Wild Leah Becomes My Wife Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

One night, after we smoked a joint and were drinking, I asked her about some of the other guys she had sex with. She was naturally reluctant to talk about her past wild experiences but I kept prodding her. Being a little drunk and high, she began to give me some details of one of the random guys that picked her up in the bar.

She told me about a football player that started talking to her, buying her drinks and they ended up at his apartment. I think I remembered the guy but didn't want to interrupt her. She first told me they had sex but I pressed her for details. She saw I wasn't getting mad and began to tell me how she did a little strip tease for him in his bedroom and gave him a lap dance. I begged her for more details. Leah then told me he got naked too and made her get down on her knees to suck his dick.

I was wearing my boxers and my wife noticed my dick getting hard so she continued. Leah told me he had an average sized dick which made it easier to deep throat him. He then held her head and began to fuck her mouth. My dick was now hard so she took my dick out and began to stroke me while she continued her story. He then laid her back on the bed, climbed on top of her and slid his dick into her. She told me he made funny grunting sounds while he thrust into her. She wasn't really enjoying it that much but he was already fucking her so she couldn't just leave. After he came, he rolled over and fell asleep so she just left. She was disappointed because he never once tried to please her. She said a lot of guys were like that.

By this time, I was rock hard and she led me into the bedroom. After we stripped off our clothes, I made sure to spend plenty of time licking and sucking her naked body all over, finishing off by licking her pussy to a couple of intense orgasms.

When she started to suck my dick, I pleaded with her to tell me about another one of her adventures. Seeing it turned me on, she told me that one night at the bar, she had her period and the bartender was flirting with her and giving her free drinks. On one of his breaks, he took Leah into the back alley where she got down on her knees and sucked his dick. A few people walked by while she was blowing him but he held her head on his dick and she admitted it kind of turned her on getting caught giving him a blow job. I knew which bartender she was talking about and I kept thinking about her sucking his dick the entire time she was sucking mine.

We were both hot by the time I climbed between her legs. She was no longer so reluctant to tell me about the guys that she had fucked and sucked. While I was pounding her pussy, she told me how she fucked one of her professors at the end of the final semester. She was failing the course because of all her partying and needed it to graduate so she went to his office wearing a short skirt and fucked him in return for a passing grade. She told me how he slipped her panties off as she bent over his desk and took her from behind while playing with her tits and ass. I came deep in my wife's pussy as she finished the story of her and the professor.

From that night forward, Leah's stories of her slutty college past became a part of our foreplay. The more she realized I wasn't jealous and how much it turned me on, the more details she was willing to share. She never told me how many guys she slept with, only telling me she didn't count them. I didn't believe her but it didn't matter as long as she kept telling me about some of them.

She told me about the boy that took her virginity, about the first dick she sucked and the first time she swallowed cum. I really enjoyed the story about the first time someone took her anally. It was in her freshman year of college and she got drunk at a party. The boy took her back to his dorm room where they drank a little more before she found herself naked on his bed sucking his dick. After fucking her from behind for a while, he climbed off of her. She didn't know what he was doing but when he came back, he began putting lube on her asshole. She was drunk and figured he was simply playing with her butt, that is until she felt his dick against her asshole. Before she could protest, he had pushed the head of his dick into her. She thought it didn't hurt because she was so relaxed from being drunk.

He then pushed in further and further. When he was about halfway in, he began short, slow thrusts, pushing deeper and deeper into her until his entire cock was buried in her ass. By this time, I, too, was fucking her ass while she continued her story. When he saw that she wasn't uncomfortable he began thrusting faster, so I did too. I kept thinking about that young man enjoying my wife's ass. I was thinking about Ken and Ethan taking their turns with her asshole too. I was fucking my wife's ass while she finished the story of losing her anal virginity. I came in her ass wondering how many other guys took pleasure from penetrating her asshole.

