All Comments on 'Wild Night with Mom'

by L.A. Wicker

Sort by:
  • 36 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
Teasingly Sexy

I lived the way you teased the reader, I just wished you described your mother better to get a picture how she looked. The good mother bad sister worked well. Keep up the good work

divermuffdivermuffover 17 years ago
More?

I can only hope this story line will continue. Excellent writing. Please more, more, more.

AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
wish it was me

i loved reading it and hope that you will add to it. when i was younger i also thaught about my mother and how i would like to suck on her tits again. then when i was 14 and she had my brother i wanted to be able to suck and drink her sweet milk

AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
stand alone story

great writing, I'm only sorry the story is so complete, no chance of a squeal. Great stuff thanks much!

mnsmnsover 17 years ago
You're back!!!

I am so glad you are back writing hot hot hot HOT stories wicker! You are the best at mom/son incest, no doubt.

nz_marienz_marieover 17 years ago
great stuff

I really enjoyed your story, I loved the "bad twin" idea. I can most certainly relate to that, sometimes I feel likes theres two of me too lol!

asiaprofasiaprofover 17 years ago
Powerful literary device...

To show the two sides of the mother.

Executed exceptionally well too!

So hot...

AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
Much more than a mere 5...........

If I could give you a higher rating... I would do so in a heart beat. Hated for it to end... thanks!

Loverotica100Loverotica100about 17 years ago
More, More!!!!

Thanks for another hot one L.A.!!!

Terrific,,,,I was raging hard for all three chapters.

The only thing that could make it better for me now is if he could give her the mouthfucking she craves, and then snowball his incestuous load with her. Mmmmm.

jackflxjackflxalmost 17 years ago
Great story , the dual personality mom was great

Very good, sensual clever, very erotic. You gave voice to a common problem of woman desiring plkeasure and even rough pleasure, but being afraid that the true nature of there desire for pleasure will not be accepted by the one who love them. It ios the complex interdependence of sex and love.

AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
MORE

I REALLY ENJOYED YOUR STORY AND AM LOOKING FORWARD TO ANOTHER CHAPTER TO SEE WHERE THIS CONTINUES.

AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago

You deserved higher than a 5, the story was great! I wished it wouldn't have ended. The dual personality was very hot. Especially the last entry. Keep up the good work.

AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
Brilliant

Nice style of writing, but you should prolong the teasing. Felt you rushed the story in the end. Nevertheless, it deserves a 5!

AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
fantasticwriter

I have read hundreds of stories of incest and there is no doublt you are the best yet..

AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
What I Like

This is exactly the sort of story I like ,it stands very well on its own,I am not a great one for long drawn out series. In my younger days I think it was a publisher called Midwood who produced erotic paperbacks,they were a good read and are now classics,.I have a feeling that your stories will be seen in the same light,in fact as far as I am concerned they already are.

Alacar LeoricarAlacar Leoricarover 15 years ago
Well done...

...But it was strange. A lot of teasing leading up to the moment, then they only do it twice, the first time being quick, the second being rough? You can do better than that, I know!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 15 years ago
Longggggggg!!!!!

Great build-up to bad you did more choking than f--king. This could have been so hot.

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
Please, please, please.. etc. Continue this story

Take the title, multiply it by 50 on a page and that's my comment.

Cheers. :D

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
The Best & Very HOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOT

You made me come many times.i need more such stories.

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
he rubs his hard on on mom every chance he gets

This is a fine story by a recognized master. 18 year old Jimmy, a big strong and very bold lad, isn't shy about letting his mother know what he's after--her delectable motherly twat. His hot young balls fuel his lust to shove his stiff prick right up the cunt he came out of, and he makes sure his hard cock is a constant presence in his mother's life. Jimmy keeps letting his mom see what's bouncing around in his pants and feeling his amazing hardness pressing on her ass and all over her matronly body. His mom is enthralled by her son's strong youthful dick, as most mothers are. Mom is of two minds, both of them aching for her boy to just spread her legs wide and fuck the shit out of her. She yearns for her son to master her and flood her cunt with his potent creamy semen. Jimmy grins and is glad to oblige his dear old mom. He knows that his mother's twat is her son's playground and that it's his birthright to shoot that big load in his balls way up and all over that playground that belong to HIM, her studly son.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 14 years ago

I love mother, son stories, and I usually like yours, but I can't get turned on by the pussy little boy on the first page. I'm sure you will have him fuck her, but three pages of this?...Fuck me son, no, I'm not sure that you want me to mom?... Please...

