Wild Night at the Pagan Campout

Story Info
At the camp out, a wife's inhibitions fly out the window.
5.1k words
3.72
30.2k
18
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This story is mostly true, based on an actual camp out that happened. Naturally, the names have been changed but the events have not. Enjoy!

*

The drums beat deep in the darkness as the woops and laughter filled the woods. With the evening ritual done, most had gathered around the big bonfire at the group camp for dancing, drumming and drinking. Ryan, your handsome husband was double-checking the kids tents (two large domes filled with all the kids, ranging 3-8) leaving you free to make your way down to where the party was in full swing.

You were already feeling full of life - the warm summer air thrummed, the moon was full and poured a silver glow onto the wide rolling meadow and the woods that surrounded it. It was an ideal group camp site, lots of tucked away little corners amongst the grassy field interspersed with popplers with a deep old growth forest outside the meadow and no signs of the outside world as far as the eye could see.

You swished your skirt this way and that, the little metal coins jangling softly. You still wore your deep cut green embroidered shirt and cloak from the ritual although you'd left the raven crown back at the tent. Your loose sandals made little to no noise as you joined the ruckus at the fire.

Sarah, small with a pixie cut of sandy brown hair, was deep in conversation with Tanya and Eric, explaining something that had Tanya's interest while Eric held a polite skeptical frown. As soon as you entered the circle of light, Sarah gave you an enthusiastic wave and a big smile.

"Brenna! I have something for you! Don't let me forget!" she said, before Tanya pulled her back into the discussion.

Nearby Evan and Daniel were poking at the fire, ostensibly discussing whether or not to add more firewood but neither one looked particularly invested in the decision. Daniel's eyes swept up and down your full curves in a way that made you feel flush and feel naked at the same time. His tousled hair catching the firelight, one muscular leg propped up on a chair, like a Captain Morgan poster.

Jared, still wearing the white poet's shirt from the ritual, gets up as you approach and, standing close in a way that makes your pulse race, leans in. His lean frame and high cheekbones giving him a wirely look in the dim light.

"Hey, I've got a bit of a headache so I was going to head back to my camper - you can have my seat."

"Hey wait up, I'll come with you." Jared gave a rare smile as you slip your arm into his and walk from the fire back into the moonlight.

"I . . uh . . wasn't planning on doing anything exciting, just laying down a little bit. The smoke was getting to be a bit much." The two of you make good time across the field, weaving around trees, cars and tents towards Jared and Sarah's dark green camping trailer set up a few paces from their truck.

"If you don't mind the company, I might have a cure for that headache." You try your best to look innocent but instead catch him glancing down your shirt. Yes, this is the right path.

"Oh, okay. Um, yeah. Come in." He opens the door, flipping down the little steps and clicking on the light. To your immediate left, there are rows of cabinets, to your right a full queen bed. The warm orange light of the lantern washes over the space giving it an inviting glow. Jared pulls off his boots and stretches out on the bed.

"I'm sorry, there's not a ton of room to sit . . ."

"That's okay, this works for me." You stretch out on the bed beside him. His sharp angled features softened in the light. You reach up and brush some hair out of his eyes.

"Yeah, so . . . I was going to just rest but suddenly, I'm not very tired." You grin.

"Would you like that headache cure?" You ask. He nods.

"Okay, I need you to take off your shirt. No no, stay sitting up, and face the cabinets over there." You slide behind him, your breath quickening. It's so rare to be the aggressor. You like it.

There he is, shirtless, his muscular back silhouetted in the dim light. You reach out and gently brush your fingertips up and down his back, tracing the outline of his spine, oh so lightly pressing on his shoulder blades, his lower back and then returning to the top. He shivers, not of cold but of pleasure.

"Is this a pressure point thing? You press the spot and the headache goes away?" You lean forward, whispering softly in his ear, your warm breath on his neck.

"Something like that." You start rubbing his shoulders, working your way down. He relaxes, shimming his muscles this way and that as you sooth away the aches of the day. Taking a moment's pause, while his guard is down, you pull your shirt over your head and quickly unclasp your bra.

You scoot forward, wrapping your arms underneath his and rubbing his chest, up and down his abs and back to his collar bone. Jared stiffens, suddenly aware of your naked breasts pressing against him.

