Wild Leah Becomes My Wife Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

My wife tried to wipe the cum off her face with her hand before she left but didn't realize she missed some. She then had to do the "walk of shame" on the way back to our room. She saw a couple of hotel workers while waiting for the elevator and there were three men and a woman on the elevator. They gave her some knowing grins when she got on. She didn't realize how disheveled she looked until she saw herself in the hallway mirror in our room and certainly didn't know she had cum stains on her cheek. We both got a good laugh at her elevator experience seeing she would never see these people again.

I then told her, "It's time to take care of me dear. I've been waiting all night for sloppy seconds."

She peeled off her dress while I quickly disrobed. She looked ravishing standing there with her mussed hair, cum stained face, cum covered pussy and ripped stockings. She got down on her knees and began to suck my dick telling me again how she sucked Bob's big, thick cock.

I told her I didn't want to cum too soon so I made her stop and laid her down on the bed. She spread her legs and I could still see remnants of Bob's cum in the landing strip of the strawberry blonde pussy hair of hers and a little on her pussy lips. She brought her knees up to her chest and a little more of her lover's cum oozed out. I stuck my dick in her before more of Bob's cum leaked out. I cherished the feeling of my cock sliding into my wife's twice fucked, cum filled pussy. It was so wet and juicy. I now know why it's called sloppy seconds. I could hear the slushy, sloppy sounds of her pussy as I fucked her hard. I knew I couldn't hold out very long and I shot my sperm into her to mix with her lover's when she started calling me Bob and begging me to fuck her.

After I came, we had a chance to talk more about the evening and Leah told me, "I enjoyed acting like a slut again. Thank you for doing this with me dear. I love you."

I replied, "I love you too dear. I'm glad you were able to release your inner slut again. We should do it more often."

"I don't know about that."

I began to get hard again as I looked at my wife and thought about what she had just done with a stranger. I fucked her for a second time that night, all the while thinking about what Bob was seeing and feeling as he found pleasure with my wife's body. I loved the thought of another man treating Leah as just another piece of ass, a slut and a whore. As I came in her pussy, I knew how good Bob felt by releasing his sperm into her cunt. When I withdrew from her, I wondered if or when she would be willing to do this again. It was nerve wracking, exhilarating, and caused a range of feelings from nervousness, anxiety, and a good amount of pure pleasure that I hadn't felt before. I knew this couldn't be the first and last adventure.