Wild Night at the Pagan Campout

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

And nearly collide with your husband.

"Uh hi." Ryan awkwardly shuffles to the side.

"Hi. What . . what are you doing here?" You ask. You take a step back and notice, his breeches are slightly askew and he seems to have just come from behind the tent.

"Were you watching?" Ryan blushes. "Um . . . " he stammers.

"For how long?"

"Since the camper with Jared." You take a moment, adjusting..

"You mean, you saw . . all of it." He nods. "I know we had talked about it beforehand but I wanted to see for myself. You were incredible." His voice was awed.

"Hmmm. . . I'm not sure where this leaves us with Jared and Evie but that's a conversation for another day." He nods.

"Where are you headed now?" you ask. Ryan gives a big yawn and stretches. "I don't know about you, but I'm exhausted and was going to hit the hay. Of course, I might let it air out a little bit first." You blush. He leans in and gives you a warm kiss.

"I still feel wound up. I'm going to go back to the fire and see what's going on." Your thoughts stretch back to Daniel, hoping he is still there and ready for that walk. Oddly, you don't feel the least bit tired - if anything, you are refreshed and more alive.

"Stay warm, it should start to cool off soon." and with one more kiss, Ryan heads into the tent.

Ha! You make your way back to the fire, confident that you would find a way to stay plenty warm this evening.

As you approach, there are only a few people left. William and Simone are cuddled under a blanket, watching the stars. Daniel is putting the last couple of logs onto the fire and Sarah is pouring some hot tea from a thermos into a few little cups and handing one to Pixie. Sarah waves as you approach while Daniel gives you a nod of his head.

You sidle up to Daniel who folds you into a warm hug with his cloak. You look up into his eyes, he's got the barest glimmers of a smile playing around his lips.

"You ready for that walk in the woods?" You ask.

"I thought you'd never ask." The two of you turn from the fire and wander towards the deep woods. The summer heat had finally faded from the air as the moon made it's way down towards the horizon. You briefly wonder how late it is, midnight? 1am? Leftover ritual energy always makes you wired pushing everything into liminal space.

"It's a nice night." Daniel said, his hand gently resting on your hips to steady you as you make your way over branches and deeper into the trees, finding the little deer trails.

"Did you enjoy the ritual?" you ask. The ritual that Kate and Jamie put together involved the castration of Cronos and the birth of Aphrodite, breaking the old cycles of pain and domination and bringing love back into the world.

"I did! That is such a crucial myth, Zeus slaying his Cronos, you see that throughout stories. The young man takes arms against his father. Oedipus . . . "

"Tyrion Lannister."

"Oooh, throwback reference. Luke Skywalker too. It's symbolic but you see it, like a repeating signal. Plus I liked having Aphrodite there too."

You laugh, "You like having Aphrodite whenever you can."

"Right?" He says. "Who doesn't love a love goddess? Although didn't I see the two of you sneaking off together?"

You blush. "Maaaaaaybe. Does that bother you?"

He laughs and shakes his head, his chestnut hair falling over his eyes. "Not at all, Evie is amazing. I only wish I could have joined you."

You pause next to a large spreading Madrona tree, the dappled moonlight falling on the thick moss down below.

"Don't worry, I promise I'm worth the wait." You reach up and bring him in for a hot and heavy kiss.

His hands roam across your chest and find their way to your full hips, pulling you in, grinding himself against you as you kiss - urgently, frantically. You feel his throbbing cock through his pants. You reach down and give it a stroke and it jumps underneath your hand.

He works his hand inside the waistband of your skirt, running a gentle finger up and down your wet slit.

"You are all fired up." he says. You nod encouragingly although most of that is from the earlier evening activities.

"Oh Daniel, keep doing that." You moan as he gently begins fingering you. You tense, and tremble, feeling the waves of pleasure build as he nibbles our neck. You lean back against the tree, trying to find support and catch your breath amongst the overwhelming sensations. Finally, you take his hand away, you are close but it is too hard to finish when standing.

"Did you . . .?" He asks. You shake your head but reach for his belt buckle.

"Don't worry, I have something else in mind." You fish out his full thick cock, standing tall and hard in the summer night air. Going down to your knees in the moss, you tentatively flick the head with your tongue. Moving in close, you give it one slow stroke, head down to base while gently tugging on his sack.

"Oooohhh fuuuuuuuuuck." he groans, head lolling back in pleasure. Starting at the base of the shaft, you lick your way to the very tip, flick the tiny slit, tasting the first salty drops of pre-cum before sliding his throbbing cock inside your lips.

"Oh! Oh! Ooh! OH FUCK!" His cries ring out through the night as you pump his cock into your mouth, working the shaft with one hand, you suck with all your might - feeling him shudder above you. It's wild, having this power over him, all of his being focused on the pleasure you are giving him. His balls tighten and you can feel all of his legs tense.

Not yet. Too soon. You give his sack a sharp tug bringing him back down to Earth.

"FUCK!" He gives a frustrated cry, a crazed look in his eyes. You stand and turn around, lifting your skirt and putting both hands on the tree trunk. He needs no further invitation.

He grasps you roughly by the hips and lines up his throbbing cock with your wet and ready slit.

"AGH!" you cry out as he pushes all of himself inside of you in one thrust, driving the air from your lungs. So full, so tight! He pulls back and then pushes back into you in a rush. You roll your hips, trying to make room but he's there, pushing hard and fast into you.

The wet slapping sound fills the air as he frantically thrusts into you, harder and faster.

"Ugh UGH UGH UGH OHHHH FUCK!" you cry out, the woods echoing with your cries of pleasure. It feels so good, as you soak his crotch.

"Fuck yeah, fuck yeah, fuck yeah. " he moans. His butt clenches, his whole body tense as he pushes all of himself inside of you, hitting just that right spot.

You feel it all in a rush, lights explode behind your eyes as you scream your orgasm. Your whole body shakes as you writhe in his hands.

"AAGGGHHHHHHHH!!!" You gush all the cum down over him, drenching his crotch with all the accumulated excitement of the evening. The sudden wetness allows him to penetrate even deeper inside you. He thrusts once more, your orgasm pushing him over the edge and he erupts,

"Uuuuugggghhhhh . . ." shooting load after load deep into your pussy. It splatters your insides and drips all down your legs. His drained cock pulls out of you with a wet pop and like an uncorked river, the accumulated cum - yours, his and all the rest - flow out of you onto the mossy forest ground - an offering for the old gods.

You give a shudder, struggling to keep your balance as you straighten up. Daniel helps steady you as you press against his sweaty chest, still catching your breath.

"That was just . .. amazing." He says, contented.

"I don't think I've ever cum while standing up before. That was really nice." You reach up and give him a slow kiss. He looks so peaceful, properly relaxed and drained. The two of you gather your things, and bit by bit, wander back towards the tents.


12