He leans back to say something but you silence him with a kiss. He returns it in kind, hot and heavy. You reach down and feel his cock, straining against his pants. You kiss his neck, playfully bite his ear. He groans low in his throat as you undo his belt buckle and fish you hand into his pants.

His cock is hot, and thick and jumps in your hand as you pull it out into the air.

"What are you . . . I mean . . I don't know what you feel . . ." You sssshhh him softly and begin stroking him, slowly head to base. He moans and leans into you, giving you better leverage.

"Oh . . . oh . .. oh fuck Brenna!" He twists this way and that in your arms but you are merciless. With one hand you massage the head, the other moving up and down the shaft faster and faster. You feel his whole body go tense, his hips bucking off the bed.

"FUCK YES! AH AH AAHHHHH!!!" He erupts, splattering cum all over the sheets, the camper and himself. He sags against you, you lean in giving him a tender kiss as he catches his breath.

"Feeling better?" He laughs and nods.

"No more headache for me."

After a moment's pause, you stir. Grabbing your shirt and bra, you move to get up. You reach for the door to the camper but like lightning, Jared is there - pushing the door shut and locking it with a click.

"What? I thought that was all you needed." Jared grabs you by the shoulders, suddenly forceful.

"I'm not done with you." You put a hand on his naked chest, feeling his heart beat fast. There was a dangerous glint in his eyes.

"I did what I wanted, I've got to go." You try and puff yourself up, realizing it makes your naked breasts stand free and tall in the warm summer air.

"No." Jared pushes you back onto the bed. "I need more." He pins you to the mattress, holding your wrists. His lips descend on your neck and breasts, kissing, biting, ravishing.

"Oh fuck . . ." you moan. This is not what you intended. You wanted just a little messing around but he has you trapped. With his knees, he pushes your legs apart, your black skirt already hiked up around your waist.

He snakes a hand down to your pussy, already wet and excited and starts working your clit. Your hips roll traitorously in time with his fingers. With your now free hand, you rake his back. He looks you in the eyes, that dangerous light shining.

"You need to get fucked." He pulls your knee up and pushes himself inside your wet cunt.

"AHH!" You cry out, suddenly filled. You lift your legs up as he thrusts deep inside you. In and out, the pressure builds.

"Fuck fuck FUCK FUCK!" he moans above you, reveling in your hot tight snatch. He presses you down into the mattress, using you, dominating you fully and completely. You are his fuck toy, as he entirely focuses on his pleasure.

He grinds his pelvis into your clit, shooting pleasure throughout your body, oh you are so close, so fucking close!

"AGHHH!!" He shouts, dumping load after load of cum deep inside your pussy, his body shuddering above you as he emptied himself inside you. Fuck! You were almost there! You feel the ripples of his orgasm, the sweat of his trembling body as he slides out of you.

He slumps on top of you, as the two of you slowly return back to normal space.

After a moment, Jared stirred, the haze from his eyes receding and a light of concern returning.

"I . . uh . . I'm sorry." He shifted, rolling onto the mattress beside you. You reach up, cupping his face in your hand and kissing him tenderly. You sit up, he looks confused.

"It sounds like you needed that." You shake your long brown hair till it cascades over your shoulders.

"Thank you. Yes, yeah, I guess I did." Looking down at him, you give him a saucy wink.

"I'm glad I could help." and before he could answer, you slip into your clothes and out into the night.

The warm summer air feels fresh on your sweat soaked skin. This evening is alive, the moon still shining bright and flooding the meadow with silvery light. Distantly, you could hear the sounds of the bonfire as you strolled through the field.

Without thinking about it too much, you found your steps taking you past the kids tents. Peaking in, you can see the kids snoring away, sprawled out in a tangled mess. So cute.

With both kids firmly passed the toddler phase, you and Ryan were able to get your tubes tied and snipped. An inconvenience at the time, but allowed for so much more fun now, as you feel the rest of Jared's excitement still inside you.

"Hey you." You hear Ryan's voice softly behind you. There he is, bearded and scruffy, stepping out of the nearby woods. He is still wearing his breeches from the ritual but has somehow lost his shirt and covered in a light sweaty sheen.

"How's it going?" he asks. Your mind races, flashing to the camper and back.

"Uh . . it's . . uh. . . been exciting." You flounder, unsure of how to characterize what just happened. Ryan nods, somewhat distracted, glancing over his shoulder.

"How's things at the fire?" He asks.