How the hell can she be his submissive slut if he's to scared to fuck her.

RomanMichaelRomanMichaelabout 13 years ago
HOT

Great series, I'll be your good boy too!!!!!!!!!!

paponciopaponcioabout 12 years ago
woooooooow

this was hot. made my 17 year old pussy wet, ty :-)

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
Your best work

Read a few others and was not impressed, however this one you built up the story to its crashing climax..a very good read and believable.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
I come back every once in a while to reread this great story

To my mind it's a classic. 18 year old Jimmy is at the height of his sexual prowess, he's constantly hard in his pants, and it's all for his dear old mom. Mom sure notices what her boy's got swinging between his legs, and when Jimmy tosses his pants and shorts and shows his mother his stiff fat prick in all its throbbing glory, mom goes wild. She just has got to get her boy to shove that big gorgeous thing up her mommy-hole. Jimmy's also aiming for that wonderful hole between his mother's legs that he came out of 18 years before as a little baby, he wants to introduce his hard young cock to his mother's cunt, its natural home. He knows his big cock'll be warm and comfy and loved, surrounded by masses of mommy-twat. Driven by his hot young balls Jimmy treats his mother rough, which makes his mom's coochie leak like crazy. He pushes his mother against the wall, shoves his big demanding prick up the same cunt he was born from, oh man! and shows that mommy-cunt no mercy, tearing it up to pieces. Jimmy's got to get his satisfaction, he grunts and unloads his young balls up the cunt that now belongs to him, shooting his mother a huge twatful of his warm semen. Mom wants to marry her boy, so Jimmy'll be keeping his new mommy-wife's twat sperm-logged from now on.

nhiefitznhiefitzover 9 years ago
roleplay

Don't jump into the bed almost immediately. Let emotions build. Role play, for me is sexual desire building up while acting out a part. That's why I liked this short story and gave it a 5. nhiefitz

boaman007boaman007almost 8 years ago
Another great one!

Thanks for the share, this was very well written. I really enjoyed it. 5 stars!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago

Love the build up to their lovemaking. Also love the two sides to mom. More please!

TSreaderTSreaderover 7 years ago
So yummy!

A very hot and well written story! I hope it continues! Thank you!

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
A bit schizophrenic, and the sudden indifferent violence was incongruous...

3 stars...

JLCCJLCCabout 6 years ago
5*

The setup was awesome and overcame my disappointment with the lack of sexual description.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
GREAT STORY.MINE WAS CLOSE.

GREAT STORY.MY FAMILY IS HOT ALSO.MY GRANDAUGHTER HAS 2 KIDS&DOESENT WANT ANYMORE.SHE IS OVERSEXED&NICE FIGURE.SHE MADE OUT WITH HER DAD&THEN MADE OUT WITH HER UNCLE.NOT SHE IS TRYING TO MAKE OUT WITH ME.I KNOW IF WE LINED UP&SCREWED HER FAST SHE WOULD GO NUTS SHE SCREAMS WHEN SHE HAS ORGASMS.I AM GOING TO BE NEXT I CANT HARDLY WAITE.

meucimeucialmost 5 years ago
sexy as hell

great story well written

LegallySaneLegallySaneover 2 years ago

I couldn't get past the constant cock teasing throughout. I quit reading.

45ACPTo45ACPToover 1 year ago

Clever and very well conceived & executed. A new addition to my favorites and another author I intend to read much more of. Bravo!

AnonymousAnonymous11 months ago

That was hot.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous