had just said might have scared him and it might have been serious but he just laughed as he looked at the serious man who was now looking scared.

Then suddenly, he just stopped and looked at his friend. He took a deep breath and said, "I am leaving, Hector and don't ever call me again."

"What..."

"What you are saying is absurd." He hated talking about his past for whatever reason. "I don't wanna talk about that. I already told you that didn't I?"

"I know that." hector said. "But I suspect that one of those men came back to destroy us." He was getting even more scared.

Hearing what Hecito had just said, Alex just laughed. "Stop this foolishness." He sounded really serious. "All of those men and the witnesses died." He groaned, clenching his fists. "Besides, all of them came from very deplorable families thus it is impossible for them to file any charges."

"You are right." Hector chuckled bitterly. "All of them were from deplorable families except one and I don't need remind you who I am talking about."

"Will you stop it?" Alex was losing his cool with Hector. He was getting madder and madder. "You know no one has survived us."

"What I am telling you could turn out to be truth." The warning in Hector's voice was scaring Alex a lot. "You should find out about those men or you can be next."

Alex had never been so scared in his life before. The only way those men could ruin his life was if they had returned from the dead. They were dead and that was it. Besides, the man they had raped about four years back didn't know who they were.

"I don't think I can deal with this." Alex furiously got up, groaning angrily.

He started to go but Hector gripped his hand and pulled him back, looking right into his eyes.

"Think about what I have said." He sounded serious. "Lambert and Antonio are missing up to now and this has happened to me. You have to be very careful because who knows..." he shrugged, giving him an evil grin. "...you might be next."

Hector started laughing and Alex just got madder. He furiously released his hand and stormed out of that place.

***

Miguel came inside his room and he found Carter standing there, looking all around. He smiled brightly, watching the young man. He had no idea why Carter made him feel really happy. It was as if they were connected somehow but it was just something else.

"Hey!" Miguel called, folding his arms on his chest.

"What?" Carter got out of his thoughts. "Oh!" He gasped when he saw Miguel standing there with a smile. "I am so sorry, La don. Have you been standing there for long? I am so sorry about that. I didn't mean to..."

"Why are you apologizing?" Miguel chuckled. "There is nothing wrong with staring." He cleared his voice. "By the way, have you chosen my outfit for today?"

"Yes!" Carter acted as if he had just won a jackpot, literally jumping. "Just a minute."

Carter went to the wardrobe and Miguel sat on the bed, checking something on the tablet. He needed to keep up to date with what was happening in the business world. He was engrossed on his table when Carter came back with a smile.

"Here you go, sir."

Miguel raised his face and found carter with a big smile. He had Miguel's outfit for the day on his hands, carefully ironed. He was such a good assistant.

"What you think?" Carter raised his eyebrow happily.

"It's fine." Miguel got up and looked at the outfits.

Carter had chosen a beautiful skinny jean, a blood red shirt and a black blazer. Miguel had never worn them before but he was sure that they were gonna look perfect on him. After all, nothing ever went wrong with his outfits.

"They are beautiful and I can see that you really know a lot about fashion, don't you?"

"Not really?" Carter chuckled nervously. "But I am your assistant and I know that this is going to be really perfect on you because of your great body."

"Oh!" Miguel held his chest, smiling at Carter. "Thank you so much, Carter. I really appreciate that."

"You are welcome."

"Okay, so where should I put this." Carter said.

"Just on the bed." Miguel smiled. "I will dress up when I take a shower."

Carter put the clothes on the bed and smiled at Miguel. He also needed to ask something from Miguel and he was really hoping Miguel was gonna agree with him.

"Well! I was just wondering if I could go home now." He chuckled nervously.

"Home?" Miguel quickly glanced at his watch. "It's only early in the afternoon. Why? Do you have any problems at home?"

"Yeah... well, I was supposed to be with my mom and aunt but..."

"I am sure you can wait for an hour or two, Carter." Miguel smiled brightly, rubbing on his tablet. "I might need your help later. I am sorry about this, okay?"

Carter smiled faintly. "Thank you so much, sir. I will be downstairs if you need me."

Miguel smiled and nodded. Carter left the room to go and talk to Iris. He really wanted to go home and he hadn't seen Christian in almost two days. He needed him by his side although the two of them were not together.

123456...9