Wild Flower Ch. 17

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Yeah, you are driving me out of my mind. Shit, Chris. Faster,"

"Yeah, baby," Christian moaned. "You like my cock on your prostate...Yea..."

"Yeah, please, don't stop..."

Christian traced his hands up Miguel's back. He held his waist and pushed him further into the wall. Miguel's cock was sliding up and down the wall. It was such a sweet feeling. His dick was feeling the pressure but it was also feeling the pleasure. Pressure and pleasure mixed, made him feel ecstatic.

He opened his mouth and moaned out loud. He was on cloud nine as Christian's cock slammed deeper into him.

Then after a few seconds, Christian began slowly making love to Miguel. He needed to show him love. They both moaned and groaned as Christian's hips moved back and forth. Christian buried his mouth on Miguel's neck, furiously sucking on it. His mouth was now everywhere, sucking on Miguel's neck, his back and shoulder.

"Christian!" Miguel moaned. "Your cock is driving me insane. I...I...please..."

"Your ass is sweeter. It is driving me...oh fuck...fuck...it's...so...oh..."

Christian kissed Miguel, sliding his tongue up and down his neck. He picked up his pace and thrust deeper into Miguel's ass. His thrusts were deeper and intense. Each time he hit Miguel's pleasure button, he let out a loud moan, louder than usual.

Christian gripped him tighter as he thrust in. Miguel felt his thrusts become violent, sending vibrations all the way to Miguel's brain with each thrust. Christian was being violent but Miguel was enjoying it. The way his cock vibrated and rubbed against the wall made him lose his mind.

"Oh, that feels so...good..."

Christian held Miguel tighter and his thrusts quickened. He rammed Miguel's ass, his balls slapping on his ass cheeks.

"Yeah," Miguel moaned. His body squirmed with desire. He wanted to feel that kind of pleasure all the days of his life.

"How does that feel?" Christian growled. "Do you like it hard? Do you want me to give it to you harder?"

"Yes," Miguel groaned as he moved his ass to meet Christian' thrusts.

Their love moans filled the bathroom. There was also that sound of Christian's balls painfully slapping on Miguel's ass but it was not compared to the pleasure he was getting at that particular moment.

Christian slowly moved his hands and placed them on Miguel's hips. He increased his pace and pounded in Miguel, each thrust drawing out a whole new sound from both their throats. Their bodies were on fire and the water felt warm and sweet.

"Fuck," Miguel moaned as Christian fucked him with deep, long, erratic thrusts.

"I love you Miguel," Christian screamed out in pure ecstatic pleasure.

He held his hips tightly, bringing his ass closer to meet his deep thrusts.

"I love...you, Christian," Miguel moaned into the wall, water moving in and out of his mouth.

His body vibrated, shuddered and squirmed. His voice trembled each time that cock hit his pleasure button. Christian fucking his tight little ass was heaven. The tingling feeling on spine was turning hot and the dick sliding up and down the wall was drawing him closer to coming.

Miguel pushed back onto Christian, meeting his thrusts. Each thrust made him hit the wall violently as a series of moans escaped his mouth. His vision was blurring as each thrust brought him closer to coming.

Miguel's moans increased. His groin tightened. The tingles vibrated to the rest of his body and the pressure in his balls built. His dick swelled as it slammed up and down the wall.

He cried out. "I'm coming, Nic...I'm gonna...fuck I'm gonna...I'm gonna come. I'm coming!"

"Go ahead, my love." Christian moaned. "I'm just behind you."

Christian moved his right hand and gripped the back of Miguel's hair. He slowly turned his head and locked his lips with him. Furiously sucking on Miguel's tongue, he could feel that his moans were increasing and becoming violent.

Miguel arched his back up. He clenched his ass muscles down around Christian's thrusting cock.

Miguel furiously tore away from Christian's mouth, breathing violently. A loud cry of ecstasy escaped his mouth as his body contracted. His cock swelled up and he spurt his load on the wall. It was an intense orgasm. As his cock spurt with each thrust, his sphincter contracted and milked Christian's thrusting cock.

Christian let out a loud scream of pure ecstatic pleasure. His thrusts became deep and erratic. He wrapped his arms tightly around Miguel.

"Oh my fuck, fuck, fuck, fuck. I'm gonna, I'm gonna come. I'm coming. Oh fuck!"