For all the stories Leah told me about her past, she didn't want to discuss Ken and Ethan so I didn't press her too much on those experiences. She did tell me that they were intentionally loud in bed so I would be sure to hear them. She also admitted that she saw me peeking through the partially open door on that one occasion. I confessed to her that I often jerked off while listening to her getting fucked by either of my roommates. She found my interest in her sexual past, interesting but I couldn't explain why it turned me on.

We were pretty open about talking about our sexual fantasies and experiences but I was keeping one secret from her. Deep down, I wanted Leah to do it again. I wanted her to fuck another guy and come home and tell me about it. I didn't have the guts to tell her my thoughts though. I thought it was strange enough enjoying her telling me about her exploits with other men. There was no way I could tell her my new fantasy. That is until we were drunk and high again one night.

Our state legalized marijuana and I went to the dispensary and got some really powerful stuff for that weekend. That Saturday night, we had a few drinks and got really high off of less than a full joint. This shit was strong. We started our sex talk again in between tokes and she asked me if I had any secret fantasies. She could tell by my reaction that I had one but was reluctant to reveal it to her. She kept prodding me and told me I owed it to her to tell her seeing how open she was with her stories. She was right. I told her of my fantasy to have her have sex with another guy and come home and tell me about it. I was embarrassed and was waiting for a negative reaction.

Much to my relief she inquired, "Is there a particular person you have in mind?"

I told her, "No, not really. I mostly fantasize about a stranger. I wouldn't want it to be with anyone we know."

I could see her thinking about her reply before she said, "As long as we are being open about our fantasies, I wouldn't mind being with a stranger as long as you don't mind. Don't get me wrong dear, I love you more than anything but deep down, I sometimes miss my college days."

I got a huge smile on my face in addition to an erection. We ended up in bed with Leah telling me how she could pick up some stranger in a hotel bar, then go back to his room and let him have his way with her. She told me how she would suck his cock and let him fuck her in any position he wanted or even let him fuck her nice tight ass. Her talk was driving me wild and I came in her mouth with both of us pretending she was with a stranger.

We continued our love making with me eating her pussy. She was calling me by a fictitious name, Johnny, telling me how good I was at licking her. She came twice fantasizing about being with another man. I fucked her again that night wishing my wife would become a whore for a night just like she was in college.

The next morning at breakfast, we were both a little groggy from smoking the weed and being a little hung over. Neither one of us said anything about revealing our secret fantasies to each other the night before. Once we were on our second cup of coffee, I had to know how serious she was about wanting to sleep with another man again.

I told Leah, "That was some wild sex we had last night. That weed was outstanding too."

"Yeah, that was fun. I'm still a little slow this morning," she replied with a snicker.

I continued, "So, uh, were you serious about wanting to have a one night stand again?"

She looked like she wanted to avoid the topic but replied, "Um, I don't know dear. We were both drunk, high and horny last night. I wouldn't want to cheat on you and put our marriage at risk."

"Well, Leah, it's not really cheating if I'm okay with it."

"Are you suggesting I go through with it Joe?"

"All I'm saying is I wouldn't mind it if you wanted to try it and see how it goes."

Leah told me, "It's not something I want to do on a regular basis but let's think about it first. I don't want to do anything that would jeopardize our marriage. I love you too much and don't want to do anything to lose you."

We agreed to think it over and not rush into anything we might regret later. Over the next month, she continued to tell me details of her previous sexual adventures and we continued to pretend I was a stranger she was fucking. We even role played one night in a bar. She went in first to order a drink at the bar. I waited twenty minutes and went in to sit down next to her. We pretended not to know each other and I "picked her up" and took her home where we fucked like rabbits. I got really turned on when she told me that before I went into the bar, a couple of guys had already tried to pick her up. That drove me wild and I think the role playing convinced us both to give our fantasy a try.

Neither one of us wanted to try living out our fantasy locally so we decided to spend a weekend in a larger city about 100 miles away where we wouldn't risk running into anyone we knew. We decided to go in the middle of the week and stay at a hotel in the business district that caters to traveling businessmen.

We were both excited for our mini vacation and I pressed Leah for her game plan to implement our fantasy. She laughed at me and told me she had plenty of experience getting picked up in a bar and didn't need a plan. We checked into our hotel and did a little shopping and sightseeing before getting ready for dinner. Leah changed into a tight little, low cut, short black dress that perfectly contrasted with her strawberry blonde hair that was sure to draw a lot of attention. She wore her four inch heels and black stockings which made her even more attractive.

I gave her a smile and whistle, then told her, "Damn Leah, some guy is sure going to get lucky tonight."

"That's right Joe. I'm going to make sure he gets real, real lucky too," she replied with a knowing wink.

We then left for dinner in a five star restaurant close to the hotel. We had plenty to eat and drink and I was really nervous. I know she had done this plenty of times in the past but she was now my wife and I was looking forward to watching her pick up another man. Our plan was for me to go into the hotel bar first and she would wait fifteen minutes before sitting where I had a good view of what was going on.

I gave her a peck on the cheek before I left the restaurant, took the short walk to the hotel bar and got a seat at the end of the bar where I could witness all the action. It was a Wednesday night and there were several small groups of businessmen at tables and a few other single guys at the bar. I checked them all out wondering which one would get to fuck my wife that night. I was nervous as I ordered my drink and sipped it slowly waiting for Leah to show up.

My heart started beating faster when I saw my wife enter the bar. All heads turned as the men were checking out the beautiful, sexy woman entering and sitting down at the bar by herself. She slowly sat on the stool, letting her short dress ride up her thigh to reveal her stocking tops and bare flesh of her thighs before sitting down. Her dress showed off plenty of her legs and she ordered a drink. She then turned around on the stool and crossed her legs as she perused the crowd, almost like she was choosing a conquest.

A big, fat older guy at the bar was the first to try and talk to her but she made it clear she wasn't interested. Another older guy approached her and she brushed him off too. I then noticed she made eye contact with a middle-aged man, maybe in his early 40's who was talking with a group of men at a table. He was handsome with salt and pepper hair. Leah gave him a little smile which he returned with an acknowledging grin. He would continue his conversation with his friends but look up every so often to make eye contact with Leah again. This time, she looked directly at him, uncrossed her legs, and parted them a little, most likely giving him a peek at her black panties before crossing them again.

He didn't need any more encouragement and quickly finished his drink and went up to the bar next to my wife to order a refill while offering to buy her another drink which she gratefully accepted. I knew she found her man when he sat down next to her to strike up a conversation. I could see her smiling the entire time, laughing at his jokes and casually placing her hand on his knee. She turned sideways to face him and I could see him checking out her legs and probably her panties too. When he wasn't looking, she would make eye contact with me and I'd respond with a knowing grin to let her know it was okay to proceed.

When I saw him stand up to get closer to my wife, I knew things were progressing as planned. I saw her looking into his eyes as he appeared to be asking her a question. I then saw her smile and nod her head. They finished their drinks and I watched as he helped Leah off her bar stool, took her by the arm and escorted her out of the bar on the way to his room. My heart was racing as they disappeared out of the bar. I told the bartender to save my drink while I went to the restroom but I really went to watch her get into the elevator with her handsome stranger. I swallowed hard as the doors closed; my wife was now gone, on her way to sexually pleasure her new found friend.

I went back to the bar for a few more drinks. I had no idea how long it would take for her to return to our room. It was around 10 PM when they left. I went back to our room to anxiously wait for her to return about 11 PM. I tried to watch TV but couldn't focus on anything. I nervously paced the room, looked out the window and constantly looked at the time. At about 1 AM, I began to get worried about my wife. Maybe the guy was a weirdo and something went wrong. How would I explain this to the police? I had no idea what room she was in or the name of the guy she was with.

Then about 1:45 AM I heard the door to our room open and Leah walked in. Her dress was wrinkled, her hair mussed and her stockings ripped. She had that just fucked look about her. She greeted me with a huge smile and when she got closer, I noticed a couple of drops of dried cum on her face along with that unmistakable look of needing to get fucked again. My slut wife accomplished her mission with pride. I took her in my arms and gave her a passionate kiss and begged her to tell me all about her night with the anonymous businessman. I ran my fingers between her legs and felt her pussy through her soggy panties. Before she began her story, she lifted up her dress, peeled off her panties and handed them to me.

"Here, I brought you back a souvenir."

They were full of the strangers cum that leaked out of her pussy. I almost came in my pants looking at his white sperm on the crotch of my wife's black underwear.

I told her, "You have to tell me everything that happened. Don't leave anything out."

She told me that she was a little nervous after I left her at the restaurant and even more nervous before she entered the bar. She hadn't done this in years and wasn't married then but once she ordered her drink she was fine. She had to let the first two guys know she wanted no part of them while she scanned the room for someone she was attracted to. She had never been with an older man and made eye contact with Bob. She wasn't sure he was interested at first but he later told her that he couldn't believe she would be willing to talk to him. After they kept making eye contact, he figured he had nothing to lose and struck up a conversation.

Leah said he was handsome, smart and very considerate so she decided to go for it with him. She was giving him peeks up her dress and placing her hand on his leg which is a signal of a woman's interest. He made some suggestive remarks and she replied with some equally suggestive responses so he invited her up to his room. I told her I loved watching all of this unfold. The anticipation was exhilarating.

Bob was in town on business and had a large suite. They sat at a small bar in the room and had a drink before he leaned in to kiss her. The kiss led to longer kisses and some fondling. He was rubbing her stocking covered legs while slowly letting his hand roam further up her thigh. She gave him silent encouragement to go further when she parted her legs so he could rub her pussy through her panties. His other hand began to rub her tits through her dress and before too long, he was unzipping her dress. She took it off as he began to undress, leaving her in just her heels, stocking and panties. He told her how beautiful she was and they embraced and kissed again. He was playing with her tits and nipples then began to suck on them as he fingered her through her underwear. He slipped his hand inside her panties to finger her bare pussy while she stroked his dick. He had a thick 8" cock which she found impressive.

He then slipped off her panties and led her over to the bed where he laid her back to kiss, lick and suck on her naked skin while working his way down to her pussy. She said he was an expert at oral sex and brought her to a wild orgasm. Bob then had her sit on his face so they could sixty-nine. He ate her to another orgasm while she sucked on his dick.

Bob laid her back, spread her legs wide and began to fuck her hard. He placed her legs over his shoulders so he could fuck her deeper. He was pounding her pussy hard and fast. She was moaning loudly as he was grunting while fucking my wife. He fucked her on her side, with her on top and finally bent her over the desk in the room before he came in her pussy. When he was done cumming he made her get down on her knees while he wiped his dick all over her face and made her lick him clean.

They both rested for a while before having another drink at the bar. Bob began to play with her tits again, marveling at their beauty. He told her he couldn't believe his luck by picking up a young woman as lovely as her. She told him she just happened to be out of town, lonely and horny. She began to tickle his balls and rub his thighs when she noticed his dick getting hard again so she got down on her knees and sucked his cock back to life.

He then led her back to the bed and fucked her from behind again. They switched into a variety of positions which she found pleasurable. He had already cum once and lasted a lot longer this time and gave her pussy a good pounding before he came for a second time that night. Bob again rubbed his cum covered cock over her face and made her lick him clean. She thoroughly enjoyed him treating her like a slut and gladly licked their mutual cum off his dick.

Leah told him she had a meeting in the morning and had to go back to her room so she got dressed and left. Bob gave her his business card and told him to let him know if she was ever going to be in town again. He thanked her for a memorable evening and kissed her before she left.