"Good! Good, busy. I was just taking a walk and headed back there. Everything good here?" It all sounds too rushed to your ears but he seems not to notice.

"Yeah . .. it's . . . real quiet. I was just . . . going to the bathroom but the kids have been out like a light." There was something there, but in the moonlight his face is mostly shadow and you're having trouble picking up on it. You make a mental sticky note to follow up, and then immediately add another one to give him the full story when you have time.

"Well, are you good here? I'm going to go back . . ." He waves warmly, "Of course! Tonight is your night. Go back to the fire and have some fun! Heck, you might get a few extra kisses!"

Ha! If he only knew. You lean in and give him a soft loving kiss. He swats you on the butt and off you go back towards the fire.

The first thing you notice is the drumming has calmed down but the fire has not - still a strong roaring blaze. Eric is deep in conversation with Evan sitting on the log bench, you hear snippets "bit coin" and "technocurrency". Daniel is still poking the fire, looking a little restless. When you approach, he gives you a smoldering look and gestures for you to join him standing by the fire.

Evie, Angela and John are sharing a bottle of wine while Angela tells an elaborate story involving a small child and a goat. As you approach, Evie scoots over, giving you a spot between her and John if you want to join them. Pixie is standing near the edge of the fire line, looking up at the stars.

You enter the circle of light and sidle up to Daniel. His eyes light up as you lean in close, giving him a full view of your chest.

"' 'alo." Daniel gives you a friendly nod of the head. "How are you doing?" He says, finally making eye contact.

"I'm doing well! Definitely enjoying the evening. How about you?" Daniel shifted from side to side.

"Feeling . . . restless. Want to get out there, commune with nature. Tap into that primordial magick, you know?" You grin. You definitely know where this is headed.

"Hold tight, I've got to sit for a little bit, but maybe later we could take a little walk in the woods?"

He tried to play it cool but you could tell he was itching for more. You gave his hand a comforting squeeze and made your way over to where Evie, Angela and John were gathered.

"Brenna!" Angela shouted, a little too loudly as you sat on the log bench. There was little room and you found yourself pressed up against Evie, her warm curves tantalizingly close underneath the soft fabrics of her cloak and thick black shirt. You toss your hair over your shoulder, trying to move it out of her face and in that moment, share the smallest secret smile as the two of you lock eyes.

"Where did you go off to?" Angela asks with a knowing smile. You feel your cheeks grow hot.

"Just taking in a little night air." Eager to change the subject, you pivot to Evie, "You did an incredible job tonight."

"Thank you! My first time doing ritual work with Aphrodite, I was nervous . . . you liked it?"

"I loved it! You were amazing!" you gush. You feel a shifting behind you as John starts rubbing Angela's neck.

"Well, it's been a night, I think I'm going to head back to the tent." John announces, standing up with a big stretch. Angela makes a studied movement of stretching as well. "That's not a bad idea, I think I might turn in as well. Are you good here Em?"

Evie nods, looks to you expectantly.

"I'm not going anywhere." you say. "I'm good!" Evie answers.

"G'night!" Angela and John head off into the moonlight field.

Evie waits until they are a few paces out. "Like we don't notice . . ."

"What?"

"They are going back to the tent to have sex. They can just say it, nobody here will bother them." You laugh.

"They weren't exactly sneaky."

"Are you doubting my intuition as a love goddess?" She says. Both of you crack up.

The fire crackles as the two of you catch up, the words flowing like water as you pass the wine bottle back and forth. Each time she brings it to her mouth, she flicks the top of the bottle with her tongue tenderly before taking a draft as if tasting where your lips had been.

As you drain the last bit from the bottle, you notice a warm rosy glow had settled on her cheeks. With a few ounces of liquid courage and the wildness of the night taking hold, you lean in, and kiss her on the lips. She is momentarily startled and then melts into it, her tongue gently exploring yours as you run your hands through her dark brown hair.

You part, slightly breathless.

"Wow . . ." she says, stunned. "Yeah, want to go somewhere?" You ask. She blushes and smoothes her skirt with her hands.

"Um, I think my tent is occupied at the moment." She said. You take her hand, "Mine isn't, let me show you."

The moonlight gives everything a pale unearthly glow and gives you a moment to admire your companion. Her dark cloak covers a thick black cotton shirt, and jeans, doing absolutely nothing to hide her full curves and long legs. You weave your way through the cars and trees coming to the large doomed, two room tent that Ryan and the kids set up yesterday when you arrived.

Unzipping the vestibule, you go inside and click on the flickering electric candle lantern - giving everything a warm orange glow. Immediately you notice something is amiss. When you left, the bed area was laid out with a full comforter and sheets but it has been completely disheveled.

Confused, you pace slightly as Evie enters the tent. Did the kids wake up and get back in here? Evie moves swiftly to your side and places her hand under your chin, bringing your lips to hers.

"Do you know what I want?" she says firmly. You shake your head. "I want you. I've been watching you this whole trip. Now I finally have you all to myself."

She tilts your chin up and kisses softly your throat and collar bone, sending shivers down your spine. Her hands snake their way underneath your shirt, pulling you close into the embrace. In one swift move, she pulls your shirt up over your head. You are thankful that you wore your purple lacy bra tonight as she kisses her way across your chest.

"I want to . . . " you reach for Evie but she catches your hand before it can get to her shirt. She points to the bedding.

"On your back." She commands. You blush and comply, awkwardly scooting down into the bedding. She unclasps her cloak, letting it fall to the floor of the tent, wispy. She pulls her thick black shirt over her head revealing her bare breasts with full half dollar nipples standing proud in the warm summer air. She shimmies her hips and slides out of the skirt, leaving her cotton panties in place.

She descends, graceful as a cloud, her piercing hazel eyes roving your body. You feel exposed, vulnerable and then her lips are on yours. Full and passionate. She descends, unclasping your bra to feel your breasts, tracing the outline of your stomach and moving lower. You look down to see her spreading your skirt and pulling down your panties.

Your breath catches in your throat, oh god, it's actually happening. You look down just in time to see her lips pursed as she oh so delicately strokes the outside of your pussy. You are already wet and excited, as her skillful fingers work up and down your slit. You tremble, eyes shut, as she finds your clit and begins slowly working it.

"Look at me." You see her, looming large over you - her piercing gaze holding yours as pleasure comes through you in waves. You tense, and release, tense and release as it builds, wave after wave. Her fingers move faster and faster, you gasp. She leans down, her breath hot in your ear.

"Cum for me."

"Oh oh Oh oh OH FUCK!" you shout. You grab her wrist as your hips buck off the bed. The orgasm rips through you, blinding lights clouding your eyes as everything explodes. She keeps working your slit gently, sending tremors through your body as you drift back to this world.

"Oh wow." She laughs. "You like that?" You nod, struggling for words.

"Good. Because now it's my turn." You sit up as she slides her panties off her long legs. You reach up to put an arm behind her head but she grabs your hair firmly.

"No no, with your tongue." and pushes you down, down past her full breasts, down to her wide hips. You are nervous, you've been with a few women but you are nowhere near as practiced as Evie. You tentatively trace the outline of her pussy with your tongue. She moans appreciatively, pulling your head into her.

You lick, working her clit with your tongue, fast and then slow and then fast again. Her hips rock in rhythm with your work, her knees rising up, pushing her hips into your face. You tease and lick, working with your fingers to bring her to a climax.

Her excitement comes, fast and sudden, soaking your face. She cries out, little gasps getting louder and louder.

"Ah ah ah AH AH AH AH AAHHHH!!!!" She grinds your face into her pussy as the orgasm sweeps through her body, trembling in fits and starts. You suck her clit, pulling it into your mouth as her hips buck off the bed.

"AHHHHhhhhhhhh" her scream turns to a sigh. She releases you. You pull your head up and rest in between her breasts as the two of you slowly catch your breath.

The stillness of the summer night returns, the barest of breeze making you suddenly aware of the sweat covering both your bodies.

You sit up while Evie fumbles in the dim light for her shirt.

"That was . .. that was amazing." you breathe. She smiles, "Of course, you were making love to a love goddess." She leans over and gives you an appreciative kiss.

"Thank you." Evie says, getting her clothes back on and standing up. "I needed that. But I've got to get back to my tent." She leans down and gives you a hug as you stumble to your feet, still naked.

"We will have to do this again soon." She grins and with that, slips out of the tent.

Taking a moment to collect yourself, you gather your clothes for the second time this evening. That was intense and somewhat unexpected. You shake yourself off and get to your feet. Taking some water, and pulling your cloak close, you step out into the moonlight . . .

12