He arched his back and threw his head back. He screamed on top of his voice and rammed deeper and violently into Miguel's ass. His body shuddered and convulsed. His cock swelled, slamming deeper into Miguel.

Miguel felt Christian swell deep inside of him, and then the thrusts kept on getting stronger and violent. He felt the first shot hit his ass walls violently. It was so hot, ready to burn. Christian kept on filling him till to the point when he felt like his ass was full of Christian' cum.

Christian' body jerked several times as he gave a few final, weak thrusts.

Christian's arms loosened on Miguel. He gripped Miguel's long hair, turned his head and gave him a wonderfully hot kiss. The kiss was intense and it left the both of them breathing heavily. Each of their cocks was pulsing as vibrations of pure pleasure ran up and down and them.

He bucked his hips, his cock still buried deep inside of Miguel. It was enveloped by his hot hole. It was really amazing. He could feel his cum deep inside Miguel's ass. It was intense.

On the other hand, Miguel was still out of his mind. His brain could still feel the pleasure he had just received. It was just amazing how every time they made love, Miguel was really happy. He couldn't hide that joy no matter what.

"Wow, baby..." Christian moaned, rubbing on Miguel's back. "...you are really amazing." He kissed all over his back. "You are too sweet and I love you."

"I love you too." Miguel chuckled like a teenager, glancing at Christian.

Christian slowly slid his cock out of Miguel. Miguel moaned as Christian's hot love juice went down his leg and later washed away by the water. He made a quick turn and wrapped his arms around Christian. They started kissing, pleasing and pleasuring themselves. It was hot and Miguel loved it.

After making out in the shower, Christian and Miguel cuddled for almost two hours in the hot tub. They were each other's arms, telling each other all the sweet words in this world.

After that they retired to Miguel's cozy bedroom where they made love all over again in those beautiful sheets. It was gonna be a long but great night. Miguel knew he was gonna remember that night for the rest of his life.

*

The next morning when Christian woke up, he got the most beautiful surprise ever. The moment he opened his eyes, he found Miguel checking him out and he had a great smile on his face. There were no sheets on his body and it looked amazing in the morning.

Fuck! Seeing Miguel's naked body early in the morning got Christian a little horny. He remembered the passionate night and it just made his heart race with desire. He breathed in the morning freshness as he admired Miguel who was lying on his stomach, staring at his body.

Fuck! When he looked at that piece of ass, his hormones simply went crazy with desire. He loved Miguel so much but his body was something that he couldn't just deny. It drove him crazy. He had a really rare body, a body of a god. It needed to be worshipped.

Christian yawned as he breathed in Miguel's aroma. "You are awake, my love."

"Yes!" Miguel smiled, admiring the handsome hunk. "You were taking all the sheets the previous night leaving me freezing cold."

Miguel tried to take the sheet but Christian grabbed the sheet from him and flipped him on the bed. He pulled him on top and held his waist tighter. "Hmm, maybe I took the sheets because your naked body looks better."

"What?" Miguel chuckled, raising his eyebrows.

"Yes, baby..." he rubbed on his waist, flipping him again. He was now on top of him, between his hot legs. "I like seeing you completely naked."

He leaned down and kissed Miguel's sweet lips, feeling warm and cozy. It was a great morning kiss and he quickly took the sheets and covered it on them completely as he kissed him more intensely.

"Chris..." Miguel moaned, chuckling softly.

Another great day had just begun for the two of them.

***

Christian had his arms tightly wrapped around Miguel's waist as they both came downstairs. He didn't want to let him go for anything in this beautiful world. They were both dressed beautifully after another wonderful morning of making love to each other. He was kissing his back and his neck as they both giggled like little children

Miguel on the other hand had never been so happy in the morning the way he was at that particular time. He didn't want it to end and he knew he was gonna cherish that moment for the rest of his life. He felt warm and secure in Christian's arms and the way he was holding him tightly was the best thing ever.

They came down the stairs and Miguel made a quick turn, wrapping his arms around Christian like his life depended on it. Christian smiled brightly and leaned down, taking those sweet lips once again. The both of them had swollen lips but they definitely wanted more of those kisses.

"Hmm," Christian kissed Miguel sweetly. "You are so great, baby. I don't know what you have done to me."

"Hmm," Miguel moaned, bringing Christian's body closer. "I don't know but maybe you can tell me too."

Christian smiled and gripped Miguel's waist tighter. They fell on the couch and Christian's hormones got out of control. He let go of Miguel's waist, cupping his cheeks. He kissed him more intensely as the two of them filled the entire living room with their moans and groans of pleasure.

"Ah..." Christian took more of Miguel's wonderful lips in his mouth, sucking on them more. He didn't want to let go of them.

He passed his hands down Miguel's waist and grabbed his legs. He started massaging it as his cock slowly rose in his pants. Miguel was moaning and groaning in pleasure and he wanted Christian to go on and on. He wanted that morning to get even better.

Meanwhile, Brandon arrived at Christian's house with some good news. He had a great smile on his face and he actually couldn't wait to tell Miguel and see that beautiful smile on his face. But when he reached the living room, his heart completely broke to pieces.

Brandon's heart broke completely... his breaths became really harsh... His heart pounded deeper in pain. He frowned as he looked at the two who looked as if they were about to make love. He had never experienced such pain before. He wouldn't have been that hurt if it was someone else, even his wife. But Miguel of all people, he was hurt. Tears formed in his eyes but he quickly suppressed them and started moving painfully to them.

He looked in disgust at them and quickly cleared his voice, interrupting the two of them.

Miguel tore away from Christian's lips and moved his eyes to stare at the person that had interrupted them. He got really mad when he saw that it was Brandon. Even Christian was a little mad at it too. He didn't appreciate it at all.

"Brandon!" Miguel slowly got up together with Christian who was still holding him.

Brandon gave Christian a cold look. "I am here for you, Miguel like always."

Christian couldn't understand what Brandon was saying to him. "What are you doing in Miguel's house this early morning?"

Brandon groaned angrily, clenching his fists harder. "Who are you to ask me such questions?" He snapped at Christian. "Many men have come and left but I am..."

"What the fuck?" Christian said angrily, clenching his fists. "What the hell are you talking about?"

Miguel got angry when Brandon said that. He was burning deep inside and he hated Brandon for that. He quickly turned and faced Christian. "You shouldn't mind him." He smiled brightly at him. "That's the way he is..." He glanced angrily at Brandon. "...always angry." He looked at Christian and gave him an assuring smile. "I need to tend to my business now, my love."

Christian tore his angry eyes from Brandon and looked at Miguel with love.

"I completely understand you, my love." He smiled, cupping his cheeks. "I will leave you to tend to your business but I will be back soon and by then..." he chuckled happily, getting closer to Miguel. Brandon's heart was on fire. "...I expect you to be through with your work."

"Okay, baby."

Christian gripped Miguel's waist closer and planted his lips on him. He started kissing him right in front of Brandon. The kiss was passionate, sensual and sweet. Brandon literally exploded. Tearing away from Miguel's lips, Christian rubbed on them sweetly and left.

Miguel smiled and watched as he left. When he was completely sure that Christian was gone, Miguel furiously moved to mad Brandon and gave him a really hot slap. Brandon held his cheek and just got even more hurt. He was filled with nothing but anger and Miguel had never tried that before so he was definitely mad.

"That's for almost blowing my cover, you idiot." He yelled.

Brandon groaned painfully, looking at Miguel with anger. Miguel made a quick turn and left Brandon feeling really hurt. He went only for a minute and came back all dressed up. He was dressed in a beautiful pitch black designer's skinny jean, light brown designer's shirt and brown shoes. His hair was curled and just let loose. He was sexy and though Brandon was in pain, his anger went away the moment he looked at Miguel.

"You shouldn't have slapped me earlier." Brandon said softly, still admiring Miguel.

Miguel shook his head and rolled his eyes. "I am very happy with Christian so don't you dare ruin this for me with your jealous." He warned, pointing at him. Then he smiled at him, causing him more pain. "I am happy and it's all because of Christian..." He rubbed sexily on his temple as a bright grin appeared on his face, remembering his passionate night. "We made love the entire night like gods."

Brandon had never been so mad at Miguel like before. He swore he thought about Christian's death right at that moment. Fuck! He was ruining every chance of him ever being with Miguel and he didn't really appreciate it.

"I think your happiness won't last long..." He chuckled teasingly. "...because I know that you can never rest until you have got your revenge on those stupid men."

Miguel didn't want to talk about that. He just rolled his eyes and started getting out of the house with Brandon following behind. He had something important to do and his mood was completely bright. He didn't want anything ruining it for him.

***

Hector was groaning softly, trying to move but he couldn't do it. He was tied up tightly on a table and he couldn't move. His clothes had been completely removed except for the tight blue boxer brief he was wearing. He was tied so tightly that both his hands and legs were hurting like hell. He was blindfolded and couldn't see a thing.

Hector was really scared and his heart was pounding so hard in his chest. His breaths were extremely violent and his body trembled terribly in fear. His hormones were preying on him and he was just a few seconds away from peeing in his pants. He was scared as hell.

Hector had no idea who had kidnapped him. He had been about to escape from the government's sabotage and he had even told his trusted people that he was going away only to be drugged and then brought to only God knows where. He was sure it was the government. They wanted him dead and they had kidnapped him.

"Hey!" He shouted at the top of his voice. "Who are you? Show your face. Get this freaking thing from my face."

Hector continued shouting until he heard footsteps coming towards him. Then suddenly, his blindfold was removed and he got the greatest surprise of his life. His fear increased and he trembled even more. His eyes widened and his mouth gaped, releasing a painful gasp.

Right at that moment, his hunch was proved right. It had been Miguel all along.

"You!"

"Yes!" Miguel said as an evil grin appeared on his face. "Are you surprised to see me?" Then his face just got really serious. "I already know you are a rapist, you and your stupid friends. And now you are going to know who I am." He said, grinning maliciously at the idiot. "Welcome to hell."

Hearing what Miguel had just said, Hector's fears increased. He was freaking out inside and he wasn't gonna let it show. Instead of freaking out, he grinned at Miguel and gave him the greatest surprise ever.

"Are you related to one of those bitches we raped?" he said in the most mocking voice ever.

Miguel's pain came back as soon as he heard that. He furiously raised his hand and thrust it forward, smacking Hector across the face. He was in rage, breathing like a fire dragon. He trembled in anger as he looked at Hector whose cheek instantly turned red with that slap. Hector had never been slapped before and honestly it hurt like hell but he looked at Miguel confidently, trying to get what he had against him.

Miguel took a deep breath as he leaned forward to the idiot's face. "No!" He shook his head. "I am one of your victims. You and your buddies abused me four years ago in this same city. Does that refresh your memory?"

The moment Hector heard that, his heart almost burst out of his chest. He breathed in deeply and remembered everything that had happened that night. He and his fellow dragons had raped Angelo Rodriguez and then had him killed. It was obvious he was the one.

Taking a deep breath, Hector grinned at Miguel, surprising him even more. "Have you missed me all these years." He chuckled manically. "Do you want a replay of the heat we had shared that fateful night baby?"

Miguel's pain came back as soon as he heard that. He breathed harshly, clenching his fists. He had never heard such painful words in his life before.

"Now... who is the last idiot?" He snarled, breathing harshly. "I want the last name of the man that raped me that day."

Hector laughed at the top of his voice, shaking his head. "You can do whatever you want to me." He laughed, filling the entire room with his manic voice. "But let me remind you that I am a military member and even if you torture me to death..." He laughed, smirking at angry Miguel. "...I will not squeal." His face got serious. "You better just finish me here and now."

Miguel chuckled bitterly. "That night was different and I am sure you cannot forget it either." He was in so much pain. "I have not been your only victim. You may try to stay quiet but..."

"I won't say a thing to you."

"You shouldn't be so confident." He laughed sinisterly. "I know how to deal with pigs like you and I assure you that by the time I am done with you..." He chirped, taking a sigh of relief. "...you are gonna vomit those names out."

With an evil grin, Miguel made a quick turn and started heading towards Brandon. Brandon was in a corner and he was preparing a steal rod on a big fire and it was red hot. Miguel went and took the rod out of the fire.

He went back to Hector with the rod, showing it to him. Hector felt as if he had just died when he saw that rod. He knew Miguel was gonna burn him with it and it just made him more scared. But he just smirked and winked at Miguel.

Without any hesitation, Miguel moved the rod and thrust it on his bare skin, right where he had the black dragon tattoo.

Hector had never experienced such pain in his life before. His heart felt as if it was being burnt by that rod. His veins literally exploded and his skin was on fire. He wanted to scream... he wanted to curse but he remained quiet, clenching his teeth. He instantly started sweating as he tried to contain his pain but he was laughing.

1...456789